Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want you to do this my love

"Suggesting a sexual encounter that I wasn't sure about"

33
17 Comments 17
28.6k Views 28.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
My name is Christine and I’m in love with John, who is thirty years older than me. I’m twenty one and he is fifty one. We recently moved in together and so far it has been great. We're both very sexual and enjoy doing all sorts of sexual things.

We actually met at a sex addict meeting. I’m a nymphomaniac. I think he was just there cruising the place, looking for women to shoot porno films. But, I really have had quite a time with being a nympho. I always want sex and sometimes just have it with very random people. I was seeing a doctor who really just wanted me to abstain from sex, but it's really quite impossible.

John loves to treat me like his doll. He buys all my clothes and picks out what I will wear every day. I guess you could say he is a little controlling, but I really don’t have any family and not too many friends. Whatever John wants I just do. I really love him and I know he loves me too.

John is wealthy and owns his own business. John actually makes porno films. He's never asked me to make a porno film. He does tape me masturbating and will set up a tripod, while we're having sex, but that's as far as it goes.

I’m very attractive. I am 5’5” and weight 115 pounds. I have 38-D cup size and very long legs. I’m tan and have long black curly hair. I have blue eyes. People always tell me I have those piercing blue eyes.

He said it is not necessary for me to work. I’m kind of at his beck and call, whenever he wants something sexually. A few times, he called me on the phone and told me to come to his office and sit under the desk and blow him. He loves for me to suck his dick. Like I said, he kind of controls me. But, I really enjoy sex. However John wants it, I'm glad to do it. I always have sex on my brain. I dream about it, love talking about it, and obviously love having it.

This is the story about how John wanted to tape me and one of his porno queens having sex. I was very reluctant, but eventually did it to please him.

“Christine, I’m having Sandy come over soon. I want you to have sex with her. Make sure to wear your white lingerie. It looks so nice up against your tan body.”

“John I really don’t want to be with a woman. I only want to be with you. Please don’t make me do that.”

“I’m sorry, but I really want you to be with her. Actually, I want to tape it. It will be very exciting for me to watch at some point. You want to make me happy right?”

“I really don’t want to do it. I just want to be with you. I love you. I don’t want to have sex with Sandy.”

“She'll be here soon. You'll be having sex with her. I know you will love it, once you are with her. You love oral sex and Sandy is so good at that. It will make me want you even more Christine.”

I went and got myself dressed in the lingerie that John picked out. It was a white lacy bra and a white lacy thong. I wore lace topped thigh highs attached to a white garter and white pumps. I didn't want to have sex with Sandy. I was very uncomfortable that he wanted to tape it. I did understand that it was something that would make John very happy. I just loved to please him. I love him very much.

“Ding Dong”

“Christine go open the door. It’s Sandy honey. I'll be taping this so just have fun. I know you'll have a good time. I want you to do this, so don’t disappoint me. Make it very hot and sexy. Show me how much you love me.”

“Hi Sandy, please come in. I’m Christine.”

Sandy came in and she was quite beautiful. She had red curly hair and had a very pale white complexion. She had green eyes and very long legs. She was 5’5” like me and probably weighed about one hundred and fifty pounds. She was a little chubby, but still very pretty. She did not have a big chest. I think she was probably only about a B cup.

“John, can I talk to you in the kitchen?”

We walked to the kitchen. I was going to tell him again that I did not want to do this.

“I really don’t want to do this. I’m not attracted to Sandy. She’s just not my type. I really don’t want to have sex with her.”

“You'll love it baby. She has a great tongue and will make you come all over your panties. You'll love it. Now get going. This will make your boyfriend want you even more. Go on.”

I went back into the living room and Sandy then approached me.

“I’m going to make you feel so good sweetie. Come here and give Sandy a kiss. John you didn’t say what a knock out she would be. I’m so horny and hot for her. I don’t think I can control myself."

“I told you Sandy you would love her. Now really make this hot. I want to tape this girls. You both are gorgeous. I want you to really make Christine gush. Make Christine squirt with your tongue Sandy.”

Sandy approached me and gave me a kiss. The kiss was very deep and passionate. Her hands were all over me. I really wasn’t attracted to her, but John wanted this. When John wants something, I just do it. Her hands slipped into my panties and she was rubbing my pussy. Her hands were on my buttocks, while she kissed me very deep.

John was in front of us taping this sexual encounter. Sandy unhooked my bra and released my 38D breasts. She cupped and massaged them. I have inverted nipples. You really need to give them a lot of attention. She was playing with them to get them nice and hard. She was twisting them and pulling at them.

“Christine you have beautiful breasts sweetie. I love to feel them. Oh my god. You are so beautiful. John you never said how beautiful she was. I’m getting wet looking at her.”

“I told you she was beautiful. Wait till you taste her. She tastes like sweet sugar. She loves sex. Once you turn her on, she'll taste so good Sandy. This is great stuff keep going ladies.”

“Christine walk us to your bedroom. I want to rock your world you beautiful creature.”

I was really hesitant, I didn’t want to be with Sandy. She was just not that attractive. But my pussy was starting to get wet knowing that she would delight me shortly. We went into the bedroom. John followed us with the camera.

Sandy brought us in front of the mirror.

“Christine, look into the mirror, while I take you. I want you watching yourself.”

Sandy brought me to the mirror. She then moved my black hair and started to kiss my neck. She was kissing my ear lobes and then she moved her tongue into my ears. Her hands were over breasts. She was kissing my shoulders.

"Christine you're so beautiful. You're a very sexy girl. You're going to be my special honey. My own pussy is so wet just being in the same room with such a beautiful girl. Oh God you're so sexy. You have an amazing body."

She put her hands over my breasts and cupped and massaged them. She was squeezing them together, while she was kissing my neck.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

Her hands were rubbing my round ass. She put her hand over my thong and felt that they were wet.

“Christine your pussy is so wet. You’re quite a little minx. Miss Sandy is going to make you feel so good. I want you to go lie down on the bed and take your panties off. I want you to hand them to me so I can sniff and taste them.”

I went to the bed and did as she said. I slid my thong down my long legs and handed them to her. Sandy then smelled my scent on my panties. She even took a little taste of the wetness on my crotch of my thong.

“John, her pussy smells so good. Her wetness tastes delicious. You were right, she is just what I’ve always dreamed about. Thank you for allowing me to have your girlfriend.”

I put my head on the pillow and got myself comfortable. Sandy then came to me and spread my legs. Sandy’s tongue brushed along my clit. She was licking my pussy all around. She was lightly chewing my pussy lips and rubbing her tongue all over my clitoris.

I was squirming all over the bed. It did feel good and I knew John wanted me to do this so he could tape this encounter. Sandy was licking my pussy like an ice cream cone. It felt so good. She parted my pussy and started to tongue fuck me really fast. Her tongue was so deep inside my pussy.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good. Oh my god. Don’t stop."

I could not fight it. Sandy was eating my bald pussy and it felt so good. I was so creamy. Sandy slid a few fingers inside of my pussy. She finger fucked me so fast. I was so juicy and my cunt was making all those hot, wet, juicy, sloshing noises. I could not take much more of it.

“I'm going to orgasm. Oh fuck, here it comes.”

I then squirted all my juices over Sandy’s fingers and she was lapping at me like a kitty. John of course got the whole thing on tape.

“Christine I finally got you squirting on tape. Oh fuck it was so hot. Keeping licking her pussy Sandy. This is great stuff ladies." 

Sandy got up and removed all her clothes. She was a little chubby and had a bit of a stomach. She had a landing strip of hair on her pussy. She really was not my type, but she was just going to be pleasing me.

“Sandy go into the bathroom there is something I want you to wear in there.”

Sandy went to the bathroom and John had left a strap on for her. Sandy came out with the cock on her. Sandy got on top of me and slid her cock into me and started to make love to me. She was kissing me deep and passionately and playing with my breasts. Her cock was deep inside my pussy. I was so wet and it really felt very good.

I don’t think I mentioned that John was nude, while taping this erotic encounter. His cock was hard as a rock.

“Christine, I want you to ride me now. Climb on top.”

Sandy got on her back and I straddled her and put her cock into my wet pussy. I was rocking my body over her cock. Sandy sat up and made love to my breasts. She was squeezing them together and sucking my nipples. She really seemed to be enjoying me, much more then I was enjoying her. But, I knew that John would be pleased and that is all I was interested in.

“Christine, you're the most beautiful women in the world. Your body is just gorgeous. You have the most beautiful breasts. If you were mine, I would love you each and every day. I would buy you everything you ever wanted. I would take you on the most wonderful vacations. I would have sex with you every day and night. I would love you and you would know you were loved.”

“Enough Sandy! Christine is my girlfriend. You can have her today, but that will be it then. I think John was getting mad at Sandy for even thinking these thoughts.”

I continued to ride Christine. My pussy felt great wrapped around her cock. My tits were swaying back and forth like my hair was.

“I’m going to come. Oh God. Here it comes.”

I had another mind blowing orgasm. My pussy was so wet and juicy.

“Lie back down Christine. I want to taste you again.”

I got off of Sandy and spread my legs and then John put his camera down and both Sandy and John were licking my pussy. John would lick a while and then Sandy would lick a while. It felt so good to have two tongues licking my pussy all over the place.

“Sandy I’m going to fuck Christine now. I want you to fuck my ass with your strap on, while I fuck my girl. Do it!”

I never thought that John would ever want to get fucked in his ass. I was really confused that he would like this. I did what he said. I got in the missionary position and John slid his cock into my bald pussy. His thrusts were so deep and fast. John had an eight inch cock. I loved when he fucked me.

Sandy had ran to the bathroom to get some lube. She lubed her cock and John’s ass. She slid her cock into John’s ass and fucked him. John was fucking my juicy pussy.

“Fuck me faster Sandy. Do it.”

Sandy grabbed onto John hips and took his ass. He was moaning and groaning, while he was getting fucked and his cock was deep inside my pussy. Sandy was thrusting her cock deeper and deeper in John’s ass.

“You like that John don’t you. You're my slut now bitch.”

John was thrusting into my pussy so hard, while he was getting a good hard ass fuck.

“Oh fuck. Christine your pussy feels so good. Here comes my hot come for you.”

With that John came in my pussy. His hot cream filled my womb. Sandy then pulled out of John’s ass.

“Christine open your legs. Sandy and I will lick our cream pie out of your pussy.”

I laid on the bed and spread my legs. Both John and Sandy slurped up the cream pie. John then did not swallow the come, but instead told me to open my mouth and spat the mixture into my throat and told me to swallow it. I then swallowed the come. It tasted so good. Then Sandy did the same thing. She slurped at my pussy and then came up to me and spat it down my throat to enjoy.

They both cleaned me up and John said he got some great footage. Sandy then got cleaned up and left.

“Christine you were such a good girl. I have a present for you.”

John handing me a Tiffany box. I opened it and it was an engagement ring. It was the most beautiful ring I ever saw. The ring was princess cut and about five carats. I couldn't believe he just gave me a beautiful ring.

“Christine I love you with all my heart. Would you please marry me?”

“Yes, of course I will. Holy shit the ring is gorgeous.”

“You're my doll and my doll only. I’ll never ask you to do anything like that ever again. I just wanted to have it on tape. I wanted to have it, so when I’m horny I could watch it. You’re my woman and my woman only. I love you with all my heart.”

That is the story about how I had sex with another woman. I was very reluctant, but in the end I had a squirting orgasm and my boyfriend asked me to marry him. I'll always remember this day. I know it's not like a hallmark moment, but I'm a nymphomaniac and for me this was a perfect day.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments