Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bondage can leave a man helpless

"I secretly tied myself to her bed, but she got interrupted before she could find me..."

13
5 Comments 5
58.2k Views 58.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
As I parked my car in the vast shopping mall parking lot near my girlfriends apartment, I texted her to say that I would be working late, and that I would try to make it home by 11 so we could hang out at my new apartment.

In truth I was sneaking over to her apartment early to play a little prank on her; I knew she would get home at five thirty and I planned on being there to surprise her. I walked up the stairs to her apartment, slid my key in the door, and let myself in. I loved the smell of her apartment, but I was careful not to disturb anything. She was kind of messy, and there was a couple days worth of work out clothes, jeans, and tops laying around the living room and on the couch. I re-locked the door, and went to the bedroom.

My girlfriend, all 5'4" of her, loved having me tied up and at her mercy, and the bed still had the ropes and cuffs attached. I prepped myself just how she liked it: I stripped down naked, put in a ball gag, a modestly sized pink butt plug, and proceeded to start tying myself in spread-eagled, face down, on to her queen sized bed. I tied my ankles to two bed posts, easily tied my left hand, then placed my phone next to my head so I could keep track of time, and eventually got my right hand in to the restraint. I had bought a special restraint that I can slip my hand in to and then pull tight by simply tugging on it (since its already tied to the bed post) and then securely fastens, allowing a person to tie themselves in but requiring external help to get out.

All the lights in her apartment were out, the bedroom door was closed, and she would be home soon and pleasantly surprised.

Right around 5:30 I heard her unlock the door, and I heard talking. It was my girlfriend and her co-worker, Rachel.

I heard the murmur of their talk, and got excited knowing that it might not be my girlfriend, but Rachel that found me!

She was getting dressed to go out but any moment now she would come in the bedroom and find me, my erection was down in between my legs, a product of being tied up face down on the bed. I heard her go to the bathroom, fiddling with her make up, brushing her hair, and walking back out. I laid on the bed and was super horny. This was going to be so good!

Suddenly I heard her pick up her keys, and realized she might not need to come in her bedroom like I'd anticipated because of all her clothes in the living room, then the lights went off and I realized she was going to the door, ready to leave! I let out a yell but the ball gag completely muffled it, and the door slammed shut.

Silence.

My phone lit up, and I saw a new text from her: "Why don't you respond to my text messages? I feel so rejected by you".

Oh man, this was bad.

I tried to get out of the cuffs but they were quality leather restraints, and my wrist restraints were on the tightest setting, any tighter and I would start to lose circulation.

Thirty minutes later she text me again: "You don't appreciate me, and never give me surprises, and your job is more important to you than I am".

I could do nothing to stop this growing anger inside her.

I laid on the bed, the butt plug resting securely in my ass, and a new text message pops up. Its a picture, taken on her phone, of her and her co-workers and some black guy I'd never seen sitting next to her. In the picture my girlfriend looks drunk and is smiling at the camera, and the black guy is looking at her D cup boobs, which are barely restrained by her loose blouse. I start to get angry, who the hell is this guy?

More waiting. An hour passes.

Suddenly I hear the door open again, and she is back home.

"Well thanks for dropping me off, I definitely drank a few too many shots with my friends."

"I totally understand, you've had a rough week" I hear a male voice say. I don't recognize the voice.

"I know, well thanks for the lift, I appreciate it, I'll tell Rachel you're a great guy. I think she's in to you" she says, sounding tipsy.

"Hey real quick, do you mind if I use your bathroom" says the man again. I can feel my dick getting hard again, as soon as this bozo leaves my girlfriend will find me and I can explain everything.

I hear him in the bathroom, and he is urinating, I can hear it all clearly and figure the bathroom door must be open. What a jackass! He finishes, and I hear him walking around.

"I'll get some water to sober up a touch and then I'm out the door" he says.

"Ok!" I hear my girlfriend perk up. "I'll get it". She walks to the sink and suddenly I hear the guy trip and fall to the floor.

"Oh my god are you ok?" screams my girlfriend.

"Ouch, wow I think I slipped on your bra here on the floor haha" he says with a chuckle. "Sexy bra though..." he trails off.

"Yeah sorry, I've been a little messy of late, my boyfriend hates it when I'm like this."

"Well I don't mind, I shouldn't have been so clumsy. A girl should be allowed to keep her apartment however she wants it" he says, flirting with her.

"Ohmygod that's exactly how I feel! He's such an ass sometimes. Well are you ok? Is your back ok?" I hear her say, genuinely concerned.

"Ugh, my backs kind of tightened up on me"

"Here I'll help.

UrsulaDavisTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrsulaDavisTS

I feel bad, it's my fault you slipped." she says.

Then nothing. They are silent for thirty seconds, then a minute. Then two minutes. I start to hear the sounds of kissing!

I'm angry and turned on at the same time. My erection is rubbing against the bed, and I find myself trying to remain quiet despite myself.

"We shouldn't be doing this. I have a boyfriend, haha" I hear my girlfriend say. Yes! I'm relieved, she's remained true despite being drunk and this doofus trying to take advantage of her.

"You're right. I just got kinda caught up in the moment" I hear him say. "Well then, I'll get going" he says, and I hear him stand up. Then silence again. Then the sounds of more kissing!

"I don't know what to do" she says. "We shouldn't be doing this. I have a boy..." her voice trails off, and more kissing.

"You're right" he says. "No more kissing on the lips. I just want to show you I appreciate that massage, I'll kiss your neck .... for a second...." he says.

"Ok..." I hear her wimper, and then the sounds of him kissing her neck. "Oh that feels good......oh my.....oh you're such a good kisser, and I just met you" she says. She is breathing heavily. Panting in and out.

"Ohhhh....I don't......but I have a..... oh that feels good." She continues to moan softly.

Then the sounds of them kissing. Then silence. A minute passes. I hear rustling, and the wet sound of them kissing.

"Oh god your tongue feels good" I hear her say. "Oh god lick me good, right there" and I realize he is going down on her. What an asshole! I can't move, I can barely think, and I'm hoping this is all a bad dream. My erection is rubbing against the bed, and every move of my legs makes the butt plug wiggle in my ass.

She is moaning loudly, and soon I hear her thrashing on the couch as he brings her to an orgasm. Its only been five minutes, I can never make her cum that fast. In the back of my mind I hope she was faking it to get this guy to leave.

"Oh God that felt good. That's just what I needed." I hear her say, "I came so fast, I loved it" and the guy just chuckles to himself. I hear more shuffling.

"Haha oh wow! It's true, black guys really do have big dicks. Oooh, let me give it a kiss" she says seductively. A black guy? It must be the black guy from the photo she texted me, I've never seen him before. I'm stunned that she's doing this with a guy she never met until tonight.

Then silence. I can hear the wet sounds of my girlfriend slurping on his dick with her mouth. One minute. Two minutes.

"Oh baby that feels good" he says.

"Mmmmpphhh" is all she can manage in reply.

"Oh white girls give the best head. Yeah go all the way down. Fuck you're good. You're almost done girl, enjoy it while you can" he says.

Suddenly she talks. "Wait! I want to feel it inside me, but I don't have a condom here so don't cum inside me" she says. I'm so angry! I always have to wear a condom with her, because she's not on birth control, and now she's going to let a stranger fuck her? Unbelievable.

"Oooh. Oh god its big. Yeah that feels good" she says. The guy is barely talking, its just my drunk girlfriend making this all happen.

"Damn you're tight, you feel amazing" he says.

"Ok just a few more strokes" she says, "you can't cum inside me."

"Ohhh. Ohhh please. Just...a few more" she says, she's breathing so heavily. Her voice is really straining. "Oh just a few more. Don't...cum. You can't cum, oh please, oh please" she is saying.

I hear the slap of his skin on hers, he is really pumping her hard. She makes wimpers and moans as he thrusts in to her.

"Oh this feels so good. Ok you can't cum....you can't cum. Keep going, keep going. Oh this feels so good." Her voice is so excited and horny, I can imagine the look on her face, tongue on her lips, eyes closed in ecstasy.

"I'm about to.." he begins.

"No! A few more...Oh god I'm about to cum. I want to cum. Just hold it in. Keep fucking me..." she trails off.

"I'm about to...I have to sto-" he says.

"Oh god. I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your black cock. Oh I wanted to cum again. I really wanted to cum againnnnnnn" she says.

They both groan, and I can hear them writhing as they both orgasm. In all the time we've been together she's never come twice for me. Then silence, and they lay there.

"Did...did you cum?" she says.

"Oh girl I came deep inside you" he finally says.

"Oh shit! What the fuck!" she screams, obviously startled and coming back to reality. "I have a boyfriend!"

I hear scrambling. "My towel. Where the fuck's my towel? God damnit!" I hear foot steps, running. She says "your cum's running down my legs, haha!" The handle on the bedroom door twists, I hear it open and see the light come in, and my girlfriend bursts in to the bedroom, I'm tied spread eagle with a butt plug in my ass, ball gag in my mouth, and she looks right at me....

Published 
Written by SanJoseWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments