Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reluctant Awakening

"Reluctant reciprocation awakens submissive desires."

27
8 Comments 8
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"You play long enough, it's bound to come around."

I was a totally straight guy that would cringe at the thought of a cock anywhere near my mouth. That said, I will admit that I enjoyed the other way around. It wasn't my mouth - it was someone else's. I was just getting off through the easiest method available. And as every guy I know, a mouth is far superior to your hand - no matter how much lube you use. Dang, I can still say that the best blow jobs I've ever gotten were from men. And given that my wife was too often too tired or too preoccupied, I often visited the local glory holes within the adult video arcades on Friday nights for relief.

I'd often slip my money into the videos while I wait for that tell-tale finger to poke through the hole signaling me to take my exposed dick and poke it through to a waiting mouth. It almost became a routine for me after my week's end happy hour.

The thing is that I never had an interest in reciprocation. None. I'd shoot my load into some stranger's mouth, put my dick back into my pants and wait for the cocksuckers to poke his pole the very same hole with anticipation of getting relief of his own. It never happened. I'd wait until he was fully through the hole and unlock my door and bolt for the exit. I literally left them hanging. I knew I was being a prick, but I never promised anything in return. I was being selfish and okay with it.

Things changed when the glory holes dried up, being closed down in an effort to clean up the neighborhood. It was getting difficult to maintain my weekly routine. I was left to jack off in the shower before discovering the internet. The internet was blossoming and as with all such blossoming, sex led the way.

I discovered a chat room where I met a guy that sounded intriguing. He was all about oral service and convinced me that he'd provide an exceptional - if not memorable - blow job. All I had to do was to get a local motel room, strip naked and wait for him. He'd take care of the rest.

It had been a couple of months since the arcade had closed, so I was a bit more receptive the idea of getting a blow job without the anonymity of a glory hole. That said, I was more than a little apprehensive about being naked and waiting for some stranger in a motel room.

Did I say apprehensive? I was shaking. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I'd agreed to wait for some guy I've never met, in the nude. My need for a mouth had surpassed common sense. What if knew the guy from a bar I frequented? What if this was a set-up for some sort of police sting? I sat nude, shuddering with all sorts of scenarios, none of which involved me getting the promised best blow job I'd ever get.

It was a jolt when I heard the rap on my door. I really had no choice but to answer. I opened the door and he slunk in like he was being followed and avoiding detection. He was shorter than me and a little overweight. I couldn't help think his description of himself sounded a bit more attractive than the reality. I guess I didn't care. I was there for a blow job. Closing my eyes would be the same as poking my dick through a hole.

He gave me the once-over and looked like a man possessed. The hunger in his eyes was palpable. He spun me around, patted my ass and embraced me from behind. He started kissing my back and neck while his hands groped my chest, leading to my cock. This was far from any glory hole experience I've ever had. I felt like a piece of meat to a starving animal. And it made me shudder with excitement.

He spun me around again and forcibly pushed me back onto the bed. He watched as he quickly stripped nude, spread my legs and his face to my cock. I pulled the pillow to comfortable prop my head and settled in to enjoy the promised best blow job I've ever gotten.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane

And I have to admit it was. He was doing things to my cock that I'd never felt before. And not just my cock. He licked, sucked and kissed my balls too. It was a sensation I've never gotten at a glory hole, and I loved it. Then he lifted my legs and began licking and probing my anus. Oh-my-god! That was a sensation I wasn't accustomed to! I was indeed getting the best blow ever.

But when my anus was sufficiently lubed, he inserted his finger, I arched my back high and lost any composure I had left. Fuck! The sensation had me rocking and bucking like a snail in a campfire... the whole while sucking my dick. I was so completely immersed in the varied sensations that I came. And I mean I came big time. My orgasm was so intense that it could have been used in a porn video. I bucked and rocked and rode that orgasm for all it was worth. It was definitely the best I've ever had.

I lay there spent and panting in the afterglow when the guy suddenly works his way up my body and straddled me. I was still dizzy from my orgasm and couldn't really adjust to what he was doing - let alone intending. Before I realized it, he had positioned himself to where his knees were on either side of me and pinning my arms to my sides. Leaning against the headboard, he was bringing his dick up to my face.

This was not part of the plan. He was supposed to dress up and leave. Certainly not have any reciprocation! I don't suck cocks, goddammit! I'm not gay!

As he dragged his cock up my chest, I felt a sense of karma. It was like I was finally being forced to pay for the years of leaving guys hanging through all those holes. I didn't want it. I even made feeble attempts a struggling to prevent it. But I knew it was time to pay the piper - whether I was ready or not. 

He pushed his dick against my mouth, but when I didn't accept him, he took a hand to pry my mouth open. Between his weight on my chest and not being able to move my arms, I eventually gave in. I'd put on a good show of resistance but had to accept that it was long overdue.

My struggling subsided as I felt his dick enter my mouth. It felt so silky. So raw. So taboo. He began pumping my mouth and all I could do was try and return the sensations he'd given me. I was beyond holding onto my manhood. My mind reeled as his pace quickened, knowing he was about to cum. I had totally let go of what conceptions I had about being totally straight.

He pulled out just as he began to cum, shooting jets of semen all over my mouth and face. His back arched as he grunted and squeezed out the last of his load. I had long since stopped my struggling and given in to my fate. I had just been given a facial after being face-fucked. My claims of being 'straight' had gone out the window.

My head was still spinning with the image of a strange cock dripping the last of its semen onto my face when he leaned in, hovered for a moment, and went in to kiss me. I hadn't had a cock in my mouth, let alone a man's tongue. I struggled again, but it was as feeble as before. He collected as much of his semen as he could and guided it into my mouth, sticking his tongue deep inside to be sure I ate it all. 

I didn't realize until then how much I enjoyed having control wrenched from me. As much as I enjoyed the experience, I don't think I would have ever voluntarily taken a cock in mouth - let alone being cum-kissed. The experience awakened a submissive side of me I wasn't even aware existed.

Was it karma or something I've wanted all along? I'll never know. What I do know is that to this day I love resisting a cock being fed to me... and love, even more, when I'm made to do it anyway.

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments