Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating and Revenge

"Revenge is sought after once cheating has been discovered..."

35
20 Comments 20
52.0k Views 52.0k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Danica tried to keep a positive outlook on life no matter how bad things would sometimes get. Even though things at home weren’t exactly peachy, she tried to find the silver lining in all of it. And one of her biggest pet peeves was people being negative. It drives her absolutely crazy.

Her everyday life involves taking care of her son while her boyfriend works all day. And even when he’s home, he really doesn’t pay much attention to her. He’s more in tune with the Xbox or the T.V. What’s even sadder is that he doesn’t even feel the need to touch her, to love her, to satisfy her needs. She’s growing impatient, frustrated, while she sits there and watches him play his stupid video games when he could be making love to her – or at least attempting to – but no, he just sits there and ignores her.

If it weren’t for the fact that it weird’s her out to touch herself, she would’ve been satisfied by now. And she’s not going to cheat on him because that’s morally wrong even though she knows she could have the satisfaction by using another guy purely for sex. But why take the risk of him finding out? All it would do is screw her over in the long run. Is it really worth it?

“How was work?” Danica asked as her boyfriend, Stewart, walked through the door.

“Eh, it was fine,” he answered before setting his stuff down and going to the couch.

“That’s good I guess,” she began as she sat next to him, “if you’re not too tired we could…you know…” she trailed off as she tried to kiss his neck.

“Danica, I’m tired. Maybe later,” was his usual response.

“Fine…” She sat back, frustrated and annoyed, as he turned on the Xbox and began playing his game. Would you just fuck me instead of playing your game for once?

She got up off the couch before going to the bedroom and lying on the bed.

***

What I would give to have sex right now and you won’t fucking give it to me. I’m so frustrated, irritated, annoyed. I just want to get laid, but no, you have fifty million excuses as to why you won’t. What am I supposed to do? I’m not gonna cheat, I’m not gonna finger myself – that’s just weird – I’m not gonna do any of that. Maybe you’ll come around one day and finally give in…or maybe not.

All the cleaning had been done; the baby was down for his nap, which meant she had some free time – which rarely happens – before Stewart would be home from work. Sometimes she dreaded his arrival, sometimes she embraced it. Right now she didn’t care. They had a fight that morning and he could stay gone all night long for as long she was concerned.

And the cause of that damned fight had something to do with the fact they don’t have sex. She tried to corner him that morning, but he insisted that he were going to be late for work if he did. She became pissed off, threw a pair of shoes against the wall, and called him everything under the sun, yet he still left without so much as giving her a kiss goodbye. It seemed like the fights had been more common lately.

Danica decided to lie on the couch and watch some T.V. while she waited for the father of her child to get home. She flipped through channel after channel for something to watch, but to no avail.

Guess I’ll just have to settle for Jersey Shore…

She began watching the show, which is when she realized just how bored she was. And speaking of bored, maybe it would be a good thing for her to get out of the house every once in awhile – with the exception of work, of course. Or maybe she just needed some time to herself, to just get away for a bit. But who would watch the kid while Stewart is at work? She quickly pushed those thoughts to the side as Stewart walked through the door.

“Hey, babe…how was work?” Danica asked as he came through the living room before heading straight for the room. Same old song and dance.

“Eh, it was okay…” he trailed off as he entered the room before grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom for a shower.

“Oh okay, well I missed you…”

“Yeah, me too,” he said as he closed the bathroom door and got in the shower.

That stung her a bit. She tried to see how his day was, to try to make things better from this morning, but all he did was shun her and go for the shower. And, by now, she knew his routine: get home, ignore her, take shower, ignore her, play Xbox, eat dinner and then ignore her. He didn’t do much with the baby – really didn’t do much with anything other than the Xbox – when he were around. Work and being tired were the usual excuses, but this time something didn’t seem right.

He sat down next to her on the couch before turning on his beloved Xbox. She began to study him, to see if there were something she’s been missing, as he began to play his game. Either he was oblivious to her penetrating stare, or he was completely ignoring it, as he just stared at the screen and didn’t even bother looking her way. She might as well make her move now.

“What the hell are you doing? Give it back to me!” He yelled as she took the controller from his hands before turning off his game and straddling his lap. He tried to push her off of him, but she wasn’t budging.

“No! I want you and I don’t care what you say, you’re gonna fuck me!” She kissed him hard and deep as she began grinding herself against his growing bulge. That’s what I fucking thought…

“Is that fucking so?” The pitch in his voice rising as his cock grew harder.

“Yep!” She responded with authority as she pressed herself firmly against his hardened cock.

He said nothing. The only thing he could do was just sit there and take whatever Danica had planned for them. And whatever it was, he suddenly became intrigued. She had never acted this way towards him, but whatever it was, he was definitely paying attention.

She locked her lips with his, slipping her tongue in his mouth, before breaking the kiss to remove her shirt. She hadn’t planned for this to happen, but why go with the same old routine? He’s there for her disposal – whether he likes it or not – and she planned on fully taking advantage of that. The hard, throbbing member that she used to know so well happened to be rubbing her clit just right. It’s a miracle she didn’t cum right then and there.

She quickly unhooked her bra before grabbing the back of his head and thrusting her breasts into his face. He took the hint and began kissing every bit of exposed skin he could find before biting down and sucking a bit into his mouth. He was able to elicit a moan that she had wanted so dearly to let go over the past few months.

Then the unthinkable happened – he took control and quickly turned over so there she was on her back on the couch. He removed his shirt, causing Danica to bite her lip in anticipation and lust. She wanted nothing more than to have the hell fucked out of her by Stewart. She eyed him up and down before realizing exactly how bad she needed him to fuck her. Without having to check, she knew exactly how wet her pussy was.

He pulled down her shorts and panties before running a finger up and down her wet slit, collecting her juices before pushing a finger inside her tight, wet pussy. He fingered her for a second; enough to confirm that she were wet enough for penetration, before he freed his cock and worked it deep inside her.

“Ohhhhh, baby!” She moaned out as he hit bottom before he pulled back and began fucking her like hell.

He were relentless with his fucking, pounding her tight pussy deeper and deeper with every thrust. But here’s the kicker – as soon as it began, it ended. Within fifteen seconds he was grunting on top of her as his cum filled her waiting pussy. Instead of waiting to get hard again to finish her off, he simply pulled out before getting dressed and going back to his game. Talk about being pissed off.

“Really, that’s it? That’s all you’ve got?” She asked him, extremely annoyed that it was over as soon as it started.

“You’re lucky I even fucked you in the first place. I’m really tired now…” he trailed off as he laid his head back against the couch.

“Wow, you’re an ass…”

***

“Hey, guess what…I set a new land speed record…” Danica said to her friend John as she saw him and Kyle in the waiting area to be seated.

“What do you mean?” He replied, somewhat confused.

“With Stewart…it only lasted fifteen seconds…”

“Wait, you mean?”

“Yeah, he only lasted fifteen seconds.” She quickly cut him off as she noticed a couple of people were listening to what was being said.

“Oh wow…that’s ridiculous…” He was appalled at her confession, mainly because he wasn’t expecting her to say something like that. Normally it would’ve been a ‘hey, how’s it going?’ Not ‘he only lasted this long, but at least he finally had sex with me’ kind of comment. But coming from her, should he really be that surprised?

“Hey, I know I was a slut back then, but do you blame me for trying to get laid? It’s not like I’m trying to fuck some other guy…” Which she had a very valid point. At least she made the attempt to get it from her only source.

“Touché, touché…but like I’ve said, I’m open for business,” he said with a smug look before giving her a wink.

“I know, but I’m not gonna cheat on him! How many times do I have to tell you that?”

“I know, but just keep me mind if something ever happens.” Once again, that same smug, cocky look on his face that drove her crazy.

She stuck her tongue out at him before walking away. The rest of her shift was filled with nothing but confusion and want. Damn you, John…why didn’t you sleep with me when you had the chance?

To make matters worse, every time she would go by him, he had this look on his face that made her want to punch him. She could see the confidence and cockiness he possessed and it pissed her off because he knew he could get what he wanted. And from the looks of things, she was the thing he wanted. She was full of confusion and regret by the time her shift ended.

You know how confusing you are? – The subtle text she sent to him as she watched him leave the restaurant.

How’s that? He replied ten minutes later.

You just are! I sometimes can’t help but to think ‘what if?’

You had your chance…

You bastard! She couldn’t reply to that because she knew he were right. But then again, he’s the one who didn’t mention he liked her before she decided to get back together with Stewart. She doesn’t regret having a kid because he’s the cutest thing ever, but she only regrets who she had the kid with. Obviously it wouldn’t be so bad if Stewart actually cared for her, but considering that he doesn’t, her regret is still present. Oh well, I guess…

***

Hey, do you want those pictures from that summer? She asked John before leaving work.

Uh, yeah, sure. – John

Ok, I’ll be by in a minute.

She arrived at his house, pictures in hand, and slightly nervous. She hadn’t been alone with John since the summer the two met. The attraction between the two had been pretty obvious, but there were times he weren’t sure if she liked him or not. It didn’t help matters that he was told that she liked one of their other friends and that she hooked up with him. When she found out what was said, she became very pissed off.

“Here ya go,” she said as he walked up to her car.

“Thanks,” he replied, taking the pictures before looking through them. “These were pretty good times…” He flipped through the pictures of them together and couldn’t help but bring back memories of that summer and the time they spent together.

“I know…” she said as she reflected back on her own memories, the feeling a regret once again over taking her.

“Remember the night of Dylan’s birthday when that guy named Aaron was following you around like a puppy dog? Cracked my ass up cause you kept trying to hang around me, but he wouldn’t take the fucking hint,” he laughed as he brought it up.

“Oh, geez. That kid was annoying. You know you should’ve done something about that. Maybe he would’ve caught on if you had.”

“Well excuse me for not wanting to hurt the poor kids’ feelings!” He laughed, heavy with sarcasm.

“Well you should’ve…”

They went on and on about the clingy kid. Apparently he didn’t know many people out there and felt the need to seek refuge with Danica. He thought she liked him, but he couldn’t have been more wrong. And for some reason he was oblivious to the fact that she kept hanging around John.

It made John laugh because he would not leave her alone. And when it was time to leave, he begged her to ride back to town with him. John became annoyed once they got back to their friend’s apartment. The annoying, clingy guy wouldn’t leave and even made himself comfortable in one of the chairs. And to top things off, he pulled her into his lap as she tried to walk by him on her way to sit with John.

“I’m like ‘what the fuck?’ when I saw him pull you into his lap like he thought he had a chance or something,” John said as the memory of that night came back to him.

“I know, me too…I didn’t know what to do, and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings.”

So she just sat there.

John and Danica began texting back and forth, John sending messages that should’ve gotten the message across to Aaron that she was only interested in John. Either he didn’t see her phone, or he didn’t care. In fact, the kid began acting arrogant and even had a smug look on his face that pissed John off.

John had enough. He got up to leave, but as soon as he stepped out the door, Danica was right behind him.

“Hey! Where are you going?” She asked, causing him to stop in his tracks.

“Leaving, have a goodnight with him,” he shot back as he tried to walk off.

“Don’t leave!” She cried out as she grabbed his arm. “I don’t want him.”

He said nothing. Instead, he pulled her to him and kissed her lips. She hesitated at first – mostly out of shock – before kissing him back.

“I’ll be right back,” he said before going to his truck to grab a beer.

He walked back into the living to see her sitting next to him. John still weren’t too happy about it, but he decided to ignore it. After he sat down, Danica got up and went to the bedroom that led into the living room, before calling for John to join her.

He got up and entered the dark room – confused, yet curious – before seeing her lying on the bed by herself. He didn’t really know what to expect, but as soon as he reached the bed, she pulled him on top of her.

“Stay in here with me for a bit. Maybe he’ll realize and then leave,” she whispered to him before kissing his neck.

“Mmmmm, I don’t want to upset the guy though.”

“Don’t worry about him.” She began sucking on his neck as he started grinding his bulge into her.

“I want to, but it’s going to be awkward if he doesn’t leave. We should go out there and you should tell him that he needs to leave,” he insisted, but she wouldn’t give in. She didn’t want to hurt his feelings or make him mad even though she didn’t want him there in the first place.

But nothing ever materialized with John and Danica after that night. Either they couldn’t get alone time or someone was saying something about her to him. And to make matters worse, she ended up moving away for a few months. When she came back, no one decided to let him know, so she ended up getting back together with Stewart.

“You realize it’s almost three in morning, right?” Danica informed him after she checked her phone.

“No shit? Damn, didn’t realize we’ve been talking for over an hour. Are you gonna be in trouble with little Stewie?” He asked playfully, taking a couple steps back so she couldn’t...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments