Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Easydescent makes Sarahbeara obey

"Alot changes when Sarah comes to town...."

4
6 Comments 6
10.5k Views 10.5k
5.0k words 5.0k words

                                                   

      Hey guys!!!  A while ago i had come up with the idea to write a story with my good pal Easydescent. So, we put our two very different writing skills together and wrote this. So, not all the credit goes to me guys's.  All the parts that says Sarahbeara is what i wrote and all the parts that says Easydescent is what he worte.  I thought that maybe Lush needed a little bit of a change and i thought Why not have two authors come together to make a story??? And Joanne, well, that was another idea of mine....we hope you enjoy!!!

 

 

                                                      @;~ Sarahbeara18 ~;@

 

 

 

                  I had just moved to Clarksville two weeks ago, and just finished unpacking and cleaning my home. After a few friendly visits from my neighbors I decided to take a little walk around the prehistoric town. It was around six and it wasn't quite dark yet and i had heard from several people that there were alot of cozy cafes and little antique shops within walking distance of my house. Walking alongside the river for a bit I came upon many different little shops as i was walking past. Enjoying the aromas of the little coffee shop i had just passed by i considered two very interesting shops i stopped in front of. One was John's Pewter and the other was Lee's Bookstore. Not knowing which one to choose i quickly stepped into Lee's Bookshop, observing the people browsing through magazine's and various articles and books.

It was a very cozy place, with three or four fireplaces stationed in strategic places around the store. Each fireplace had its own quiet little nook with about six leather chairs and cushions, creating a very homey environment. I glanced towards the back of the shop and saw a very handsome man standing behind the counter, checking out books for some woman in high heels and a pants suit. I assumed he must be Lee. This town was very small and i doubted he needed any other staff to help him run the shop. I walked down the sci fi isle and picked up a fairly decent looking book. i took a peek at the inside flap. $28.99!!!! Oh My God! This place was expensive! A bona fide rip-off-the-tourists trap. I could not believe it. I hurriedly put the book down and wandered off to the romance section, surely the little paperbacks could not be that expensive....

 

 

                                

 

                                                  Easydescent

 

 

I looked over at the door opening causing the bell to jingle, she looked amazing as she stepped through the door. Instantly I wanted her. The young woman stood there brushing her long, dark thick hair from her face, revealing amazingly beautiful dark eyes. Her dark skin look sensually appetizing. I watched as the young woman moved around the shop her slender fingers roaming over the books she looked about 20, she was slim with nice firm full breasts. Her plain thin white cotton top clung to her body reveling a nice tempting portion of her cleavage she was wearing a short ragged denim mini skirt that barely covered her ass her firm brown thighs caressed each other as she moved slowly, stalking round the shop. Lee desired her and wanted to make her his, to make her obey him. The smart sexy buisness woman in front of me coughed impatiently knowing that she had just been out shone by a hot sexy young thing. I finished serving, winking at her I passed the woman called Joanne, a regular. giving her her change.

"Please come again Joanne, maybe we can have another special evening." I smiled and held her palm. Joanne blushed and left my shop sneaking another look at the young mysterious woman as she left. Picking up the "Help Wanted" sign i had just written I moved over to the window past the hot woman. She was bending over to look at some books on a low shelf, her little skirt had risen up and i could just make out her ass cheeks but couldn't see any panties. I felt my cock shift of its own accord. "Hi I've not seen you before, I'm Lee i own this shop!" I said as i approached.

"Oh Hi I'm Sarah! I've just moved here. I'm studying art at the college thats about forty five minutes away from here," Her voice was dry low and her tongue brushed her luscious sexy lips, wetting them, making me think about grabbing her and forcing her against the wall. I turned before she noticed my look of animal desire, Sarah noticed the sign in my hand. "Are you looking for someone to work here? I worked in a book shop back home and i really need the cash." Sarah inquired pointing at the sign in my hand. "Well yes maybe I should just try you out for a few days then." I said laughing to myself, did she know she was playing into my hands? Images of her hot young body writhing beneath me flashed through my mind as I drank in her beauty, her shirt had opened a little more her firm pert breasts quivered as she breathed in, nestled naked unsupported in her top. I moved closer to her, she smelt so sweet, like fresh picked strawberries.. Sarah acted a little anxiously and smoothed her top down and brushed the hair from her face. I stood so close to her I could feel the heat of her body permeating through the few clothes she was wearing. I struggled to stop myself from ripping her clothes of and forcing down to the floor. Patience, I told myself, stepping back. Sarah's face flushed as if she had read my mind.

"OK when can you start?"

 

 

 

                                                   @;~Sarahbeara18 ~;@

 

 

I took a step back as he moved closer to me. I uncomfortably tugged down the ends of my skirt. Silently cursing my ex for throwing me out of the house with nothing but my tank top and too short skirt that was two sizes too small for me. I was sure Lee thought i was a slut, and after inquiring about the job i was pleasantly surprised that he extended the offer. I've got to go shopping soon.

"Well, I can start tomorrow as soon as possible." I said, making a mental note to stop by a clothing store. I'd have to drive a little bit out of town. This town was so old and the only thing that was modern about it was the gas station a few miles away from my house. "Good, be here tomorrow morning at six sharp!" He said, smiling and extending his hand to me. I took it, self consciously. I knew some people didn't have the fondest of feelings for mixed people, thinking they were half breeds. But everyone in this town seemed very friendly, unlike the people back in the city i came from. To my surprise he took my hand and grasped it firmly. I felt the roughness of his palms and the callouses on his fingertips. Begotton from years of turning the pages of books, sorting and filing. I blushed and pulled my hand back quickly. Tucking a strand of hair back behind my ear that had fallen over my shoulder and covered my left breast. Realising that i could just have conceled my cleavage with my hair i pulled the heavy mass over one shoulder. Feeling the softness brush my stomach lightly. "Will do." I said.

I turned and began to walk away. I paused, turning back to him. "And thank you for the job offer. You really have no idea how much this means to me. I promise i wont let you down." I opened the door to the shop and walked through quickly. I needed to get home to take care of some shopping. Once at home i grabbed my checkbook and keys. Thank God i thought enough to not tell my ex about my checking account. I currently had about two hundred thousand in there. Thanks to the wealth of my parents.

With a pang I thought about my mom and dad, who had died in a car crash about a year and a half ago. Leaving me with the last of their savings. Thinking I had no one else to turn to I ran to my ex, my boyfriend at the time. I had moved in with him and things went like a fairy tale..well..at first. But after a couple months the beatings started and, after he found out i was going to leave him he kicked me out of the house leaving me with nothing but the clothes i was wearing. I had my keys and checkbook in the pocket of my skirt and i jumped in my car and got the hell out of dodge before he changed his mind and decided to come after me. I drove for thirteen straight hours. Only stopping twice for gas.. Remembering one time when i had came home too late for his taste. He'd he'd thrown me on the floor and kicked me in my sides for what semed like forever. After enduring about a dozen kicks I fell unconcious. I woke up the next day on the living room floor, barely able to move, hoping he didnt manage to rupture my spleen or kidney. Well...enough of that. The past is the past. But experience has taught me to never turst another man again. And I'll be damned if i let another one in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                      Easydescent

 

 

 

It was six thirty when Sarah arrived. Not good as I expected my woman to be on time.

"Sorry I’m late but I had a long drive last night to go shopping for some clothes." Sarah said apologetically. I stood back and rank in her beauty. Sarah stood there with a tight black dress made of a material that clung and caressed her slim curvy body, it covered her supple body like a second skin. My eyes slowly worked down her body the short dress clung to her thighs hinting that she was wearing hold up stockings, her strappy stiletto heels set her hot legs to perfection.

"Well it’s not a good start Sarah, I expect you to be on time, I also expect you to be honest and most of all I expect you to do as I tell you!" I stared directly into Sarah’s pretty eyes. Her mixed ethnic background made her look so erotically beautiful, my mind raced with what I wanted to do to her.

"I’m really sorry Lee I promise not to be late again. Soooo, right, what do you want me to do first?" Sarah asked.

Get on your knees and take my cock in your mouth. The image rocked me on my feet.

"There’s a delivery of books in the store room, put them out. They're expensive so make sure you put them in the locked display cabinets" Strangely it turned me on to give her an order. The books were part of a very rare edition of erotic images from all ages and all types of art, I had already looked through them and some of the sexual acts in them looked so erotic and some looked impossible, but they were so hot. Sarah pouted her lips at me for telling her off, this just made me want her even more and as she walked away I grabbed the empty air where her hot ass had just left.

I would make her pay for being late and if she broke any of my other rules, Sarah would feel my exquisite punishment and she would beg for more.

 

 

 

 

                                                            @;~ Sarahbeara ~;@

 

 

I couldn't help i was late! I woke up at a quarter till six and raced around pulling on my clothes. I ran out to my car and would have made it just in time if it had not been for the fact that my car wouldnt start!!! So i ran over to my neighbor Bill who happened to be a mechanic, (thank you GOD he was up!!), he popped my hood, did a little tinkering around, (free of charge too!!), and sent me on my way. People here sure our friendly. But do you think LEE cared even a tiny bit of the morning i went through? NO! Just another no good male. Just like the rest of them. I studied the books as i stacked them up to be carried into the front of the store to be put into the display cabinietss. All erotica. God, were any of these positions possible?? My pussy clentched tightly as i looked enviously at the way the ladies were displayed. Jesus, I'd NEVER had sex like this. Some of the positions were entirely brutal. I stacked about ten of them in my arms and turned to the door to walk out. I froze, almost dropping the books in surprise. There was Lee, leaning against the doorway with his hands in his pockets. His dark brown eyes studying me intently.

"Oh my god!" I breathed, my heart feeling like it was about ready to explode.

"What's the matter Sarah, got a little scared?" He asked, His deep voice filling the room and making little tremors of awareness run through my body. I shook my head. Damn....what was WRONG with me? I need to get a grip!

"No, you just...surprised me, is thats all." I walked forward with the books in my arms, my body bent back with the weight. "Excuse me," I said. Reaching the doorway, where he was blocking me.

 

 

 

 

                                                            Easydescent

 

 

 

"Sarah when I said I expect certain things from you I meant it. As you were late I think you need a lesson." As I spoke I took the expensive books from her arms and looked at the open copy on the table, she had obviously been taking a look at the books. Was she wet already?

"What do you mean? You’re not gonna sack me already are you?" Sarah asked.

"No! Sarah I am gonna show you what happens to people who disobey me." I grabbed Sarah by her wrists lifting them above her head pushing her back against the wall. I smiled as I moved Sarah forcefully to the back wall of store room, I doubt she would have seen the shackles attached to it.

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

I snapped the cold metal shackles around Sarah’s slender wrists.

Sarah looked so hot shackled to the wall. I took my time, letting my eyes devour Sarah’s hot young body. With her arms high above her head Sarah’s dress had rose, exposing her black lacy stocking tops, I could just see her pussy peeking out below the hem. Well, what a dirty girl she was wearing no panties. I moved forward and grabbed the mass of hair with my left hand pulling Sarah’s head back and kissing her passionately, my tongue forced its way into Sarah’s mouth. My right hand dropped between her legs, my palm rested on the top pf her pussy and my fingers began to explore her already wet lips. Sarah struggled in the shackles as my middle finger penetrated her pussy.

"Listen Sarah, there are always consequences when you disobey me. If you don’t want to pay the price just say "sack me" and you can leave." I figured I’d give Sarah the option to leave, as she didn’t say anything I knew I could use her as I wanted.

I took hold of the hem of Sarah’s dress and ripped it from her body the material ripped easily and fell from her body. Sarah’s dark skin looked amazing in the light of the bare bulb that lit the store room shadows danced across her body; Sarah’s head went back as I forced two fingers inside her wet hot pussy. Her cunt gripped me tightly as my palm rubbed firmly against her clitoris; I lowered my head my mouth enclosed around her dark hard nipple. I heard Sarah gasp with pleasure as I bit her sensitive nipple, holding it between my teeth and pulling hard. My teeth snapped together as the weight of her breast pulled the nipple from my mouth.

Kneeling at her waist I grabbed Sarah’s hips and pulled her wet pussy toward my mouth, my tongue frantically and eagerly probed between her pussy lips. The fingers of my right hand were covered in Sarah’s juices; helping me to slide the tip of my finger into her ass.

Sarah yelped. "Lee what are you doing to me, please not my ass I’ve never had anything in my ass. Oooh Hmmm Please ohh Lee." Sarah was putting up a fight, but I was going to make her obey my every sexual desire.

 

 

 

 

                                                   @;~ Sarahbeara ~;@

 

 

 

Lee grabbed the books from me and placed them on the table.

"Sarah when I said I expect certain things from you I meant it. As you were late I think you need a lesson."

"What do you mean? You’re not gonna sack me already are you?" I stammered. I cant BELIEVE this!! The NERVE!!!

"No! Sarah I am gonna show you what happens to people who disobey me." My mouth fell open and i took a panicky step...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SarahBeara18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments