Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Gamble and Lost

"A 38 year old mom gambles and loses more than money"

48
11 Comments 11
88.2k Views 88.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

It started about 6 months earlier when I went to the casino with a friend for the afternoon. I had a very exciting time that day and I couldn’t believe how good it felt to win. I ended up going several more times to the casino after that time. I could feel my adrenalin surge every time I won. I made a few bucks the first couple of times I went. I was finding myself wanting to go back to the casino even more.

The next three months I went back about 2 or 3 times a week. I was slowly turning my gains into loses. I couldn’t stop from going anymore. I knew this was becoming a problem and I knew I had to stop. I had lost over thousand dollars when I finally came clean with my husband. He was shocked and I told him that I was done with gambling.

I stayed away from the casinos for about a month when I started to get the urge again. I really thought I could control myself this time around. I was wrong. I went back 3 times and I quickly lost our two thousand dollar house payment. I didn’t know what to do at that point. If my husband finds out about it he will divorce me.

I had heard at the casino about a gentlemen who might be interested in lending me some cash. I thought if I could just get some cash I could try to win back the money I had lost. I sat down with him and he seem very pleasant. He agreed to lend me the two thousand dollars. I thought everything was great until the end when he told me that I would have to pay the money back with interest in one week. I was totally surprised by this but I had no other choice but to take him up on his offer.

I quickly started gambling the two thousand dollars he had given me. I couldn’t believe over the next 3 days I had gamble away all of it. I was out not just the house payment but also the money he had given me. I had no idea what I was going to do.

A week later two gentlemen arrived at my door. They wanted to collect the two thousand dollars plus interest I owed. I stated that I didn’t have the money but give me a little time and I will get it. One of the gentlemen made a phone call to his boss. He came back and said,” The boss says you can work it off and that I was to come with them.”

I had no other choice but to go with them. I didn’t have a clue what they had wanted me to do to payoff this debt. I was very nervous as they drove me to a motel outside the city. The gentlemen mention how good looking I was and how I had such a great body on me for my age.

I must admit I did have a very young looking body for my age. I am, 5’5 and about 120 pounds. I also workout at the gym 3 times a week. My body was in very good shape. I still had no idea what they had planned for me. I found myself sitting in some motel room. I was starting to figure out what they wanted me to do now.

They instructed me to take off all my clothes and sit there on the bed. They told me that they will be back in about 30 minutes. I tried to plead with them but I really had no other choice but to stripped down in front of them. I had only my bra and a pair of thongs on. I was hoping they weren’t going to ask me to remove them. I was order to remove the rest of my clothes.

I slowly removed my bra and thong. They could see my very firm tits and ass as they left the room. I sat on the bed and wondered what I had done. If I don’t go through with this then my husband is going to find out. I could only think about what they were going to do with me when they came back. My husband had been the only man I had ever been with. I sat their for a good 30 minutes until I heard a car outside the motel room. I could hear several men talking outside. I was still sitting on the side of the bed when they came into the room. The original two guys came into the room with two large video cameras. Their was an older gentlemen who was basically calling the shots along with a very young guy. The young guy was about 21 and had a very good looking body.

The older gentlemen explains to me what was going to happen. I was told to do whatever they ask of me. If I do my whole debt would be wipe out. If I don’t do everything they want then I would still owe them all of the two thousand dollars. I was told that I have one hell of a body and that I might just enjoy this. The younger guy began to take off all of his clothes. He had a very hard sexy body. He stripped down to his briefs as he check out my naked body. I could see from the outline of his briefs his cock was very large.

I was told to get down if front of him and to removed his briefs. The cameras were now rolling as I slowly grabbed his briefs and pulled them down over his very large cock. His big cock pop out in front of my face. It was huge and it was semi erect.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his large cock towards my mouth. I at first closed my mouth tightly as his cock pushed up against my lips. It only took a few minutes and he had his large cock sliding in between my lips and into my mouth. I sucked on his cock the best I could. He was thrusting his cock deep into my mouth. I started to gag as his cock as it slid down my throat. I kept sucking on his large cock until I began to choked on it.

He grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. He pushed my legs apart and I could feel his long tongue begin to suck on my tight pussy. He worked his tongue back n forth across my swollen clit. I tried to contain my moans as his tongue pushed deep into my wet pussy. The cameras were aimed at my face and pussy as I was getting ready to cum.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

I couldn’t take it any longer as I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth tightly against my pussy. I couldn’t keep from moaning any longer as I screamed out loudly as I came.

My whole body just kept shaking from cumming so hard. He quickly moved himself on top of me. I could feel his very large cock pushing in between my legs. His cock was now up against my sweet pussy. I had never been fucked by anyone other than my husband. He grabbed my legs and pulled them far apart. I could feel the head of his large cock begin to penetrate my pussy lips. I screamed out again as his cock was now sliding into my pussy. I couldn’t believe he was able to get his large cock into my very tight pussy.

The pain I was feeling at first was quickly turning to pleasure. It felt so good his large cock inside me. It didn’t take very long and he was fucking me very hard. I cried out the whole time as he held my body tightly to the bed. I began to scream out as my body began to tremble. I couldn’t take it any longer as I came very hard on his big cock.

He kept fucking me very hard and I could feel his body beginning to tense up. The older gentlemen blurted out for him to cum all over my beautiful face. He quickly pulled his big cock out of my wet pussy and moved up over my face. He then unleashed several hard streams of cum all over my entire face.

I had hope that I was done. The older gentlemen was very happy with the sex scene that I had just done. He wanted even more scenes. I couldn’t believe it. I wasn’t sure I could do anymore. I went into the bathroom and cleaned the cum off my face.

I slowly came back out of the bathroom. I was order to get on the bed on all fours. The cameras were focused on my nice tight ass. I felt a hand come across my ass. I had been spanked about 10 times as they filmed him making my ass red in color.

I quickly felt him get behind me. He grabbed my hips and began to pushed his large cock into me from behind. I screamed out loudly as his cock penetrated my pussy. He slowly started to fucked me. I could feel his cock pushing deeper and deeper into my swollen pussy. My body began to shake very hard as he fuck me hard from behind. I cried out very loudly as I came again on his big swollen cock. He pounded my pussy even harder. I could feel his large cock hitting deep inside me. I had never felt anything like this before. He kept up the pounding for a good 15 minutes. I just screamed out the whole time as the cameras filmed everything. I could feel his cock begin to swell up inside me. The older gentlemen told him not to cum yet. He order him to fuck me in the ass. I quickly felt his cock pushing against my tight ass hole. I cried out loudly as his cock penetrated my sweet ass. It took him several minutes until his cock was able to slide in and out of my ass. My body began to shake and I could feel his large hands gripping my ass tightly. I started to feel a very powerful orgasm coming on. His cock swell up inside my tight ass. He was getting close to cumming. He moan out as he pulled his big cock out of my tight ass. I felt his cum splashing up against my ass. I couldn’t move from the bed as his cum ran down the cheeks of my ass.

As soon as I recovered I headed off into the bathroom to get clean up. I looked into a mirror where I could see how red my ass was and the amount of cum he had shot all over me. My ass hole was sore and wide opened. I stayed in bathroom as long as I could before they wanted more scenes from me. I slowly made my way back into the room. I tried telling them I couldn’t take his large cock anymore. They got together and talked it over. I was hoping that It was over with.

I had been told I was going to have to do one more scene. I had to give him a blow job. He stood their as I got down on my knees in front of his huge cock. It was semi erect and I slowly sucked on it. It only took a few minutes and his cock was rock hard again. I sucked and licked his cock for a good 20 minutes. I had to suck his big balls also. I couldn’t believe my pussy was again getting very wet. I was sucking his cock very hard. I was taking as much of it as I could into my mouth.

He was thrusting his big cock deeper into my mouth. I grabbed his tight ass with my small hands. I could feel his ass muscles begin to tightened up. I knew he was going to cum very soon. The older gentlemen told him to cum right inside my mouth. His big hands were now grabbing the back of my head and he was fucking my mouth thoroughly. This would be a first time that I had ever let anyone cum in my mouth.

He started to moan out. I could feel his ass tightening up as he held my mouth tightly on his large cock. He quickly moan out and thrust his cock deep into my waiting mouth. His cum began to fly down my throat. He left his cock in my mouth for several minutes making me swallow most of his cum. The rest of his cum dribble out of my mouth as he pulled his cock away from my mouth. The cameras caught all of it on tape.

I just sat there on the floor as they began to pack up there cameras and gear. I had just been fucked very hard and it was all on film. The older gentlemen walked over to me and told me how they had some great sex scenes with me. He then handed me a envelope with two thousand dollars cash in it. I also didn’t owe them any of the two thousand they had lent me. I was paid in full and I had my two thousand house payment.

I went home telling myself I will never go to the casino again!

Published 
Written by scy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments