Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Academic Dishonesty 2

"All you needed was a little push."

24
9 Comments 9
29.9k Views 29.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I roll and toss in my bed. Thoughts of what had happened the night before haunt me but there is an undeniable tingle throughout my body that competes with the soreness. Memories of how I was taken so roughly on his desk send a shot of electricity between my legs. I had never been so satisfied yet left wanting more. I had enjoyed every second of it. It was wrong, but he had said it himself, the semester was over he was no longer my professor.

“Be a bad girl, Anne. Be my bad girl.” His voice repeats in my head, sending shivers down my body.

I pull myself out of bed and shower. I turn to see myself in the mirror and I can see large love bites all over my neck and chest. My fingertips graze over them remembering who caused them, igniting my desire, but I mentally slap myself and regain focus.

By nine o'clock I am dressed in jeans, boots, a jacket and one quick scarf with my hair down to cover up any evidence from the night before. The wind is chilly as I walk into the local coffee shop.

Light music and the warm decor are inviting as I stand in line waiting to order my drink.

“I like that scarf on you, Anne. It looks lovely,” a familiar husky voice whispers behind me.

My body tenses, and I turn slowly to the source. Professor Carter is standing right behind me. I open my mouth in shock, not quite expecting him. In truth, we had often seen each other here and had spent many mornings together talking about academics, philosophy, politics, or any type of subject matter that piqued our interests. Our conversations were enjoyable but the line between teacher and student had never been crossed. I would have never known what type of man Professor Carter actually was.

“Thank you,” I finally manage to mutter before rushing to the barista to order my drink.

“One medium chai tea latte please,” I say as I begin to pull out my wallet.

“Make it two,” Professor Carter says handing over his credit card. He smiles at me chauvinistically making my blood boil. Why was he even here? He had gotten what he wanted from me, and sent me away without a word the night before. It was clear enough, he had been sexually frustrated and he used me as a form of release.

“Thank you for the drink,” I manage to say evenly, despite my anger. As we get our drinks and walk out into the street, there is only silence for a while as we continue to walk. Our eyes meet and for a brief second I think I can see a hint of regret but his eyes flash back to something else. I pause and toss the rest of my drink into a trash bin, ready to go when he clears his throat.

“Your paper was excellent by the way. It was greatly written, although there were a few inconsistencies. I’m sure if you were willing to stop by my office, we could work it out together,” he says with a mischievous grin, emphasizing every word deliberately.

I stop dead in my tracks at what he is saying. I see red as I quickly push him into the nearby alley and shove him into the wall with strength I didn't know I had.

“Thank you for the compliment, Professor," I spit out. "But the semester is over, so don’t you dare hold that paper over my head!” I state with venom.

I was beyond angry that he would continue to use that against me.

“God, you’re so sexy when you’re pissed off,” he says, surprising me. His arms pull me into his rock hard chest as his lips descend onto mine and kiss me roughly.

Smack! The large sound reverberates throughout the alley as my fist connects with his jaw.

“Let me clarify this with you. You emailed me and blackmailed me into what happened last night,” I hiss at him.

There is only the silence and our heavy breathing for a moment before he speaks.

“I asked you to tell me what you wanted last night, Anne. It was your decision. I saw those lingering looks, those light touches. I wanted you so bad it hurt and I had to find out if you wanted me back,” he responds with equal force.

I bite my lip but say nothing.

“You want me, Anne. Maybe I should remind you of how your cunt quivered around my cock and how you begged me to fuck you?” he responds stepping towards me. There’s a predatory grin in his eye as he rubs his jaw.

In a flash he has me pinned to the wall, my wrists are trapped over my head as he holds me in place.

“Come on, Anne. I bet you always wanted to have sex in an alley,” he whispers huskily into my ear. A rush of blood flows to my abdomen in response

I can only glare at him but he’s right.

“How much do you know about my fantasies? What exactly did you overhear, Mr. Carter?” I ask him.

He smirks before responding, “Enough to have been surprised.”

His lips descend onto mine and I can’t help but respond to their warmth. I kiss him back fiercely but all too quickly he pulls away.

“I always thought you were such a good girl, so innocent, forbidden. But you can be so naughty, can’t you? All you needed was a little push,” he whispers as his fingers pull my scarf off and begin to trace the hem of my shirt.

“We shouldn’t be doing this. Not again,” I argue but offer no resistance.

He doesn’t listen as he kisses me and rubs his hardened erection against my groin. I moan out in response.

“I won’t stop, Anne, not when I know you want this. I get a hard on every time I think of you.” His hands quickly unbuckle my jeans and pull down my panties as a blunt finger dips into my slit before circling my clit. I grasp onto his shoulders for support as his eyes bore into mine. Our breathing is heavy and I can only stare at him in anticipation.

He slowly rubs his blunt finger onto my clit.

“Tell me you don’t want this. Scream at me to stop and I will." His breath fans across my face as my body arches to meet his touch. Our eyes lock, as he slowly dips a finger inside my slit before going back to my clit. I bite my lip to muffle my moans when his finger rubs a little harder.

“We can stop this right now, Anne.” He says as two fingers enter me slowly.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

I gasp and my hands tighten around his shoulders for support. My knees tremble as he slowly began to finger fuck me.

“Don’t you want me to stop?” Professor Carter teases.

“Don’t you dare,” I threaten, our eyes locked, daring each other to back down. A large smirk spreads across his face as his fingers continue to thrust into me, sending jolts of pleasure into me.

I throw my head back and moan uncontrollably underneath him, and I know I have lost. This man had complete power over me as his fingers angle around looking for that certain spot before finding it.

“Cum for me,” he whispers into my ear as the tempo between my hips and his fingers increases.

My legs tremble and I lose control as my orgasm washes over me. My moans echo throughout the alley as I convulse under him.

Our eyes are locked, my brown ones staring into his green ones before a Cheshire Cat smile played onto my lips.

“You want a bad girl, Mr. Carter?” I ask sweetly as my fingers trace down his shirt to the hardened bulge underneath his jeans. I flip us around quickly so that he is pinned to the wall and I kiss him roughly biting his lower lip. I break away from the kiss.

His eyes widen in surprise but he doesn’t stop me as I unzip his jeans and unleash his cock. I graze my fingertips across his hip bones and dip them into the inside of his thighs before squeezing his balls lightly.

“You have a beautiful cock, Mr. Carter,” I whisper before my hand grasps around it, and moves up and down.

“I love the way it tastes,” I whisper as I slowly lick my way down from his hip bones to his proud ram rod of desire. I lick the tip slightly with my tongue, tasting his salty pre-cum. My eyes meet with Mr. Carter's as I slowly engulf his member inside my mouth and begin to bob. A hot groan escapes his lips and I flick and swirl my tongue rapidly. Soon enough his hips begin to move in time with my movements.

All of a sudden he grabs my head and flips us around so that I am stuck between a hard cock and a hard place. He shoves his cock deep, far into my throat, his hot shaft squelching into my throat. I fight the urge to gag and breathe through my nose. I place my hands on his hips to steady him but he continues shoving his way into my throat. My eyes water from his barrage of strokes as he continues to fuck my mouth vigorously.

He grabs my hands and places them over my head as he pulls out. My saliva drips off of his steely cock and drips onto my chest. I gasp for air as he slowly brings his cock to my mouth. I open my mouth willingly, before the head slides slowly past my lips and continues all the way back to my throat.

“Take it! This is what you get for teasing me this whole semester!” he growls viciously as his cock continues to plummet into my throat. All of a sudden he stops, and pulls out of my mouth.

“Well, you know what else I’ll take?” he snarls lifting me up and turning me around.

“And what would that be?” I respond, arching my eyebrow and challenging him. His hands push my face into the wall, before grasping my arms behind me. In a swift moment they’re tied together with my scarf. I struggle underneath him but he holds me in place.

“I’ll take that ass. I want you to be sore for days.” he growls into the back of my neck before kissing down the arch of my back and I surrender underneath him. I tremble underneath him as he physically dominates me.

“I really do like your scarf, Anne,” he whispers as his fingers trail along my slit and gather my secretions.

“You really are a bad girl, Anne. You loved having your throat fucked. Look how wet you are," he taunts me before rubbing my clit.

“Please fuck me, Mr.Carter. Fuck me anywhere you want, just fuck me,” I howl out as he rubs my clit.

I feel the head of his cock pressed up against my asshole and then some pressure. He pushes hard and manages to get an inch in. I howl out as he continues to withdraw and push into me until all of his cock is inside me and his balls are brushing up against my clit.

“It’s so big!” I scream out at the intrusion. My body is completely speared on his thick stalk.

“You like this, Anne? You love having my cock inside your ass?” he asks as he continues to move inside me, pounding me with brute force. I say nothing as he continues to pound into me even harder. His large balls slap against my clit intensifying my pleasure.

“Answer me or I will stop,” he threatens. He pulls on my scarf, anchoring my arms as leverage, making me meet him halfway as he slams his cock into me.

“I love your cock, sir!” I finally moan out in response.

“Damn right you do! This pussy belongs to me. Your ass belongs to me,” he continues as he bites and kisses into my neck roughly.

I can only moan out between his thrusts. Our sweaty bodies move with each other relentlessly at a dangerous tempo.

“Because no other man can fuck you the way you want to be fucked,” he growls.

I feel a tightening in my abdomen and my legs quiver as I feel my cunt clench around him fiercely. My body convulses and I lose track of time as I get lost in waves of pleasure of orgasm. I pull him in with me and I can feel his cock twitch before there is one final thrust. His hips press into me even harder as he releases his seed inside me, spurt after spurt into my heated depths.

His body presses against mine onto the wall. The only sound is our heavy breathing and the whoosh of cars as we both come down from our orgasms.

He unties my hands slowly before turning me around and pulling my jeans up and buttons up my jacket.

“I think I’ll keep the scarf.” He smiles and I pause at the realization. All my love bites will be exposed for everyone to see on the walk home and for the next few days. My hair could only cover up a few and that was my only scarf.

“But I like that scarf,” I argue pouting my lips. I reach forward and button up his jeans bringing us chest to chest.

His fingers trail up my jaw and up to my lips before he kisses me softly.

“Well then, I think you’re going to have to come get it. You know where you can find me,” he replies and walks away with my scarf in his hand.

Published 
Written by eve_mercurio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments