Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Club Night Seduction

"A protective milf is manipulated by her young friend."

39
17 Comments 17
43.2k Views 43.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story

I was having a rare night out with the girls, not something I do that often nowadays, as most of them are far younger than me, and I feel somewhat out of place. They tended to drink more than I do, as I learned long ago that getting drunk and throwing up is not the greatest turn-on to anyone wanting to get to know you better.

Also, they liked moving from bar to bar, finishing up in a club after eleven and staying until two in the morning. But, on this occasion, I said yes, I would go on a night out with them. So far, it had gone exactly as I expected it would.

There was too much having to rush drinks because some wanted to move on to the next place. Each bar was more crowded than the last, and all seats were already taken by those sensible enough not to move from place to place. Plus a couple of the girls were already feeling the worse for wear.

I had stuck with white wine and alternated this with lemonade, so I was still sober. Or at least more sober than most of the others. By the time we got into the club, it was already after eleven, and there were only six of us left. Myself and five supposedly straight girls, although for the last hour or more, young Jenny, only seventeen, had been stood most of the time with her arm around my waist, telling me she needed to hold on to me to stop herself falling.

I could just have believed that, except it did not explain why she needed to kiss me every so often, nuzzling my neck and pulling my arm around her, or why much of her holding on to me involved her hand drifting down onto my bottom, or up to my boobs. Not that I was complaining.

She was a very sexy girl, and it was very flattering to have someone so young and sexy wanting me. I had asked her if she was ready to go home yet, but she rejected the suggestion strongly, so I let her be. She was old enough to make her own decisions.

As we entered the club, I looked around warily. I had been here before and knew there were a few female predators who used this club for their fun. Fun that involved plucking desirable targets and enjoying them in the club and in the club car park. Jenny, in her inebriated condition and wearing a cute little dress that only just covered her bottom, would be a prime target for them.

"Jenny, listen to me darling," I told her, "in here, you do not wander around on your own. Stay near me. Otherwise, you might find yourself in something you really would not like, understand me?"

"I don't mind staying near you, Marie," she murmured, snuggling into me, "I like being near you. Kiss me?"

"Jenny, no. Kiss later, just stay close, got it?", I tried to say sternly, "no wandering. If anyone asks, I am your Mistress, can you remember that?"

She laughed, arms holding me. Again with the bottom-grabbing.

"You are my Mistress," she repeated, "I wish you were for real. Will you be?"

"Whatever you want, sexy girl," I assured her, "just remember what I told you."

She decided that it was time for her to get her kiss now, so I obliged her, trying to stop her grabbing parts she should not be grabbing. I saw the other girls watching with much amusement, and led Jenny over to join them.

"Hi Marie, Jenny," said Nadine, "just going to the bar, what are you drinking?"

"Just lemonade for me, thanks, Nadine, and I don't think Jenny needs anything else," I told her.

"Ooh, yes, I want a white wine," Jenny told her. "Marie is my Mistress."

The others looked at me with interest. I shook my head at them.

"No, I told Jenny that if anyone asked, to tell them that," I explained, "I am just trying to protect her from the local predators."

That got me a few smiles of disbelief. My excuse was not made any more believable by Jenny openly squeezing my bottom.

"Are you ready to go home yet, Jenny?" I asked, "it is getting late."

She looked at me. "Home? Your home, with you?" she asked, "Mmm, yes please."

"No, I mean your home," I told her, "where you live."

"We can't go there," she complained, "my Mum wouldn't like me having you in bed with me. Your home is better."

"Jenny, beautiful girl," I tried again, "you have had a bit too much to drink, and you are confused."

She shook her head stubbornly. "No, not confused," she insisted, "You are my Mistress."

The other girls thought this hilarious. I was having trouble seeing the funny side of it.

"Whatever you say, pretty girl," I told her, "Look, some seats are clear. Shall we sit down for a bit?"

"Yes, I would like that," she informed me, "Am I?"

"Sorry, are you what?" I asked, somewhat confused.

"Pretty," she told me, "you said I am a pretty girl."

"Of course you are," I reassured her, "I would not say it unless it was true."

We reached the seats, a nice cushioned bench fixed to the wall with a comfortable backrest. This was more like it, as my feet had been hurting for ages. Jenny took our sitting as an excuse to snuggle up to me, arms around me, and trying to reach my bottom. Nadine came over with our drinks, and Jenny drank half of hers in one go.

"How are you getting home, Jenny?" I asked her, "is someone coming to collect you, or are you getting a taxi?"

"Nobody's to come for me," she sighed, "would rather go home with you."

I thought for a moment. "Okay," I agreed, "phone home and tell them you are staying over at a girlfriend's. That will be a lot safer than trying to get home yourself in that condition."

She did not need asking twice. Considering she was supposedly drunk, it took her only seconds to call, telling her Mum what I had told her. She handed me the phone.

"Mum wants to talk to you," she told me.

I took the phone nervously. "Hello, Mrs Wells?" I asked, "this is Jenny's friend, Marie. She is not very well, and I feel it would be safer her staying over with me, rather than trying to get home by taxi. You hear so many horror stories nowadays."

I listened, relieved that the mother seemed to agree with me.

"She can use my daughter's room," I told her, "she is away at university, so her room is empty."

I handed the phone back to Jenny, who said goodnight, then turned it off. She cuddled up closer, then pulled away.

"I have to go to the toilet before we can go home," she told me, "That is your home, not mine."

She got up to move past me and I stopped her.

"Jenny, what did I tell you?" I asked her, "no wandering alone, remember? I will come with you."

We got there easily, attracting only a few gropes and bottom-grabs on the way, and I stood inside the room waiting while Jenny used a cubicle. Sure enough, one of the Dommes came over to me.

"You just pulled that?" she demanded, "this is my place, I get the first choice."

"I came in with her, and I am going home with her," I replied, polite as possible, " I am Marie, and she is Jenny." 

I wanted no trouble with her, or with her two friends who stood at one side of her. As Jenny came out of the cubicle, the Domme grabbed her arm.

"Who is she?" she demanded of Jenny, indicating me with a nod towards me, "you know her?"

I said a silent prayer. Thankfully, Jenny remembered her lines.

"That is Marie," she told the Alpha-Female, "Marie is my Mistress, we are going to her home."

The predator seemed happy with that. She let Jenny go and came to me.

"Next time you come in, come and talk to me," she purred, "I am known in here as Foxie. I think we could have fun."

She kissed me hard, then smacked my backside as I grabbed Jenny and left the toilets.

"Come on, sexy girl," I told Jenny, "Let's go."

We stopped briefly to let the other girls know we were leaving, with me pretending I did not see the knowing smirks from some of them. Jenny was a big help, I don't think; arm around me, snuggling close and caressing my bottom as I tried to explain to the others.

Thankfully there were plenty of taxis around. I managed to keep Jenny's hands off me during the short journey. We were soon home, Jenny went to sit on the sofa, while I made myself a cup of tea. I felt worn out.

"Jenny," I called, "you will be in my daughter's room. I think you will find some of her nighties in there that should fit you if you want to get changed."

"Don't see why I can't sleep with you," she muttered, "You know I will anyway."

"Go and get changed, and we will talk about it," I temporized, "go on, or do I need to spank you?"

She smiled, wiggling that sexy bottom at me, and went upstairs by herself, suddenly showing no sign of being drunk. I was getting suspicious of my damsel in distress. I think she had been playing games with me just to get here. When she came back down shortly after, I was certain of it.

I knew what nighties my daughter had, I had bought her most of them. This one I had never seen before, a tiny mint-green slip with a plunging V-neck just covering part of Jenny's small but sexy boobs, and so short that her buttocks peeped out from the hem. It was more-or-less see-through with a tiny pair of matching panties to go with it.

While she had been upstairs, I had undressed, slipping on my short robe. Her outfit made me feel over-dressed.

"Like it?" she asked, posing in the doorway for me, "am I still a sexy girl?"

"Oh, yes," I agreed, "very much so. Where did you find it?"

She blushed, so cute, I thought. "It was in my bag," she confessed, "I brought it with me just in case I stayed out."

I looked at her, one eyebrow raised and smiled. She went into the living room. When I went in a few moments later, she held her hand out to me. I put my drink down.

"What is it?" I asked, "a present?"

"Sort of," she told me, "take a look."

I took the object from her, unfolding it to find she had taken the tiny panties off, leaving her naked apart from the see-through nightie. 

"I don't need those while I am with you," she told me, "now there is nothing stopping you touching me."

"Jenny, how old are you?" I asked, my hands on her shoulders, "because I am almost fifty."

"I am nineteen," she bluffed.

"Jenny, you are seventeen, darling," I told her.

"So?," she asked, "what has that got to do with it unless you don't think I am sexy or pretty."

"Of course I think you are," I told her, "I just don't want you wasting yourself with an old woman."

I sat down, and before I could pick up my drink, she was on my knees, legs apart and facing me, our boobs almost touching, and her cute naked pussy on show.

"You shave?" I asked, getting a happy nod in reply. "So do I," I told her.

She slipped a hand inside my robe, finding a nipple and squeezing it, smiling when I squirmed.

"This does not feel like fifty," she told me, "and neither does this."

Her hand slid between my legs before I could stop her. As her fingers slipped inside me, I could not stop myself moaning softly. I managed to grab her wrists.

"Jenny, listen to me, please?" I asked her, "suppose we go to bed..."

My words were cut off by Jenny kissing me. I pushed her away.

"As I was trying to say, it is Saturday tomorrow, so no work," I went on, "suppose we go to bed in our own beds. Or rather, with you in my daughter's room, and we see how you feel in the morning once the alcohol is out of you and you can think clearly again."

She did not look happy about it and I was expecting some argument, but she did not say anything. Then she looked at me for a while.

"If I agree," she bargained, "can we at least kiss and cuddle a bit before bed?"

I looked at her suspiciously. "Well, okay then," I finally agreed, "but no arguing when it is time for bed."

"Mmm, thank you, Marie," she told me.

She kissed me deeply, letting her hands wander again. She was a sneaky little lady. She put an arm behind my neck, pulling me into deep passionate kisses, then sneakily pulled my belt open very gently, so she could slide the belt off me before I knew what she was up to. By then, the belt was thrown across the room. She started to slip her shoulder straps off, but I stopped her quickly.

"What is wrong?" she asked, "don't you want to look, or touch?"

"More than you will ever know, my sexy darling," I told her, "but we agreed, remember?"

"Call it me again," she murmured, nuzzling my neck, "please?"

"What? Sexy darling, gorgeous girl?" I asked her, "sexy tits, sweet lips, beautiful butt, luscious legs. Jenny, there are so many sweet and sexy names that you deserve. And so many much younger women who would happily use them to you. Now come on, bed."

Once upstairs, I steered her to the door of her room, giving in to her demands for a goodnight kiss, then pushing her into the room. Just for a moment, I wished that the room had a lock on the door.

I went into my room, taking off the robe and getting into bed. I reached into the drawer for a decent sized vibrator but put it down, her room was next to mine. The noise would alert Jenny that I was horny, and I wanted her to sober up and think straight.

I lay back, turning out the light, and hoped Jenny was asleep. As it was, I was restless, and sleep seemed to be avoiding me. I was not too surprised a while later when my bedroom door opened slowly and Jenny came in quietly, slipping into my bed.

"Jenny," I whispered, "what are you doing?"

"Couldn't sleep," she confessed, "needed some company."

I lay quietly for a few seconds. 

 "Okay, I can understand that," I told her, smiling, "come on, cuddle."

She moved across to me quickly and was in my arms before I realized that she was naked. Then again, so was I. I never wore anything when I slept. Jenny squirmed on top of me, her hands around my neck, firm perky tits pressed against me, and she was covering my face with kisses.

I could feel the warmth from her pussy as it pressed against my leg. Jenny squirmed a bit more, sliding her warm slit against mine. Our legs were entwined in such a way that any movement caused our pussies to rub together. Something Jenny found to be very erotic as well as stimulating.

She rubbed against me, and I was responding without thinking. I stopped her before she could make me come, but I was wasting my time. She rolled off me onto my left arm, her right arm behind my neck pulling me to her for more kisses. As I reached an arm up to her arm, she grabbed my wrist in her right hand.

I tried to pull it loose, but she had an incredibly strong grip. 'Or was it because I did not want her to let go?' the little voice in my head asked.

Once she saw I could not get free from her, she started enjoying me, watching my reactions as she teased me, pulling nipples and letting them snap back.

"Ooh, what is that?" she murmured, is that a vibe?"

She reached across to where I had put the vibe before I could stop her.

"Always wanted to make you come." she confessed, "how much do you come?"

"Jenny, I thought we had talked about this, darling," I told her, "I am much older than you"

"And I thought I had told you that age does not matter," she argued, "what matters is how much we can enjoy each other."

She turned the vibe on, rubbing it against the outer lips of my already wet pussy, then briefly teasing my clit until I was squirming helplessly for her. She stopped, turning it off.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

"No, too easy with that," she murmured as she nuzzled my neck, "would rather use my hands, feel you come while I am touching you."

Her fingers were teasing their way down my body, slowly getting closer to the warm wetness between my legs.

"I tell you what," she breathed softly in my ear, "if I cannot make you come with just my hands, then I will admit that it won't work."

"No, Jenny, that is not fair," I protested, "oh God."

The last words came as a gasp as her fingers found what she was seeking.

"What I really want, my sexy Marie," she whispered as she teased me, "is to tie you down and make you come every quarter hour through the night in as many different ways as I can think of."

This was not helping, just making me hornier. I made a last futile effort to stop her, but she was still holding tight to my wrist, and I was helpless to stop her as she slid fingers inside me, and started sliding them in and out, while her thumb rubbed my erect clit.

I knew that despite my efforts, I did not really want to stop her, a fact proved by the way my legs opened wider for her as she finger-fucked me. I gave myself up to her, happily letting her tease me to a screaming climax that had me bucking and wriggling for her as I came.

I lay...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments