Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lightning Over Arizona, Part III

"Tommy does not let up...."

12
6 Comments 6
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I managed to get to my seat and of course, Gabriel was still sleeping. God! I swear that man could sleep through a tornado! I thought to myself before I nudged him to let me by.

“Where you been babe?” He says as he stretches and yawns.

“In the lavatory, I was not feeling well.” I glare at Tommy from the corner of my eye while he's pretending to read a magazine.

“Are you ok now?” He says sounding concerned and puts his arm around me. Tommy suddenly jumps up and says.

“Oh I think she is feeling a lot better now. Can’t you see that her face is glowing?” He says arrogantly and continues to read his magazine.

“Yeah babe you look beautiful as always.” Gabriel says as he leans over and pulls my chin towards him and starts to kiss me.

“Thanks Gabe.” I say feeling Tommy’s stare.

Suddenly, the speaker goes off and they announce that we will be landing in about fifteen minutes. I let out a sigh of relief because this has truly been the roughest airplane ride of my life. We start to make our landing and we arrive safe and sound in Arizona. We all get up to look for our carry-ons and we proceed in the one by one line to get off the plane. Gabriel goes first, then I do and then Tommy. The movement of the line suddenly stops, and I look forward to see what the holdup is when I feel Tommy pressing up behind me. I automatically freeze in place and he whispers.

“Tell me what to do with this hard-on you've caused me…P-l-e-a-s-e, baby, please tell me what to do, I am still so fucking hard right now!” He says and continues to press his hard on against me.

My heart began to beat quickly the closer I felt him to my body. Then Gabriel turns around and asks me what I want to do when we get to the hotel. I try to act like nothing is going on while I feel Tommy slightly move back and forth very subtly pressing into my ass with his cock.

“Wha-Whatever you want to do Gabriel is fine with me.” I stifle a moan trying to come out as I feel my panties getting wet again from his hard cock rubbing against me. I nudge Tommy in the stomach with my elbow as soon as Gabriel turned back around and then thankfully the line started to move again as I say to myself, My god just get me off this fucking plane already!

We finally are heading towards the hotel in our rental as I roll my eyes and see that Tommy is winking at me from the backseat of the car. I need to get away from him I tell myself as we finally get to the hotel. I jump out of the car and quickly yell back at Gabriel as I walk fast.

“I am going to check us in ok, get the luggage.”

I run up the stairs and at long last I am completely alone with my thoughts. I give the concierge our information and he says that all is well and hands me two key cards. I turn around and see both Gabriel and Tommy coming in with the bags. I approach Gabriel and say.

“Let’s go I have our key cards. I have a huge headache and all I want to do is take a long hot shower and forget this day ever happened.” I glare at Tommy and he smirks and nods his head behind Gabriel. “Ok babe let’s go, see you later Tommy, I’ll give you a ring.” He says as we head to the elevator.

“What do you mean I’ll give you a ring?” I say as the doors from the elevator closes. “Yeah, it’s a surprise but I’ll tell you. Tommy made reservations for all of us to have dinner and see some exotic belly dancers tonight.” Gabriel says with such excitement.

"What! Gabriel I don’t want to go my head is pounding and I rather just take a long, hot shower and head to bed, do you mind?” I say with pleading eyes. He leans towards me and presses me against the elevator wall.

“No, baby I don’t mind but I do want some of this when I get back.” He then squeezes my ass; I instantly get flushed as I say to myself God! Not you too!

“I will probably be sleeping by then what fun will that be?” We get to our floor and head out to our room.

“I have fucked you when you’ve been asleep and you have never complained before, it’s not my fault you’re a heavy sleeper.” He then slaps my ass and laughs. I roll my eyes and look for the key card in my purse.

“I am not the only one who is a heavy sleeper.” I say sarcastically remembering the plane incident as I open the door to the room.

The room was huge. It had a TV with its entertainment stand and there was a couch along the side of the other wall that led to the sliding doors where the balcony was. I can’t forget the king size bed that looks so comfortable right now. We quickly unpack and get situated. While I am getting undressed Gabriel decides to take a shower since he will be going out with Tommy later tonight. I sit on the bed waiting for him to get out of the bathroom.

“Hey how much longer I need to take shower too you know?” It looks like he is not coming out anytime soon so I sit in my robe on the bed flipping though the TV channels. A good fifteen minutes pass and he says.

“It’s all yours babe.” Gabriel then walks out of the bathroom all ready to go.

I look at him up at him and get instantly aroused and feel pangs of guilt because of what I have done with Tommy. God he looks so cute and has such a little boy smile. I say to myself.

He leans towards me and starts to kiss me as he is trying to take my robe off and I say to myself please no, not right now and suddenly the telephone rings and I let out a mental sigh. Gabriel stops kissing me and gives me this horny look and then answers. “You ready man? Yeah, ok me too, ok cool I will meet you downstairs.”

I quickly run into the bathroom so he doesn’t come back and want some more. I am about to get into the shower he storms in and says.

“So where were we?” and he grabs me and forces me towards him and rips off my robe and starts to suck on my nipples.

“Stop, Gabriel you’re going to be late, wait!” He then pushes me against the bathroom wall and kisses me hard.

“Ok, ok but when I get back your ass is mine!” He then squeezes my ass with both of his hands.

“Fine, fine, go!” I say as he gets the extra key card and walks out.

“FINALLY!” I yell to myself as I get in the shower and feel the hot water pouring over me. I let out a sigh of relief and begin to process everything that happened today. I can’t believe that Tommy fucked me in the lavatory of that plane. As I recollect the happenings of the day I lean against the wall of the shower and moan and remember how his cock felt inside of me. I am so aroused yet feel so guilty at the thought of Tommy that I can’t help but to touch myself. I slide my finger into my wet pussy as I stroke my clit back and forth slowly.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

I start to moan and I start to picture Tommy’s hand instead of mine. I close my eyes and the water hits my face and I move my finger faster and faster back and forth side to side and up and down. I push myself up against the wall and begin to feel my orgasm getting closer. Thoughts of Tommy flood my mind and that is all I need to send me over the edge and I start to cum and I moan loudly under the warm water from the shower. I breathlessly compose myself and finish my shower.

I get out of the shower and towel myself off as well as my hair. I lather myself with body cream I can’t help but think about my feelings for Tommy.

I just have to do what I can to stay away from him. He and Gabriel have been friends for a long time I can't keep doing this to him. The best way to handle this is to just avoid Tommy.

I put my robe on and lay for a while on the bed frustrated about my situation. I stare out the window at the view of the red rocks while I mindlessly flip through the channels of the TV. I get up and turn the light off and slip my robe off and revel in the feeling of my naked body under the covers. I slowly begin drift off to sleep in the effort of forgetting my day.

I was in a deep sleep when I heard a loud noise. I just turned when I felt the light from the hallway on my face and so I returned under my covers. Gabriel seemed to be bumping into things and I finally felt him make his way to the bed and lay down. I was now lying on my side as I started to drift back to sleep. I felt a cool breeze and the covers moving away from my body. I moved my hands to try and find the covers and I felt Gabriel move. He wrapped his arms around me and forcefully pulled me towards him by my waist. His cock pushed up against my ass and I had no strength to fight him off so I let him do what he wanted. He put me in a spooning position and started to squeeze my breasts and moan in my ear. I tried to push his hands in the hopes that he would go back to sleep but his hold on me was tight. I felt his cock sliding up and down around my ass and I started to get aroused.

“Gabriel stop, go back to sleep.” I whispered hoping that he would listen.

He didn’t answer but what he did do was pull me closer and pushed his cock right my pussy. One of his hands invaded my clit while the other played with my nipple.

“Oh god!” I moaned and I let him ravish me.

He pushed his cock all the way inside me and fucked me harder now while his hand played with my clit and I felt my body quiver with desire. I wanted to turn my head but he was kissing the back of my neck and it was driving me crazy. I suddenly felt his hand slowly go around my neck. His grip grew tighter almost choking me. Then suddenly he whispered in my ear.

“God I have been so hard all fucking day just remembering how I fucked you on the plane!” He said softly moaning in my ear.

Panic quickly set in when I realized it was not Gabriel but in fact Tommy that was in my bed. I moved around and push back on him but he just held me tighter and forcefully pushed his cock all the way into me. He moved his hand from my neck and covered my mouth and said.

“Now, now, now, you don’t want to wake Gabriel up now do you? He had a little too much to drink tonight so I thought I would help him to his room, ain't I a nice friend? Now I would not fight if I were you since he is passed out on the couch right next to us.” He said laughing as he bit my earlobe.

I started to breathe heavily and tried to push him off me but his hand muffled my screams while he drove his cock into me deeper and harder. His hand was moving faster on my clit in sync with his cock now. I soon became so overwhelmed with desire and fear that I froze at the thought of Gabriel waking up but at the same time I didn't want Tommy to stop fucking me.

"Now I am going to remove my hand and it’s up to you if you want to scream and wake him up.” He said as he moved his hand away from my mouth.

“You such a fucking asshole, get off me! Gabriel is right there have you lost your mind?” I said trying to control the tone of my voice and not scream. He whispered back in my ear.

“This just goes to show you that I can fuck you when I please.” He said holding me so tight that I could barely breathe.

He pushed his cock inside of me so hard that I had to bite my lip not to scream because I could feel myself about to cum. I was still in disbelief that Gabriel was only couple of feet away from where Tommy was fucking me. Many thoughts flashed in my mind as I tried as hard as I could to control myself from screaming. I didn't know how to handle the lust, anger, panic, and desire I felt all at the same time

"Please, Tommy this is so wrong, PLEASE STOP!" I said practically begging him.

“God I love it when you beg me!” He said as he pushed harder into me.

He then covered my mouth with his hand and began to thrust so fast that I could not contain myself anymore. I jerked my head from side to side and he muffled my voice with his hand. I screamed as loud as I could into his hand and my orgasm ripped through my body.

“That's it baby cum on my cock. You have no other choice but to surrender yourself to me.” He said moaning in my ear and continuing to thrust hard into me.

“Oh my fucking god, Oh!” He yelled into my ear almost blowing out my eardrum.

He held me tight and close to his chest and he let go of my mouth and heavy breathing was all that filled the room up. He then flipped me on my back and was now laying on top of me holding my wrists with his hands and ravishing my breasts.

“Oh god you drive me crazy, FUCK!” He said as he tried to push his cock back into me.

“No, no please stop, I can't take this anymore, STOP!” I said demandingly.

“You need to learn to be more submissive.” He said and grabs my face and kisses me so hard he knocks the air out of me.

He gets up off the bed and starts to get dressed meanwhile I am in a hazy daze of emotions. I tried to get up by my body is so sore I can barely move. I feel him close to my face as I turn to him and say.

"Why won't you just leave me alone?" I said out of breath.

"I just can't." He said grabbing my ass and slapping it.

My hand automatically swung in the direction of his face and I slapped him. He began to laughed and said.

“That’s it baby I like it rough.” Chuckling he walked out the door.

I look over to see if Gabriel is asleep and he is really knocked out since it seems he has not moved from his place. I let out a sigh of relief and pull the covers over my head and I can’t help but smile remembering how good his cock felt. I begin to get angry and I try to put all those thoughts out of my head I say to myself.

No! This has to stop and I have half a mind to go to his room and put an end to this once and for all.

Published 
Written by Zafia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments