Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

indian girl seduced

"friend is forced to have sex with boyfriend"

43
13 Comments 13
129k Views 129k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Legendary Story

  It was raining heavily when the auto stopped outside the apartment that Sameera was staying in. Despite the protection provided by the auto rickshaw she was completely drenched and her clothes were clinging to her body like second skin. She knew that the contours of her breasts would be visible and hence she had the money ready in her hand. She did not want to give the auto driver an opportunity to ogle and well, get ideas. As the auto sped off, she entered inside the apartment and the first thing she did was to kick off her sandals.

Entering the apartment in bare feet which were wet, the next thing Sameera did was to switch on the light and look at herself in the mirror. God! It was good that she had disposed off the auto from outside because her thick dark nipples could clearly be seen through the transparent T shirt.

Sameera had been sharing this one bedroom apartment with her close friend Ritu for more than three months now. Initially they both were in the hostel but here they were staying for a tuition course that was now complete. Ritu was to leave early next morning and Sameera had expected Ritu to be home when she returned and was quite surprised to see that Ritu had not yet returned.

She picked up her cell and dialed Ritu's number." Oh hi! I got absolutely drenched, yaar. What it will take you some more time. God! Ritu, you are absolutely impossible! You have to leave early. Anyway I am downing two sleeping pills, so will see you in Allahabad." Both the girls belonged to Allahabad but Ritu was first going to Lucknow and after staying there for a week would be coming to Allahabad.

Now for some sleep, Sameera thought. She had thought that she would sleep in the jeans and T shirt but now that option was not available. Well, the next best option was to sleep topless. A skimpy panty would have to do the duty of a nightwear. Both she and Ritu had seen each other nude but both had taken care never to stare. And frankly she had never slept topless before but today it was more because of necessity than for any other reason. She did not want to crush the other items of clothing that she had so painstakingly packed.

22 year old Sameera had a body that would give many established models a run for their money. Generous and firm 34 B size breasts complimented her 5 feet 7 inches body that was tall by Indian standards. She took off almost all the clothes before entering the small room that served as a dressing room for the girls. Once inside she permitted herself some vanity and admired her nude self. The slender neck, the flawless satin skin, the shapely breasts capped by chocolatish brown nipples with small aerola, the sparse hair in the shaped pussy which did not do much to hide the lips of the labia, the long and lovely legs and the nail polished bare feet. There was a long and black beauty spot not unlike the shape of a heart, that was situated at the top of her right thigh. It had been a matter of some consolation to Sameera that the mark was situated so high that it would be visible only if she went nude and the chances of that were remote. Her nude body was a sight that could have stopped anyone in his tracks. She took out a sheet to cover herself and wrapped it clumsily around her waist. Going to the bedroom, she bent towards the side drawer and fumbled in the medicine box for the sleeping pills. She groaned on finding that the box was empty. Cursing Ritu under her breath she switched off the light and tried to sleep.

Sameera could not remember the time but after a while she heard the sound of a motor cycle and the sound of two people. God, Ritu must be nuts. Arriving on a motorcycle in this rain. Sameera felt nervous. Ritu was not alone and here she was in the bed virtually nude. Hopefully whosoever had come to drop her would leave soon. After all he too would want to get to wherever he was staying. Nevertheless, despite these thoughts, Sameera felt nervous and aroused at the same time.

The bedroom door opened. Ritu stopped in the doorway when she noticed that the light was out.

"Oh. She's already asleep," Ritu said. She stood there for a moment, evidently at a loss. "I was thinking that, well, she'd just excuse herself and go somewhere else."

"Hey, it's okay. And by the way where would she go in this rain" said a deep voice, a male voice. "I'll just head back to my place. I've had a great time ..."

"You're not going anywhere. You will fall ill." Ritu said firmly. "Come on in. We can whisper. Sameera'll sleep through anything."

"Are you sure?"

In response, Sameera could hear the guy being dragged towards Ritu's bed. Oh, hell, Sameera thought. Now what am I supposed to do? I should probably say something, let them know that I'm really awake. But a moment later it was too late: she heard two bodies hitting Ritu's bed, followed by a high-pitched, drunken giggle from Ritu.That idiot of a girl has had drinks and that too when she has to leave early in the morning.

"You're sure she's asleep?" the guy asked.

His voice was deeply masculine, even as a whisper. Sameera imagined a broad, muscular chest and dark hair.

"God, Ritu. You are all wet!" he continued before Ritu could answer.

Ritu did not reply but Sameera could hear the sound of Ritu getting out of clothes. This was leading to something that Sameera had not imagined in her wildest dreams. Two young girls..one almost nude, another getting nude, night time and a young man. What if he just raped them! Perhaps she should do what she was in bed for i.e. try to fall asleep.

But it was no use. She couldn't fall asleep. Maybe just a quick peek, Sameera thought. She hesitated for a moment, then rolled over as silently as she could. Very cautiously, she raised her eyelids a sliver. She was facing across the small room towards Ritu's bed. She'd been in the dark for a while, and her eyes had adjusted – Ritu and her friend were visible on the bed, though only just. They lay on their sides, the guy with his back to Sameera. Ritu had her arms around him and she had pushed up his shirt so that her hands caressed the bare skin of his back. The couple seemed to be kissing enthusiastically. And he did indeed have broad shoulders and dark hair, just as Sameera had known he would.

Ritu had taken off her jeans which was understandable. After all she was wet as a fish. Now she sat up and reached for the hem of her tank top.

Her eyelashes still blocked her view a little, giving the scene a muddled sense of unreality. Ritu moved in dreamy slow motion, drawing her shirt gradually upwards. The smooth skin of her waist came into view first, then the slightly rounded stomach, then the sheer bra. Sameera knew that Ritu was fond of delicate and expensive lingerie. Finally, Ritu wiggled her torso to get the top over her shoulders. Her face disappeared for a moment as she extracted her hair. She threw the top in Sameera's direction, and Sameera caught her breath. But Ritu didn't notice. Her eyes were on the guy, savoring his reaction as the bra slid off her shoulders.

Ritu understood the effect her bare breasts were having on the boy. She looked down at him with a knowing smirk. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him. Her breasts touched him first, her hard nipples flattening against the exposed skin of his chest. Their arms went around each other and their lips met again, more urgently this time. Ritu's hair fell over both of them

Sameera tried to control herself, to calm her breathing. It seemed so loud. Could they hear her? Could they tell she was awake? They were so close – she could smell the excitement steaming off of their skin. Ritu had begun to slowly wriggle her hips, grinding them against the guy's crotch. He groaned audibly. Abruptly, he put one arm around her shoulders and the other around her butt and flipped her onto her back. Ritu giggled and lifted her head up to nibble at his ear.

In response he leaned over and Sameera saw his tongue flick out and swirl around one nipple. Ritu gasped, and something inside Sameera melted. A warmth flowed up from her center, making her feel light-headed and faint. She wrapped her arms around herself, trying to control the feelings. But her nipples had become painfully hard, and the contact with her arms felt like an electric shock. She subconsciously slid one hand down between her legs.

The man pushed awkwardly at his boxer shorts. He lifted his hips and yanked the waistband until they began to move down, revealing a slim, muscular butt. Sameera licked her lips nervously. He finally kicked his shorts off and lay on his side, wearing only his unbuttoned shirt. And then he got out of that as well, and he was completely naked. His dark, wavy hair lapped over his neck, down to where smooth muscles played under his shoulder blades as he pulled Ritu towards him. His back blocked Sameera's view of whatever they were doing.

Ritu was wearing a thong of some dark-colored material, navy blue or black, so that, from Sameera's point of view, she was naked from head to toe except for the thin waistband of her panties. The guy was running his hands along the curve of her bottom and over the backs of her legs.

Sameera tried to control herself, to calm her breathing. It seemed so loud. Could they hear her? Could they tell she was awake? They were so close – she could smell the excitement steaming off of their skin. Ritu had begun to slowly wriggle her hips, grinding them against the guy's crotch. He groaned audibly. Abruptly, he put one arm around her shoulders and the other around her butt and flipped her onto her back. Ritu giggled and lifted her head up to nibble at his ear.

Ritu's shoulder began moving rhythmically. Sameera couldn't see her arm or hand, but she could guess what was happening. She surprised herself by feeling frustrated that the guy's cock was hidden, that she couldn't tell if Ritu's hand was really sliding along its length. His cock must be very hard by now, Sameera thought, slanting out from his body, its tip dark from the blood surging through it

For a moment Sameera's thoughts spun out of control. She saw herself pushing her covers aside and going over to Ritu's bed, offering herself to them and having a threesome about which she had read so often. She closed her eyes tight. What was wrong with her? She wasn't a voyeur. None of this had anything to do with her. If Ritu wanted to ... to what? Sameera shivered. Whoever this guy was, Sameera was pretty sure she hadn't seen him before and it was pretty obvious that Ritu was going to be fucked by him.

Sameera's breathing turned ragged. She couldn't help herself. She slipped her fingers underneath the waistband of her panties until they lay against her pussy. Her folds felt swollen, slippery with moisture. Her eyes were wide open now. If Ritu looked up, she'd surely know that Sameera was watching her. It didn't matter now. She felt reckless, wanton, half-wanting Ritu to notice. Would she invite Sameera to join them? She could run her fingers over the guy's butt, touch the smooth skin of his powerful shoulders..

Sameera clenched her teeth. No, no, no. She had more control over herself than that – even if Ritu obviously didn't. Sameera took a deep breath and removed her hand from her panties. Just then the guy rolled onto his back with a breathless grunt. A little bit of stray light outlined the hard planes of his face, but Sameera still couldn't really see him. His cock, though – she could see that perfectly. Ritu had let go of it, and it seemed to stand out a mile from his hips, rising at a steep angle to his torso, quivering slightly, the head swelling to form a bulb at the end. Then Ritu's hand was covering it again, or part of it anyway. Either Ritu's hand was awfully small, because his cock seemed to be as long as she had seen in some of the films and she had been told that it was all a trick photography.

Ritu slid her hand along the shaft and then just brushed the head with her fingertips. The guy groaned loudly and bucked his hips upwards. Somehow, his cock had grown even longer. Ritu just stared at it for a moment. Then she swept her hair over her shoulder, so that it fanned out across her bare back. Her face began to dip downwards.

Ritu didn't hesitate. Her tongue darted out from between her glossy lips and teased the skin at the very tip of the guy's cock. He jumped as if he'd been struck. Ritu giggled at his reaction, then did it again. This time the guy's hips rose to meet her, and Ritu moved her lips over his cock head,her lips rolling the foreskin back and swallowed the head halfway down. Sameera's eyes picked up the smallest details: Ritu's lips bulging outwards as they passed over the ridge that separated his cock tip from the shaft. Their arousal filled the small dark room, saturating the part of Sameera's brain that controlled her breathing and her body temperature. She was perspiring, the panty and bedsheet unbearably hot against her skin. She had to get them off now.

She fought for control over herself. Panty off, she decided. After all how did they or anyone know what she was or was not wearing! She skinned her panties down her thighs as discreetly as she could. God! She was as nude as the day she was born! Her hand went back between her legs. She was dripping down there. Everything was tender and slippery; she was almost afraid to touch herself, she was so sensitive. She bit her lip and slid her index finger along the outer lips of her pussy, picking up some of the moisture, using it to lubricate the passage of her finger over her clit. She knew that her breathing was too loud and that she was lying in a completely unnatural position as she struggled to see everything that was happening in the next bed. But it was obvious that Ritu and her boyfriend weren't paying any attention to her. They were lost in their own little world. Ritu held the guy's cock in one hand and swirled her tongue around the tip, pausing to nuzzle it with her lips. The guy grunted every time her tongue touched him. Ritu was kneeling between his outstretched legs now, and her breasts swung freely each time she dipped her head.

Suddenly, Ritu sat up. Sameera's heart skipped a beat. Had Ritu sensed that she was watching? No. Her attention was still on her boyfriend. Or, more accurately, on his groin. She rubbed his cock head idly between her fingers. Then she crawled over him so that her hips were positioned above his. Sameera felt an odd sense of relief. Ritu was still wearing her thong which was a bit strange because Sameera knew that it was just a matter of time before that man fucked Ritu.

Ritu hadn't let go of the guy's cock. In fact she held it firmly now. Sameera's breath caught in her throat. Ritu was ... she was pulling the crotch of her panties to one side and nudging the guy's cock towards the entrance of her pussy! Sameera started to feel light-headed again. Ritu closed her eyes and shifted her hips back and forth. Sameera couldn't see the critical area very well, but it looked like he wasn't going inside her very far. With every forward movement, Ritu let out a little high-pitched gasp. His cock head must be ... it must be hitting her clit, Sameera thought. Her own pussy began to throb. She squeezed down on it with her hand, but that just made it worse, almost painful.

Suddenly a quiver ran through her and Sameera made a startled "oh" sound. She'd just cum, she realized. Normally her climaxes took forever to build up, but this one just happened all at once. Her body contracted, sending her fingers deeper into her pussy. What's happening to me? she wondered. She felt almost as desperate at Ritu, who was still wriggling against her boyfriend. Finally, Ritu made a frenzied shift of her hips, and his cock moved inside her. His cock seemed so long and thick, Sameera thought. He wouldn't fit all the way, would he?

But he did. Their loins mashed together, Ritu's tiny patch of hair rubbing against his thick nest of black curls. Ritu held still for one long, agonizing moment, then began to heave up and down. Her motions became more and more violent and her breasts bounced, changing shape, flattening on her chest as she crashed against the guy's hips.

Sameera was rubbing herself without any sense of restraint now. Her skin shone with a sheen of perspiration. She knew that anyone looking in her direction would know exactly what she was doing. But it didn't matter. She couldn't stop. Her breathing became louder and harsher, mirroring the sounds that were coming from Ritu's bed. Sameera shook as another orgasm hit her and a loud moan rose from deep in her chest.

The guy reached up and put his hands over...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by rupanita
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments