Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheap Move

"Pai tried to sit as still as possible. She was sitting on Kastor's lap...."

23
8 Comments 8
26.0k Views 26.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Pai tried to sit as still as possible. She was sitting on Kastor's lap, Moore was driving and Hunter, evil bloodsucking Hunter, was sitting so close to him she was almost wearing his t-shirt.

Hunter was just that, a hunter. Her prey was any man she set her sights on whether for sex or money. She was dressed and ready for her sport, her long blonde hair pulled back into the perfect messy ponytail . She had big blue eyes and spotless fair skin. She wore just the right amount of make up to look like she wasn't wearing any at all, while her pink lips were shiny with gloss. She was wearing a tight pink spaghetti strap top that shamelessly clung to her thin body and khaki short shorts that left very little to the imagination. Her long thin legs were a sight to see.

Pai gave her all the credit in the world. She was in awe of Hunter's power of persuasion, which is why she hated herself all the more for letting her come. She wasn’t shy about it and Pai was cursing herself for telling her all too beautiful roommate about her Saturday plans.

“So you‘re little friends going to work downtown at that new magazine. He must make a lot of money with that,” Hunter had asked on their way to Moore's place that morning

“I wouldn’t know, but I’m sure its pretty damn good,” she replied proudly about her friend.

Hunters interest piqued, she had stuck to Moore like a rash since she had met him that morning. Hunter had made a bee line for Moore, bypassing all his eligible single friends, treating them like dirt. She already had the low down on Moore and that was all she needed to know.
Pai sat looking stupid and feeling more so as Hunter fawned all over Moore.

Moore was a dream. He was tall with smoldering dark eyes and a slender, athletic, body. He had a gorgeous smile and he was fun, charming and very eloquent. His smooth silky voice causing her to get wet everytime he said hello. He didn’t speak as though he belonged working in a mall. So when he got the writing job for the popular local magazine and its website, it seemed natural.

Pai was kicking and cursing herself for telling Hunter so much about Moore.

She was beginning to hate Moore too; for being a typical guy, falling all to easily for Hunter's ample breasts, long blond hair and blue eyes. Not to mention that though they were supposed to be helping him move, Hunter hadn't done a damn thing and the tight tank top and extra tight denim boy shorts she was wearing were as clean as the day she bought them. Hunter didn’t have a hair out-of-place.

Pai however, looked like she had been through hell; sweaty, dirty, her dark brown hair that had been painstakingly lightened to dark blond for the summer, was wild and unruly even pulling it back into a ponytail had done nothing to help, she had short shorts too, but not by choice .

Hers had gotten caught on a nail while carrying boxes down the stairs and now half her ass was hanging out. It was a nice ass, she was proud of her own ample assets. Which Kastor was taking advantage of right at that moment.

Kastor was one of Moore's friends that they had met that morning. He was rude and gruff. He had worn sunglasses the whole morning to try to hide their previous night of debauchery Moore had said.

Aside from bossing her around and being a total dick, Kastor hadn’t really said two words to Pai. But his hands had lots to say. He would brush by her with his hand lingering on her back or brushing her bottom and when her shorts tore, he took to palming her exposed cheek.

Pai shouted and fussed at him and he would either ignore her or shout even louder saying she was crazy and no one was molesting her.

From what she could see of Kastor's face when they met, Pai was hoping Hunter would set her sights on him. He was taller, blond tousled hair, great body. If he and Moore were out the night before then they had left quite a few happy girls in their wake.

But now she was sitting on his lap in the cramped cab of the moving van, taking the last load of the furniture and boxes to Moore's new place. Pai looked over her shoulder at Kastor, to see that he was facing the open window his eyes closed behind his sunglasses. But his right hand had been stroking the length of her thigh. She had already elbowed him in the ribs twice, but it had done nothing to stop him.

She was hot, tired, sweaty, mad, horny and becoming more frustrated because the person she wanted to fuck was basically getting a hand-job right beside her.

Moore was trying his best to stop Hunter when seeing Pai look over from time to time but he too was losing his battle.

“We're here,” Moore said his voice cracking for an instant. Hunter piled out of the cab behind him and Pai reached for the door handled to get off Kastor's lap. She jerked on it several times as his left hand held her in place around her waist and the right one still stroking her leg. She continued to pull on the door until she realized it was locked while Kastor sat there, his eyes still closed, feeling her up.

She gave him another swift elbow to the ribs. He winced grunting with a chuckle.

“Jackass!” She then hopped from his lap and the truck.

The unloading of Moore's things were pretty much the same as before, with Pai and Kastor taking load after load up and down the stairs being able to use the elevator this time.

Pai had adopted Kastor's ill temper as they both huffed through the apartment bringing in boxes.

While Hunter and Moore seemed to be trying to decorate before everything was actually in the apartment.

“Are you coming or going?!!” Kastor said shoving past Pai heading down with boxes

“Well, sorry!!” She snapped coming back to reality. Kastor was so rude. She couldn’t get away from him, every time she turned around he was right there looming over her. Rushing her and badgering her. She couldn’t even sulk in peace.

Pai was sweating and getting angrier with every step as she bought the last load of boxes up. She almost stumbled into the apartment again, Kastor was taking the door off the hinges; they wouldn’t be able to get the sofa in if it wasn’t. Next would be the heavy-lifting.

Pai stopped a moment to look at Kastor, then away when he looked up at her. He had taken his sunglasses off and Pai was staring into his bright jade green eyes. He noticed the lingering look cocking his eyebrow and winking at her. She turned to leave and he smacked her roughly on her exposed ass cheek.

She turned back around, trying her best to glower at him, but the full view of his handsome face was throwing her off. Hunter decision to pursue Moore didn’t seem so bad after all.

She shook off the sudden rush of arousal, looking back at Moore. He was talking hurriedly on his cell.

“Shit,” he said hanging up.

“What's up?” Hunter said grabbing his arm overly concerned.

“Oh, its nothing really too bad, but I gotta go to the office,” he chuckled, “I never thought I‘d be saying that.”

Kastor wiped his brow waiting for the other shoe to fall.

“Sorry to do this to you, but I have to go in and sign some more paperwork before Monday and the guy that needs it signed will be out next week so I have to do it now... I hate to leave you like this, but you guys can hold off till I get back,” Moore said shrugging at Kastor. “Just chill and we'll finish this later,” Moore continued, going through a mental checklist while straightening his clothes that weren’t all that dirty either.

“No, you go ahead and take care of whatever and Paiwaket and I will finish up here.” Hunter had told everyone her full name and Kastor hadn't let it go.

Kastor smacked Pai on the ass, palming her cheek, when Moore and Hunter were talking. Pai turned, cutting her eyes at him, then punched him in the arm.

He pulled away rubbing his arm but still smiling.

Pai wanted to say she didn’t want to be volunteered for anything but the day had been such a bust she was just wanting to get it over.

“With me and Hunter, I guess we could get everything moved....”

“Well,” Hunter began in her silkiest, sweet voice, “I was actually hoping I could go with you Moore, and see your new office.” Hunter cooed, stroking his arm like she had done his thigh in the ride over.

Pai wanted to scream, Hunter hadn’t done anything. She looked just as fresh as she did when they started that day but Pai looked like she had been hit and drug by a bus and now she just wanted to cut out.

“I mean, I‘d love to but I’d hate to go and leave them without any help...” Moore looked at Kastor almost pleading with him to say it was okay.

“Take off dude, we can handle it.” Moore couldn’t even look at Pai , not that he would have noticed she was about to cry, her day‘s plans having gone down the drain.

“Remember dinners on me!” Moore said quickly leaving the apartment with Hunter in tow.

“See ya, Pai !” Hunter said smugly.

“C'mon Paiwaket.” Kastor grabbed the seething Pai and started rubbing her shoulders while pushing her towards the door before she could respond to Hunter.

“Lift with your legs or you’ll hurt yourself,” Kastor scolded Pai as they picked up the long sofa while heading out of the elevator.

“I know…I know!” she grunted.

“Do you?... then do it!”

“Shut up!” She strained as she lifted, powering with her thighs, smiling weakly at him. He stared at her for a long while, it made Pai somewhat uncomfortable but not totally in a bad way. She avoided his gaze. Wincing as she felt warmth other than sweat between her legs.

She walked slowly backwards to the apartment, Kastor shouting out directions. The sofa jostled as she was stepping backwards causing it to lean-to the side and caught her hand between the sofa and door frame

Pai howled in pain as she stepped back quickly, pulling in most of the sofa with her.

Kastor dropped his side climbing over the sofa and into the apartment nearly running to her.

“Are you alright?” he said trying to take her hand and inspect the damage.

“I’m fine.” She whimpered softly, stifling her tears. “Just leave me alone.” Her bark not as tough or convincing as she held onto her injured hand.

“Let me see.”

“Just let me go!”

“Let me see you, brat,” he said, taking her hand gently.

The fingers were curled and white where the blood had rushed away but was quickly turning red as it rushed back. He looked down at Pai . She was so sweaty from all the moving that he couldn’t tell if tears were actually present.

“If you were tired you should have told me, so you could rest.”

“I’m not tired! You shook the damn thing and I lost my grip!” she retorted bitterly.

“It shock because your tired and too stubborn to admit it!!” he shouted going to the kitchen.

The pain was hot and intense not only because she banged her hand but because of the crappy day she was having at the same time. Her clothes were torn, hair a mess and dirtier than she'd been since she was a kid. The more she tried to stop crying the more she did.

“Here.” Kastor reached for Pai but she pulled away from him. “Hold here, brat,” but she kept turning her head.

He grabbed her by the waist holding her still and reaching around to her injured hand. It was swelling quickly and the ice-cubes wrapped in the paper towels he brought caused her to wince and stiffen in his arms but she still kept her face turned.

He held her steady pulling her to face him as he sat on the edge of the sofa that had caused the problem; one hand on her waist while the other held the ice pack to her hand.

“Don’t be such a baby. It’ll be okay.” He saw her full lips pulled up in a pout but she didn’t answer. “Hey... Hey.” He lifted her chin with his finger.

Pai tried to hold her eyes shut.

“Does it hurt that bad? Is something broken?”

“No!” she said looking at him tears following now. She bit her lip to keep from continuing “I'll be alright.” She forced a weak smile. “Lets just finish.” She moved past him to the sofa.

“Hold on. Just hold on a minute. If you’re not tired I am, I was just trying to use you as an excuse,” Kastor said knowing that even now she'd never admit she needed a rest.

“You have an older brother don’t you,” he said

“Yeah.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

Why?”

“I don’t know. You just act like you have to be tough or whatever. You don’t have to be tough around me.” He slid back on the sofa.

Kastor stared at Pai while she tried not to cry, his heart melting. He had lit up when he saw her come in that morning, his hangover subsiding for a while. Seeing her smile and talk to Moore. And then watch the take over of attention by Hunter which he was glad for.

He had watched her lustfully all that morning, her muscular honey brown legs. To the flare of her hips into her small waist and large breasts. She had been wearing a sweat shirt, when they started and it had been long discarded after the first few trips up and down the stairs. Now her flimsy white t-shirt was clinging to every curve.

And when her shorts were torn exposing the better part of her ass, he was in heaven and couldn‘t resist, grabbing it or smacking it every chance he got.

He leaned forward, kissing her pouting lips.

Pai looked wide-eyed as he kissed her gently, coaxing her lips open with his tongue and slipping it in her mouth. The dull thud of pain in her hand seemed to subside momentarily while she relaxed into his kiss. She pulled away sharply, her pulse spinning.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“I’m just trying to kiss it and make it better.” He stood up looking down at her, hungrily. He stroked her arm lightly and she jerked from his touch. His eyes narrowed angrily

“He's not coming back you know, at least not for a while.”

“What?”

“Moore. He wont be back for a while.”

“Well, he said he had to sign papers.”

“The buildings just a block away, that’s why he chose this apartment, because it's so close.”

“Maybe he had a lot of papers to sign.”

“Nah....” he said watching her face. Realization settled over her as her eyes darkened.

“Why do you want her sloppy seconds anyway?”

“I knew him first.”

“But she'll fuck him first,” Kastor replied in a matter-of-fact kinda way.

Pai had had enough. She held her hurt hand to her chest and pushed past Kastor , bending at her knees, she stuck her other hand under the sofa and began pulling it into the apartment.

“Woah, woah , super-girl, calm down. You’re gonna hurt your self, again.”

“I just want to get this over with .”

“Fine, let me do it.”

“I can help …”

“I know you can, but let me,” he said trying to pry her from her position but she wasn’t moving. Kastor stood behind her, his arms wrapped tight around her waist yanking as she held on to the sofa.

“Damn you're strong... let it go!” he said forcibly while pulling her. They fell back onto a pile of pillows that went on the sofa, Kastor trying to hold the almost hysterical and defiantly irate Pai down.

“Get off me.” He held her one hand out to the side while she was still holding her hurt hand to her chest.

“I like you,” he sweetly commented liked a little boy revealing his first crush, smiling down at her.

She stopped abruptly taken aback by his comment.

“You’re so cute,” he continued, looking intently over her face, causing her to blush fiercely.

That only seemed to infuriate Pai even more and she wiggled under him.

Kastor lowered his body onto her and started nuzzling and kissing her neck, searching for her lips as he did but she squirmed and moaned under him.

“Get off me.”

She found that his body on hers was confusing and exciting her.

“Who are you saving yourself for? Moore?” He pulled back, annoyed.

“When was the last time you had sex?” His sexy lips thinned with anger as he glowered at her while sitting up.

“None of your business!” she shouted jumping to her feet and going back to the sofa.

“That long, huh!” his voice was cold with sarcasm.

“Shut up!”

Kastor stood behind Pai pressing his body into hers. She was stuck with the arm of the sofa in front of her. The more she wiggled against him, the harder his cock got.

He reached around grabbing her breast and squeezing it.

“Quit it,” she said, trying to force her confused thoughts and feelings in order.

But he didn’t, and it felt...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trixipixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments