Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

German lessons

"I know she fancies me, but she seems to have a girlfriend"

4
1 Comment 1
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It’s a crazy world, this search for love and thrills that results in our sex life. You might think you’ve got things sorted as regards one person, but you don’t know what they’re thinking or what designs others have on them (or on you, for that matter), so life has a habit of surprising  us.

I was working as a bar tender in a hotel and Sabrina was a receptionist. She was German, tall and a bit fearsome to look at, but not unattractive if you’re not afraid of well-built women. She wasn’t the receptionist everybody fancied; that was the stereotypical candidate, a small blonde, also Germanic (Austrian) but less daunting.

My attitude is: there’s room for everyone, and if Sabrina wanted to sit on my face, I wouldn’t argue, but none of the other guys shared my opinion.

They were, therefore, quite shocked when Sabrina burst into the bar one quiet morning and declared “I need a man to help me with something.” The pretty boy of the crew stepped forward, purely because he naturally assumed any woman would want him first.

“No,” Sabrina said simply. “I need a man, not a boy.” She looked at me. “Mark?” she beckoned. I was a bit older than everyone else, so perhaps I fitted the bill in that respect. There was muttering and sarcastic whoops as I left the room.

Sabrina led me up the stairs to a guest bedroom, where there was  new furniture to place and old stuff to move around. It wasn’t what the guys downstairs were probably imagining, but it got me out of there for a few minutes and didn’t do my reputation any harm.

I did what was required of me and as I left the room Sabrina planted a big kiss on my lips in a way that said “This is from an unmanned email address. Do not reply.” I didn’t, but that is not to say it didn’t register with me. A kiss is a kiss, as the Casablanca song almost goes, although I don’t think the writer had this scenario in mind.

I didn’t see her for a few days after that, but one night when I was off, I spotted her in a bar just along the road. She was with one of the chefs, anther tall girl, also German, a sour-faced specimen who seemed to have a grudge against the world. Olga.

I left the group of friends I was drinking with and walked over. Sabrina was facing away from me, so I touched the hair on top of her head and she looked up. Olga looked up too, like she was going to kill me.

“Fock off,” she said in impressive English. “Leaf her alone.” I squatted down beside Sabrina, where Olga couldn’t reach, and we exchanged pleasantries.

“You should come and see me one night,” she said quietly. “So I can thank you for the other day. Have a drink or something. Tonight if you like. After 12. Room 3.”

The staff house was just up the hill behind the hotel, a scruffy back street where I suppose the prices were low.

I stood up and smiled at the scowling Olga, who repeated,

“Fock off.”

A couple of hours later, about ten past midnight, I walked silently into the staff house and located room 3. The door was closed but I could hear sounds from within: music and little stabs of conversation. I knocked quietly and walked in.

Sabrina and Olga were on the bed, naked, Sabrina on her back and Olga sitting on her face, facing the wall. She had a long tattoo all the way down her back and into her arse, like a snake.

They obviously hadn’t heard my discreet knock. I closed the door softly and considered my options, which were twofold, I thought: stand here undetected for as long as possible and watch the show or make my presence known and see what reception I got.

As it turned out I didn’t have to make a decision, because the girls decided to change positions and as Sabrina sat up she saw me and gasped. Olga turned around in a flash and repeated her mantra with an extra vicous:

“Fock off.”

Sabrina spoke to her in German, playing the peacemaker and slowly winning. Olga grabbed a long t-shirt and slipped it over her head. Sabrina wrapped the duvet around herself and they both looked at me.

“You invited me for a drink,” I said nervously.

“Fock off,” said Olga, but Sabrina put a placating hand on her leg.

“We’re kind of in the middle of something,” she said, but winked behind Olga’s back. “Okay, I do owe you a drink.”

She winked again as she located her own top and covered herself with it before swinging off the bed and taking a bottle of white wine from the fridge. She handed me a glass of it and pointed me to the only chair in the room.

“One minute,” she said as she hurried out of the room, presumably to go to the bathroom. This left me with my seething adversary and the possibility of needing treatment soon for rabies.

“Sorry,” I said. “She did invite me and I was close by, so...”

“Fock you,” she replied, showing off her vocabulary.

“I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to you before,’ I said. “You’re a chef, aren’t you? I’m a bartender. Mark.”

I proffered my hand to shake.

“Fock it,” she said, shaking her head. “Focking English tvot.”

I had the distinct feeling this was going to be difficult, so I walked over to the CD player and looked at the options. Phil Collins, Michael Buble, Celine Dion – it made grim reading.

Then the door opened and Sabrina came in, smiling, with something small clasped in her hand. She put whatever it was under the pillow and picked up her glass.

“Well, cheers,” she said brightly.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

“Brost.” The German equivalent of cheers, I guessed.

“Brost,” I said, raising my glass to Olga.

“Brost,” she said. “Fock off.”

“Excuse us a minute,” Sabrina said, pulling Olga down onto the bed and whispering urgently to her. Olga protested, but it was becoming clear that Sabrina had the ability to persuade her. Olga shook her head and Sabrina whispered some more, then tapped her on the buttocks and they sat up.

“Asbach,” Olga commanded, and this I understood because I was a bar tender. The most famous German brandy.

Sabrina fished in a cupboard, pulled out a bottle of Asbach Uralt and poured half a tumbler of it.

Olga drank it in two large gulps, then rinsed her throat with some wine.

The music droned to a halt, whatever it was, and Sabrina walked over to me.

“Why don’t you choin us?” she said sweetly, taking my hand.

I sat on the bed between them and they both took off their scanty clothing. I looked at Sabrina and she nodded for me to do the same, so I did.

Olga looked down at my lack of erection and sneered.

“Nothing.”

Then Sabrina reached across me and grabbed her. I was sandwiched between two chests, four breasts and an assortment of lower limbs as they kissed. Sabrina quietly took my hand and put it between  her legs. My erection arrived, keen to join in after a late start.

The girls broke like boxers from a clinch and Sabrina said to me sternly:

“I want you to kneel on the bed.”

I didn’t know where this was leading, but I was naked with two women, lesbian or not, and one of them was obviously bisexual. I knelt obligingly and Sabrina sat in front of me so I could play with her breasts. They were big and white with enormous nipples. As I sucked her, Olga left the bed and came back with her hands full. I heard the tearing of a sachet and felt a smear of cool gel in my crack. I was still wondering what it was when I felt a hard object at my entrance and yelped in pain as Olga shoved something into me. I had never had a dildo up my arse and never entertained the thought, but the fact that there was so much femininity in the room reassured me and I suffered obligingly as Olga assaulted me.

“Fock you,” she said as she gave it one last hard push before taking it out and throwing it on the floor. Then she grabbed my arm and tipped me off the bed before getting down behind Sabrina, who had taken over the doggie position.

Olga licked Sabrina’s pussy and then moved up to her arse and licked there for a while. She muttered happily in German and Sabrina giggled, and all of a sudden they switched. Olga knelt, Sabrina knelt behind her and licked her and gestured to me to get up.

I knelt behind Sabrina and looked at her bits, recently licked by her friend.

“Lick me,” she said firmly. I licked her shaven pussy and she mumbled something that sounded like

“Mein arsch.”

I licked her arse. Meanwhile Olga was whimpering with pleasure as she was licked passionately by her friend and colleague. The balance had shifted to something she could accept, and eventually she said,

“Fock her.” Assuming this was directed at me, I removed my face from Sabrina’s buttocks and was about to plunge my cock into her pussy when Olga’s hand appeared with a condom sachet. That was what Sabrina had put under the pillow. I ripped it open, quickly put it on and finally got my throbbing cock into Sabrina’s pussy. She squealed as I pounded her and she licked ever more at Olga’s arse until we came: one, two three. Olga gave a sort of shout, Sabrina gave a long, high-pitched purr and I suppose I grunted like a fucking animal.

There was an awkward  minute as we regrouped, but Olga took charge. I was placed on my back and she clambered aboard me, her crotch over my face. She touched my lips and said,

“Open.”

I opened my mouth and she huffed and puffed before finally releasing a stream of piss into my mouth.

“Don’t make a mess,” Sabrina ordered. “You must swallow it.”

I did as I was instructed and a mouthful of German woman’s urine found its way down my grudging throat.

Olga climbed off as Sabrina went to a wardrobe and took out two big towels, which she placed on the floor at the foot of the bed.

“Lie down,” she said firmly but with a smile. She was enjoying this. Olga was too, in a vindictive way.

I lay down and Olga stood above me, her legs wide apart. The rest of her golden shower must have been right there, ready, because a ragged stream appeared from her crotch and I watched as it hit my chest. She leaned back to throw it onto my face, and then forwards to send it further down. She squatted over my erect cock and gave it as strong a blast as she could.

When Olga had finished drenching me she stood up unceremoniously, wrapped another towel around her and left the room. Sabrina patted me down with yet another towel and took me to the bed, where she lay invitingly, beckoning me up. I knelt astride her and leaned down and she sucked my cock and played with my balls. This was another side of her, the more conventional, warm, loving girl, and in time I moved down between her legs and made love to her, the armistice in place and a spirit of love and reconciliation pervading the room – as long as Olga stayed out of it.

And she did. Sabrina and I made sweet love and I came inside her – this time she wasn’t worried about condoms – with a warm, fabulous feeling that was quite romantic considering recent events.

Published 
Written by silverseeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments