Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fitting In At My New Job

"Camryn submits to a coworker's advances."

60
8 Comments 8
40.6k Views 40.6k
7.4k words 7.4k words
Famous Story
I don’t know how I got myself into this but yet I don’t know if I want to get out of it. My name is Camryn. I’m 28 years old originally from the Northwest but I recently moved to Atlanta to take a job with a company that specializes in green solutions. You know, like solar panels, battery charging stations, and a bunch of other shit I know nothing about. The market was so bad I had to move to the South to land a job and support myself. I am not an engineer or technician or anything, I just have a degree in marketing. I landed a job with this company and now I coordinate sales and product data. I make those brochures and flyers that you throw away when you go to product fairs or conventions.

With my new job one of the few available perks is getting to go on customer outings with our internal sales staff. It’s the normal schmooze and booze setting and usually the better you are at “entertaining” the more you are asked to join.

I know what you are thinking. No, I do not mean that type of entertaining. To be more specific, if you are outgoing and are not afraid to talk to strangers and make sure that they are having a great time, you will get invited every time. It doesn’t hurt if you are attractive, which I have been told by many men that I am. I workout 5 days per week on average and I keep myself in great shape. I have blue eyes, sandy brown hair, and tanned skin. My upper body is larger than most girls with my frame and my lower body is tight thanks to my grueling gym workouts. All in all, it’s not difficult for me to attract men. Add this to the fact that I am very outgoing and social and it didn’t take long before I got invited to go downtown to entertain our customers for a night.

The day started out like any other work day. I told my boyfriend that I had been invited to the outing and he expressed his concerns. He was not too keen on me staying out late with a bunch of businessmen where he could not keep an eye on me. He knows that my tolerance is low and he usually ends up babysitting me during our nights out. I expressed that since I was still fairly new in the company that I wanted to show them that I was a team player and that it might help me with my career. Also, the event was on a Thursday night because all of the customers had to fly home on Friday. This seemed to ease his mind a bit and he asked me how late we were going to be out and I let him know that these usually end around 11:00 after dinner and drinks. With that, he left for work and I followed shortly behind.

The day seemed to fly by with edits to our current sales promotion coming left and right. I took a break for some coffee around 10:00 when one of our sales guys walked into the break room. His name was Michael and he was not your typical sales guy. I had heard rumors that Michael played collegiate sports and he had the frame to support the rumor. He stood well over six feet tall and had a wide upper body. His waist was fairly trim but you could tell there was not much fat on him. Since the spring was approaching, he often wore Polo shirts with his business slacks and although his midsection fit a tad baggy his neck and arms left no room in his shirts. He had tanned skin which I learned was from weekends on the lake wake boarding. With green eyes and dark brown hair he was definitely not your typical salesman.

"You’re the new girl right," he said. "I heard that you were coming out with us tonight.”

He seemed to stare right through my eyes. And for some reason, I stared right back.

“Yep,” I said in response. “My name is Camryn. I just moved here from Oregon and Jim thought it would be a great way to connect with our customer base and get some info on the way they like to see the layouts of the marketing materials that we handout.”

Michael grinned and looked me up and down before saying, “I don’t think that’s the only reason you got invited. I have been waiting for you to join us. Save me a dance.”

Without waiting for my response he turned and left. Now I know that I am outgoing and all but it seemed that he was blatantly coming on to me. While I was walking back to my desk I kept replaying the conversation with him in my head. Soon I realized that I forgot my coffee and decided to pull myself together so that I could just get through the day.

About an hour before we were supposed to depart I got an email from the event coordinator stating that since it was downtown that we needed to carpool if possible. I had brought a dress for the event that was too short and low cut for work but still not too bad for a night with my workmates. I changed into it before leaving. Since I still didn’t know the city very well I caught a ride from the bus full of customers and we hit it off immediately. There wasn’t a single conversation based upon work. It was just a good, fun night out. We ate dinner at a great restaurant with a live band and our customers were having a blast. I probably danced with every one of them and none of them made me feel uncomfortable in any way. After dinner the drinks started to flow and we were having so much fun I lost count of how many concoctions that I had consumed. I was not drunk at all but the fact that my car was 40 miles away at the office gave me some comfort. I knew that if I did get tipsy I could use the drive to the office to sober up enough before driving my own car home. While thinking this one of my dance partners called for a round of shots and I downed another before taking a break and heading to the table for a breather. That’s where I found Michael chatting with a group of guys in a booth.

Michael looked up from his conversation and our eyes met again. He excused himself from the guys and immediately walked towards me. He had also changed clothes into a pair of light colored jeans and a black polo shirt. I realized that I was the one that was now looking him over as he strode to where I sat. I didn’t want to make it look like I was ogling him so I turned and faced the dance floor and pretended to watch everyone. I felt his touch on the back of my neck and he leant down and said, “The customers really like you. They are having a blast and you are a great dancer.”

Had he been watching me? This was getting out of hand. I mean, he is hot and all but I’ve got a boyfriend and I work with this guy. I decided to just go with it and act like I didn’t hear that last part.

“This is really fun,” I said. “I like coming out with you guys. Everyone is having a great time and the food was really good!”

When I talked to him I looked up over my shoulder at him standing over me. I don’t know if it was the drinks or him but I got butterflies in my stomach. His cologne was sweet and his fingers were still touching the back of my neck. His green eyes sparkled with the dance lighting and I am sure he noticed the chills that ran down my neck. He sat his drink down on my table but remained standing over me. I tried to regain some composure by looking down to his glass and I asked, “What is that, Bourbon?”

I purposefully kept my eyes forward as he laughed and replied, “No honey. Down here we drink whiskey. And the only whiskey is Jack Daniels. It’s brewed about 3 hours from here in Tennessee. They are one of our customers also. You should try some.”

He slid his glass to me, offering a taste of his. I took a sip and after shots and fruity girl drinks the strength of the whiskey took me by surprise. I swallowed it and it went down very smooth.

“If you don’t like it straight up you should try it with just a splash of Coke,” he said. “You can keep that one. I will go get another.”

With that he left me. His hands were the last to depart, seeming to hold the touch of my skin. I wondered if it was on purpose or by accident until he turned and seductively grinned again while walking away. Damn, why did he look so good while walking away?

As the night wore on I finished Michael’s drink and soon had another handed to me. I knew I was going too far, I was just having way too much fun to stop. Next thing that I knew most of the customers were gone and only a few remained on the dance floor. At last call I realized that the bus had left us and that the few customers that remained were actually staying at a hotel downtown. I was essentially drunk and stranded.

As if on queue, while looking around for a familiar face to take me back to my car I met Michael’s eyes. He was in the same booth I found him in earlier except this time he was alone. I had caught him watching me again. He stood and began making strides towards me. Just like before, I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. It might have been the drinks or all of the dancing but I noticed that I was getting hot. I could feel my pussy getting wet as he approached.

“And then there were 2,” he said.

I responded, “I did not know the bus had left. Can you take me back to the office?”

Without uttering a word he wrapped his arm around my waist and firmly placed it on my hip while walking towards the door. I caught the scent of his cologne as we walked to the car and it was driving me wild.

We had about a 3 block walk to the car and with each step I noticed Michael’s hand was inching further and further down to my ass. Even in my drunken state I resisted him by reaching my free hand back to pull his roaming hand back up. He didn’t miss a stride as he said, “Move your hand.”

“Michael,” I said. “I have a boyfriend.”

I could tell that it angered him. His walk seemed to be more brisk and he gripped my hip even tighter than before. I was struggling to keep up in my state. He was basically holding me up while walking. Just when I was about to say something he reached into his pocket, pulled out his keys, and I heard the horn of his car when he hit the unlock button.

He drove a really nice sports car and opened the passenger door for me. I sat down and pulled my legs in and noticed that he was still standing over me with the car door open. I leaned back and grinned at him when I caught him starring down the top of my dress, partially because it blocked his view and partially because he was starting to get to me. As he walked to his side I took a deep breath and tried to keep my composure.

His car door opened and he sat down. When he closed his door I realized just how dark the parking lot was. I couldn’t see much as I heard the engine start and his console lit up. Suddenly my legs were illuminated and my reclining position made my dress seemed to create shadows. The headlights came on and we were off.

“I know you want me,” he spoke in a low tone. “I can see it in your eyes.”

“I know, but I belong to someone else,” I replied in a stern voice. “I have a boyfriend and I love him very much. No matter how badly I want this it's still wrong.”

“I know you want me,” he repeated. “He will never know.”

His left hand was on the wheel leading us onto the interstate. He clicked the cruise control to the speed limit and turned his gaze in my direction before placing his free hand upon my knee.
His touch sent shivers down my spine and even though his hand stayed on my knee it still had me reeling.

As we drove he began to inch down my thigh. He was very patient as he kept inching his way down until I went to place my hand on his wrist to keep him from going any further. He seen my hand moving and grabbed my wrist before I could react. He didn’t hurt me but he pushed my hand away, stopping me from blocking him. It was forceful yet constrained. I don’t know why but I suddenly got hot all over. I leaned forward, trying again to grab his wrist to move it but he abruptly pressed his forearm into my chest above my breast and pinned me back into the seat.

“Stop fighting me Camryn,” he forcefully commanded. “You know you want this. You are getting hotter by the second.

To my horror I realized that he was right. His forearm still had me lightly pinned to my seat despite my struggles and for some reason I was on fire. My boyfriend had always been so gentile with me. I have never been dominated like this. Michael was not using even a small percentage of his strength but he had me pinned. I had a feeling that if I really wanted to I could get free but I knew that’s not what my body wanted. He was dominating me, and I loved it.

He sensed my surrender as I leaned back in my seat. My breathing remained labored, not because of the fighting but because of the wonder of what would come next.

I didn’t have to wait long as he returned his hands to my knee and lightly pulled my left knee towards him. Next his fingers pushed my right knee away from him. I knew what he wanted but I kept my legs firmly closed.

Another pull on my left knee came, this one more forceful, followed by a push to my right knee.

Still I kept my legs closed.

His hand slowly moved upwards and I thought he was going for my breasts when he quickly grabbed a handful of my hair. A faint moan escaped my lips as he lightly pulled my head back by my hair.

“Spread your legs for me Camryn,” he spoke while turning my head to face him.

If I didn’t know what caused my arousal the first time I certainly knew now. My heart was racing and my pussy was quivering under my dress. I gave in and spread my legs as far apart as I could.

“Pull your dress up to your waist,” he said.

I planted my feet on the floor of the car and raised my hips up off of the seat. Next, I grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled it up, exposing my thong covered bottom. Sitting back down it was wedged under my ass, completely out of the way. The entire time Michael never released his grip from my hair.

Once I was seated again his hand loosened and traveled downward, straight to my soaking wet thong. He rubbed my slit through the material and said, “I knew you wanted this. Take this off also.” As he said it he pulled on the elastic band and released it, making it smack the side of my hip.

I slid the last barrier to my pussy down my legs and left it on the floorboard.

To my surprise, his hand did not immediately attack my pussy. Instead it found its way up to my tits and began to squeeze each one of them lightly. I heard him let out a growl under his breath.

He stopped squeezing my tits long enough to say, “Pull your arms through your dress and press it down to your waist. Lose the bra too.”

Without question I did as I was told. I laid my bra beside my thong on the floorboard and sat back into the seat.

“Now, recline your seat back all the way and place your hands over your head on the headrest.”

Suddenly reality hit me. I am in a car with a man that I met this morning. At his command I have willingly stripped every piece of clothing that I have on with the exception of my bundled dress around my waist. Now I am basically lying down with my hands above my head, giving his eyes and hands unobstructed access to my entire body. I can’t even see the road because I am looking up at the ceiling of the car, waiting for his next command, his next touch, and his next need.

I feel his hands on my stomach first, as his fingers trace the outline of my well toned abdominals. I feel his fingers travel upwards, brushing past my nipples before lightly clasping...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Unprotectable
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments