Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dive Training, Part 1: Hunter And Prey

"The joys of instruction"

23
20 Comments 20
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

In bed, surrounded by the heat of two nubile female bodies on either side of me, I felt as if I was the luckiest man in the world. My back was to Kate, who was softly stroking my cock. At the same time, Janice was spooned on the other side of me, with the heat of her lush little body radiating against mine.

I reflected on the events which had brought the three of us together.

I loved my job. Teaching Scuba diving, my passion, was a great way to make a living. This was especially true with the course I taught at a local private junior college for girls. The college hired me to teach this course once each semester. They placed twelve freshman girls in my care twice a year, for six weeks.

The course was divided into academic portions, pool sessions, and those were followed by ocean dives. 

Money and cost were not a factor as the students came from extremely affluent families. However, the annual tuition cost to attend the college was in the $50,000 range and did not include activities such as my course, which was an elective and incurred a separate cost charged to the girls' families.

Last night had been the first night of the course, and at six o'clock, I sauntered into the classroom to meet my students. 

After introducing myself, I asked each girl to stand up and give a short intro about herself, including her name and why she was taking this course. I got all the stereotypical answers that I had heard countless times before. Save the fish, care for the environment, and so on. 

I longed for one girl who would give an honest answer. "Mr. Chris, I am taking this course because it is an easy Phys Ed credit, and there is no homework involved."

Looking over the class, I saw that students were the typical collection of pampered Barbie dolls that I got each year. 

I went through the prescribed curriculum for the next hour and answered the questions I usually got from these first-night sessions. Then, when I noticed their eyes were starting to glaze, I announced pool time.

I told the girls to go and change into their spandex bodysuits and meet me at the pool with their masks, fins, and snorkels.

Soon, twelve young women surrounded me at the edge of the pool. The transformation was complete. The Barbie dolls in their ultra-conservative school uniforms were gone, replaced by twelve mouth-watering mermaids. 

I had them get in the water and start the training.

Throughout the session, I watched their young, sleek bodies as they went through the usual first-night in-water exercises. 

The spandex bodysuits they wore molded their firm young bodies like a second skin.

My mouth watered at all these boobies, asses, and legs surrounding me. The odd one had a suit, which was too tight and displayed a luscious camel toe. I felt like a wolf among a flock of lambs. I had a hard time with all this beauty around me and took care to keep my hands to myself despite all the temptations offered to me. Thank god I was in the water, which helped conceal my erection, most of the time.

Too soon, class ended, and they scurried off to change while I did the same in the men's shower room. I gathered the equipment and verified that they were all out of the building before locking up.

As I came to the girl's showers, and just when I was going to call out, "Is anybody there," I noticed that the door was partially open. A wet towel lay on the ground preventing it from closing.

I heard the sound of giggling. Curiosity overwhelmed me as I strained to hear. 

Faintly the words came to me. It seemed that I was the subject of conversation.

"I think Mr. Chris is so cute."

"Did you notice how he was looking at us?"

"Sure did. I even noticed a few times that he sort of rearranged his 'thing' so it was not so obvious."

"His thing? Do you mean his penis?"

"Yes."

"God, that made me so horny."

"I am almost ready to masturbate right here."

"Go ahead. No one is here."

"Let's both do it. That would be so cool."

"OK, if you do, so will I."

By this time, all control over my cock was lost. It was so erect that I had to rearrange it in my shorts.

Slightly opening the door a bit wider, I got a full view reflected in the mirror of Kate, a short slender athletic young blond girl, and Janice, a deliciously rounded girl with auburn hair.

They faced each other on benches, completely naked with their legs spread wide.

I could see their fingers sliding through their pussies.

Kate asked, "What are you thinking of?"

"I am imagining Mr. Chris and his sexy body against mine."

"Me too." 

"I also remember how good it felt when we touched each other at my place."

In an instant, I whipped out my cock and started jerking off, my eyes glued to the scene in the mirror.

I watched as Janice moved behind Kate and had her stand up. She wrapped her arms around her and lowered her hands between Kate's legs. She curled fingers into Kate's pussy and moved in and out. Her other hand was toying with Kate's tiny nipples.

Kate's eyes glazed, and she uttered a series of low moans.

A plan started to form in my devious mind.

Suddenly opening the door, I yelled, "What's going on in here?"

Both of them froze, hastily grabbed their towels, and covered themselves.

"Get dressed. I'll be waiting for you outside."

When they guiltily stepped out, I said, "Come into the classroom. We need to talk."

They followed me red-cheeked with heads bowed in shame. I had them sit down while I stood behind the podium, which offered my cock some protection.

"What makes you think that what you were doing is acceptable in school and in my course? Don't you realize I could lose my position here if this came out in the open?"

Kate piped up, "We're sorry, Mr. Chris. It won't happen again."

"Sorry, does not cut it. The locker rooms and showers are video-recorded; the tapes are reviewed by the dean."

Janice yelped, "Oh no!" and started to cry. "We could be expelled."

"Yes, and the dean would be forced to tell your parents why and even show the tapes as proof."

More sobbing and tears were now rolling down both the girls' cheeks.

"Now, maybe I can help you out."

Kate said, "How, Sir?"

"Well, I can make the tape not show what took place."

"You can?" they simultaneously blurted out.

"However," I say, "There will be conditions."

"Oh, anything, we will do anything you ask of us," Janice pleaded.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes," chimed in Kate.

"Well, I heard you talking in the locker room about my thing." More blushes.

"Have you ever seen a 'thing'?" I asked.

"Only my brother's," said Janice, while Kate shook no with her head.

I stepped out from behind the podium with my cock tenting my shorts.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

"Well, first, a 'thing' is called a cock, and when a man sees a cute girl, like you two, his thing grows. Now, when it grows this way, it gets to hurt after a while, and it needs to be soothed.

 "Now you have agreed to let me help you and that you would do 'ANYTHING' if I help you out. You are going to help me to soothe it."

I dropped my shorts, and as usual, I was going commando, and out popped my eight inches.

Eyes wide as saucers, the girls stared.

"Get your cute butts over here," I ordered.

"Touch it."

Kate mustered her courage and tentatively reached out and wrapped her tiny fingers around it.

She looked up, smiling at me.

"Wow, so hot, soft, and hard simultaneously."

Janice said, "My turn," as she pushed Kate's hand away.

"Don't fight, girls. There is enough for both of you."

Their hands were squeezing the head and the shaft as they found a way to handle my cock simultaneously.

Janice smirked, "It is surely bigger than my brother's."

Kate looked up at me and asked, "But why does it hurt?"

"Have you taken Sex Ed classes?"

They nodded yes.

"Well, see, these balls hanging under me produce sperm, and the pressure when I am excited builds up and wants to release that sperm. Understand? That is where you can help."

"You, Janice, take your hand and wrap it gently around my cock, but before you do, wet it with your spit so it will glide more easily up and down as you caress the length of my shaft. Then, Kate, you will softly touch and caress my balls and tickle them. Just make sure you do not squeeze them hard."

By this time, I knew I had set my hook into them. 

They reached out, I felt their hands running up and down my shaft, and my balls were gently massaged.

Janice exclaimed, "Is that pee coming out of the tip? I know it is not sperm. Sperm is supposed to be white and creamy."

"No, love, that is pre-cum. It's there to help your hand slide on me. Take some in the palm of your hand and spread it the length of my cock, that will make me feel good."

Kate released my balls, touched, and smelled my pre-cum. Then slyly brought the finger to her mouth and gave it a lick.

"Yummy, I like the taste."

What a nasty little slut she was going to be.

Not wanting to be outdone, Janice followed suit and smiled, licking her lips.

"OK, girls, please, no more talking. You are starting to make me feel better."

Janice's little hand started to fly up and down my shaft. The feeling was exquisite, and I knew I would not be able to hold back much longer.

Suddenly I thrust my hips forward, and long strands of cum jetted out of my cock. "Don't stop," I said, "Keep stroking it." Jet after jet erupted until I was finally done.

The girls had stunned looks and a liberal dose of my seed adorning them.

"So much, wow, I just expected it to be a little trickle. Is it OK to taste it?"

"Go ahead, see how you like it?"

They scooped some from where it had landed on my belly; they licked and sucked their fingers. Then, looking at each other, they smiled and licked their partners' faces clean.

"Creamy and hot, I like that,” said Janice.

Kate just went, "Yum."

Real cum sluts. How far can I go with them?

"Can we do it again?"

I laughed, "You liked that?"

"Oh, yes."

"Want some more?"

They both smiled at me while nodding their heads.

"Feel my balls. Do they seem heavy to you?" 

Kate reached out and cradled my testicles in the palm of her hand. She assumed a pensive air and giggled. "Mr. Chris, we can't have you suffer all night. These feel very full. Janice, try them out and see if I’m right."

As those curious fingers caressed and fondled my balls, my cock resumed its happy dance under their incredulous eyes.

"Look, Kate, more of that yummy pre-cum," Janice squealed.

I looked down, and my bulbous cock head was effectively glistening.

Without a pause, Janice leaned forward and licked the tip. The soft velvety feel of the precocious teen's tongue was sheer voluptuousness.

Kate complained, "What about me? 

"Girls, since I only have one cock, you will have to share. Kate, kneel down next to Janice. Janice, start by licking my cock from bottom to tip. Then, Kate, you will lick my balls and gently suck them into your mouth. Then, Janice, when you have it nice and coated with your saliva, suck on the tip as if it was a lollypop. When you get comfy with that, take as much as possible into your mouth.

I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the sensation of those two mouths and tongues working my pole. Suddenly the feeling changed, and I opened my eyes to see Kate was now the one sucking me. Determined not to let her BFF outdo her, she swallowed my cock right down her throat. I was getting the best blow job of my life.

I reached down and slid my hand into Janice's tube top, played with her small, firm breast, and tweaked her sensitive nipples. My cock was now throbbing with a pulse I could not control, and it erupted into Kate's throat. She pulled back to grab a breath and swallow, so I pushed Janice's head down to finish draining my balls.

When Janice had finished, she looked at Kate, and both girls kissed, exchanging cum. 

I could not believe my luck in having discovered these two sexpots. But, unfortunately, time was getting late, and I had to get them out of here.

I gave them both good wet kisses and shooed them on their way.

"Tomorrow morning, come to my house at 9.30, and I will be able to tell you if all is good.

"Now get out of here."

I watched their cute asses as they scampered out of the room.

Now how do I do this?

I was aware that the video cameras were connected to the computer in the dean's office. I had once helped her with some glitches she was experiencing. However, her door was locked when she was not there. Breaking in would be too obvious. However, I remembered that she also had a private toilet connecting her office and the corridor. My master key would not open her office door, but just maybe, it would open the door from the toilet.

I went to the second floor and 'Eureka' the key opened the toilet door. I went to her computer and connected my laptop to a USB port on her machine. Then I located the video recording and, after careful editing, removed the incriminating evidence. No one would know that there was a missing fifteen minutes. I loaded that portion on my computer and left.

Once I got home, I looked at the upload, almost gloating and thinking of what I planned for the following morning.

What fun I was going to have with those two little sluts.

My dreams that night were some of the best I ever had.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments