Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Will Come for You

"A young girl is keeping a neighbour up with her loud fucking"

38
18 Comments 18
48.1k Views 48.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story

John

And they were at it again. Fucking rabbits I thought as I tried to concentrate on the book I was reading. The sound of moaning and the bed hitting the wall was driving me crazy. The apartment I had rented had such thin walls you could hear people talking on the other side.

I knew that Jenny was alone at home. Her parents had left her for a weekend, and she had immediately invited her boyfriend Mike over. Jenny was a pretty thing of sixteen or seventeen with a tight ass, bouncy tits and a smile that would make your knees weak. Mike was a dork, tall lanky with long hair and bad acne. I had no clue to what she saw in him; maybe he had a good heart or a big dick? Whatever it was they had been fucking for over an hour know.

I got up and decided to go for a walk. Hopefully, they would be done by the time I got back.

Jenny

“Oh fuck, give it to me, Mike,” I moaned as he slowly pushed his cock inside me.

“Oh, oh, oh, here it comes!”

As his body shook he emptied himself into me for the third time that morning. I was on the pill so I didn’t worry about pregnancy and his hot cum dripping out of my pussy was so hot. But still, after three times I felt empty when he pulled out. His cock went flaccid and shrivelled up. I looked at it in sorrow because even though it was quite long, it was thin and didn’t quite get me off. Actually, the only time I came was when he licked me out. I had to fake it with moans and yelps to make him feel better while he fucked me.

“Oh baby, you are so good to me,” he said and rolled over on his back next to me. We both had a film of sweat on our bodies due to the heat, and when I kissed his chest I tasted salt.

“Yeah, you like my pussy?”

“Mm I do, and those,” he added nodding at my firm C cups.

I pinched a nipple, and it went erect. I licked it and then smiled at him. “I’m ready to go again.”

“No, no, I can’t, sorry, but I got to head home. My mom is waiting for me.”

“Oh, okay,” I said a bit disappointed. He was a mommy’s boy, and when she said go, he went.

I watched him get dressed, and then he kissed me goodbye before walking out of my bedroom. I heard the front door open and close, and then the apartment was empty.

I got up, and after a quick shower, I dressed in shorts and a black tank top that sat tight on my body. I got a soda from the fridge and walked out onto the balcony.

I looked over at the apartment next to ours and saw an open book and a half-smoked cigarette in an ashtray. The new guy was a bit of a grumpy fucker I thought. He hardly said hi when I met him in the elevator. I guessed he was in his fifties and alone.

Maybe that’s why he was grumpy, he needed sex. The thought made me giggle.

John

I was back in the apartment an hour later, and after standing still in the living room and listening, I smiled. The fucking was over, and all I heard was some music on low volume. I went back to the balcony where I picked up my book and lit the cigarette again. After a few moments, I heard the balcony door on the other side open and a second later Jenny was leaning against the railing. She saw me and nodded. Her face was still a bit flushed after the fucking, and her hair was wet after a shower. I don’t know what came over me, but I said, “Did you get enough or is he coming back for seconds later?”

At firsts she just stared at me and then her face turned red. “I’m so sorry; I didn’t realize you could hear it.”

I put down the book. “Yes I could, and it’s fucking irritating, young lady.”

Her eyes changed, and I saw she had become angry. “It’s not my fault you don’t get any. Maybe if you were nicer, you would meet a woman.”

“Do your parents know you fuck like a horny rabbit when they are gone?”

That made her look like a fish, her mouth opened and closed and then she said, “Fuck you,” and stormed back inside.

I immediately regretted what I had said. I was just upset, and I hadn’t wanted to hurt her feelings. After all, she did have a right to have fun, and it wasn’t her fault that the walls were thin.

I called her name a few times, but she didn’t come back out.

Jenny

What an asshole, I thought when I went back inside. My parents didn’t know me and Josh fucked at least I didn’t think so. The birth control pills I had gotten from the nurse at the local health clinic.

I was about to put on my shoes and go out when there was a knock on the door. I looked through the security hole, and when I saw John standing outside, I didn’t know what to do.

“C’mon Jenny, open up. I just want to talk to you.”

What could he possibly have to say after what he had said earlier? “Why?”

“Because I feel bad for what I said.”

I opened, and there he stood, tall, broad-shouldered with a flat top haircut. There was plenty of grey in the black. A scar ran from his left eye down his cheek to the jaw. He was dressed in a black t-shirt that showed a muscular body and a pair of blue jeans. A wallet was attached to the belt with a chain, and he had working boots on his feet. For a second I was scared, there was something menacing about him. Then his square face broke into a smile, and he took his hand from behind his back where he had kept it.

“Peace?” he said and offered me a chocolate bar.

I took it and looked at it. Walnut, not my favourite but it would do. “Okay, I’m sorry for being loud.”

“And I’m sorry for being rude.”

“Would you like to come in, maybe I can make you some coffee?”

“Yeah, sure that would be nice.”

John

The apartment was a mirrored version of mine. Two bedrooms to the left with a bath between them. A living room with a large TV, a stereo and a few family photos on a bookshelf. I sat down on the sofa and Jenny walked into the kitchen to the right. As she did, I noted her tight ass and long legs. It had been a long time since I had buried my cock in a pussy and as I watched her move around my dick came alive in my jeans.

“How do you take it?” she called.

“Black, no sugar, please.”

She came back with two mugs. Hers was with milk. I sipped from my mug, and when the hot liquid had gone down my throat, I smacked my lips. “Do you mind if I smoke?”

She got up and brought me an ashtray from the kitchen. “My dad quit a year ago, but we still have plenty of these around.

“Good man, your father, I have tried a few times but can’t get around to it.”

We sat in silence for a moment the only sound was that of the music coming from the stereo.

“John, what do you do for a living?” she said it in a quiet voice like she was scared of the answer.

“Why do you ask?”

She cleared her throat. “Well, you look like if you were in the military or maybe law enforcement.”

“Neither, I’m just coming through this sleepy town. I’m on my way to the east coast.”

“Oh, so you won’t be staying for long?”

“Not if I can help it, I’m not really a small town kind of guy. I prefer large cities.”

There was another silence, and I watched Jenny. She was nibbling at her lip, and her gaze flickered over my face, from the scar to my dark eyes to my broken nose and then down to my chest.

“What are you looking at?” I said.

She blushed. “Nothing, nothing at all. I was just comparing you to Mike, and well, you are such a man.”

I laughed. “Well, he is still a kid, and I bet he will bulk out over the next few years.”

At that moment she leaned back a little, and I noted her nipples were hard under the tank top. They looked inviting, and without thinking about it I licked my lips.

Jenny

Oh my god, he is staring at my boobs, I thought. The room was almost vibrating from the tension. I wasn’t sure what it was, but John had such a raw sexuality about him. The way he had looked at me was like a wolf staring at a lamb. It made me hot but also nervous. If he decided to attack me, I would be putty in his hands. But who was I kidding, the mere idea of him taking me in his strong arms made my pussy wet.

“John, for how long have you been single?”

His eyes left my boobs and centered on my mouth. My lips are quite lush, and Mike often tells me I have a perfect cock sucking mouth.

“If you mean a steady girlfriend it was a few years ago. If you mean sex, it was just last week.”

“Oh, okay, I see. Was she hot?”

He smiled. “It was a hooker I met in a bar. I paid her, and we fucked, end of story. And they don’t really get into it, you know, it’s a job.”

“Yeah, I guess,” I said and noted his gaze was back on my boobs again.

I was used to men looking at me but the way John was staring, it made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

For some reason, I wanted him out of the apartment pronto.

I stood up. “Yeah, well, I need to get going, thanks for the chocolate.”

He sat on the sofa without moving. Then a grin spread on his lips.

John

Oh, she was such a teaser I thought when she had spoken. First invited me in for coffee, strutting around in her short shorts and tight top and then she wanted me to leave. I’d leave after I had sampled her honey.

“Well, Jenny, I actually came by not only to apologise but also to get some payback from waking me up with your fucking this morning.”

Her eyes widened when she realized what I wanted she took a step back. “No, please don’t, don’t hurt me.”

I laughed. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

I opened my jeans and let them fall to the floor. My large thick cock sprung out since I didn’t wear any underwear. As I had suspected her eyes were drawn to the thick shaft.

“Go ahead, touch him, it’s okay. I won’t tell your parents or Mike.”

Jenny

While I stared at his cock in shock a drop of pre-come formed and then lazily dropped to the floor leaving a strand dangling from the tip of his cockhead. My first reaction was to run and hide in the bathroom. But as the seconds passed by in slow motion and he didn’t move towards me I relaxed a little. Another drop formed and went the same way as the first.

“You are leaking,” I said trying to sound confident.

He looked down at his hard shaft and said, “Yes, I am, and it’s such a waste of perfectly good sweet pre-cum. Please, have a taste.”

I giggled. “You are insane John. Why on earth would I do that instead of calling the cops on you?”

“You wouldn’t do that, and I’ll tell you why.”

“Why?”

“Because you are tired of Mike not being able to give you what you want. Remember the walls are thin and I hear you masturbate at night and have done so for a couple of weeks.

“Oh shit!”

“Don’t feel bad about it. I just thought I could offer you some real cock.”

I licked my lips and realized I was becoming a bit horny. I could smell the masculine musk from his cock, and it was driving me crazy. I slowly walked around the low table that separated us, and when I stood in front of him, it reminded me how much bigger he was. My eyes were at the level of his chest, and when I looked up at him, he smiled.

“Go ahead, touch him, suck him and lick him.”

While he spoke my fingers had wrapped themselves around his shaft and when I realized the fingertips didn’t meet I looked down. His cock was crisscrossed by thick dark veins, and the cock head was enormous and dark red. I fell to my knees as if I was praying and with a sigh, I took his cockhead in my mouth and began sucking it like a caramel.

My mouth filled with his pre-cum and I drank it all savouring every drop of his sweet nectar.

When I began to bob my head up and down, I felt his strong hand on my head and his fingers twisting in my hair.

“Yeah, just like that, suck him good, suck him deeply,” he moaned.

John

Looking down at her I could see she was one of those women who loved to suck cock. She had her eyes closed and slowly devoured the thick shaft and the cockhead. Her pink tongue would come out and lick it and then down to my balls that she also sucked before moving up along the shaft to the head.

“God, you have such a delicious cock,” she said at one point.

“Glad you like it, but isn’t time you had a ride on it?”

She giggled and stopped blowing me and stood up.

“Yeah, you want me to ride you?”

“Mm, I do.”

I took off my clothes and then lay down on the floor. After undressing she straddled me and took my shaft in her little hand, guiding it to her teenage pussy.

“Yeah, just like that, stick it in you,” I whispered.

“Ah, ah, mm, wow, you are so much bigger than Mike, oh fuck, fuck!”

Jenny

John’s cock filled me up, and I actually stopped breathing for a few seconds while my pussy adjusted to his thickness and length.

“Oh, oh, John, be gentle, please.” I managed to say as he placed his hands on my hips and began to thrust into me.

I had no control at that point. All I could do was place my hands on his chest for balance while he lifted me up and down on his cock. My boobs bounced, and I shook my head from side to side while my first cock induced orgasm grew deep inside me.

“Yes, yes, fuck me harder John, give it to me, please!” I shouted not giving a shit if the rest of the building heard me.

Then it happened, the warmth that had gathered in my pussy exploded out through my body. I shivered, gasped and moaned as my pussy began to grab at John’s cock deep inside me.

My eyes flew open, and I stared into his. “Oh, oh, you made me come, I’m coming, fuck me, it’s amazing!”

John just smiled up at me and slowed down a bit until his cock slid out of me. But instead of rolling away he moved me up, so I fell forward, and suddenly my pussy was above his face. He pulled me down a little, and the sucked on my clit until I came again.

John

With Jenny’s pussy juice smeared all over my face, I gently pushed her away, and she fell on to the floor. Her breathing was fast and her face flushed from the onslaught of my cock and then my tongue. She smiled up at me as I got up.

“Where are you going?” she said.

“Wash my face.”

In the bathroom, I stared at my reflection in the mirror, the hard, stone cold eyes, the eyes of a killer. A ruthless man who had no morals, no ethics or empathy. A man who had seen the worst of mankind, who had done things no one should ever have to do. I turned my head and looked at the door. On the other side was a young woman with her entire life ahead of her, I could end it, in a snap of her neck, in a second she could be gone. My cock grew hard again.


“John, are you okay?” her voice came through the closed door.

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a minute.”

Jenny

I sat on the sofa, my body still shaking a little after having two orgasms right after each other. I had a stupid grin on my face, and my pussy was hurting a little, but it was a delicious feeling. I giggled and then leaned back looking down at my perfect boobs. I pinched a nipple and wondered if John would fuck me again.

The bathroom door opened and when I saw him, my hopes vanished. He was fully dressed, and his eyes had changed. They looked cold, and when he looked at me, his gaze seemed to go right through me, like if I wasn’t even there.

When he opened his mouth to speak, his voice was deeper and darker, and it made me shiver.

“I have to go. It was nice.”

“What, that’s all you can say? It was nice, what the fuck, John?”

He held up a hind. “Be quiet, I’m leaving.”

“Fuck you!” I shouted, and as the front door closed, I began to sob quietly.

After a couple of minutes I went into the bathroom, and when I turned on the light, my hands flew up to my mouth, and I stared at the mirror above the sink. In my lipstick was written, “Jenny, don’t be so trusting.”

Suddenly there was a tightening around my neck, and everything went first blurry and then black.

John

I left Jenny’s apartment and Jenny in her bed. I had dressed her in a cute little summer dress. Her hair was combed, and her face had perfect makeup. I was proud of my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments