Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became The Volleyball Team's Slut

"Meg finds out what it really takes to pay the college tuition"

94
6 Comments 6
150k Views 150k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Legendary Story
This story is entirely fiction and is purely for entertainment

Hi! My name is Meg, and I recently left home for college. I am one of those athletic type of girls, standing at 5'9 with perky 32C breasts that have been entertaining the boys for years. I have long blonde hair flowing past my shoulders and bright blue eyes that always help to get what I want. My ass is pretty tight, if I do say so myself, and I am not much of a party girl. Despite that, I have been around with a couple guys, a few blow jobs here and there, but nothing entitling me with being a high school slut.

After years of being under a strict parental supervision, I am finally free! Well, not so free. My tuition is being paid by my parents to the school of THEIR choosing. The college where they both met at, played sports and fell in love. The same school which my sister currently attends, and the same where I will be going. My expensive tuition is only covered IF I make a sports team. How hard can that be, right? I have always been athletic, mostly playing volleyball and soccer to stay in shape. This condition has been set out by my parents AND my sister all competing in various varsity sports, and always being successful. I'm reminded of that often enough.

Volleyball tryouts started first thing Monday morning. There were going to be practices several times a week, if I made the team. The first tryout had been going alright, but of the 30 girls there, it was obvious who was who. First of all, there was the large group of over a half dozen seniors. They were obviously the seniors, and did more watching and giggling than the rest. It was also obvious that I was out classed. Between the few first years and a few new seniors, I barely stood a chance.

After practice each morning, Coach Todd and assistant coach Ben called a few girls into their office. They all promptly left, looking upset. Next a list was posted for the next tryout date, growing smaller and smaller each and every day. Finally, after 4 days of grueling tryouts, 3 spots on the team were down to 4 girls. And I felt like the odd one out. I should not be here, and my suspicions were confirmed when I was called to the Coach’s office after practice.

I felt devastated. What did my parents expect; I’m not cut out for this. There is no I can make a sports team against such high competition, and therefore no way of attending college. The walk felt like an eternity, step by step I strolled past the boys change room, hung a right, up the stairs and down the hall. Finally I arrived at his office, I paused, took a deep breath, and knocked.

“Come in,” a voice called.

“Hi, sir, you wanted to see me…” I said weakly, as I stepped inside his office. It was pretty plain, a few sports posters and a cabinet covered the walls. Coach Todd sat behind his computer at his desk, his hands grasped in front of him.

“Yes, I did, Meg is it? Meg, have a seat.” He stood and paced the room. I sat down quickly; my heart pounding, I thought, this is it, here goes my college tuition…

“Meg,” Coach started, “you have been playing well, but not well enough…you’re lacking in some specific areas he said. He sat down on his desk, his side facing me, his tall, fit body hulking over my quivering frame. “I wish there was something we could do to keep you here, or more specifically, something that you can do.” He leaned in more towards me. The room became hot all of a sudden; the slight bulge in his pants became too obvious.

He placed his large hand on top of mine. “There are always benefits when I feel good, honey.”

The sick fuck wanted me to blow him. I looked around wildly…but realized this is my ticket in. One blow job, one tuition paid. How bad can it be?

I played it innocently. “I’m not sure what you’re getting at that, sir.” All the while staring at the bulge in his pants, my hand slowly drifted upwards…

“Is that what you want there, my cock? Is that what you want slut?” His demanding tone took me by surprise, but I was already committed. This had to be done.

“Yes sir, I want to suck your cock sir.” He suddenly stood up.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

His hesitant manner changed into a commanding tone.

“Strip. Now. You want a spot on the roster, don’t you, slut?” The shock was evident in my face. I couldn’t will my body to move. It was right…but maybe it’s just this one time, maybe…

“Yes…”I said quietly, and began to pull my sports top off. Followed by my tight short-shorts. I was standing in front of Todd, in my pink G-string and sports bra.

He sat down in his chair and unzipped his jeans. “All the way now, slut.” Without a word, and a final prayer, I pulled off my bra and dropped my panties. My nipples were hard in the cold office. I took a step towards the man, and slowly gravitated towards his crotch. Let’s get this over with, I thought. I quickly unbuckled his jeans and tugged them down past his knees. His 8-inch cock stood at attention inches from my face.

“Suck it, slut.” I obeyed. I started by licking the shaft, gliding my tongue up and down his shaft, getting a moan for a response. Using my hand I massaged his cock while licking the tip, before finally sliding down onto his meat. I bobbed my head and took him as far as I could.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and it open. My eyes widened and I instantly pulled away from his cock.

“No you don’t my slut. You want your spot, you do what I say.” He then pulled my face back onto his cock, face fucking me harder before addressing his new guests.

“Hey there Ben, Cassie, I’m sure you’ve met Meg.” I continued to suck his cock, butt naked as the coach, his assistant and the team captain had a quick conversation.

“It looks like you’re enjoying your new toy,” said Ben, “Mind if I join in?” What was I hearing? This was supposed to be a quick blowjob, a onetime deal.

My ass was hoisted into the air, and my legs spread apart. Before I could protest his huge member entered me. I moaned loudly as his first thrust found the back of my tight, wet pussy.

“This bitch is tight.” Moaned Ben, as he slowly picked up the pace on pounding me from behind, every thrust sent shutters through my body. My small frame was being shoved by a thick cock on one end, into the coach’s cock in my mouth. The feeling in my pussy had finally climaxed – I screamed into the man’s cock as my pussy tightened and I lost all sense of the brutal fucking.

Suddenly, Coach Ben pulled me off his cock, “Open your mouth, slut,” I obeyed. I’ve never had someone cum on me before, not like this. A glob landed in on my forehead, on my nose, in my hair, my mouth, and even my titts. I felt drenched. The cum-covering distracted me long enough from the pounding my pussy is receiving. With a heave and a grunt Ben let off his load inside my tight pussy.

“What a good fuck. She’s a real keeper; now clean me up, slut.” I was getting tired of the name, but obeyed nonetheless. I was almost through being a whore, with cum dripping down my leg and oozing out my pussy, I turned my sore body around to face Ben. A slap on my ass turned my attention to his member. I took his cock and gave it a quick once over in my mouth, and then stood up.

“Am I done, sir?” I asked the coach with a down turned expression. My shame is in full bloom, I can feel my cheeks turn red at what I had just accomplished.

“IF you want to stick around there will be a few more in about 5 minutes,” he said with a chuckle, “but you can leave now slut. Welcome to the team.” The combined laugh of the two men was enough to drive me insane. I just wanted to get out of there with my tuition money.

I turned to collect my clothes and get away from these pricks, but I couldn’t find them anywhere. I looked around and realized there was no more Cassie either. That bitch took my clothes, and now I have nowhere to go…and the change room isn’t close either. Damn it.

“Something wrong slut? Sluts don’t wear clothes, so move along," said Ben with a grin. He pushed me towards the door; I couldn’t go out there naked! “You better hurry,” he taunted, “there’s another group coming in here, unless you want them that bad.”

Without a second thought, I ran my cum-drenched body out the door.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by GoJohnnyGo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments