Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lose the Loose Shorts - Part 1

"Rachel gets her wild side exposed..."

12
4 Comments 4
22.3k Views 22.3k
989 words 989 words
You know how in life we all want to get laid by our crush? I mean, we at least think about it more often than we admit. Well, I got my wish around my third year in college. It was an accident actually. I wasn’t even trying to impress him. If anything, I was actually trying to avoid him.

Anyways, let me give you a rough idea on how I and some of the other people look like before continuing with the story. I was a rather average height girl, with ice blue eyes and straight blonde hair which came down to my shoulders. I had a rather perfect set of ass cheeks according to many. My breasts were more of the average C cups, not too big, not too small. I had a rather nerdy personality but had a secret wild side which would come out with the right people. Oh and my name is Rachel.

I had a best friend, Jane, who had dark red hair and sparkling green eyes. She was pretty much the glamour queen of my college who everyone just wanted to fuck. She was rather tall and always kept her head held high, leaving boys drooling whenever she walked by them. She knew the more wild side of me and had always wanted to flaunt it off, only that I did not give her the opportunity to do so.

My crush, James, had brown eyes, black hair and a fair complexion. He was rather muscular. But that’s all I can describe in words about him.

Remember how I told you that Jane wanted to flaunt off my sexual side but I didn’t give her an opportunity?

Well that changed on that unfateful day. I didn’t have much clothes to wear that day as I usually did. Reason? Pretty much everything was in the washer or the dryer.

So I had to dress up in bright red thongs, a crop top of sorts and some really really loose shorts. They were so loose, I had to pull them up every five minutes. Thankfully, I found a small string in my room, which I looped through the belt loops and tied, tightening myself fairly good enough.

I was on my way to class, walking along the corridor, when I felt a pair of hands on my bare belly, reaching from behind, going under my shirt. I immediately knew whose they were.

"Mhm. So the secretive slut finally dressed up in something more appropriate for herself,” Jane cooed as she turned me around, making me face her. Her hands cradled my rear as she looked into my eyes.

“Don’t be silly, Jane.”

“Oh Rachel, it’s not me who is dressed in loose shorts.”

“What? Who told you they were even loose?”

To this, Jane did not reply. I could feel her fingers come to the front of my shorts and do something but I could not see what she was doing properly.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff



“Well then, I guess we have to do this the hard way.”

She merely murmured before dragging me by the hand to the middle of the corridor. Suddenly, her hands dove to the waistband of my shorts and yanked them down all the way to my knees. I squealed and suddenly felt happy that the corridor was empty.

“Not loose you said. I barely had to tug,” she said.

I bent down to pull up my shorts when I felt her grab my thong's waistband and tug it upwards, giving me a small wedgie.

“Sexy panties too, you little whore. Wanting to show of these, eh?”

She squeezed my ass cheeks at the last few words. As I pulled up my shorts, I realized that she had removed the string I had used as a belt. Before, I had time to argue, she was pulling me to class again.

“You are sitting next to me in class,” she ordered.

I could feel her pulling me but it was not by the hand or anything. I looked down and gasped as I realized that she was pulling my by the waistband on my thong. The wedgie she had had given me had resulted in the waistband of my panties peeking out.

So there we were, in a rather boring class. The desk we were sitting at offered complete privacy, much to my reassurance. Our lower halves were completely blocked from view unless someone came too close.

“Hey Rachel, do you realize that I am the only one here who can see your bottom half?” Jane purred in my ear.

“Y-yes” I stuttered.

“Make yourself comfortable, remove them.”

I knew that Jane had something up her sleeves and was not willing to fall for it. I shook my head adamantly and turned away to face the front. Jane was not the type to give up. I felt her fingers reach to my shorts’ button and trace it. She suddenly unbuttoned it and started tugging at my shorts.

“Fine,” I finally said, not wanting to attract too much attention. I raised my ass a little, giving her just enough room to pull it down to my ankles. I sat back down, only in my thong.

“Those will be gone soon too,” Jane said as she dropped her pencil. She bent down to take it, only to slip my shorts off my feet in the process. She dropped them on the bench we were sitting on, on the side facing away from me.

“Don’t even think about it,” I warned her, but she had the upper hand here.

“Fine, I will make you want them to be gone,” she snickered. That was when I knew that the rest of the class was not going to be anywhere close to normal.

To be continued in part 2.

A/N: Thank you for reading. Comments and votes will motivate me to write more here.


Published 
Written by RachelJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments