Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night in the Park

"Somehow she wound up in a compromising position with her boyfriend and a police officer"

29
4 Comments 4
45.0k Views 45.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

She was on her knees, skirt pushed up to her waist and pert tits full on display. Her hands were bound behind her back with his tie. She shifted uncomfortably, glancing around to make sure no one could see her. There didn't appear to be anyone else in the park, though it was dark and anyone could be watching from the shadows.

“Johnny, I don't know about – ”

“Shut up.” He growled in that low voice of his. The one that said she'd regret it instantly if she disobeyed. She clamped her mouth shut, eyes wide with fear and arousal as he pinched one of her nipples.

She couldn't help the damp wetness she felt between her thighs despite the worry of getting caught. She glanced around again as she moaned softly, the noise sounding startlingly loud in the still quiet of the night.

He grinned at her, unzipping his jeans and freeing his cock. It slapped her in the face before she could pull back.

“Open up.” He laughed, cruel grin stretching across his thin lips. “Be a good little slut.”

She gasped at the word, only for him to slip his cock into her surprised mouth. She tried to pull back but his fingers caught in her hair, dragging her farther down his large cock. She gagged when she felt him hit the back of her throat, eyes watering. She whimpered, struggling against his hold on her, fighting for air. He finally pulled out, leaving her gasping and coughing.

“Johnny?” She whispered, voice rough with tears. She had no idea what was going on. Sure they'd had sex before, but never like this. Never in a public place where anyone could see them, well her anyway since he was still fully dressed and she wore nothing but the skirt bunched at her waist and the slinky high heels he'd insisted she wear. Never before had he tied her hands or been so rough with her. And he'd never called her that name before.

She was confused. Confused about what he was doing to her. Confused as to why she was wet, even as she shook in fear.

“You like it, don't you, slut?”

“What…” She trailed off as he grasped her hair once more. She closed her lips, trying to turn away. One hand released her hair and she breathed a sigh of relief until she felt the sting of it slapping her cheek. She cried out at the pain, eyes watering more, smearing her makeup down her cheeks. She could only imagine how awful she must look, naked and bound with her makeup running and her hair knotted from his fists.

“Do as I fucking say and open your mouth!” He spat, tightening his hold on her long blonde hair until it hurt. She did as requested, opening her mouth for his cock.

“That's a good slut.” He purred, slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth. She could handle this. She'd sucked him off before, even let him cum on her large breasts. Her eyes fluttered shut, cheeks hollowing as she sucked, knowing what he liked.

“Excuse me?” a voice called, shocking them. She heard Johnny curse as he pulled away from her. Without the grip on her hair, she fell back onto her legs. A bright light flashed over them, landing in her uncovered tits. She wanted to cover up, but with her hands still tied behind her back she could do no more than hang her head in shame.

“Officer…” Johnny’s voice trailed off uncertainly.

“What exactly is going on here?” The man, the officer apparently, asked. The flash light still shone directly at her, making her unable to see.

“Just having some fun with my girlfriend.” She could hear the smile in Johnny’s voice. Was he enjoying this? Did he like that she was humiliated, red with shame?

“I can see that, but this is a public place. I'm going to have to take you both in for public indecency.” She sobbed at the words, her father was going to be so angry.

“Surely we can work something else out, right officer?” Johnny’s voice was as smooth as caramel. It was the same voice he used to get her in the position she was in right now. “You like her, don't you? I see you looking.”

She gasped at the words, flaming red in humiliation at this unknown man who was looking at her body.

“You can have a turn with her if you like. She's just barely legal and only ever had my cock inside her.”

“Johnny?!” she cried.

“Shut up.” He snarled. “You like being a little slut for me, why not show the nice officer.”

“That's awfully unprofessional,” the man said, but he sounded intrigued.

AlliyeGlow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlliyeGlow

Oh God, was Johnny really going to just give her body over to this strange man?

“She's so tight, officer. You can have her anyway you like. Cum across her perky tits or have her choking on your cock. She's such a little slut. She'd probably even beg you to fuck her.”

She sobbed at the words, at the indignity, but also at the fact that she was embarrassingly wet. Her cunt practically ached. She did want to be fucked, but surely not by a random stranger, right?

Johnny grabbed her arm, tugging her to her feet and pulled her up against his chest. His large hands cupped her breasts, barely able to hold them all and he pinched her nipples hard. She gasped at the combined pleasure pain of the sensation, squirming in his grasp. His hands moved down her stomach, pushing her skirt to the ground and leaving her in nothing but the slutty heels. She felt horribly exposed, could feel the other man’s eyes on her body. Then Johnny’s hand was dipping between her legs and she couldn't hold back a moan as he massaged her clit.

“You little slut, look how wet you are.” He laughed. “See officer, she likes the idea. She wants your cock. Don't you?” He pinched her clit and she cried out. “Say it you little whore. Beg for the officer’s cock and I might let you come.” He roughly pinched her clit again, his other hand returning to her breast to roll the hardened nub between his fingers.

“P…please…” she gasped, the sensations too much. She was so wet, she could feel it dripping onto her legs.

“Say it,” Johnny hissed in her ear.

“Pl…ease, I want…want your cock.” She stammered through the words, pain and pleasure lashing through her body at each pinch and flick.

Then another pair of hands was touching her, groping her breasts and flicking her hard nipples. She hissed at the pain.

She felt fingers between her legs, though she couldn't be sure whose. Two thick digits shoved into her, making her arch back but Johnny held her in place as the other man shoved in a third.

“Fuck, you are tight,” the man growled, pinching her nipple and pulling. She gave a strangled cry as he rocked his fingers deeper. And then both men were seizing her, shoving her over the nearby picnic table. The rough wood scraped against her bare skin and she tried to pull away. It was painful, but Johnny was in front of her, pinning her shoulders down and the officer was pushing her to her knees and spreading her legs. She struggled anyway, until a hard smack hit her left ass cheek.

“Hold still you fucking slut.” The officer’s deep voice growled from behind her a second before he was shoving inside of her. She couldn't hold back the scream. He was significantly larger than Johnny and it felt like he was going to split her in two. He set a brutal pace, each thrust pushing her forward on the table and dragging her nipples across the rough wood. She found herself rocking back towards him, moaning at each thrust.

And then Johnny was fisting her hair again and pushing into her mouth. He slammed in hard, forcing his length into her throat. She gagged and choked, but he kept going.

“Fuck, keep doing that. It makes her tighter,” groaned the officer from behind her. They took turns thrusting into her, pushing her back and forth, creating a rhythm.

She could feel her orgasm building as she went limp between them, held up by hands on her hips and fingers twisted in her hair. Behind her, the officer smacked her ass again and it sent her careening over the edge. She screamed around the cock in her mouth, spasming around the one still fucking her.

Johnny pulled out, hot cum spraying her in the face. She gasped and panted for air and then she was being rolled over and the other man was coming across her chest.

“Fuck, Johnny. You were right, she is a slut,” the man said, leaning close so she could see his face. The gruff voice he’d spoken in earlier was gone, replaced by a voice she recognized all too well as Johnny’s best friend.

“What?” she asked, pulling at the tie holding her hands. It had never been a police officer? She’d never been in danger of being arrested? And she’d just been fucked by her boyfriend’s best friend?

“Told you,” Johnny cackled, finally untying her hands.

 

Published 
Written by wickedlittlewitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments