Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Books and Sex

"It was only supposed to be a quiet read trying to wait out the storm. But then he walked in"

17
11 Comments 11
19.4k Views 19.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words

             The couple was in front of the fireplace, clothes strewn all over the room. The male, clearly dominant, the woman spread beneath him. Every now and then the room would be filled with the high pitched sighs of the woman, and the deep throated groans of the male. Kalen's knee nudged her pale, slender thighs further apart. Her hands clutched at his shoulders, ran down his flanks in fervered urgency. Fingers pressing into his buttocks. Their bodies weren't joined yet-but they soon would be. The woman writhed beneath him. Kalen dipped his head toward his lover's generous breast, sucking a pink, hardened nipple into his mouth. The woman arched beneath him, flinging her arms abover her head. Kalen nipped at her breasts, leaving red marks everywhere his mouth ventured. He positioned his hips over her moist heat. The night was far from over......

                                            

 

                                                     104

 

 

 

 

Sarah closed the book with a sigh, looking into the huge fireplace she was settled in front of. She reached for the glass of wine on the table next to her, and sank deeper into the leather chair's cushions. She listened to the storm outside,the tree branches scraping the window every now and then. Sarah shivered and looked around the huge expansive library she was in. Thought about her fiancee, working at the moment and should be coming home anytime soon. She flipped the book that she was reading and stared at the couple on the front. Her eyes danced across the slender woman, her bright green eyes, pale skin and long red hair. She felt a pang of jealousy as she contemplated the relationship between the woman and the man in the book. How sensual the woman was and how masculine and dominate the male was. Sarah thought back on her childhood and how many of the things she'd read she'd never dare do. She was a devote christian, has been a christian all her 19 years. She had grown up believing masterbation was a sin and her feelings and thoughts about sex before marriagen were paramount.

Thats why she loved Justin so much, he never pushed her to have sex even though she knew there were times he really wanted her, he had never acted on it. He respected her wishes and thats the type of marriage she'd always dreamed of having. Beside all that though, she found the man of her dreams. She was engaged to a wealthy, handsome man who could provide for her the way her mother always wanted. The way she'd always wanted. She was currently living with her fiancee. The move was a hard one, considering she didnt believe in living with another male,only bad could come of that. But she didnt have any other option. Her parents had died suddenly in a horrific car accident, so Sarah, not being able to afford the bills and about to be newly married anyway, sold the house, keeping all the furniture and had just simply moved in with Justin in his mansion. Their wedding was only 5 weeks away so it seemed more logical than renting out an apartment.

 

The house...well....mansion was big enough. A five story affair, tennis court, basketball court, indoor swimming pool and arcade. Justin had insisted it was for all of his nieces and nephews when they came to visit after Sarah had playfully suggested that there were some people who just never grew up. The library she was currently sitting in took up more than half of the fourth floor alone, and the other part of the floor was Justin's office. The fifth floor was the family floor, consisting of a kitchen, big living room, and seven bedrooms. The third floor was just guest bedrooms and a kitchen, the second was servant quarters, and the first was just a typical everyday house furnishing. When Sarah first moved in she felt horribly intimidated by the size of the place but she became used to it after a few weeks. It was to be her house after all so it wasn't like she had any other choice. Sarah slept on the fifth floor, and paid rent to Justin to ease her conscious. She felt pretty good about it. He slept on the third floor, 2 floors down.

 

Sarah sipped more of her wine, enjoying the distinctive boquet. She jumped with a start as the storm worsened and a huge crack of lightning raced through the sky, seconds later the sound of thunder filled the room. She shivered, pulling her fleece blanket tighter around herself, thinking she should get up and go to another room that wasnt so...open. All her life Sarah had been afraid of thunderstorms. Her parents were always working, leaving Sarah at home to fend for herself. Childish fears that had never went away because she'd never had anyone there to tell her it was ok, that it was just a storm. Her mother had never comforted her when she'd needed it the most. So she'd took that fear into her adulthood and delt with it the best she could. But now, as she sat in the huge library she wondered if she could deal with it quite this minute. Sarah tossed down the rest of her wine, feeling pretty light, and warm from the fire. She settled a bit deeper into the cushions, sighing as she rested her head against the arm of the chair.

 

Justin walked in the mansion about half past eight, shaking the rain of his trench coat and hanging it on a hook by the door to dry. He took off his tie and rolled up his cuffs, loosening a few buttons on his shirt. He ran his hand through his midnight black hair, trying to dry it as best as he could. Today had been a pretty good day at work and he had grabbed something quick to eat before jumping into his 2009 mercedes benz and rushing home to see his fiancee. He knew she was afraid of thunderstorms and he couldnt call and comfort her because his phone had died. He hoped she was preoccupying herself to get her mind off it till he got home. He looked around the first floor and when he didnt find her he ran up the steps past two floors and into the library where he saw the back fireplace lit up. He walked past rows and rows of books till he came to the great setting place he knew she'd be at. There were 7 great big leather chairs stationed around the fireplace and there were a pile of furs and blankets and cushions spread before the generous hearth. Very comfortable if you just wanted to relax and read, getting away from the stresses of everyday life. The library had an almost 1600's feel to it. Sarah had decorated it well. He looked at his love, curled up in the cushion, body sinking into it like the chair was gonna swallow her whole. Her head was supported by the arm of the chair, her long, thick curly black hair spilled over and onto the floor, her rose colored lips parted and her breasts softly rising and lowering with her steady breathing. Her eyelashes lay against her cheeks, the fire casting long shawdows across them. He glanced at her body, full and curvy, her light brown skin glowing in the light of the fire. He was a very lucky man.

 

He walked up next to her, bent down, and touched his lips to hers gently, his hand fisting into her soft hair. Sarah awoke with start, feeling someone's lips upon her own. Opening her eyes, realizing that it was Justin, she let out a soft moan and opened her mouth for him. She felt a slight tug at her hair with Justin's response to her. Justin deepened the kiss, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth, nibbling on it. Sarah gasped. He had never before kissed her like this. He said it'd be better to steer away from temptation. But tonight...there was something different about him. Something she couldnt quite put her finger on. Her eyes opened wide as she felt his strong hands grip her waist, lifting her and laying her across his lap, amidst the fur and cushions. Justin stroked her hair lightly, feeling her shudder as the sound of thunder filled the library, echoing off the stone walls.

 

 

"I'm here...everything will be alright." He whispered, turning her chin up, he settled his mouth over hers for a deep, soulful kiss. Pulling away he nipped her bottom lip gently, then stroked his tongue across the love bite to soothe the sting. Justin felt Sarah's body slowly start to lean against his in silent acceptance. He took it slow, knowing she was new to this. Every carress had to be perfect. He placed his hand lightly on her stomach, pressing slightly. He took her mouth once more, his hand sliding under the silky material of her shirt. He grasped the hem and pulled it off her in one smooth motion. His eyes darkened as they feasted on the creamy, golden globes of her breasts, half hiden beneath her red lacy bra. He was so busy thinking that that was his favorite color on her, that he barely registered her startled gasp and attempt to cover herself.

 

 

Sarah jerked the shirt back up, and crossed her arms over it. She couldn't BELIEVE she'd let it go this far!! But.....the things he made her feel....NO! Thats no excuse...she had morals...values...her integrety! A whole lifetime of teaching and doing good and she was just gonna waste all that??? No....she was getting out of this room and away from him- away from temptation.

 

Sarah got up suddenly took one step forward and yelped as she felt his hands bite into her hips, pushing her back down onto his lap. She looked up into his bright green eyes, her golden face flushing a pale pink as he stared steadily into her eyes.

"I want you. That's something you're going to have to get used to. You are a beautiful, sexy woman. MY woman. Tonight you will be my pleasure. And i will not apologize for it either." Justin bent his head and captured her lips, slack with shock at what he just said. He groaned with pleasure as his tongue explored the moist cavern, sucking her tongue into his mouth for him to feast on. Sarah moaned as he caressed her tongue with his own. His kisses became rougher, more urgent. His hand fisted into the hear at the nape of ther neck, holding her tightly to him. He left her mouth to trail hot, open mouthed kisses down her neck, nibbling and sucking the skin as he went. Sarah gasped and threw her head back over his arm as he sucked on a particularly senstive bit of skin.

Sarah felt like she was burning up. Her whole body was flushed and a fine sheen of sweat coated her skin. Sarah groaned as Justin tongue danced across her collarbone, moving lower to the upper swell of her right breast.

"No!" Sarah gasped, grabbing his head and trying to push him away from her. This was wrong!

But Justin was much stronger than she was, and for all her tugging and pushing he wouldn't budge not an inch. He gently nipped her skin with his teeth, leaving red marks all over the top of her breast. He moved to the left one to pay it the same lavish attention. Sarah whimpered, giving up. Justin unhooked her bra in the back, pulling it away from the gorgeous mounds of flesh before him. He grasped her arms tightly in his hands so she couldnt cover herself. Justin groaned, his phallus tightening and jerking as he stared at her perfection. Her breasts were only slightly lighter than the rest of her body. A beautiful, golden color. With nipples a couple shades darker than pink. They were hard and long, just begging to be sucked.

 

Sarah squirmed in his lap as she saw his head dipping towards her breasts. Justin halted his decent and looked up at her. A smile quirked his lips at the expression on her face. Justin sat back against one of the cushions, hoisting Sarah up better in his arms. Sarah's breasts jiggled slightly with the movement and Justin inhaled sharply, tightening his hold on her. Sarah's rested on his upper arm, turning her face into his chest to hide her embarrassment. But Justin would have none of that. He gripped her chin tightly with his thumb and forefinger and forced her to look at him.

 

"I want you to watch everything i do to you. You will not look away once. Do you understand me?" He growled.

Sarah whimpered and nodded.

Justin took his finger and place it on her breast, not quite touching the nipple. He began to make slow lazy circles around her nipple, smiling as Sarah's mouth fell open. She let out a shaky breath, moaning as Justin pinched her nipple between his fingers.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

She arched back, thrusting her breasts closer to his face. Justin circled her nipple for long minutes, as Sarah squirmed around on his lap.

Sarah was very embarrassed at the noises she was making! Even worse than that a low throbbing had started in her pussy and every now and then she would feel hot liquid push out of her body and into her panties. She closed her eyes in pleasure as Justin squimed his fingertips lightly across her nipple. Justin smelled her arousal and groaned, bent his head and sucked a dark, distened nipple into his mouth.

Sarah's body froze in shock, her mouth opened in a silent scream as his teeth closed on her nipple, his tongue flicking across the tip. Her hands grasped his head tightly pulling his harder against her. Justin took the distraction as an oppurtunity to undo her pants. He slid the material down her legs as he pulled his head back, teeth still enclosed on her nipple. Justin took the distraction as an oppurtunity to undo her pants. He slid the material down her legs as he pulled his head back, teeth still enclosed on her nipple.

Sarah felt like she was going to pass out! It was so hot. Justins hot mouth rythmically tugged on her nipple, the heat from the fireplace was heightning her pleasure even more. Sarah moaned as he bit her nipple gently, his hand resting on her stomache and moving lower to the red lace of her panties. He pulled them down off her, tossing them onto the growing pile of clothes across the room. Justin moved back from her, tugging his shirt off and smiling as Sarah blushed even harder. He was proud of his body, he worked out everyday faithfully. He was a well built man and Sarah was appreciating every muscle and sinew she laid her eyes on. Her hand went to his chest tentavely, feeling his skin. Justin closed his eyes and groaned as she leaned forward and put her moist lips to the middle of his chest, tongue flicking out to taste him.

 

Justin lost it. He pushed Sarah roughly down onto the furs underneath them. He spead her legs wide, kissing her almost savagely in his need. His fingers pinched her nipples and tugged hard, drawing high pitched moans from her. He sat back on his heels and studyed her. Her high, firm breasts, flat stomach and long long legs. Nestled between them was the object of his desire. She didn't have any hair down there. Justin was thankful, it'd make it that much easire to suck her and for her to feel every hot stroke of his tongue. He spread her legs further and bent them back. He grabbed a cushion and placed it beneathe her ass, lifting her high in the air. Sarah tried to cover herself but Justin pulled her hands away.

Justin placed his fingers on her pussy lips, pulling them apart. Sarah choked on a scream, arching back. Justin saw how swollen she was, saw her pink clit protruding from her skin. He ran his forefinger down her seam very lightly, barely touching her. Justin gloried in the amount of juices that came out of her. He whetted his fingertips, and bringing them to his mouth, licked the juices off them. Justin's penis, already rock hard, swelled even more. Justin stood up and pulled off his pant and boxers, Sarah opened her eyes and saw his huge length sping out of them. Sarah's body went still, barely breathing.

He was almost twelve inches long, and about seven inches in circumfrence. And harder than a rock. Sarah let out a breathy moan. There was absolutely no way he was going to be able to fit inside her! She closed her eyes as Justin sat back on his heels between her legs. He began to massage her inner thighs with his hands, squeezing and kneading the flesh. It was ment to calm her down but Sarah only became more aroused the more he touched her. Justin parted her cunt lips once more with his left hand and with the forefinder of his right hand he began to lightly circle her clit.

Sarah's mouth fell open in shock and she raised her hips higher to him, expelling a shaky breath.

 

Justin saw her clit swell up, and he traced his fingernail across it. Sarah screamed and arched violently. Justin smiled as an amazing amount of juices pushed out of her pussy. He lowered his hand and pushed two fingers inside her, feeling her muscles spasm and grip around...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SarahBeara18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments