Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slutting of Alice Jameson

"Being a slut was something that never occurred to Alice."

36
12 Comments 12
19.4k Views 19.4k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"When Alice promised to pay the landscape man cash for his work when he completed the job, she didn't know that he really did mean to make sure she kept her promise, one way or another."

“Slut! You're nothing but a useless slut.” The young man screamed at Alice.

Alice was totally shocked by the guy's reaction and insult to her trying to prevent him from cutting in before her at the bank.

Fourteen years ago, Alice had been a naive eighteen-year-old virgin when she married Carl Jameson. Carl came from a very wealthy and influential family, while Alice had been raised in a more modest home. Three years later Alice had given birth to her second son, and Carl had totally lost interest in her. Alice stayed as the dutiful wife and mother, but only rarely did Carl pay her any personal attention. While Carl had a series of affairs and mistresses, Alice was told not to make any fuss, otherwise, there would be in trouble. Alice did not want any trouble.

Slut! The word bit deeply into her mind, a deep and uncalled for insult. The horror of being called a slut stung her and stripped away her personal defenses. Bursting in tears she fled the bank to try to hide the shame she felt.

I am not a slut, she told herself as she silently wept while sitting in her car. God, she thought, I haven't even had sex in well over a year. But with Carl away, and her boys now at boarding school, she would face her demons alone. She had been trying to be a good mother and wife for so long now, but it all just hurt today, it really hurt.

Alice arrived home before she realized she still had not been able to get back to the bank. She needed to get cash out as she needed to pay the landscape man for removing the old tree stump. Alice did not want to go back to the bank again, and she really didn't have the time to go before the man was due to arrive. The man had been busy over the last couple of days digging out the stump, and now he was ready to remove it and take it away.

Alice had hardly had a chance to get herself some lunch when she heard the rumble and beep, beep of the truck arriving. She watched out the window as the stump was hoisted up and onto the back of the truck. Then the man left the truck and headed towards her door, no doubt wanting his payment, the payment she did not have currently.

A brisk knock and Alice moved to the door, unsure what to tell him about the payment. Hopefully, he would not mind and she should be able to get it for him the following morning.

"Hello Misses Jameson, got the stump up and out, just need you to provide the settlement, and I can be on my way.” He grinned at her.

“I'm so sorry, but there was such a kerfluffle at the bank, I was unable to get you the cash. Can I get for you tomorrow? Please.”

“Now, now, Misses Jameson, you made a promise to pay me today, and I do want my payment today.” He took on a much more serious look, then looked her up and down.

“I'm so sorry. Please, I just don't know what I can do. Please, can I pay you tomorrow?”

“Misses Jameson, now, you did make a promise for payment today. And I want some form of payment today. Alas, the folks around here are quick to want their work done, but in general, very slow in making their payments. I really don't want to have to chase up the payment.”

“I just don't know what to do, I just don't have the cash, I wish I did. I just don't know what I can offer to you instead.” She pleaded.

"Well Misses Jameson, let's talk about what you can offer if you must. You are a fine looking woman, you know that, don't you." He gave her a sly smile.

Alice looked confused and taken aback. "What, what do you mean?"

He took a step closer, grinning, "Do you have any other ideas about what you can offer? I do think you know what I mean, don't you, my dear."

"Oh, oh, oh." Alice felt shocked at his suggestion, surely he could not really mean doing that? But, by the way he was looking at her, she realized that yes, he really did mean he was wanting to be doing just that.

"Well, what's it going to be, are you going to pay me cash now, as agreed, or are you going to pay me in kind?" He appraised her again.

Alice looked horrified at the thought. "But, please, can I pay you tomorrow? I just don't have the cash today. Please, I'm so sorry." She pleaded, hoping to get him to change his mind.

He gave Alice a stern look again. "No, you did promise. It's payment today, in cash or in kind. Which one will it be?" He looked her over again, making his choice obvious.

"Oh God, please, I can't pay cash, I told you that." Alice realized the awful truth, he was expecting her to pay him in kind. "Please, I know and understand that I have to pay you. But please, I, I, I have," she gulped, "I have never ever, had to do anything like, like this before."

Reaching down he began to pull off his work boots, then he looked at her, his grin from ear to ear. "There is always the first time my dear, and today," he smirked at her, "it will be yours."

"You, you are wanting, wanting to, to," She closed her eyes and tried to compose herself, "To fuck me?"

"That is the whole idea, and yes, I am going to fuck you. Now shall we adjourn to your bedroom, and get started." He raised his arm as if to point the way.

Alice stiffened up as she slowly turned and moved through the house to her bedroom. She was going to be fucked, and she had no idea what she should do about that. Somehow she had reluctantly agreed to be fucked, and now it was about to actually happen.

Alice stood looking at the bed as he came up behind her. He reached out and pulled her slightly back into his arms and against his body. Alice trembled. Then he slowly turned her about so they were face to face. He reached up behind her head and tilted it back, so she looked up at him, then he kissed her.

Alice was somewhat startled by the kiss and was unsure if she should kiss him back. She opted for a very quick kiss and tried to turn her head aside, but he returned her head back and kissed her again.

"That's it, kiss me, it will make things go much easier if you do," he murmured. "Kiss me again."

Alice tried to take a longer kiss, but she was very acutely aware that she was being held with his arms wrapped about her, holding her body very close to his, far too close for her comfort. Then she felt him begin to shuffle closer to the bed, a moment late she felt the bed against the backs of her legs.

He kept the backward motion going, and Alice felt her knees begin to bend, then she was almost sitting on the edge of the bed, but a moment later she found herself being rolled out flat, with her lower legs now dangling off the bed. The guy moved partly over on top of her, his knee also moving over her legs, keeping them in check.

Alice whimpered as he leaned over her and began to kiss her again. Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine she was having a dream, his kisses weren't that bad, not really, slowly she began to kiss back again. Then he began to kiss the side of her neck, pushing her chin up and then kissing her around the base of her neck.

Still being kissed, Alice felt his hand begin to move up over her body, up over her breasts, making her gasp as he circled over them. His hand then slid up the center of her chest, and she felt his fingers tugging at her blouse buttons, and pulling then free, parting her blouse.

One by one he undid all the buttons on her blouse, then she felt his hand ride up and slip under the material, and onto her bra. Alice began to quiver, her breast now firmly in his hand, softly squeezing and rubbing her through her bra.

"Very nice," He told her as he gave her breast a firm squeeze. His hand then swapped over to her other breast, again rubbing and squeezing as he returned to kiss her on her lips. Carl had hardly ever done anything with her breasts before and she began to get confusing sensations.

His hand swapped back over on her breast, but then he cupped her, he lifted and pulled up her bra, his hand returned, firmly taking hold of her breast, while his fingers caught and squeezed tightly onto her nipple.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," Alice gasped as the sensations spread through her body, this was totally unexpected.

His head then moved over her breasts, while his hands firmly taking hold, squeezing her breasts again, his head and mouth descended onto her nipple, sucking it up, pulling it deep into his mouth, Alice gave a little squeal in surprise.

Alice trembled slightly as she began to fathom the new sensations. He swapped over to her other nipple, repeating the capture and sucking it in deeply. But then she felt his hand against her skirt and legs. Moving from side to side, her nipples were sucked over and over, but at the same time, she felt his hand moving, rubbing against her legs, her belly, and her mound. Then she felt the dampness spread out from between her legs.

Alice felt his hand slip down her leg to the end of her skirt, then rise again firmly against her leg, making her skirt ride up, till his hand was halfway up her thigh. A slight twist of his hand made his hand slide up under her skirt and up her inner thigh.

"Oh no, Oh God," she whimpered as she began to realize that it was now time, that he still did intend to fuck her.

Alice felt his hand move onto her mound, checking and testing her underwear. then he knelt up over her, his other hand slipping up under her skirt, up both sides of her hips. She felt her panties being grabbed and pulled down. She whimpered as she felt them leave her hips and slip down over her thighs and then off.

Alice felt very exposed and vulnerable, unsure of what she should do. She had her doubts now that this was going to be a good idea. But she also knew that she would have to go through with this. Alice felt his hands upon her knees, easing them apart as he moved to get into position between her thighs. There was going to be no turning back now.

She felt his hand reach out and stroke the top of her mound, then his fingers slipped down against her slit. Alice tried hard not to cringe, she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, hoping to avoid seeing what he was about to do to her. His fingers brushed against her bush again, then he stroked his fingers back and forth along her divide, slowly adding pressure to make her lips part. She felt his fingers find the damp spot at her entrance.

Alice quivered as he began to press his finger in against her pussy hole, making him withdraw it again. Then she briefly looked down at him again, he was pulling down his jeans, releasing his cock, ready to fuck her. Alice thought it prudent not to look at what he was doing.

A moment later she felt what she believed was his cock brush over her mound and bush, then it pressed against her slit, rubbing back and forth along it. She now had no doubts that it was his cock. Again it moved back and forth, then back again to rest against her entrance, making her whimper, cringe, and her legs tremble.

Alice had a moment of panic as she felt his cock head poised against her pussy hole. She was feeling helpless, unable to decide what she should do. Suddenly she felt scared and reluctant, she did not want him to penetrate her.

He gave a small thrust, she gasped out loud as his cock pressed firmly against her, beginning to squeeze in. Another small thrust, the pressure building up as she squirmed and whimpered. His cock was engaged and had only one place to go.

Alice felt frightened and scared, but she didn't get the chance to ask him to stop, nor to hold off until she figured out what else she could offer. He trusted again, pushing in harder this time, then her body yielded and she cried out as his cock head slipped in past her entrance. She realized it was now too late, his cock was now inside her. Again he thrust in, his cock feeling tight and awkward as it began to burrow its way further inside her body.

He eased back a moment the pushed in again, his cock making progress with the thrust. He held for a moment, then he leaned up over her more, and settled down on top of her, his cock about halfway into her. He eased and pushed again, his cock moving in deeper. Another couple of firm thrusts and the tightness and awkwardness began to ease, his cock now going a lot deeper within her.

He slipped his arms up under hers, and he took hold of her shoulders, pulling her closer to his body. Her bare breasts pressed against his tee shirt. Then he gave her a longer, more firm thrust, and she felt his cock going very deeply as his pelvis rubbed against her mound, his cock was now fully inside her.

He eased back out then slowly but firmly he pushed back in again, not rough or harsh, but steady and controlled until his pelvis rubbed again on her mound. He started to build up a slow rhythm, firm and steady, long and deep. Alice felt his cock moving in and out, and their bodies rubbing against each other.

“Now that is not so bad, isn't it?” he softly asked her, “You are doing alright, just a bit of nice gentle fucking.”

Alice didn't know what to say. She was getting fucked. It wasn't that bad, not really, but still, she was unsure that she should be doing this at all. She turned her head to the side and looked up at her ceiling, hoping that it would be over quickly.

Firm and steady, long and deep, his cock kept probing into her, rubbing her deep inside her pussy. Slowly the sensations began to build up, Alice found herself puffing, short, quick breaths as she began to feel the euphoric warmth spread through her lower body. Firm and steady, long and deep, his cock was driving and building up her heat. The sensations were getting more and more intense. Then it struck Alice, she was about to orgasm.

Alice had been mostly quite passive until this point, but as she began to orgasm, she drew her arms up and over his body, pulling him down on top of her. She gasped and moaned loudly, Her body quivered and she writhed at the sensations that flooded her. She felt a sudden wetness between her legs as she released.

“Oh, yeah, that nice, yeah, you are doing good. You needed that, didn't you.” It was a statement, not a question.

He thrust firmly into her, easing back a few more times. Then he thrust in again, but much harder this time, holding his cock deep inside her.

“Oh, Oh, yes, Oh, Ahhh!” He grunted, Alice felt the surge going up inside her, the warm wetness as he began to release too. She felt his cock pulsing inside her, adding to the load he had already started to give to her.

He lay on top of her holding her again, then he eased out and stood up.

“Well, that was a good little fuck, wasn't it? I think you actually might have enjoyed that, and it was a good start on your payments.” He pulled up his jeans and walked towards the door. ”I'll be back tomorrow at midday for the rest of the payments, make sure you are ready.”

Alice was suddenly alone. She rolled over onto her side and pushed herself up off the bed. Her skirt slipped back down over her legs, She eased her bra back into place, then began to button up her blouse. She walked slowly to the on-suite, then pulled up her skirt. She slipped her hand between her legs, feeling the gooey, sticky, slimy wetness of the cum inside her pussy.

Slut! the voice echoed through her mind.

Alice felt quite ashamed and somewhat humiliated as she sat on the loo and cried.

Slut! Yes, Alice thought, yes, she had just behaved like a slut. She had just been fucked by an almost virtual stranger. Hell, she didn't even know his name.

Alice dried her eyes, then returned back to her bedroom to retrieve her panties, but as she did so she felt herself begin to leak. Picking up her panties she held them up against her pussy as she moved back to the on-suite. Alice sat again on the loo and tried to wipe herself clean using her panties.

Alice had never been fucked during the day before, every other time had been in bed at night, and she had not thought about getting cleaned up.

Alice briefly looked at her wet and sticky panties before she threw them into the laundry basket. She shook her head and she stood up she noticed a small blob of the gooey stuff on the end of her finger. Alice looked at it for a few seconds then slipped her finger into her mouth to clean it off. Alice tried...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Katiewest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments