Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Into Temptation part 3

"Kate’s life starts to spiral out of her control"

42
9 Comments 9
17.9k Views 17.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The Christmas season had arrived. David stood in the lounge and poured himself a large whisky and soda as the sound of Frank Sinatra’s ‘Santa Claus is coming to town’ drifted through the house. Kate was in the bedroom and for the last two hours, she’d worried about which of two dresses to wear. Was the dark red one too ostentatious? She knew how critical all the wives, including herself, could be. She remembered Stephanie Giles who had arrived in a very short, backless dress four years ago. The poor girl had to suffer bitchy, backhanded compliments all evening.

Kate eventually went for a conservative, full length, royal blue gown. She was confident it accentuated her assets without being too showy. Perfect. Checking the time, she saw that the taxi should arrive in fifteen minutes. This had been timed with almost military precision. Too early would appear a little desperate; too late and she’d have to run the gauntlet of critical eyes.

Kate walked down the garlanded stairs into the hall and checked herself in the full-length mirror one last time. She was delighted to see it was tight enough to show off her flat stomach, and when she turned, she was overjoyed with the way it clung to her firm bottom. The headlights shining through the windows, announced the arrival of the taxi. Kate and David both put on heavy overcoats and walked out into the freezing winter’s night.

Headley Grange Hall was certainly ready for Christmas. The old oak front doors were illuminated by two, twenty-foot Christmas trees. Much to Kate’s relief, they had arrived on time and were welcomed in from the cold by a huge roaring log fire and mulled wine. There was a small bar set up in the great hall which was festively decked. Holly and ivy dressed the window and door frames, and a huge Christmas tree lit by hundreds of white candle lights dominated the far end of the room.

Kate joined the other wives in congratulating each other on their choice of dresses. The sound of champagne corks and chatter filled the air as the early evening nerves faded. Kate stood, people-watching, a favourite pastime of hers, while across the room she saw Spencer who was the only son of the hosts, Charles and Sarah. Kate couldn’t stand him as every year she had to put up with his childish humour and crude comments about her boobs.

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, Spencer always knew that one day the family fortune, including the huge estate would be his. A failure at university where the party-life took precedence over studies, his father had called in some favours and got him an administrative post at Exeter College. Spotting her across the room, he hurriedly made his way through the guests to reach her.

“Good evening Kathrine,” he grinned. Nobody called her Kathrine because most people knew that she hated it, but Spencer always insisted. He had been attracted to her for years. Specifically, he recalled a summer pool party when all the ladies were getting changed in his parents’ bedroom.

The old house was full of secret passages behind the wooden panels, and Spencer had sneaked into one and spied on the changing women. He was rewarded with a room full of chattering, naked ladies, but burnt into his memory was the sight of Kate changing into a black bikini. First it was from behind, where he glimpsed her shapely bottom, but when she turned, he saw her big breasts bouncing as she shoehorned them into her bikini top.

But what happened later, as the sun began to go down, has stayed with him forever. Kate left the pool to have a shower before the evening barbecue began, and Spencer, sensing another opportunity, raced up the back stairs in the hope of catching another glimpse, but was shocked to find his father had beaten him to it.

Through the small peep hole, he saw Kate and his father, kissing. His father unclipped her bikini top and Spencer saw her beautifully plump, milky-white breasts spill out. Charles forced Kate’s hand down towards his cock and urged her to take it out. Spencer stood with his swimming trunks around his ankles, rubbing his cock furiously while watching the scene though the hole in the wall. His father bent Kate over the edge of the bath facing the young peeping tom who had a close-up view of Kate, her eyes closed oblivious to the spy.

Charles fucked her enthusiastically from behind, their groans echoing around the tiled bathroom, and Spencer could no longer contain himself as the sight of Kate’s large bosoms jiggling over the bath tub proved too much for the young boy and his cum splashed on the oak panelling. He then heard his father groan as Kate kneeled in front of him and rubbed his cock until he came, spraying his hot seed all over her tits. Spencer watched as his father left, and the young boy continued to masturbate while Kate showered.

“Hello Spencer,” Kate sighed, hoping her curt reply would shorten the conversation.

“You look very well Kathrine, ravishing as always,” his eyes continually stealing glances at her cleavage. He really made her skin crawl. “I think we have a mutual friend,” he continued. Kate sighed and waited for the punchline. “Yes, Simon Jacobs. I have to say Kathrine, I’ve seen a very different side to you.”

He took immense pleasure in seeing her face fall and tried to read what she was thinking. “You really should be more careful,” he wanted to continue, teasing her, but a friend had arrived, and he had to do his duty. “We’ll adjourn Kathrine.” She watched him walk away to a group of friends.

She felt sick, how did he know Simon? What did he know? As she tried to work it all out, beads of sweat formed on her brow and upper lip as she started to panic. ‘Deep breaths,’ she told herself, ‘keep breathing. In. Out. In. Out’. Through the mist she saw Spencer talking to his friend while occasionally looking in her direction. Now feeling totally paranoid and convinced she was the topic of their conversation, she gulped down her wine and started on another. She didn’t have to wait long before Spencer returned. His face beamed like the cat who’d got the cream.

“Now, where were we?” Spencer began, knowing he already had her full attention. “I met Simon and his friends in the Crown; quite a night I remember. A group of us went back to his flat. Did you know he has a real talent for film editing?” He paused and spoke very clearly into her ear, “well Kathrine, he has this very large collection of pornography. I believe he likes to film his conquests, and on this particular night, you were the star.”

Kate was crestfallen but sheepishly looked at him and tried to read his mind as to where this was going to end up. “That must be a hidden talent?” he taunted her, “riding on a horse-cock”. My god you were screaming.” She could feel her heart pounding as she searched for the words to respond.

“So,” she began, trying to keep the upper hand but knowing she was defeated. “What do you want?”

“Kathrine, you make this sound so sinister.” He knew he had to be careful as this was, after all, his parents’ Christmas Ball and the last thing he wanted was an incident. But this was also his big chance and he may never get another. Leaning into her he murmured into her ear, “I want you to suck my cock.”

“You can’t be serious,” she snapped. Spencer waited for a follow-up slap on the face or maybe she’d throw her drink over him, but to his relief, neither happened and sensing victory, he pressed on.

“Behind me there’s a curtain,” he instructed, “walk up the stairs and on the landing, the first door on the left, there’s a cloakroom. I’ll meet you there.” She watched him disappear behind her. In turmoil, she tried to work this whole mess out. Could she trust him? Would this really be the end of the matter if she did what he wanted? The answers to all her questions was no, but against her better judgement she quickly glanced around the room and noted David leaning against the bar, sharing a joke with his friends.

With one last look around the room, she followed Spencer through the curtain. On the other side she was surprised to find the stairway lit, and soon found her way to the cloakroom door and with a heavy heart she pushed it open. Spencer stood by the wash basin with an arrogant expression on his face. The victor.

“Let me see them,” he ordered, wasting no time. Kate understood her humiliating predicament and reaching behind her, she unzipped her dress halfway and unclipped her bra. With Spencer’s eyes wide, like a boy on Christmas Day, he placed his hands under them, seeming to weigh them like Cantaloupe melons.

“You wouldn’t believe the number of times I’ve wanked myself thinking of these,” he admitted. Kate didn’t know whether to be flattered or not. She’d never imagined herself as a teenage fantasy, and she found it hard to imagine a young boy in the dark, thinking of her as he masturbated into a worn sock.

“Make me cum, Kathrine,” his voice almost pleading as she crouched on her knees and unzipped him. She was surprised to find he had a nice-sized, thick cock, and while licking the glands around the head, she heard him moan. If she was going to do this, she thought, she was going to make him remember it. Letting her tongue lie on her bottom lip, she let the thick cock slide to the back of her throat.

Tasting the salty pre-cum, she knew from the signs that he wouldn’t last long. Holding his testicles in her right hand and breathing steadily though her nose, she slowly sucked in his cock, letting it slide past her tonsils until her nose pressed against his pubic hair. Light-headed, Spencer steadied himself against the wall. No woman had ever done this to him. She took his cock, dripping with her saliva and rubbed its length. Looking up she teased him.

“Do you like this Spencer? Do you like watching me do this?” She spat out the words while rubbing his cock up and down, “would you like to put it in me?” she teased, drawing his cock around her erect nipples and between her breasts, “do you want to fuck my cunt with your big cock?” She could feel him dripping onto her hand.

“Over your tits,” he breathed, but Kate knew she could never let that happen tonight. His body stiffened as she put his cock back into her mouth and sucked hard. With a whimper, he shot his cum into her mouth. Kate swallowed fast, drinking down the warm sperm. Holding his cock in her mouth, she waited until he softened then licked him clean. While dressing, she glimpsed at herself in the mirror. How did it come to this? She felt like a prostitute, whoring herself to buy his silence. Spencer took a sip of red wine and then passed the glass to her. She realised at that moment, that this arrogant fool was just a privileged, overgrown school boy.

“Be careful, Kathrine, Simon’s got a sadistic streak. I’ve seen it.” Kate finished the glass, and handed it back to him.

“It’s over; I haven’t seen him for months.” This was true, and in fact until tonight, she hadn’t thought of him at all.

“This is between you and me. It won’t go any further I promise, but Kathrine, do be careful. I’ve seen first-hand what he can do and it’s brutal.”

At that moment, the music began to play downstairs and they both realised that if they stayed much longer they’d be missed. “If you go back the way you came, I’ll go across to the east wing and come in that way. No one will suspect a thing.” Kate reapplied her makeup, checked her hair and left.

The evening was a huge success, and everyone was pleased with the money raised. David and Kate sat in the back seat of the taxi as it drove through the frozen country roads, back home to the lodge. David had drunk too much and dozed beside her, while Kate stared out at the passing white hedgerows, silhouetted in the moonlight. She thought about Spencer’s opinion of Simon. Sadistic and brutal were not her impression of him at all, but the video collection of his lovers worried her. How many others had seen her? She had no recollection of being filmed and was sure they had been on their own in the flat that night. And what exactly was on the film?

Christmas passed with its usual traditions, and thankfully for Kate, no drama. Tonight, they were seeing the new year in at home, with close friends. The caterers had arrived, and Kate was busy giving instructions as to where everything should go. David had arrived home with fireworks and champagne which was now chilling in the fridge. Before their guests arrived, David presented Kate with a beautiful diamond encrusted necklace. After he had fixed it around her neck, they both admired it in the mirror. It hung perfectly between her breasts and he couldn’t help himself cupping them.

“I’m a lucky man,” he said, “you’ve stood by me after the accident, knowing our lives would never be the same again. I hate the fact that I can no longer make love to you and fulfil your needs.” Kate could see he was getting emotional and kissed him.

“You're all I’ve ever needed. We have our ways of getting around the sex issue, and you’ve always satisfied me.” They hugged each other jut as the doorbell chimed, signalling the arrival of the first guests. It was a perfect evening, and all their guests arrived in good spirits. As midnight closed in, Kate could feel that David was tense. He paced from room to room, continuously checking the time. Everyone gathered outside in coats and scarves, as the countdown began. Big Ben chimed in the New Year, and fireworks lit up the sky. Tapping on the side of his glass, David called for everyone’s attention.

“Happy new year!” he cried, and everyone responded wildly, cheering into the frozen night. “I won’t keep you long, because frankly, it’s bloody freezing.” He smiled. “If I’ve been acting a little strange tonight, I apologise. I’ve an announcement. Firstly, I must apologise to my wife for keeping the only secret we’ve ever had between us.” Kate shifted nervously; if only he knew. “It will be officially announced today, and I am delighted to tell you my dearest friends, that The Queen has invited me to become a Knight of the realm.”

He raised his glass as everyone applauded. Kate dabbed her eyes as tears ran down her face. She looked around her as their wonderful friends all congratulated David. She raised her head up to the cold clear starry night sky. What a fabulous start to the new year. Life was great, nothing could spoil this.

Could it?

Valerystoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valerystoone

 

 

Published 
Written by sweetjenny
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments