Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deadwood, Deadmans hand (Losing a bet)

"Lauria makes a bet on Lucky 13"

12
6 Comments 6
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
We pulled into Deadwood about 3 o’clock in the afternoon. While Sturgis wasn’t that much farther, Laurie’s hands gripping my waist was making me edgy and I knew I needed to stop and blow off some much built up steam.

After we checked into the hotel, Laurie jumped in the shower and I took the opportunity to run over to the local grocery store. I strolled through the store quickly, grabbing a bottle of white zinfandel and a couple of the disposable enemas. I had plans for Laurie, even though she wasn’t aware yet.

When I returned to the room I was glad to see Laurie was still in the bathroom. I quickly stashed the enemas in a drawer and put the bottle of wine in the small fridge in the room. I headed out to the balcony and was very pleased to find a hot tub filled and ready to go.

I heard the bathroom door open and watched as Laurie stepped out.

“Feel better,” I asked her.

“Much better,” she responded.

“How about a little dinner and some casino action tonight,” I asked her.

“Mmm… that sounds like fun,” she cooed back at me.

I grabbed some clothes from my bag and headed for the bathroom. I swatted Laurie’s ass as I walked passed her and said, “Maybe will have our own little bets tonight.”

She turned and looked at me and gave me a sly little smile before I went into the bathroom to shower. My cock was already semi hard and twitching thinking about the night ahead.

When I finished showering and got dressed I came out of the bathroom and found Laurie standing on the balcony looking over the city of deadwood. She was wearing a yellow sundress that just barely covered her ass and she looked stunning. I quietly walked up behind her and slipped my hand up her dress between her legs. She moaned softly as she felt my hand trace up her thighs and seemed to instinctively spread her legs for me.

As my hand reached her panty covered pussy I leaned forward and growled in her ear, “I don’t think you will need these tonight.”

She whimpered and I felt her back arch slightly pushing her ass back towards me. She gasped loudly as I gripped the crotch of her panties and yanked them hard ripping them from her body. I lifted them to my nose and inhaled her scent and growled, “You are so sweet, Laurie.”

She whimpered softly and I could see her cheeks blush with color as she watched me sniff her panties taking in her scent. I turned her around and pressed my body against her, pushing her back against the railing and kissed her softly. As I broke our kiss, I looked down on her and asked, “Ready for dinner?”

She nodded her head in acceptance and I lead her back through the room and out of our hotel room. As we entered the hotel restaurant I was pleased to see it was busy and full of movement. When the hostess approached us, I asked for a table in the back of the restaurant. The hostess gave me a slight wink and said, “I will have a table ready for you in about ten minutes.” I nodded and gave her a small wink back.

About ten minutes later the hostess was leading Laurie and I back to a table in the far back corner of the restaurant. I pulled a chair out for Laurie and gave the hostess a nod as I sat down next to her. Laurie picked up her menu and started looking it over.

“What are you hungry for,” she asked.

I slowly slid my chair closer to hers and reached my hand down under the table and under her skirt. She jumped slightly and I heard her breath catch. I slid my fingers up her thigh and found her wet lips and rubbed them softly and said, “Some of this.”

“Ohhh,” she purred softly as I slid my finger deep inside of her.

“Quiet now,” I whispered in her ear.

She whimpered and her hips started to move slowly with my penetrating finger. I looked up when her body tensed and she froze in her seat. I smiled at the waiter standing at our table asking for drink orders. I ordered a bottle of wine and watched as the young boys eyes were focused on my hand under the table. I continued to finger Laurie and knew she was about ready to cum when the waiter appeared with our bottle of wine. I pulled my finger from her hot cunt and raised it to my mouth and sucked it clean as the waiter watched intently. I could see Laurie squirming in her seat out of the corner of my eye and I looked at her and winked and motioned to the waiter. She let out a deep sigh and reached for the freshly poured glass of wine the waiter put in front of her.

I chuckled as she took a big swallow from the glass and set it down and looked over at me. He eyes were filled with amusement and frustration at the same time. I placed my hand on her thigh and leaned over and whispered in her ear, “I want you ready for later.” She whimpered and knew she wanted more but I wasn’t going to give it to her yet.

When we finished dinner we headed over to the casino. The drinks flowed freely there and we were having a great time at the roulette wheel when she leaned over and whispered into my ear, “How about a little side bet on this spin.”

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow at her, “What did you have in mind?”

She gave me a sexy ass smile and said, “If I win, I want a full body massage with a happy ending tonight.”

“Done,” I said.

“And if you win, what do you want,” she asked.

I sat and made her think I was thinking of what I could want when I already knew what I wanted. She started to get impatient as I made her wait for my response, then I looked at her and said, “I want to give you an enema tonight.”

Her face was shocked at first but then I could see the wheels turning in her head when she finally said with a hint of excitement, “Done!”

“Ladies first,” I said and motioned to the number squares before us.

She examined the board carefully and finally put a chip on number red fourteen. I looked at her and she motioned for me to place my bet, so I took a chip and placed it on black thirteen. I raised my drink to her and said, “Good luck.”

She quickly grabbed hers and softly clinked it against mine and said with a wink, “Same to you.”

The caller called out, “Calling all bets.”

I looked at Laurie and said, “It’s not too late to back out you know.”

She smirked at me and said, “I’m all in.”

The caller closed all bets and spun the wheel. My heart raced in my chest as I watched it spin and it began to beat faster as it slowed. I could see Laurie’s hands drumming the felt table waiting anxiously for that marble to drop. I heard her breath catch as the marble dropped onto the wheel and starting bouncing around. My leg started to shake up and down involuntarily.

My heart sank when the marble jumped and landed on red fourteen. Laurie squealed and shot her hands above her head but in that same moment the marble jumped again and made its way around the wheel again. We both took a deep breath as the wheel slowed finally to a stop and the marble bounced and landed and stuck on black thirteen.

I had to contain my pure excitement as I heard the caller say, “Black thirteen,” as he added more chips to my bet and slid them over to me.

I looked over at Laurie who was sitting quietly and I could tell was thinking hard.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

“Ready to pay up,” I asked with a deep growl.

Laurie straightened herself up and with confidence and said, “I’m ready.”

I tipped the caller of the roulette table and escorted Laurie out of the casino and back to our hotel room. I could tell she was nervous but I had planned all along to flush her out and take that tight ass tonight.

As I opened the door to our room I let Laurie go in first, I watched her ass sway in that sweet little dress. I closed the door and grabbed her arm and pulled her hard against me. I laced my fingers in her hair along the side of her head and kissed her deeply. When I felt her body surrender I broke our kiss and lead her over and sat her down in a chair. I walked back over and opened the bottle of wine I had chilling and poured us each a glass. I handed her a glass and went back and filled the sink with hot water. I reached in the cabinet where I put the enemas I had purchased earlier and removed them from the packaging. I placed them in the hot water and let them sit for a moment. When I turned to look at Laurie she had a smirk on her face and slightly shaking her head back and forth.

“You sneak,” she giggled.
I chuckled lightly and said, “Thanks to your little wager, I will get what I want tonight with no effort.”

“A bet is a bet,” she smirked.

“A bet I am going to fully enjoy collecting on,” I said as I reached out my hand to her.

Laurie took a deep breath and lifted her hand and put it into mine. I pulled her from the chair and lead her over to the ottoman and had her bend over it with her face down and her ass in the air. I lifted her dress over her ass and rubbed it softly. I let my fingers slide down to her pussy and was pleased to find her dripping wet.

I walked over to the sink and grabbed one of the bottles. I pulled the cap off and walked back over to Laurie, she looked so damn sexy, and my cock was rock hard and pressing hard against my jeans. I put my hand gently on her ass and rubbed it.

“Relax,” I whispered softly.

I spread her cheeks with my thumb and index finger and gently inserted the end of the enema into her rosebud. I started to squeeze the bottle slowly filling her with the warm water. She moaned as I started to feel the warm water fill her. I squeezed the bottle until it was empty and removed the end.

“Now hold it,” I growled at her.

“Yes, Sir,” she whimpered.

I watched her closely as she fought to hold the liquid inside of her. Her body started to shake and her moaning became louder and she breathlessly whimpered, “Please.”

“Are you ready,” I asked her.

“Oh, yes please,” she begged.

“Then go,” I ordered her.

Laurie quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom and I sat down in the chair and waited for her return. When she finally returned from the bathroom her face was flushed and she had a different glow about her.

“Ready for another,” I asked.

“Yessss,” she purred quickly and positioned herself back over the ottoman.

My heart was pounding hard in my chest as I walked over and grabbed the other bottle from the sink. I did the same as before but this time she moaned with pleasure as I filled her up. When I emptied the bottle in her I removed the end and slapped her ass cheek hard.

“Now hold it, whore,” I ordered.

“Yes, Sir,” she whimpered.

She struggled to hold it longer this time and I could see her body writhing in pain as she gripped her stomach.

“Are you ready,” I asked her.

“Ohhh yess,” she whimpered.

“Then go,” I ordered.

Laurie ran quickly into the bathroom to relieve herself and I went out on the balcony and turned the jets on in the hot tub. I poured us some fresh wine and striped out of my clothes and climbed into the hot tub and waited for Laurie.

When she finally emerged from the bathroom, flushed and looking particularly feisty, I called to her to join me. She gave me a devilish grin as she approached the hot tub and grabbed the bottom of her dress and slowly pulled it over her head revealing her beautiful body to me. I didn’t think it was possible but my cock grew harder as I watched her climb into the hot tub with me. I handed her a glass of wine and let her soak for a few minutes before I reached my hand over and started rubbing her pussy.

She moaned softly, laid her head back and spread her legs wide giving me complete access to her. I moved around to between her legs and finger fucked her good. Her whole body moved with my fingers and loud moans echoed in my head making me lose all rational thinking.

Knowing I didn’t want to make her cum yet, I slid my finger out of her pussy and slid it slowly into her freshly cleaned rosebud. She responded with a loud pleasing gasp and her hips moved to the edge of the seat. I finger fucked her with one finger, then two, then three. She moaned and writhed in pleasure as I did and I couldn’t take it any longer. I removed my fingers and pulled her from the water and bent her over the edge of the hot tub.

She gasped loudly and arched her back pushing her ass up to me.

“You want it, don’t you,” I growled at her.

“Yes, I do,” she quickly purred back.

“Say it,” I ordered.

She looked over her shoulder at me and a sexy smile spread across her lips as she softly said, “I want your cock in my ass now!”

I growled deeply and said, “With pleasure!”

I grabbed my cock head and aligned with her slightly gapping rosebud. I slowly inserted the head and felt her ass wrap around it and pull my cock in. We both moaned loudly at the same time and she reached around and put a hand on her ass cheek and spread it for me. I pushed a little more inside of her and felt her body shudder and her breath catch. I let her adjust before pushing more in.
Soon I looked down and my whole cock was buried in her ass and I the urge to fuck her was overwhelming. I slowly started to pull my cock out and then pushed it back in.

“Ohhh fuck,” she cried out as my cock slid back in.

“You want more, whore,” I asked.

“Yes, God yes, I want you to fuck me,” she cried.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking her ass good and hard. She was so tight and gripped my cock hard as I thrust it in and out of her. It wasn’t long before she was pushing back on my cock with her hips and matching my thrusts. I reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit hard wanting her to cum on my cock.

“Please don’t stop,” she begged me, “I’m going to cum!”

“That’s it whore, cum hard on my cock,” I growled.

Moments later she was crying out in pure pleasure and her body rocked with waves of shudders. Her ass gripped my cock so tight I exploded immediately deep in her ass with a loud grunt. I pumped her ass so full of cum then collapsed on top of her. I couldn’t catch my breath.

“Fuck,” I exclaimed.

“Fuck is right,” she responded.

I slowly rolled over and sat down in the hot tub and she sunk back in next to me. Both of our heads laid back on the edge, eyes closed.

“Dan, I have never been so glad to of lost a bet in my life,” she said softly.

“That is one bet I will never forget winning, Laurie,” I said back with a smile.

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments