Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife's Gang Bang Revenge

"A wife gang bangs 3 guys to get revenge back at her cheating husband"

79
22 Comments 22
207k Views 207k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Legendary Story
My husband and I had been married for almost two years when he decided to sleep with one on the young bimbo’s he had worked with. I had started dating my husband when were back in college. He is 31 years old and I am 29.

He claimed it was a mistake on his part and he swore he only fucked her one time. He really wanted my forgiveness.

I was really mad and angry at first and I wouldn’t accept his apology at all. He didn’t want to leave me and wanted everything back to the way it was. I thought about it for a few weeks and decided if I was going to stay with him I was going to seek revenge first. I then came up with a plan of attack.

My husband was the only guy I had ever slept with and I couldn’t believe he would ever do anything liked this to me. I must admit I had a very nice body. I had tits that were very firm and above average in size. I also had one fantastic looking ass along with a beautiful face with light blonde hair. I drew a lot interest every time I walked by a guy. The bimbo he fucked was no where in my league.

My plan of attack was very simple. I was going to let 3 young studs gang bang me right on our bed. They could do whatever they liked to me as long as I could film it. I then could show my husband what sex is all about. I was put into contact with a guy who moonlights as a stripper on the side. He had a fantastic body and he also was able to bring a few of his friends with him.

This was perfect as I set it up for our house while my husband was gone. I wanted to fuck these guys right on our bed.

I decided to wear a some lingerie that my husband had bought me a year earlier. The top was see through as it showed off my beautiful looking tits. The bottom was a thong and it definitely showed off my gorgeous ass. The three of them arrived and took me into our bedroom. I had the camera all set up ready to go. I couldn’t believe how all three of these guys had such perfect bodies.

As we all stood right in front of the bed I slowly knelt in front of them. I began to remove each one of their pants one by one. I was totally shocked as each one of them had nice big cocks to go along with their nice sexy bodies. I slowly began to suck on each of their big cocks. I would suck on one as I stroked the other two with my hands. It didn’t take very long as all three large cocks were hard as a rock.

Then one of the guys picked me up and took me over to the bed. He laid me down on my back as one guy climb up over top of my face while another guy positioned himself in between my legs. The third guy with the biggest cock of the three had grabbed the camera and did the video taping.

I now had one big cock being pushed into my waiting mouth while I felt the other cock being push up against my nice tight pussy. These three guy were way bigger than my husband and my pussy was relatively tight. I moan out loudly as I felt the other big cock penetrate my tight pussy. It took him a few minutes, but he was now fucking me hard. The cock in my mouth was being forced deeper and deeper into it. My moans were quickly turning to screams as I was about to cum all over the other guys cock in my pussy. I then came very hard on his cock as I continued sucking on the other cock.

They then change spots as the one fucking me moved out the way and the other guy slid down in between my legs. He threw my legs over his shoulders and began to pound my pussy into submission. I cried out with another orgasm only a few minutes later.

The guy with the biggest cock who was doing the filming wanted in on the action. He turned me on all fours and pushed his huge cock into me from behind. I cried out right away as it felt how big his cock really was.

The other two guys urge him on to make me cum as he began to slam his huge cock into me. I couldn’t believe it as I came very hard again as his big balls bang hard up against my ass. This went on for a few more minutes until I was moved off the bed.

They now had me knelt in front of them as they all three began to stroke their beautiful big cocks.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

This went on for about 10 minutes when one of them off to my side grabbed my head and moved it within inches of his big cock.

I was ordered to open up my mouth and I did as I was told. Then with out much warning his big cock began to erupt right at my face. Several streams of cum landed right inside my mouth. A few seconds later the other guy on the other side of me pulled my head towards his big cock. He moaned out as he began to shoot his cum all over my mouth and face.

It took another couple of minutes and the third guy with the biggest cock pulled my head straight towards his cock. He unleashed several hard streams of cum right at my face. A few of them hit me right in the mouth, but the others landed all over my forehead.

They took a close up with the camera at all the cum that covered my face and mouth. My husband was going to love seeing all of this.

I got cleaned up in the bathroom and returned. I was shocked, as all three of their cocks were hard again. I had enough to show my husband but I decided to go for more.

The one guy grabbed me by the hips and pinned me down over the side of the bed. My feet were barely touching the floor as he plowed his big cock back into me from behind. He began to fuck the hell out of me as I came very hard again.

He pulled his cock out of me and I felt his long tongue run up and down over my asshole. He got my asshole nice and wet and he plunged his big cock into my ass. I screamed out as his cock sunk deeper and deeper into it. He fucked my ass good and hard over the next ten minutes as I laid their on the bed helpless. He finally pulled his cock out of my ass.

The guy with the biggest cock laid down on the bed and I was told to climb on top of him. He began to fuck me hard and deep as his cock slid way up into my tight pussy. He had fucked me hard for a good ten minutes when one of the other guys climb in behind me. I felt his cock being pushed up against my asshole. Then before I knew it he slid his cock into my ass.

I now had two cocks in me for the first time in my life.

They stretched out both my ass and my pussy with their two big cocks as they rub against each other inside me. The pain of it quickly turned to pleasure as my ass was being fucked hard. I screamed out the whole time as the other guy with the camera got a good look at my facial expressions.

The two of them fucked me for a good ten minutes this way as I ended up cumming again. The guy who was fucking my ass was now ready to cum and he pulled out of my ass and shot his warm cum all over my back. I continued to fuck the other guy as I rode his cock very hard. It only took a few minutes and he pulled his cock out of me and shot his cum all over my ass as I laid on top of him.

I rolled off him as the cum on my back and ass rolled down my body. The third guy was now ready to fuck me.

He had me in the missionary position as we began to fucked each other very intently. He fucked me for more than 30 minutes this way. At times we fucked each other liked wild animals as I came several times on his cock.

He continued to whisper dirty things into my ears as he had control over my exhausted body. At the end he began to fuck me very hard and told me he was going to cum inside my pussy. My finger nails clawed his back as I screamed out. He then shot his cum deep into my tight pussy as I came very hard again.

He quickly pulled his cock out of me and moved the camera right in front of my just fucked pussy. My pussy was gaping wide open as his cum slowly ran out of it. I thought, "Wow! My husband is going to love to see this."

It was two weeks later and it was our anniversary. My husband of course bought me all kinds of things.

I then handed him the dvd with a card. I told him to watch the video first then open up the card. He had no idea what he was going to watched as it started up. I made him watch the whole thing as his face looked like he had just seen a ghost. He then opened up the card as it read.

Happy Anniversary! We are now even!
Published 
Written by scy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments