Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominique

"I was invisible until one day, until that one day when Dominique walked into my life."

16
3 Comments 3
11.2k Views 11.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Dominique was like some little gothic lolita who burst into my life and electrified every molecule of air around me. She was perfect. She was intelligent, beautiful, and cool as hell. In short, Dominique changed my life forever.

Dominique was the new girl. No one knew where she came from, or when she started, or even where she lived. She came into class and was introduced and I sat up in my desk, every cell in my body alert and focused on her. It was as if time had stopped. I had never seen anything so beautiful, and I was captivated by her eyes, her lips, her piercings, but her body…oh God, her body was so beautiful. My heart thumped in my chest and I fantasied for a moment that I would have a hope in hell of being with her, but everyone notices a new girl at school. The popular, muscular, and more likely to get a new girl to notice them guys immediately focused on her. I knew, in that moment, that I had no chance. I dropped my head back on my desk so hard there was a loud thud, and I half listened as she was introduced. It didn’t matter what the guys around me were saying about her, and it didn’t matter how amazing and exotic she looked, she would never notice a guy like me. I was invisible and I didn’t even care what was going on, I just sulked at my desk and wished I could sink further into a hole.

I began tracing a line carved into my desk with my pencil. My thoughts focused more and more on the pencil and less on the chatter about the new girl. I didn’t want to hear it, so I started thinking about the pencil more and more. Concentrating my thoughts onto the pencil and holding it erect, thinking that if I could focus on it hard enough, I might be able to levitate it. It was something I did from time to time, and I was convinced it would work.

“Is anyone sitting here?”

I had been concentrating so hard on levitating my pencil, I hadn’t even heard anyone coming up. Dear God, the voice was beautiful, and I knew it was the new girl before I even looked up. I sat with my head resting on my arm and held my pencil in my hand. Before she had walked up to my desk, I had been about to let the pencil go and see if it would stay standing on its own…now, with her attention focused on me, it just seemed idiotic. I didn’t want to lift my head, I didn’t want to look at her…in fact, I wished I could disappear, but this was the kind of thing that always happened to me. Why did this always happen to me?

“Hey new girl! What do you want to sit there for? No one sits next to that guy. We can make room. Come sit with us,” said the jock guys sitting a few rows away from me.

I realized I was about to lose my chance to have the new girl sit next to me. I couldn’t! I forced my head up, as if coming out of a dream and caught sight of her. She was bizarrely beautiful! She was small, like a younger girl, both in height and in frame. She wore a school uniform but it had obviously been modified to the point of being barely legal, and I wondered how they let her get away with it. She had decorated the skirt with little colored pins, obviously made for this sort of thing, and many of the little pins had skulls on them. Not the sort of skulls a death metal kid might wear, but cute little skulls like you would find in an anime movie. She had a thick studded belt she wore over the skirt and it wrapped around her twice hanging down around her slender hips. The belt had the effect of bringing more attention to just how small and yet shapely her hips actually were. Her skirt and belt were sized just loose enough to hang low on her hips, leaving her little green laced panties exposed. It was obviously a violation of school rules, yet here she was wearing it, and her hips…oh god, they were invitingly smooth and her skin was pale and looked soft.

Her top was a white button up just like everyone else’s, but it seemed to be so small as to barely cover her. The top and bottom buttons were undone and left her chest and belly exposed. Her navel was pierced, which drew my attention to her belly and bare skin even more. The thin white fabric of her shirt did little to hide the decorative green bra underneath. Her breasts pressed full into the small green bra, leaving everything to my imagination, and my imagination needed no encouragement. She looked directly at me and her eyes were large, cat-like and sensual, lined with dark eyeliner which only made her gaze more powerful. She licked her lips before she spoke and I noticed she was wearing lip gloss on pale, full lips. My heart beat so fast in my chest I thought I would pass out.

“Can I sit here?” She asked, pointing to the desk next to mine. Her wrists were covered in braclets, bands, and various colored and black beads. The mix of things around her wrists jangled and swayed as she pointed.

“Uh...umm, yeah.” I said.

“Hey, do you mind if we push our desks together? I don't have my books yet. That way I can just look on yours.”

“I...uh...so...my book...uh...yeah, sure.”

She grabbed the desk and scooted it over to mine, pushing our desks so close there was no space at all between them. She leaned over some to drop her stuff into the desk. and when she did the stiff cup of her bra opened away from her chest and I could see down inside. Her breasts were smaller than the bra, and with the cup opening away, I could clearly see the top part of her sweet, pale, brownish-pink areola. My dick had already been swelling and pushing into my pants, but now it sprang to life. I tried to lean forward in an attempt to hide the swell of my erection, hoping she didn't see. When she sat in the seat right next to me, her skirt moved even further up her creamy smooth thighs. I followed her thighs up to see that her skirt was so short it exposed a hint of little black and white panties trimmed in the same green I had seen peeking out the top of her skirt. I quickly turned to face the front of the room, but I saw nothing. The image of her panties was burned into my mind, even if it was only the barest of glimpses. Turned away from her, I could smell her perfume. God, whatever she was wearing was amazing and made my cock grow stiffer. I was so hard it pressed uncomfortably into my pants, the head of my cock pushing directly up and I realized I desperately needed to adjust. The thought of her seeing my dick pushing up like a tent pole into my pants made me both harder and more terrified.

“Hi, I'm Dominique.” she said sweetly and held out her delicate little hand. She twisted her hand down slightly, like a princess handshake, and a couple of little bands around her wrist slipped forward and off. The bands both fell right between my legs! I didn't move! I nearly died! Her little wrist bands were touching my erection! To my horror, Dominique reached down to get them! I looked straight ahead, too afraid to move. I was safe at first, she didn't touch my dick and the bands fell between my thighs. I felt her hand on my leg and my whole body flamed red and excited, but when she brought her hand up, her finger grazed the whole underside length of my cock. For just a moment, there was complete and total finger to dick contact! This was the first time a girl had ever touched my cock! It was then that I realized, in my excitement, I had been leaking pre-cum and I was horrified it may have actually soaked my pants enough for her to feel it. My face burned with shame and embarrassment as she brought up her bracelets and placed them back on her wrist. I had been prepared for her to scream, to jump out of her seat, to tell everyone in the room that I was a pervert with a hard-on, but she simply smiled at me with her soft lips. The bottom lip had a little crease in it which gave her lips even more a feel of something sexual and it was pierced. Oh god, how fucking sexually exciting her lips looked.

“Sorry about that. These things are too big. That's why I usually don't wear them. They are always falling off,” she said and smiled that beautiful little smile.

“No worries,” I said meekly. I guess she hadn't noticed. I slowly exhaled.

The entire class I sat next to her, hard and uncomfortable. When class was over, she left without even talking to me other than to say thanks. I couldn't get out of there fast enough, and I wanted to get back to the art house. I didn't have a lot of friends, and you could even argue that I had no friends, but what friends I had were all part of a club who met at the art house. It was a small house out away from campus with running water and electricity. No one knew who owned the house, or if anyone owned it. There were a lot of houses around where I went to school that were just empty, and this one was pretty run down and beat up. But we'd done a few things to it, and made it our own. Mostly it was a great place to play games, look at porn, jerk off, and hang out. I was dying to go masturbate. My cock was literally hurting with the anticipation of it.

I dropped my bag beside the door and rushed inside, disappointed to see the other guys were already inside. I didn't really care, I could just grab a mag and go in the bathroom and jerk off. We all did it and the great thing about the art house was, we had a rule that no one could give anyone else shit about jerking off in the bathroom. I waved hi to the guys and made for the shelves of porn mags. Gayland and Steve were arguing about how you pronounced Paladin, and Robin was playing with his doll he always carried with him. They didn't question me or try give me any crap, even though my dick was noticeably hard as I walked by. I grabbed one of my favorite porn mags and was all ready to hit the bathroom when I remembered my books outside. I didn't want to leave my bag on the porch so turned and practically ran to the door. I shoved the door hard, ready to grab my bag and throw it inside, but the door met with resistance and before I knew it, legs were flying and I heard a cry. I was horrified to realize I had slammed the door into someone, but even more horrified when I saw who it was.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

“Oh! Dominique! Wha...why...umm...God, are you okay? I'm sorry! Man...oh no.”

Dominique lay on her back, spread out on our porch. Her legs were open wide and her skirt was up around her waist, leaving me staring directly at her panty covered pussy. I mean you could see everything, and I mean everything. I could see the puffy flesh and in the middle of that mound of beauty I could see a tender little slit with a slight roundness at the top. She was so smooth and beautiful. Oh Gods! Oh man. I realized I was throbbing hard again. Just the sight of her sleek little thighs and her delicate little panty covered pussy had me ready to explode inside my pants.

“Hi, Matthew.” Dominique said.

“What are you...I mean, why are you here? I mean, not that I mind but, uhh, no one...”

“I was walking home and I saw you heading down this way. I was wondering what there was to do around here and walked into this really cool old house. This place is so badass! I love it! Is this your house?” She asked.

“Ummm...no. This is our club. The art club, except most of the time we don't really do much art.” I said shyly.

“Cool. I want to see it. Will you show me around?” Dominique asked.

How could I refuse her? I helped her up, reaching down and giving her my hand. Getting up, I could see down her top and I tried to look away before she noticed I was staring at her breasts. After she got up, she turned around and her skirt hadn't fully fallen back into place, I could see her ass. It was so round and beautiful. I was dripping wet inside my shorts. Pre-cum soaked everything. She reached behind her, pulled her panties out of her crack and lifted them slightly. Fuck! It was wonderful!

When we walked through the door, the guys all stopped dead. None of us were very used to talking to actual girls and having one in our house was unreal and you could see it on each of their faces. It was so unreal, Dominique may as well have been an AI android. In fact, I think the guys probably thought I had made an android and brought her in, the way their jaws hung open.

“So what do you guys do in here?” Dominique asked, breaking the silence.

“Uhh...well,” I started.

“Well, well, Matt, you should have told us you were bringing over a friend." Steve stood up and put on an over worked bravado. "Here, let me give you the grand tour! Please, pray tell, what is your name?” Steve said. He was always like this around girls, it was the reason most girls didn't like him, well that and the fact that he was overweight.

“She doesn't want a tour from you, Steve, she is obviously a plant!” Gayland said. He was the paranoid of our group. Always with a conspiracy. “Who are you! Who sent you!”

“She isn't a 'plant', you dickwad! Why are you being such an dumbass? We finally get a girl in here and you accuse her of being a spy? Jesus. Pay no attention to him. He thinks his own mother is an alien.”

“She is,, Gayland said. Then he turned and pointed back at Dominique. “But look at her! She is gorgeous! Why would anyone that hot want to be in our place? Dude, I'm telling you that she is a fucking spy sent by the jocks to take over our old house.”

The two of them started yelling and then the next thing you know they were fighting. They did this a lot. I stood mortified and totally convinced that Dominique would realize how nerdy we were and want to leave. Steve pushed Gayland into the doorway and Gayland pulled him down and the two fell out the door. They might be out there fighting for hours.

“Hey Robin, could you try to calm them down?” I asked.

“Sure,” Robin said and went slowly walking to the door stroking the hair of his beloved little doll. A small guy, barely even tall enough to be mistaken for his age, Robin made it even worse by having an unnatural fixation on his strange little doll. He talked to her as he walked out the door.

Suddenly I was alone! I hadn't really planned it. I do things like this all the time. Events come together and my karma is to be standing there as shocked as everyone else that things turned out this way. I didn't move. Dominique walked around the room and stopped at the bookshelf! “Oh no!” I thought. Steve proudly displayed his porno-mag collection right where she was standing. She reached out and pulled one off the shelf.

This was it. She would know we were perverts now. She was going to leave. Damn Steve and his porn!

“Cool. So you masturbate to this?” she asked.

“Well...no. I mean, those are Steve's. I wouldn't ever...”

“You really like to play things safe, huh?” she asked.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Oh, nothing. I just thought that if this was your porn, I would really love to see you masturbate. I mean, after all, you were hard all through class this morning.”

She knew! I felt my entire body go to jello. I can't believe she knew.

“But this isn't your porn and you weren't staring at my tits all morning. Nope, not you. Safe little Matthew who never does anything. I guess I'll just go ask Steve then...since it's HIS porn, after all.”

“NO!” I screamed. “I'll do it!”

I couldn't believe the words had come out of my mouth. I couldn't believe she was asking me this.

“Are you serious?” I asked.

She smiled and jumped up on our old table and crossed her legs. She clapped excitedly and waited for me to come over and do it.

“I can't wait to see how you do it. I heard that if you wrap something around your balls it will make you last longer. Do you want to try it?” she asked.

“Whatever you like,” I said.

“Cool, put this around your balls,” she said and took off one of the bands from her wrist. “Let me see your dick. Come on. I want to see you jerk it.”

I took the band from her wrist. She leaned over on the table and extended her legs out and leaned on one arm. With one leg up like it was, I could just...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Satyr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments