Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Simple Doctor's Visit (Part II)

"The visit gets complicated"

32
11 Comments 11
35.5k Views 35.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
“Just a moment, Angela,” Dr. Yamada replied as she quickly put on her lab coat and stashed her bra, skirt and blouse in one of the cabinets in the examination room. No one would know by looking at her that all she had on under her lab coat were her pink and black panties, garters and stockings.

Ryan tried to grab his clothes or at least the gown but the doctor would not allow him to cover up. He sat there dumbfounded as Dr. Yamada’s assistant entered the room. He looked down and could see globs of his cum on his chest and his half erect cock.

Angela entered the room and almost stopped in her tracks as she noticed the patient naked and looking flush. She could smell the scent of sexual activity in the room and her nipples immediately hardened.

“I will have to apologize for Mr. Steele. He is very sensitive and had a small accident while I was examining his testicles. We can clean him up later but I want to look at his ear rash now. I think I need to do a biopsy to rule out skin cancer, Mr. Steele.”

“Is that okay with you, Mr. Steele?”

Ryan just nodded, he was still in shock at the whole situation, just moments before he was licking the doctor’s ass. Now she was talking about taking a biopsy and acting like nothing was wrong. His head was spinning trying to understand the situation. He thought this was going to be such a simple quick visit and now he was sitting naked with cum on his hairy chest with two sexy women openly admiring his body.

Angela was also trying to make sense of everything. She noticed the patient’s confused but lustful look, especially as he tried not to stare at her erect nipples poking up through her blouse. She felt her heart beat faster as Ryan’s cock began to stiffen and noticed Mr. Steele’s chest apparently covered with cum.

“What are you looking at, Mr. Steele?” Dr. Yamada asked breezily as she noticed Ryan staring at Angela’s chest. She was enjoying this whole situation. Both Mr. Steele and Angela looked so confused but also incredibly horny.

Ryan was busy imagining sucking on nurse’s large breasts, thinking about whether she had large areoles when Dr. Yamada interrupted his lustful thoughts. He was not normally a boob man but Angela’s breasts looked so tantalizing in her blue V-neck blouse with buttons down the front. He imagined sliding his prick between her breasts and pinching her nipples.

'Busted,' Ryan thought as he quickly replied, “Sorry.”

Ryan felt the blood rushing to his cock once again as the doctor and Angela took the biopsy from his ear lobe. The whole procedure was over in a few quick minutes. Ryan looked down and could see his fully erect cock throbbing and twitching. The more he tried to lose his erection, the harder his cock got. His body was on sensory overload and felt like his cock could explode with a single touch.

“Now Angela, please clean up Mr. Steele so I can finish examining his testicles,” the doctor instructed.

Angela took a wipe and carefully cleaned the cum off his chest. She couldn’t help but admire his throbbing cock but she was trying to be professional. She had the urge to lick some cum off his chest but resisted. The doctor looked on with lustful yearning as she too watched Ryan’s cock grow and stiffen.

“Angela, please take a hold of Mr. Steele’s penis shaft so I can examine his testicle and anus.”

Angela reached for his cock, wanting to touch it before the doctor grabbed her hand. “Please take off the gloves, I think Mr. Steele would appreciate it.”

Angela willingly took off her gloves and took his shaft in her hands. Ryan let out a gasp as her warm hand surrounded his hard rod. His body shivered from her touch.

Dr. Yamada was pleased with herself. She loved being in control in her examination room. Teasing Ryan had released an inner dominant slut that she never knew she had in her. She loved the look of growing arousal on both Angela’s and Ryan’s faces which was further fueling her desire. Her pussy was dripping and she resisted the urge to touch it.

She sensed that Angela wanted to be bad and stroke his cock.

“Go ahead Angela, stroke Mr. Steele’s cock. I am sure he will not mind while I finish my examination.”

Angela looked at Ryan with questioning eyes, “Is that okay, Mr. Steele?”

“Please,” Ryan begged.

Angela began stroking Ryan’s cock as the doctor examined and touched his testicles. Ryan was going crazy feeling two hands on his cock and balls. He looked at Angela who was massaging her breasts through her blouse. She then loosened a few buttons giving Ryan a glimpse of her white lace bra barely holding back her delectable treats. Her eyes were intently staring at his cock and she gasped as pre-cum formed once again on its tip.

“Angela, make sure he doesn’t cum,” the doctor ordered as she continued to feel between Ryan’s spread legs.

Ryan gasped as the doctor began to finger his rosebud. He had never been fingered sexually and the pleasure was driving him crazy. Angela began to stroke him faster as her face inched closer to his cock. Ryan panted as Angela and the doctor began to stroke in cadence. Angela’s mouth opened, longing to suck on Mr. Steele’s cock.

“Mr. Steele, what do you want?” the doctor teasingly asked him. Ryan couldn’t keep his body still as it reacted to the doctor’s fingers and Angela’s stroking. Dr. Yamada then licked his rosebud, causing him to jerk his body upward.

“I want to fuck you!” he almost shouted.

“Quiet! What else?” Dr. Yamada asked as her finger once again sunk deep inside his ass.

“I want to suck on her tits,” he moaned as he looked at Angela’s chest.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

He wiggled and twisted his body trying to stop the almost painful pleasure that the two women were causing.

“I thought so,” the doctor commented as she stood up and removed her lap coat.

Angela stared at the partially nude doctor. She looked so sexy with her hard nipples, her panties glistening with wetness and she felt a surge of desire that surprised her.

Dr. Yamada noticed the look on Angela’s face as well and another erotic thought crossed her mind.

“Angela, please take off my panties and garter belt.”

Angela was almost in a trance now. She walked over to the doctor, who was slightly taller than her and while looking into her sex crazed eyes started to slide the doctor’s panties down. She was about to kiss the doctor when the doctor ordered her on her knees.

Angela knelt down, now with her face inches from the doctor’s pussy, and removed the doctor’s soaked panties and garter. Angela eyed the doctor’s wet pussy with a lust that she didn’t know she had.

Ryan was admiring the show, watching Angela’s shapely ass, looking at the doctor’s naked body and thinking about how badly he wanted the doctor.

“Go ahead, lick it, lick it now,” the doctor ordered as she pulled Angela’s head against her pussy. Angela started to lick, unsure at first but then with more gusto as the doctor moaned in delight.

Ryan started to stroke his cock, moaning loudly, while watching the show in front of him.

“Stop stroking your cock, Mr. Steele and be quiet!” the doctor firmly ordered as Angela’s face was pressed against Dr. Yamada’s pussy. “That cock is mine.”

Ryan, even though aroused, reluctantly complied. His cock was now standing tall with pre-cum dripping from its crown.

“This might help you be quiet, Mr. Steele,” the doctor said sternly as she picked up her wet panties and shoved them into Mr. Steele’s mouth.

“Anyway, I think you like the taste of my pussy,” the doctor whispered and smiled as she kissed his cheek.

Angela's tongue started circling the doctor’s clit. Dr. Yamada pinched her nipples while biting her lip to stop herself from groaning. “Oh baby, suck my clit, you are such a good nurse,” the doctor moaned, lost in pleasure.

Angela could sense the doctor was close. She had never gone down on a woman before but she was enjoying the musky taste of the doctor and didn’t want to stop.

Dr. Yamada held Angela’s head tightly as her body shook from the orgasm that raced through her body. “Oh yes! Oh yes!” the doctor cried out. The doctor’s knees grew weak as Angela pulled the doctor’s body close, holding her steady.

Ryan’s cock was so stiff and hard it was almost painful. He needed the doctor so bad right now.

“Doctor, please, I need you,” his garbled voice barely understandable; his mouth filled with the doctor’s panties. The smell and the taste of her panties was driving him insane.

Dr. Yamada looked over at Ryan. His cock looked amazing. It was so hard, its head glistening with pre-cum, the veins on its shaft pulsing, that she had to have it now. His eyes were pleading with her for relief. His hips buckled with desire.

After her orgasm subsided, Dr. Yamada gently pushed Angela away and straddled Ryan’s cock. She looked down as she lowered herself on to his shaft slowly, watching the tip part her pink puffy pussy lips and sighed in delight.

“Oh my gawd!” both Dr. Yamada and Ryan moaned in unison as his cock sunk deeper inside her.

“Angela, let him suck on your tits.”

Angela quickly removed her top releasing her large breasts, exposing her caramel colored skin and silver dollar sized areoles. Ryan licked his lips in lust as she came closer to him, holding up a breast in her hand. He greedily began to suck on her breast as the doctor rode his cock up and down.

Faster and faster, the doctor went. Ryan was going crazy, alternating between sucking on Angela’s breasts and nipples and kissing the lust crazed doctor. Her pussy was so tight, hot and wet. The doctor ripped the panties from Ryan’s mouth as he was gasping for breath. Her pussy clenched down tightly around his cock.

All three of them were trying not to moan too loud but couldn’t help it. Ryan reached around and cupped the doctor’s ass and then slapped it.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard,” the doctor urged in his ear. She bit his neck as he sunk deep inside her. She felt her orgasm building.

Angela was also going crazy. She started to kiss the doctor while Ryan sucked on her nipple. She rubbed her clit through her pants and felt her orgasm approaching as well.

Ryan was amazed he had not come yet but he also felt his orgasm coming on. He felt Dr. Yamada’s cunt squeeze down on his cock and then he felt her hold him tight as her body trembled. Her moans muffled by Angela’s lips on hers. Ryan couldn’t hold off any longer and he was finally able to release his load of cum inside the doctor. This just set the doctor off once again with another even larger more intense orgasm. Sweat was running down her chest. Her nipples were erect and hard as her body quivered and shook again.

Lastly, they heard Angela’s muffled cries as Ryan bit her nipple sending her also over the edge. They stood and sat there a huddled mess of sweaty bodies as they looked at each other and giggled in embarrassment and relief as their orgasms subsided.

The doctor got off Ryan’s lap. Both Angela and Ryan noticed his cum dripping down her legs but didn’t say anything as the doctor put back on her clothes and lab coat. She then looked at her notes and said, “I will see you in two weeks for a follow up visit. Angela, please make sure it is for a one-hour visit."

She then winked and strutted smartly out of the room.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments