Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bingo Was A Bastard

"Bingo used his young wife as entertainment for his friends."

23
5 Comments 5
33.3k Views 33.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story

I had just turned eighteen when I met Bingo. He was thirty-two and the local copier salesman. Back then they used to supply paper as well so he called every two or three weeks. He was great to look at, had a hot body and the chat to go with it. All the girls were in love with him... and so was I.

And I caught his eye. Why not? I was young and inexperienced and with a cute enough face and great body. Not film star, you know, but everything was better than average: nice legs with shape and soft skin, tiny waist, slim back,  B-cup breasts with pointy nipples, flat stomach, and a nice mound over my pussy. Bingo liked a good pussy mound and, best of all, a smoking hot round ass (and it is still smoking hot thirty years later).

Back then, nice young girls did not fuck, and I was trying to be nice. But Bingo taught me all there was to know about sucking cock and having my pussy fingered and licked. He was very skilled and could rattle my teeth with the orgasms he licked and sucked out of me. And he introduced me to anal stimulation, licking and fingering, and then his cock pushing into my tight hole, but only his knob. I had to be good, or he might think I was a cheap girl and dump me!

So, we got married. My mum loved Bingo, fussed over him, cooing and gooing whenever we visited home. My dad was not so impressed. And Bingo trained me to be his little fucktoy. His education of me in the matter of foreplay prior to getting married was tame compared to the work he put into spinning my young head silly with an endless variety of ways to fuck and otherwise use me. He took me through the Kama Sutra of positions, fucked me hard and savagely, and then slow and overpoweringly. He spanked me, he tied me to the bed, and almost sent me mad working my poor clit over with a big vibrator.

The craziest thing was, he could make me have double orgasms almost at will. Other girls have told me that clitty girls don't orgasm easily from normal sex, and I know this to be true from later experience. But, when he fucked me, if he wanted to give me an orgasm, he had these tricks with his thumbs in my groin. I would have a first really great orgasm and then almost immediately I would be convulsed by this sensation.

It felt like fire running over my skin from my pussy, spreading like a tingling burn up and over my body until it reached my throat. Then it would enter inside my throat and I would feel this wonderful warm, heavy sensation travel down through the innards of my body, leaving everything it passed screaming with pleasure until it hit my vagina. Then I would scream, buck, hook my legs round him to suck more of his cock into me, because I knew instinctively it was his cock that made me feel good,

No man has ever been able to do that to me since, and I have tried lots of men looking for that same rush. It was the thumbs that did it somehow. I had bruises in my groin from his thumbs pressing there. No matter what he did, and he liked to do it all, I took it and thought he was wonderful. He was so popular and everyone said how lucky I was to be his wife.

Friday nights Bingo and his three close friends would get together at our house for a poker evening. They would meet at a bar and have drinks and food, then would get back to our house and settle into drinking whisky and smoking weed before they started to play. In the beginning I would go out for the evening with friends, or to a movie, and leave them to it. When I got home they were heavily into the cards and apart from some cat-calls or other lewd remarks they ignored me. But I ran out of things to do and eventually stayed in on Friday nights.

Bingo persuaded me to start smoking weed. I didn't like the sensation but he insisted because he said it would heighten the pleasure in our sex life. So I did it and yes, I had some good sex with the haze. But I also lost the virginity of my cute round ass. Something felt good round there when he rimmed me for the first time. Then his cock was in my pussy and one or two fingers up my ass. "Isn't it good he said" 

Mumble mumble, "I guess," said I. Suddenly I was on my back with my legs over his shoulders and his cock squeezing into my butt hole. I took it; I didn't have much choice.

From that day I had three holes for him when he wanted them. He liked to butt fuck me. He would work it in right to the hilt (he was a bit more than six inches and nicely thick) and once he had his knob well into my colon he would just pull back an inch and thump it in again and again and again and again. He did that because when he was in deep I could only grunt, and he liked to hear those grunts. And short strokes meant he lasted a long time, a long, long time with a lot of gut busting grunting on my part. But I was so lucky to be married to such a good catch!

Back to Friday nights. Eventually, I was invited to join the guys for whisky and weed. I was pretty cautious at first because I am not great with liquor, but the first few nights went by and there were hints and inappropriate talk about me and to me, but nothing more. Once they started with the cards I would go to bed. Bingo was pleased having me there and letting the guys see what a sexy woman he had, and he used to insist I wear 'pleasing' outfits on those nights.

One Friday I got much higher than before and more than a little boozed. The guys were openly sexual in their comments and I was a bit turned on. Bingo told them how great my ass was and one of them asked me to flip up my mini skirt and show them. Quickly Bingo had jumped up, grabbed me, spun me around and lifted my skirt.

The guys hooted and hollered, and I got a bit sniffy, saying I could lift my own skirt. Bingo said, "do it", and I did, lifting it up front and back as I twirled and bowed for the guys. The guys loved it, and Bingo said I should show them some of the exotic panties he bought for me.

I found a pair of very high cut leather-look panties that barely covered my pussy (thankfully Bingo made sure I was always shaved) and stretched nicely over my butt. I had then thought what the hell, and dropped the mini skirt and went back to the guys. They were very turned on and they touched me, stroking my ass and stuff... it was nice.

Bingo said, "Take your top off, Babe" and without thinking I had whipped it off and started dancing for them naked except for the exotic panties. The guys all stood round me and I was getting well and truly fondled. I then jumped up on the big coffee table to get away from their hands, as they stood around the table stroking my thighs and pushing their fingers into the crack of my ass and my pussy. I remember standing there, half out of it with booze, but looking down at them ogling me I felt so good in that moment. 

But then Bingo said, "Time to play cards, so off you go, Babe."

I was sent to our bedroom, randy and needing sex. In no time I ended up on our bed with the panties gone, working my clit with my fingers. Still only half with it, it had taken me a while to realise that Allen, one of the guys, had come out for a piss and seen me and was now down licking my clit, and I was not stopping him.  Just when I thought I was going to cum the lights had been turned on and there were Bingo and the other two. They laughed like hell and dragged Allen back to the game.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

I was nervous that Bingo would be disgusted with me, but when he finally came to bed that night he woke me to say he had better reclaim me after Allen's intrusion. So he fucked me, pulling out to cum over my pussy and stomach.

"There," he laughed, "that should wipe out his traces." The next day being Saturday he woke about ten, as usual, and was very pleased with the way the evening had gone, and was sure I must have enjoyed it too. He fucked me three times between then and one pm, when we got up, to show me how pleased he was.

The next Friday I had planned to get out of the house but Bingo was insistent that I be there. He got angry at me for wanting to avoid the guys. I stayed, and the guys had been very pleased to see me. We drank, chatted and smoked, and I had tried to limit my intake but Bingo insisted I take really good drags on the joints, and I think he spiked my drinks. Soon I was high as a kite.

The guys were being cheeky, naughty but nice, and in my high state I had started to enjoy it. (Yes I know....I have a slutty streak in me.) Suddenly Bingo pulled out a tiny, skimpy, pink thong and asked the guys if they would like to see me in this and nothing else. Duh! Of course they wanted that. 

I was gone enough to be teased and flattered into going out, stripping naked and putting on this thong, which was just three strings and a scrap of lycra smaller than my hand. I looked in the mirror then, and the sight of me, so naughty, turned me on and I danced back into the room with the guys. Then the groping and fondling got way more serious... fingers down my butt crack were exploring my hole, and my clit was being worked over, and my boobs were being well and truly milked. I remember being quite confused and with so many hands on me I didn't know what was being touched and who was touching.

Then Bingo had picked me up and pulled me out of the ruck of guys and carried me over to the coffee table and sat me on the edge of it. He knelt down in front of me and before I knew it he had pulled the thong from under my butt and off me completely. As I said, I had been sort of confused but still pretty happy that the guys thought I was so hot. I got nervous then, but Bingo bent forward and started licking and sucking my clitty. He knew exactly what to do and my mumbled objections had quickly died and became something else.

The guys were gathered in close now and I heard one say, "Back off, Bingo, so we can see her cunt."

But he didn't, not until he had got me wet. When he did back off, the guys crowded in to look at my shaved pussy so I didn't see Bingo drop his pants. Then he was back kneeling in front of me again, but this time he pulled me so I was lying on the coffee table with my ass over the edge and my legs over his shoulders.

And he entered me like that! It was so sudden and he went in so deep, holding me in that position, I just let out a long low groan. He had then started to fuck me with long, slow strokes. He was pushing the base of my back against the edge of the coffee table with each firm inward thrust. I remember thinking in my muddled mind that it was good the edge was rounded, and I reached out and grabbed the two sides of the table to steady myself.

I don't recall when Bingo told them to do it, but sometime during the twenty minutes or so he took to slowly fuck me, he invited the guys to get their cocks out and wank. Jeez! Funny what you remember... I can still see those cocks in my mind today.

They were all quite nice cut cocks. One was not very substantial, another was like Bingo's but not as thick, but good old licker Allen had a huge cock. I just watched his cock the whole time. I got confused trying to align my grunting with Bingo's thrusts and Allen's strokes! Yeah it was a bit crazy, and maybe I liked it more than I like to admit. Bingo told the guys not to cum until he said, and he wanted them all to cum over me at the same time! But they could not cum on my face... gentleman!  Not!

I remember quite clearly waiting for them to cum, watching their hands pumping fast then slow on their cocks as they edged, waiting for Bingo to finish his leisurely fucking of me. He really enjoyed himself with long slow thrusts, and quick withdraws. Guys had tried to time their wanking to his thrusts, and there had been lots of advice to Bingo, and instructions to me. Finally Bingo said, "Get ready!" 

Bingo then banged his cock into me hard and fast, and the guys' hands flew, and Bingo pulled out and shot his cum over my stomach with a big shout. Allen came next and so did the average guy; both had splashed what seemed endless amounts of cum on my ribs and the lower part of my boobs.

But the guy with the lesser cock was amazing! He had moved round so he was kind of behind me, and his spunk came out like from a fire hose. It shot all the way down to my pussy mound and traced back over my boobs and onto my chin. And he did that four times. I was striped from bottom to top with four really good lines of cum. Then, while they laughed and commented on their performances, I had rolled off the table and tried to run from the room

But whenever Bingo spunked on me he would make me suck his cock clean afterwards. He grabbed me before I could run and pushed me to a sitting position and thrust his soft, fat cock at my mouth. I had no choice but to suck him and get him clean.

Now the other guys were shouting that they should get the same clean up before they start with the cards. "Will she suck us clean?" 

"Of course she will," said Bingo and he grabbed a handful of my hair and turned my face to the first of the cocks. I sucked the first two cocks okay, but then Allen poked his big, fat, soft cock into my cheek.

"This should be good," I heard from one of them. His knob was still enormous and Bingo had to push the back of my head to get me to swallow it. I choked and spluttered and Allen had grabbed my head and really pushed that huge soft cock into the back of my throat.

I can't imagine I cleaned his cock too well, but he certainly enjoyed himself, pushing it in and out of my mouth while the others cheered him on. All I could think at the time was thank goodness he had cum.

So that was it... they were finished with me and wanted to get on with their card game. I didn't stay in for another Friday night session after that. I figured good old Bingo would sooner or later line me up for a gang bang and I wasn't up for that.

In fact, it wasn't long before I'd had enough of Bingo. A friend of my mother took me aside and pointed out that he stayed away a lot and named some of the women he was fucking on these trips. So I nagged him about it and he got shitty and we got divorced after only four years.

As a parting shot, he told me he had been fucking my mother regularly. I challenged her about it one night after we had a few drinks, and she admitted it. Apparently he got her a bit drunk on one occasion and fucked her so nicely she couldn't say no to him thereafter, so he fucked her on and off throughout the time we were married, maybe longer. She said his fucking did things that she was addicted to, and I knew what she meant, I just wonder if she got the bruises in her groin as well.

Yes, Bingo was a bastard, but some bastards are better than others.

 

 

Published 
Written by Henrydoda
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments