Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Him His Way

19
8 Comments 8
32.2k Views 32.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

It was early in the morning. My best guess was around four. John rolled over. He cuddled up closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me close. 

I could feel his hard cock, he had it pressed against my ass. His hands caressed my breasts. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to wake up and fuck before work. I was wanting sex too. Afterall, it had been weeks since we had any action. I wanted to sleep even more though. I was going to just act like I was in a deep sleep until he gave up.

He spent at least five minutes caressing me, sliding his hand into my pants, doing anything he can to wake me up. I'll admit he was succeeding, but I was still fighting it.

His finger entered my wet, welcoming canal. His fingers curled, exploring me until I moaned. I knew now I had no choice, I had to tell him I wasn't in the mood, or give in. I knew it would be hard to convince him I wasn't interested, but I was going to try. 

"John knock it off! Go back to sleep."

His hands fondled my breasts, he pulled me against his body, and kissed my cheek. He whispered into my ear, "No, not until I have you."

"It's not happening. I need rest, I'm exhausted throughout the day as is. I really don't need to loose my energy before work."

"Take the day off. I can survive a day without my lovely assistant."

He continued kissing me, placing kisses randomly on my upper body. His hands continued to caress my body.

"I'll take the day off. However, you're still not getting any loving right now. Maybe later tonight."

He rolled me onto my back, and got on top of me. He nibbled on my ear before whispering, "No, I need you. We are having sex NOW, whether you like it or not."

I pushed him back, this has now became a game. I was now too awake, and much to horny to turned on to go to sleep now. However, I wasn't going to give in that easily.

"Just because I'm your wife, doesn't mean I owe you sex whenever you feel like it. Afterall, you haven't had time to fuck me when I wanted sex the last week or two."

"You know I have work, school, homework, and have to be a dad and husband."

"So it's my fault?"

"That's not what I said. You know, you're even hotter when your mad. How about you let me make you happy?"

"No!"

I laid back down, turning my back to him. 

"Go back to bed, John."

He got out of bed, and went to our bathroom. I thought it was strange. I prayed he wasn't rubbing one out, but I had been very stubborn. The possibility upset me, but I didn't worry much. Afterall, John was one that could cum multiple times a day.

After a couple minutes, John emerged. In his right hand, he held and carried our toy box. The box was full of handcuffs, lube, and other restraints and toys. I knew he was determined, and he hadn't given up.

He placed the box up on the table next to the bed. My eyes were shut, pretending to sleep. I heard the box open softly. The next thing I knew, he had grabbed my wrists and was tying them together. My wrists were bound together at one end of the soft, fuzzy scarf, and the other end was attached to our bed frame. I was now all his, and he had the control. 

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"I told you go to bed."

He got in bed, and hovered over my body. He kissed my lips softly before saying, "You don't fool me. I knew if I fell for that little performance and went back to bed, you'd be on top of me in no time. You'd be begging me to fuck you all morning."

I smiled up at him. He was right, we both needed this moment. 

The glow from the bathroom light illuminated our skins. I wanted him, and wanted him now. "So, if you knew I'd give in easily, why am I tied up?"

He smirked before saying, "Because, this gives me a chance to love you my way, without you trying to take control."

"Me? Take control? Why, I have know idea why you'd feel like that."

That was a total smart ass comment. I loved being in control, and pleasing him, more than being pleasured myself by him. I knew he felt it was important for both of us to be pleasured, but my pleasure came from his own pleasure. 

John simply shook his head. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. Our kiss was long, deep, and meaningful. It was one of those kisses that I never wanted to end. Our lives were busy, but kisses like that reassured our relationship was still stronger than ever.

While he was kissing me, grinded his hard, thick cock against me. It was a huge turn on, and I was getting extremely wet. His weight was supported by his legs and right hand, his left hand squeezed my right breast. A moan escaped my lips, breaking our kiss.

John wanted to be funny so he jokingly said, "I bet if you truly weren't happy about having sex, you wouldn't have moaned."

I chuckled a little and said, "Could you just shut up and focus. Or, you could untie me so I can make you focus."

He smiled. He leaned down and whispered, "Not a chance. I'm going to make you feel so good, you won't believe it. I'm going eat that sweet pussy of yours, making you cum a couple times, next I'm going to fuck that cunt, which will release another orgasm from your body, and then, I'll flip you over and fuck that perfect ass of yours that I love so much."

While he told me what he was about to do to my body his hand caressed my body, from my face all the way to my ass.

vaioleth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vaioleth

He was still pressed against my body. He kissed my collar bone, which was slightly exposed from my struggle to break the tie. He got on his knees. He took my panties off, and then, unbuttoned my night shirt, fully exposing my body to him. 

He took a good look at my body, getting mesmerized by the view, and the images in his mind of what he was about to do to it. He took great pleasure in just staring at my dripping wet pussy, awaiting his next move. The temptation of the pooling juices called him, and he didn't waste much time. He buried his face into the warm, wet glory. He sucked upon my clit, using his tongue on occasion. His fingers entered my canal one at a time, stopping once he had his three left fingers in. They slid in and out of me with the greatest of ease. It wasn't long before my body shook, and moans escaped with an orgasm. 

"Oh! Mhmm! Oh!"

John slowed for a moment, giving my body time to prepare for another intense few minutes of him pleasing it.

Once I was ready, John went a bit softer, prolonging our love making. He randomly placed kisses upon my hips, and my inner thighs. Once he felt he had enough kisses placed upon my body, he went back to licking and sucking my wet cunt. His fingers rubbed my clit as his mouth sucked the edges of my lips, and his tongue pressed my lips open. My breathing was heavy, making it hard to talk and concentrate on speaking, but I managed to ask if he'd turn. If he would've turned that would've allowed us to do sixty-nine, and I could taste his massive cock.

I watched him bite his lip. I saw him thinking about it, but was unable to read what he was leaning towards. Finally, he spoke, "I'd have to be the one on top, since you aren't being released, can you handle my cock be placed down your throat?"

"Yes, just give me your cock!"

He did as I asked. It had been what seemed like forever since I had tasted his delicious cock. It felt so good having it in my mouth. I especially loved the way his protruding veins in his cock felt upon my tongue. The taste of his precum filled my mouth after a few minutes, dripping from my tongue into my throat. I was unsure what felt better, his cock in my mouth, or his fingers and mouth on my lady bits. 

His tongue licked my clit, and his fingers explored my pussy. Soon his fingers discovered my G-spot, sending my body into an orgasm. He exited my mouth, allowing my pleasure to be vocalized, "OH! Ahh! Uhg!"

While I orgasmed, he repositioned himself. He was now on his knees between my spread and bent legs. As I tried to regain my composure, he shoved his cock into my cunt. He wasted no time going as fast and as hard as he could. I arched my back as he thrusted himself in and out. His cock repeatedly beat against my cervix. 

"You like this, huh? You love when daddy fucks you hard."

"Yes, I... Ahh. Fuck Yeah. Oh. Uhmm."

My response was cut short, and went straight into an orgasmic bliss.

 "I'll take that as a yes."

He slid his cock out of me, rubbing it between my lips two or three times before backing off completely.

He grabbed my hips and flipped my body over. I knew what was about to happen, and I braced myself for it. 

John dug into the toy box, retrieving the lube. I watched as he poured the lube into his hand, and massaged it onto his cock. He wiped the remainder of the lubricant on my ass. He spanked me a few times with his firm hands, each smack stung more than the one before. He rubbed the head of his cock on my ass. I bit my lip as he spread my cheeks with his hands, jamming his cock into my anal canal. He pressed his body against my back, his forearms wrapped around my chest, placing his hands upon my breasts, squeezing them randomly from time to time.

He kissed my face, kissing my lips once I stopped biting down on them. After a few squeezes of my breasts, moans escaped my mouth. They weren't as intense as my orgasm had been, but it let him know I was enjoying myself. His cock twitched, and his breathing got heavier than it had been before. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before he would release his load. 

He exited my ass, flipping me back to my back, and shoved himself back into my cunt. He rammed himself inside, and released his streams of cum inside. 

He untied my hands. I cuddled up closer to him. My head rested upon his shoulder.

We laid there in perfect silence, just taking in the moment. It had been a long time since either of us had felt the other's love and presence. After a few minutes I broke the perfect silence with a whisper, "How about we both call in, not just me. Your mom is picking the kids up in about an hour, we can let our vacation start a day early."

John kissed my head. He responded with, "That sounds like a great idea."

"Good, I want a turn at tying you up to the bed."

He smiled in response. After he gave me a soft, gentle, loving kiss he said, "Let's go get the kids ready, that way as soon as my mom gets here we can dive right back into bed."

"Perfect idea, just like you."

We got out of bed to start the day. I was beyond excited for this day, and couldn't wait to spend it in bed with the man I loved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments