Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ally Takes Charge Again

"Part 5. Ally is not impressed with the previous night's events."

7
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words
When I emerged from the bathroom everyone was clearing up and heading off to bed. No one accused me of anything, and no sluts tried anything. It was clear sailing. Exhausted from the days non-stop sexual shenanigans, sleep quickly enveloped me.

“It was you, wasn’t it?” The words went in one ear and out the other. A grunt that may have hinted at not understanding was the best I could manage. “You did it, right?”

Lifting my head and pulling the blanket down, Ally sat on the edge of the bed. The room was very bright and slightly blurred. It was morning already. With a squint, I croaked, “Did what?”

She shouted, “Cum in Marie, you idiot!”

Those words brought me to life instantly. Sitting straight up, every part of my body went rigid as I thought through the consequences. “What happened?”

“What do you think happened. You put your dick in my sister and fired a bunch of little white semen bullets into her. What the hell were you thinking?”

Unlike Ally, I kept my voice down. “It wasn’t my fault. I tried to get her off me and she wouldn’t take a hint. Then your mom sat right beside us and there was no way to get out without her finding out what we were doing.” I was sweating already.

“She knows half of it already.”

“What do you mean, half?”

Ally calmed her voice down. “That Marie fucked up. Don’t worry, though, she told mom it was a boy at McDonald’s and that was why it took so long for you to pick her up last night.”

A wave of relief swept over me. I had no idea what to do or how to act when I saw everyone else. Ally told me not to worry, her mom and Janice had taken Marie to see a doctor and hopefully get a morning after pill. Her dad was already at work. Marie and her mom had a serious discussion about responsibility and planning for her future. Mary was not pleased. Janice had gone along to be supportive and try to keep Mary calm.

In time, I managed to absorb all the details. It was clear that everyone would be tense, but Marie was steering suspicion away from me. Relief was relative. The fact that I would not be accused made me feel less worried, but did not remove the guilt.

And then it got worse. “So, if you don’t want me to tell them the truth,” Ally raised her eyebrows and looked at me expectantly.

“What?” I asked.

“There are things I want to try. You are the ideal person.” What it boiled down to was that Ally liked the idea of being a mistress and telling guys what to do. “To start with, take off your clothes while I get ready.” She left me alone while she went to get changed out of her pyjamas.

I went to the bathroom to wash and wake up properly. When I came back to her bedroom, where Janice and I were sleeping, I was naked while Ally had put on black thigh high boots and a corset. In her hand, a leather strap hung. Ally looked smoking hot. Her tits were pushed up, yet covered, but her pussy was fully exposed.

“Come here,” she said. I did as she asked and let Ally put the leather strap around my neck. Once it was on, she attached a dog leash and told me to get on my hands and knees. We crossed to the other side where Ally was sleeping in Marie’s room during our visit. The house was empty except for the two of us, or so I thought.

As I crossed the threshold into Marie’s room, I heard a giggle and looked up. The first thing I saw was four very nice legs. Two of Ally’s friends were sitting on the bed laughing at me. They were both familiar, although I could not think of their names. I asked Ally what this was all about. She responded by tugging on the leash. “Stop asking questions and lick my pussy.” She sat on the bed, getting her friends to make room between them. Ally leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs. “Come on, now. You like my pussy, so I don’t want any hesitation.” The pull on my neck did not let up until my face was against her body. It was true, I do like her pussy. My tongue went to work and Ally relaxed her pull on the collar.

The friends were Rose and Kara. I was reminded while listening to their conversation which included several questions about my prowess at cunnilingus. I heard one of the girls ask, “Would you share him with me?”

Ally was eager to offer my services as if they were her own. Lifting my face from between her legs, I was finally able to look around. Her friends were both dressed like they were going out, with short skirts and heels, but it was barely 10am. It was Kara, the tallest girl with long, wavy, blonde hair who made the request. She was in the process of removing her thong when Ally moved aside to offer the middle spot to her.

The leash was passed between Kara’s legs and Ally pulled me forward until my chin was on the mattress. Kara spread her legs and moved up to my face. I spotted a clit ring just before it was too close to see. Another pussy had a slightly distinctive taste, but it was still pussy. It is not an easy thing to describe, but it definitely does not taste like chicken.

Kara reminded me of one of those irritating pornstars. You know the type. They moan before there is adequate cause and spew non-stop slut gibberish. In less than a minute I wished I had earplugs. Kara constantly said, “Yes.” There were “oohs” and “aahs” and she begged for more. Not a word of it sounded authentic. She cried out to God on a number of occasions and used the f-word a bit more frequently.

The desire to tell Kara to shut up was difficult to resist. I focused on the pussy in my face and thrust my tongue as deep as I could. Since my hands were free, I lifted Kara’s legs and pulled them tight so they blocked my ears. It was much more pleasant this way. The girl had a great body and it was not in my nature to turn down a pussy when it is offered. Smooth thighs against my face were also comforting. A bit of fluid from the pair of us allowed part of my face to glide between her thighs while there was a reasonably consistent seal between her skin and my ears. I made a mental note to remember this as my second solution to an annoying voice from a woman having sex. The first, of course, is to shove my dick in her mouth to stop her from doing much besides grunt.

The girls’ conversation was too muffled for me to understand, but it was clear enough when Kara spread her legs and Ally told me to get on the bed. Rose wanted to be on top. I was given the middle spot, lying on my back. Rose knelt near my head and pulled her skirt up. She had already taken off her underwear. One black heeled shoe swung over me and then Rose adjusted her knees to place her pussy above my face. She lowered her body to bring her pussy to my mouth and I tasted my third in less than ten minutes.

Rose was more my kind of girl. Her long, dark hair was straight and glossy. She had a smile that looked genuine and her eyes examined me as if she was truly interested in the man beneath her. When I pushed my tongue inside her, only soft moans escaped her lips. Occasionally, she closed her eyes or put a hand to her chest as if to calm herself. It was mildly disappointing that she still had a shirt on and it was tucked into her skirt.

My hands were free and I had been holding Rose around her upper thighs. I moved my hands around to her belly without taking them off her trim figure. When I tugged at her top she got the message and pulled it all out for me. Not only that, Rose held the bottom out to let me see her tits clearly. Rose was not wearing a bra. She had bold pink nipples and they looked erect. I had to check and she did not object to my hand sliding up to touch her.

Her breast felt good in my hand and her nipple was firm. Rose put her hand over mine and pushed it against her body. Her hips gently rocked on my face and she was considerate enough to avoid placing too much pressure on my jaw.

Behind her, I could hear Ally and Kara talking. Ally was clarifying our relationship, or lack of one, by the fact that I am dating her aunt, Janice. At this point, I realized that I only knew these two girls from photos with Ally. I have never spoken a word to either, yet I have tasted their pussies. It struck me as the most ironic situation of my life as I tried to imagine the result if I had tried to achieve this without Ally instigating it.

A hand held my dick and lifted it up. A second later a warm mouth closed around it and it was my pleasure to feel a tongue flicking over me. My first question was whether it was Ally or Kara. This became obvious by the exaggerated moanings of a whore finally being fed. It could only be Kara. I left one hand exploring Rose’s breasts and put the other behind Kara’s head. This was so I could push her down. I know it is not polite to make her gag on my dick, but it was only a means to an end. The goal was just to shut her up so she did not sound like an annoying pornstar.

My thoughts betrayed men all around the globe. I never thought I would be disappointed that a woman could deep throat me without struggling. Kara made only a slight hint at gagging and a flourish of new deliberate sounds followed. My attempt to shut her up backfired.

Rose. Think of Rose, her rose colored nipples and rosy pussy on my tongue. As delightful as she was, her quiet demeanor was unable to hide that of Kara devouring my cock with highly audible enthusiasm. I suspected even the slurps were intentional.

Ally announced that she was ready which Rose took as her cue to move and let me up. It was a shock to see that Ally was sporting a strap-on cock. “Suck my dick,” she said with a grin. Stupidly, my jaw dropped. “That’s the way. Just come closer.” The collar around my neck was pulled and a moment later I had to decide if I was going to go along with it or resist. Weighing all factors as quickly as I could, three sluts, more pussy than I have ever had at one time, and all of them being attractive and cock hungry, I decided to do what Ally said.

With the strap-on in my mouth, Ally turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. “Do it properly now. I want a good blowjob.” I put up with her demands and bobbed up and down the length of her plastic dick.

“He looks cute with a dick in his mouth.” Kara discovered a way to become even more annoying.

“Yeah, he is kinda cute.” A similar comment from Rose with a more thoughtful look in her warm brown eyes actually made me wish she was the one wearing it.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05



Ally rubbed my cheek. “Show us how deep you can go, cocksucker.”

Ally and Kara watched me try to go down all the way. Rose got down behind me and leaned on my back. She put her arms around me and one hand reached down to stroke me. She spoke in my ear, “It is sexy and I like the idea of a more mature guy. If you want to fuck me anytime, just let me know.”

The offer distracted me from the task at hand, or rather in my mouth. “Suck it!” Ally shouted and then pushed me down. I should have expected Ally to make me gag several times before she released me. After everything we have done already it was fairly insignificant.

Rose was still on my back and holding my dick. She asked, “Would you fuck me?” Ally gave her space on the bed. Rose rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. Entering Rose felt great. We got busy and so did Ally and Kara.

Kara encroached on our space on her hands and knees. She brought her face close enough that she kissed Rose. She started moaning again and then her head started moving forward. I glanced over to see Ally behind Kara fucking her doggy style. Our eyes met and she winked at me as she raised her arm and spanked Kara hard.

“Ow!” she wailed. At least the noise was warranted this time. I told Ally to do it again. She did several more times before Kara asked her to stop. Ally fucked her hard, Ally seemed to like rough sex whatever the situation.

Ally stopped rather abruptly and stepped down to the floor. She asked us to stop and said she wanted to sixty-nine me. It was not the most appealing position for me when she got on the bed first and still had a strap-on pointing at the ceiling. I joined her and put my dick in her mouth before leaning down on my elbows and putting my mouth around her phallic attachment. It did not bother Ally that I moved my hips more than my mouth. I heard the other girls messing around but did not pay them much attention.

A few minutes into it, Ally pulled my dick from her mouth and said, “Don’t move anywhere.” Then she put it back and I can feel her tongue on me again. What she was alluding to became clear when I felt something cold and wet on my ass. I was getting lubed. To reinforce her intentions Ally wrapped her arms around my legs to hold me. It would not be that difficult to move away if I needed to, but I was willing to try new things with these three young sluts.

Luckily, I have played with toys in the past. The strap-on that entered my ass was not the most comfortable thing I have felt, but it was tolerable. The downside was hearing Kara’s voice, “You’re mine now, bitch. Let’s ride.”

And ride we did. Kara expected me to handle the same sort of fucking that Ally gave her a few minutes before. Instead of moaning, she grunted. Between grunts, she cheered herself on. A couple times she smacked my butt. I was glad she did not do it as well as Ally did to her ass.

Hands appeared near my face. It was Rose. She was releasing the straps that held the strap-on around Ally’s waist. Soon it was removed and Rose smiled and told me to enjoy Ally’s pussy. She pushed my head down to get me started.

Almost as soon as I got started Ally wanted to get up. Everyone stopped and took direction from Ally. “I want every hole filled. Kara, will you take the bottom, please?” I was not aware that Ally knew the word, “please.”

Ally climbed on top of Kara and spread her labia wide as she lowered herself into the phallus her friend wore. A yank on my neck from the leash accompanied a demand, “Fuck my ass!”

A slightly disturbing thought struck me: disappointment. Why was part of me disappointed? It was losing the glorious view of Ally riding Kara. Putting my dick in her ass was more than compensation. Her ass felt tighter than before, and feeling another object inside her was both exciting and unnerving.

Kara spouted more pointless noise. “Take it, you nasty bitch. You know you want it.” It was nearly constant.

A couple times Ally responded to Kara. Then the grabbed the strap-on Rose now wore and pulled her closer, “Fill every hole.”

As Ally guided Rose’s plastic dick into her mouth, Kara shouted ever louder, “Go, Ally, you slut!”

I focused on Ally. Pressing my body against her back I held her with both hands. My left arm hugged her ribs and reached over to grasp her breast. My right arm extended down and I hunched a little to get my arm low enough to pull against both of Ally’s hips.

Once my leverage was secure I fucked Ally as hard as I could. Ally was moaning right away and I wanted her to drown out Kara. The goal was unrealistic.

My hope was to fuck Ally until I came in her ass. She had other ideas. Her stint of triple penetration was shorter than she deserves. It was all change again. If the girls had not supported everything Ally said I would have resisted.

Ally wanted me upside down and I had no doubt what she wanted to do. There was no way I was letting Kara do it, so I said I would only do it for Rose. If Ally was offended I would use the excuse that she was not wearing a strap-on.

All things considered, it was not a bad result to look up at a grinning Rose, struggling to stand in the right spot. Stupidly tall...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments