Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anniversary Debauchery - Part I

"Teasing to get what she wants but did she go too far?"

28
13 Comments 13
16.5k Views 16.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Becky slowly adjusted to the sensory overload of the Elegant Desire gentleman’s club. The loud beating music, the swirling disco globe over the stage along with the black lights which created an eerie glow to the barely dressed dancers waiting their turn while encouraging the male patrons to have a private dance and maybe much more, with them. All the dancers were young and beautiful in their own right and Becky felt intimidated by them. Years ago, she could have been one of those dancers but the years and two children changed her body. She had gained some weight but she still had firm thirty-eight inch breasts and nice legs. She yearned for those naughty years before she became a respectable wife and mother.

Becky and her husband, Bill were sitting in the front row right next to the stage and Bill was like a kid in a candy store admiring all the forbidden treats so close to him. This after dinner side trip to the strip club was Becky’s idea. It was a surprise for Bill. Becky said she wanted to add a little variety and excitement to their anniversary night dinner. Secretly, it was much more. She desired to break free from their usual anniversary celebration of dinner and then quick sex after dinner. She needed, no craved more from Bill. She wanted him to be her master and his cum slut and but all her other ideas to bring out this behavior in Bill including the role-play suggestions, the visit to the sex shop, and reading the dirty stories together didn’t work. She thought maybe this visit would bring out the dominant man she needed in the bedroom and turn her into a submissive slut that she desired.

Tonight, she hoped she was going to live her dream. She knew her husband had a not so secret desire to be with a black woman. She was going to use this knowledge to break him free of his attitude towards her.

Her husband already noticed her new sexy outfit, the dark blue silk flowing wrap-around above the knee dress with a plunging neckline revealing her pushed up cleavage and the tops of her large bosom, her black seamed stockings and black fuck me heels. Her outfit glowed in the black light of the club further accenting her cleavage and long sensuous legs. He felt her garter belt when he patted her ass as they walked out the door earlier in the evening. He sensed her lust as she squeezed his cock while they were driving to dinner. Her plan seemed to be working as he tried to eagerly kiss her as they waited for a stoplight but she smiled and pushed him away. She wanted him on edge to both be putty in her hands and to be a sex starved master that she needed.

She felt his heightened state of frustration and desire as her stocking covered foot massaged his stiff cock during dessert. He was certainly surprised when she suggested a stop at the strip club on the way home. She said with a sly smile, it might add some spice to their evening.

He thought all this provocative behavior was for his benefit. If he only knew what she had in mind for them.

They were a middle age couple, both in their early forties. Bill was six foot tall, around 185 pounds with large biceps and a square jaw and dark hair. He was a great father and a gentleman to Becky. He put her on a pedestal and treated her like most woman wanted their husband to treat them. This frustrated Becky, which led to her plan for this evening.

Bill was staring, no lusting, for the nude tall blond with wavy shiny hair as she bent down and squeezed her breasts just inches from Bill’s face. Becky’s hand, which was resting on Bill’s crotch, felt his cock throb as the dancer played with her pointy nipples on her pert upturned breasts.

“Do you want her?” Becky whispered in his ear.

Bill turned red and protested, “No honey, I want you.” Becky could tell both by his stiff cock and the tone of his voice that he was wavering in his desire. Their conversation halted as the blond dancer lifted one leg high in the air, exposing her spread pussy and tight little asshole to them and the audience. Becky noticed a thin landing strip, similar to hers as the dancer again held Bill’s attention before she danced away towards someone waving a ten-dollar bill.

Becky looked around the half-filled club. She was having second thoughts on whether this was a good idea. When she was younger, she considered herself a cutie and always got a thrill when the boys and the men checked her out. Now, she didn’t feel as alluring. Her ass was a little wider, a bit softer, perfect to be spanked but that idea never crossed Bill’s mind even when she tried a few times to crawl naked across his lap while he watched football. Now being in the strip club with half naked gorgeous young things didn’t seem to be helping her resolve and self-confidence. However, this thought did make her loosen her wrap around dress a little more, revealing more of her full breasts and the top of her expensive black and red push up bra.

Bill looked over at her while the blond dancer picked up her clothes and they waited for the next dancer. Bill leaned over and kissed Becky, softly at first but then more intimately as their tongues pressed and danced against each other.

Bill looked down at Becky’s exposed cleavage and bra as they broke their kiss. Bill’s hand slid up Becky’s thigh, reaching under her dress; past the stocking tops and she trembled as his fingers neared her crotch.

“Garters and stockings, you never wear them,” he commented.

“Easier to get fucked,” she coyly whispered.

Bill’s cock, which Becky had kept on edge since dinner almost erupted in shock. This was not the way his wife normally talked. It was both scary and exciting to Bill. She was always his little princess but his constant arousal both by her and the dancers was affecting his judgment.

Becky leaned over as she stroked his cock just a little faster. “Take off your underwear, I want to play with your cock.”

“What!” Bill gasped in shock.

“Do it for me. I want to touch it. I have a surprise for you.”

Bill’s cock was now harder than it had ever been. He really wasn’t thinking as he got up and made his way to the bathroom. Becky waited a moment and then made her way to the ladies room. On the way to the ladies room, she noticed a table with two young college men. One was devouring her with his eyes as she walked towards him. She was shocked by his boldness but was also turned on as well. She felt a tingle in her pussy and tried to ignore his stare.

“She is one sexy MILF,” she heard him say as she walked past them. Becky smiled at the comment and unconsciously strutted with just a little bit more confidence in her step.

Once in the stall, she removed her damp black and red panties. This was going to be his first surprise. The panties were hot from her long teasing night. Her actions were not only having an effect on Bill but on her as well. She rubbed her wet pussy, spreading her lips wide and let out a moan. “Oh yes!” she groaned as her fingers plunged into her steamy pussy. Her legs clamped tightly around her fingers as her thumb pressed against her engorged clit. She tried to stop but couldn’t, again moaning in pleasure as her fingers rubbed against her clit. She spread her legs wide, her palm was now covered in her juices as three fingers sunk deeper inside her aroused pussy, “Oh fuck yes,” she moaned as her body trembled.

She was interrupted when she noticed a set of blue eyes peeking over the stall. “Do you need help, sweetie?” the tall blond dancer from earlier asked.

“No,” Becky quickly replied as she tried to cover herself up.

“Come, open the door. I love to finger girls and to have my pussy licked.”

Becky didn’t know why but she opened the door. The blond dancer was now dressed in a black corset, no panties, garter belt and black stockings and stripper pumps. Her glistening pussy and landing strip was at eye level for Becky who was sitting on the toilet.

Pleasure, the dancer’s name that Becky later found out, walked in and pulled Becky off the toilet. She pressed her lips to Becky and Becky’s mouth opened as their tongues swirled together. Pleasure then reached down and placed her fingers gently over Becky’s slit as Becky moaned in approval. Soon, Becky was humping Pleasure’s hand as she felt her orgasm building.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned as they continued kissing. Becky’s body shuddered as Pleasure shoved her fingers deep inside Becky’s pussy as her orgasm swept over her body. She collapsed against Pleasure and then slid down back on top of the toilet. Pleasure’s pussy was again at eye level beckoning her. Becky felt a lump in her throat and an urge to taste Pleasure just as Pleasure pulled Becky’s face against her pussy.

“Eat me, my slut,” Pleasure commanded.

Becky pulled back but Pleasure held her face tight against her landing strip. Becky inhaled Pleasure’s pungent aroma, different but similar to her own arousal and then began to lick Pleasure’s pussy.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans



“You can do better than that,” Pleasure challenged. Becky reached out and cupped the dancer’s exposed cheeks and her tongue explored Pleasure’s folds and clit.

“Oh my, so much better,” Pleasure purred as she humped Becky’s face. Becky’s tongue moved up and down Pleasure’s slit and was now teasing her clit. Her face was covered with Pleasure’s juices as she sucked on Pleasure’s hard little clit.

“Faster, harder, baby!” Pleasure urged as her orgasm surged over her. Becky could barely breathe but she continued to lick and suck until Pleasure pushed her away.

“Wow! We need to do that again but I need to dance again soon.”

Pleasure then kissed Becky and left with a smile. Becky took a moment to recover; she placed her wet panties in her purse and then washed her face trying to remove all scent of Pleasure. Becky was in shock with what happened. She never went down on a woman before and strangely she was very pleased. She felt her hard nipples press against her bra and she tried to calm down. She reapplied a fresh coat of glossy red lipstick and fixed her makeup before leaving the bathroom.

She was still in daze as she hurried back to her seat but she still noticed the tall young man with dark hair and piercing blue eyes staring at her again. “Please come join us,” he said as he reached for her arm.

“I can’t. I am here with my husband,” she replied as she tried to pull away from his strong grasp.

He smiled self-assuredly. His good looks, his interest in her and her intense horniness was making her pause.

“No, please,” she said as she pulled away and inadvertently dropped her purse. He bent down to help her with the spilled contents and noticed her sexy panties. Becky was ready to die with embarrassment as he examined them and pulled the wet gusset up to his nose and smelled her musky aroma.

“How I would like to taste that sweet pussy of yours,” he brazenly said as he handed the panties back to Becky. She quickly grabbed them and brushed past the cocky college man bumping into his crotch while trying to make a getaway. His tool felt long and hard and gave her more naughty thoughts as she briskly walked back to her husband who watched the whole scene unfold.

“I think that young man likes you, honey,” Bill teased as Becky sat down both flustered and hot from the incident with the young man and the little adventure in the bathroom.

“Never mind him, where is your underwear?” Becky asked impatiently. Bill discretely handed her his underwear and she quickly got up and put them in a nearby trashcan.

“Honey!” Bill interjected.

“Don’t worry, honey, you will not be needing those soon,” as her hand again massaged his stiff rod now pressed free against his black freshly pressed pants.

The next dancer was a young tall, thin black woman with bright white teeth who came out with a bounce to her step. She wore a white mini-dress that glowed in the black lights of the stage and accented her curves. Her erect nipples were visible under the dress along with a vague outline of a small G-string. Her tight curly shiny black hair was pulled up and she began her first dance.

The announcer introduced her as Breeze as the first dance began and she danced to the beat of the music. She was still fully dressed but Bill was unabashedly taking in her every move. As the second dance began, she slowly pulled down her dress revealing her firm bouncy breasts with large areole and puffy erect nipples. Bill couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

Becky cautiously unzipped Bill’s pants as Breeze made her way towards them. “You like her, don’t you? Don’t fight it. I bet she wants to see your hard white cock,” his wife whispered seductively in his ear. Bill caught a whiff of a strange but familiar scent. A scent of sex but it wasn’t his wife’s smell. He sniffed again but the smell was gone but it aroused him still.

Closer, Breeze came, spending a little time with each male patron in the front row, teasing them with her caramel colored breasts, large dark areole and hard nipples. Becky pulled out Bill’s cock tip which was already coated with pre-cum. Bill was getting nervous and looked around, luckily they were sitting at the edge of the stage against the wall so no one could see his exposed cock except Becky and the stage dancer.

Breeze noticed Bill and Becky, as she got closer to them. Bill squirmed and let out a moan as Becky wrapped her still warm panties around his swollen cock and teased his wet pee slit with her thumb.

“Stop it honey,” he meekly protested as he fought off the urge to cum. Becky sensed he was close as well but continued knowing that she needed to keep him on edge.

“Stop it or what? Are you going to take me over your lap and spank your naughty wife?” she teased.

Breeze was now in front of Becky showing off her breasts. Her white miniskirt was just clinging barely to Breeze’s hips as she moved over to Bill. She looked down and noticed Bill’s cock tip gleaming in the light and licked her lips seductively. She bent over and shoved her nude breasts inches from his face as she whispered to him, “Lovely white cock, I bet you would love me to suck it.”

Bill was on fire. He so wanted Breeze and felt cum building in his balls but then Becky squeezed his balls hard and he yelped in pain and his erection momentarily subsided.

Breeze’s dress then fell down and exposed a tiny pink G-string. Bill’s cock stiffened once again as he reached to stroke it himself.

Becky brushed his hand away as Breeze swirled around exposing her tight caramel colored cheeks to Bill. Becky continued to tease Bill’s cock as Breeze pushed her ass out smothering Bill’s face for just a brief second.

“Oh fuck!” Bill gasped.

“You want her, don’t you?” Becky asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yes,” Bill moaned.

“Maybe I should fuck those college boys then,” Becky replied as she placed one of Bill’s hands between her thighs.

“Oh baby, you are so wet,” Bill moaned. “I need you now.”

“So you want to fuck both of us? You want to fuck Breeze and your slutty wife?”

“Yes, no, oh fuck!” Bill gasped as the third and final song began while Breeze removed her G-string and at the same time Becky rubbed Bill’s hand against her own pussy lips. Bill’s mind was spinning out of control. He wanted Breeze and he wanted to teach his wife a lesson not to tease him so much.

Breeze danced away from them and caught them both staring at her ass as she looked over her shoulder. Becky felt guilty when she got caught staring at Breeze’s lovely tight ass. She admired its firmness but she also realized it was much more than that.

The last song was near its end as Breeze again approached them. She was now dancing for them both seductively with her legs spread wide. Her hands were sliding erotically over her body; her firm boobs, her flat stomach and then her fingers spread her bright pink, slightly moist pussy petals. Becky again squeezed Bill’s balls hard to prevent him from exploding all over the stage. They were both mesmerized by the contrast between Breeze’s dark skin, closely cropped black bush and her bright pink and wet lips. Breeze then reached out her hand and let Becky taste her nectar while Bill looked on in hunger for them both.

Breeze then danced in front of Bill again, whose cock was now fully exposed with...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments