Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing Mr Robertson

"Mr Roberstson life gets a makeover"

18
9 Comments 9
20.3k Views 20.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Boobies

Mr. Chris Robertson was the new manager of the family business, taking over from his father at the helm of the manufacturing company. He liked the position of power and the benefits that came with the position. He had a nice new sports car, a townhouse where he could entertain, and an unrestricted credit card. He was also a complete Ass.

Chris's favorite form of entertainment was to visit one of the local clubs on a Friday evening, find himself a woman and take her back to the townhouse. He liked the woman to be somewhat submissive, so he could dominate over her, and then have her perform, before kicking her out again the next morning. His usual routine was to make the woman kneel before him and suck him off, while he held her head so he could try to deep throat her. Then he would release and make her swallow.

Following that, he would take her to the bed, he would then help get her naked, work over her boobs and pussy with his mouth, making her orgasm before he mounted her. He would then rather roughly fuck her pussy and then cum again into her. He would then finish off by taking her doggie style while he fondled her boobs.  He would then leave behind his third load of cum inside her.

If he liked the woman, he would repeat the whole process again the following morning. And then, on rare occasions, he would do it all again the following evening as well. He gave no thought about what the women were feeling, it was irrelevant to him. Fuck them and chuck them, find a fresh one for the next weekend.

Then one Friday, Chris turned thirty-four and celebrated at a local restaurant with a few of his male friends. They all had too much to drink, then they headed to the closest club. They all tried to chat up various younger women, but none of them had any success. Several of his friends then called it quits for the evening, but Chris was eager to find someone, anyone.

Eventually, Chris gave up as the club wound down for the night. He started to weave his way back to his townhouse. As he was passing one of the local hostels, a figure approached from the other direction. As they drew closer, he realized that the person approaching was a younger woman, she seemed to be dressed in a nursing outfit. Maybe she had just come off shift. No harm asking her if she wanted a drink?

"Hello Sweetie. Care for a drink?" He slurred his words as they drew near to each other.

"By the sounds of it, you have already had a lot to drink. It's an interesting idea, however. I could really do with a drink after working a double shift. But, I don't know of any place that's open anywhere near here." The woman responded, her voice firm and husky.

"You would like a drink!" Chris brightened up, looked at her and gave a grin. "I have an assortment of drinks at my place, it's just a couple of blocks over from here."

"Yeah, that sounds good." She replied, "I just need to get changed. Wait here, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Chris Robertson had never waited for anything or anyone, he was used to having his own way, especially when he wanted to be with a woman. He felt putout at her casual attitude, but he watched helplessly as she walked away and into the hostel.

Damn it! It was his birthday, and he wanted to celebrate it by fucking a woman. No, not just any woman, now he wanted to fuck her. He wanted her on her knees before him, his cock pushed deep into her mouth so she would start to gag. He sure did like it when he got a woman to gag on his cock. Yes, she needed to pay, not only for him having to wait but also for the drinks he would be supplying her.

A couple of minutes later the woman emerged from the hostel, looking quite different. Her chestnut brown hair flowed over her shoulders, and she wore a dark dress which descended to mid-thigh, the rest of her nicely shaped legs were bare, ending in a pair of heels. Chris looked her up and down, noting that she had modest breasts and that she was almost as tall as he was.

"Shall we go?" she purred at him, as they met up again. "By the way, I'm Tess."

"I'm Chris, nice to meet you." He felt the first pang of his cock in his underwear. " My place is this way." He said as he began to lead her along the road.

It took only a few minutes to arrive at the townhouse, Chris ran his fingers over the keypad that gained him entrance to the unit. He switched on the lights and then dimmed them to a more comfortable level. They made small talk as Chris poured the drinks, a white wine for her and a brandy for himself.

"This is a nice place, very handy for you. I can see why you like it here." Tess sipped her wine.

"Yes, it's a good place, I enjoy my time here. Really good for weekends and having someone around now and again."

"Yeah, I can understand that." Tess took a big mouthful of wine. "Oh, that feels better. I needed this." She held up her glass, then took another big mouthful.

Chris watched as the level of wine dropped rapidly in her glass, he felt his cock pang again, another couple of glasses of wine and she would be ready for being fucked. He sipped his brandy in anticipation. He readied himself to refill her wine glass, and a minute or so later he was pouring more wine into her empty glass.

Tess kicked off her high heels and sat on the sofa, looking up at him with a twinkle in her eyes. Chris topped his own glass, then took off his jacket and hung it over one of the dining area chairs. He watched her for a moment, grinning as she took another big mouthful of wine.

Chris sat on the sofa, putting his arm out and he began to draw Tess closer. It felt good with Tess starting to snuggle up next to him, her glass now half empty again. He eased his arm around her and gently pulled her a bit closer, trying the get his hand closer so he could reach her boobs better. He hesitated before he spoke, he wanted to tell her to suck his cock, but he was still unsure if she would react in a positive way.

“It's my birthday, and I need you to suck my cock.” His voice was still slightly slurred.

Tess laughed, a musical and bemused kind of laugh that had a hint of mocking. Chris found her laugh unsettling, nobody had ever laughed at him when he told them what he wanted.

“So, you are a birthday boy.” She was almost giggling. “And you need me to suck your cock?” Her voice teasing him, as she rubbed her hand over his belly.

“Yeah, I am, and I need you to suck my cock.” He tried to assert some sense of authority into his voice.

“Well then.” She chuckled, “I think that I can suck your nice, birthday boy cock for you.”

Chris felt a mixed feeling of relief that he was going to get his way after all, but he was still quite unsettled about how much she seemed to be mocking him.

“And, and, I want you to kneel in front of me too.”  He quickly added, hoping he could have better control over the situation.

Again Tess laughed, “You want me to kneel for you? Be a good girl for you?” She mocked, while she rubbed his lower belly.

“Yeah, yeah. You need to kneel for me. Yeah, be a good girl for me, that's how it's done here.” Chris felt very awkward, she should be happy to get on with it, not questioning him and mocking him.

“So that's how you want it, my birthday boy.” She chuckled, “Just for you, and just because it's your birthday. Yeah, I will kneel for you, and I will suck your birthday cock for you.” She rubbed her hand right down over his pants and felt the bulge that was starting to make itself known.

“Let's see what my birthday boy has got for me.” She started to open his pants and then began to pull them down.

"Oh baby, yeah, that's it." Chris chirped as he felt his pants and boxers slip off his ankles.

Tess helped Chris stand up, his cock waving about as it began to harden. Tess stood up and stripped off her dress, then stood in front of him in her white lace bra and white satin panties.

"Oh baby, you look so sweet." He murmured, "Suck me, baby. Be a good girl and get on your knees and suck my cock." He reached out and placed his hands on her shoulders, applying slight pressure to make sure she complied.

Tess eased down onto her knees and looked at his navel directly in front of her. His cock rose up into her view, then eased down slightly to aim directly at her mouth. She lifted her hands and took hold of his cock, starting to stroke it to make it harder. Tess opened her mouth and placed his tip against her lips.

"Come on baby, take it in." He encouraged, he placed his hand behind the back of her head.

Tess drew his cock toward her as she rocked a bit towards him, feeling his head slip over her tongue. She closed her mouth tight and sucked firmly on his cock. She heard him sigh. Tess rolled her tongue against his cock, adding extra sensations as she carried on sucking.

"Oh Baby, that's good, suck it hard," Chris commanded.

He was at last in his element. He looked down at her, noting her modest boobs held nicely in her bra, and her lips surrounding his cock. He was enjoying the sensations and was going to give her another couple of minutes before he made her take in most of his cock. This was good, at least she knew how to suck a cock well.

Tess rolled his cock head around in her mouth, sucking and licking it, giving extra spots of sensations onto his cock. Then she felt his hand on the back of her head again. She felt his push as he began to work his cock further into her mouth. She released her hands from his cock, letting him pushed it in towards the back of her mouth.

"Yeah baby, take it nice and deep, suck it hard, that's a good girl."

Tess felt his cock push into her throat. It was much harder to suck him like that, but she kept going. Chris started to rock giving her a moment to free her mouth and catch her breath through her nose before his cock found its way back into her throat. It was very hard not to gag each time he thrust forward.

Tess massaged his cock with her tongue but found it hard work as he continued to thrust. She felt his cock push deep into her throat, while his hand checked her head, stopping it from moving backward. She could hear him muttering and encouraging her to go harder.

Tess lifted her right hand and found his left ball, she began to cradle it and gently squeezing it much to his delight.

Then Tess switched to his right ball, and instantly he flinched. She heard him call "Not so hard!" But she hadn't been hard on him. Carefully she ran her fingers over his balls again, causing him to flinch when she touched his right ball again. She realized his right ball was somewhat bigger than his left.

Again Chris called out and then demanded that she make him cum, telling her to suck harder.

Tess lifted her hands onto his hips and worked hard on his cock. She could hear Chris panting now, building up and ready to cum. She felt both his hands on her head, and she knew he was about to blow.

Chris thrust his cock deep into her mouth, firing out a big squirt into the back of her throat. Tess had no choice but to swallow. With her head held firmly, she felt each release, and she instinctively swallowed each time, making her gag as she felt the salty cum slipping down and into her stomach.

Chris kept his cock firmly in her mouth, his hands holding her head for a few more moments until he knew all his cum was swallowed.

"Oh baby, that was really very good." He slipped his cock out of Tess's mouth, and she slowly stood up. "Now I need to give you a good fucking." He grinned at her.

"You! On your bed and spread your legs." Demanded Tess. "And since when has your right ball been bigger than your left ball?"

"Hey, take it easy, no need to fuss, it's not an issue." Retorted Chris.

"It is an issue!" Hissed Tess. She grabbed his arm and turned him and started to push him to the bedroom. "Now lie back, and spread your legs."

Chris did as he was told, he was confused and a bit alarmed at the way she was acting. He thought to himself that she was trying to get out of being fucked, but he would fuck her no matter what.

"Good, now I want you to carefully feel both your balls and tell me what's different about them." She took his hands and placed them down at his crotch.

Slowly Chris took is prized possessions into his hands. Chris flinched as he took hold of his right ball, but he hoped that Tess didn't notice.

"Umm, it's a little bit bigger, not much really, it okay, nothing to worry about." He tried to smile at her.

"Don't kid yourself, Chris, it's tender to touch, and it's much bigger than your left ball. You need to get this check out by your doctor, I mean it!"

"It's not that bad, it will come right in a few days, it will be fine."

"It will not be fine." She hissed through grated teeth. She took hold of his right ball again and squeezed firmly, making him squirm and writhe on the bed. "Promise me you will see your doctor."

Chris quickly promised. He felt bewildered and confused. He had not expected to be so roughly mishandled. He felt quite out of control, feeling useless, and he had no idea what he should do next.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

His evening had been topsy-turvy, at first unable to find a woman, but then encountering Tess, who had mocked him, sucked him and now quite scared him.

Chris closed his eyes, his head was spinning a bit and he had lost his desire to fuck Tess. He needed time to think, to figure out just what was happening. He felt Tess move closer to him, but he wasn't sure what he wanted to do anymore. He felt Tess tug at his shirt and allowed her to pull it off him, then he lay back down again.

Chris opened his eyes as he felt Tess climb on top of him, straddling him. He looked down and saw her breasts free of her bra, and he was aware her pussy was resting on his now diminished cock. She kissed the side of his neck and she whispered in his ear.

"You wanted to fuck."

It had been quite some time since a woman had ridden on his cock, but Tess proved that riding was a true art, riding him hard as he sucked on her nipples.

They both came together, it was powerful and very intense, and then they both lay together panting in the warm afterglow. They shifted to be side by side, and then sleep set in.

Chris woke late morning in bed by himself. The only hint that Tess had been there was the toilet seat was down. He showered and the went to his kitchen, where he discovered a small note, 'Dinner at 7 pm'. Chris scratched his head, he could not recall anything at all about dinner being discussed.

Chris decided to go for a blast in his sports car, simply to take his mind of the previous night. His mood improved as he sped along with the wind in his hair. He decided that he would not visit his doctor, after all, there really was nothing to worry about.

It was almost seven when he arrived back, he ran his fingers over the keypad, and entered his townhouse, then he froze. Chris could hear noises coming from inside, and then he smelt the aroma of cooking.

"There you are, you're just in time." Tess emerged from the kitchen. "Dinner is just on ready."

Chris was baffled by her, the dinner smelt wonderful, but how did she get inside? He was so startled that as she ushered him to the dining table, he became tongue-tied, and sat at where she wanted him too.

Later that evening, she jumped on him again in bed, driving him crazy as she fucked him hard.

Chris did visit his doctor, then he had an appointment with a specialist. It was not good news. The biopsy showed his right testicle was riddled with cancer, his left seemed to be okay, but it was highly likely to have some cancer in it as well.

Later that evening he cried in Tess's arms, his whole world turned upside down. Tess seemed to be there when he wanted her but she still seemed an enigma to him. She seemed to come and go, how she got in he still didn't know, but now he was very appreciative of her being there.

Chris had a few very hard decisions to make. He needed to have his right testicle removed, that was without question. It was recommended that he have his left one also removed, followed by chemotherapy. It was possible that he might be able to retain his left one,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Katiewest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments