Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Ashley Meets Her Match

"A strong willed Mistress finds herself with a stranger who gives her a lesson in submission."

33
17 Comments 17
16.3k Views 16.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

 

I was attending one of the workshops at the fetish convention, sitting in the back of the room when I spot you.  The perfect looking Domme dressed in a black leather miniskirt, black sleeveless top with enough buttons undone to show much of your black lacy bra that was just barely covering a pair of ample breasts.  Dark silk stockings and stiletto heels topped off with a black military cap completed the look. I know right away I want to take you, make you submit to me.  My mind starts to formulate a plan on how to make that happen, and just what I want to do. I was barely listening to the presenter anymore.  I was watching you, making sure that you do not see me before I was ready.

 

When the presentation was done, I slip out during the question and answer session, heading back to my room where I gather a few items and put them in a small bag.  I go to the cloak room, chat with the attendant there, work out some details, then check the bag and head back to the classroom.  I arrive just as they were finishing and mix in with the crowd as they exit.  I follow you to see where you head next and see you go into another presentation.

I take off to check out some other things at the convention, then return to the classroom just as the class was letting out.  Staying out of sight, I watch you leave the room and head to the vendor area.  I follow you in and wait for my chance.  I had come up with a plan, at least a partial plan, but I must somehow get your attention.  You  are standing at a vendor booth that was selling items made from recycled rubber when you turn and I finally catch your eye.  I look directly at you and give a 'come here now’ look and tilt my head indicating the same thing.  You just look at me quizzically.  I look again and just nod.  When you return to looking at the merchandise, I turn around and pretend to look at something in one of the other vendor booths.

When I turn back, you are looking at me again, but have not moved any closer.  I stare at you impatiently.  I mouth the word “NOW”.  You straighten up and walk over to me quickly.  A number of people watch you as you walk over. 

“Were you talking to me?”

“Yes I was, and you knew that as soon as we locked eyes.  I don’t like to be ignored when I call someone.”

In an attempt at sounding assertive, you try to stare me down and say, “What?” 

I answer you with a glare that requires no verbal interpretation.  With your stiletto heels, we stand nearly eye to eye. You try once again to stare me down.  I stand silent, then shrug slightly and slowly begin to turn away as if to say 'fine!'. 

I hear you whisper, “Wait.” I stop, turn around and look at you.  I tilt my head toward the door, then turn and walk away, this time not stopping.  I walk out of the room knowing you are following me and smile to myself.  I head to the cloak room where the attendant sees me coming and leaves the room, putting up a sign that says "Back in 30 minutes".

I wonder if you are thinking just what are you doing?  After all, you are a Domme, and here you are following someone you have never met before to do god only knows what. I open the door and signal you inside.  I notice a few people have followed us at a distance and watch us walk into the cloak room and hear them whispering and pointing in our direction.  I see you notice them as well.  I only close the bottom half of the door, leaving the top half open for anyone to see what happens next.

By the look on your face, I know you are confused, wondering just what I have planned, what I will do to you.  And I know you are wondering if you should just walk away now.  But I see the hesitation and as you start to speak, I shake my head and place my finger against your lips.  Then I put the tip of my finger against your lips and push them apart, forcing it into your mouth.

You look at me as if to say 'What the fuck?' and start backing away.  I stop what I am doing, shrug my shoulders again. 

“We can continue or I can stop now… it’s your choice.  It is always the subs choice.  You know what the event safe word is and if you say it, I will stop immediately.  So what will it be?”

I wait a moment and when you don’t leave, I take a small bag from the shelf above the coat rack and set it on a chair, then put two fingers back into your open mouth.  I move them in and out, fucking your mouth with them.  I see you looking out the door at the people watching.  They have been joined by others and have moved a bit closer.

I signal for you to take your top off and you comply without a word.  As I watch you take it off, I know now you have taken the first step to turning yourself over to me.  Opening the bag, I pull out a small rubber flogger and see your eyes open wide with understanding and fear. You have likely done this to many subs, but have never experienced it yourself.  Though a small protest escapes your lips, you still don’t move; make no attempt to back away or leave the room.  Several of the people outside the room move even closer.

I undo the clasp on your bra and it falls to the floor.  I watch as you shiver, guessing it is more from the knowledge that strangers are seeing you like this and wondering what is coming next as much as it is from the cool air.  I smile as your nipples harden and swell. I can see that you are becoming aroused, a flush beginning to show in your cheeks and breasts.  I look at the people watching, smile and look back at you. I can see you have begun to accept whatever I will do, and that others, perhaps even someone you know might be watching.  I wonder if that thought is adding to your excitement or your fear.

I slap the flogger against my hand and hear you gasp at the sound.  I brush it back and forth across your breasts, relishing your reaction, knowing what will happen soon.  You let out a small moan.  I press my lips to your ear and whisper, “Trust me?”

“Y…yes.”

I turn you to allow those watching the best angle to see what I am going to do, then raise the flogger a flick it gently against your breast.  First one breast then the other, as I move back and forth.  You moan as I watch your breasts and nipples swell even more.  Each stroke increases in intensity and you moan a little louder this time.  I notice your hands twitch a few times like you are going to raise them to stop me, then see you relax  them again.  I wonder how many times you have seen one of your subs do that?  How many times you have disciplined them for not stopping themselves from covering their breasts?  Did that go through your mind and is that why you stopped yourself?

I stop for a minute to watch the thin red streaks beginning to show and darken against your pale white breasts and rub them gently with my hands.  When I see you begin to relax, I take your nipples and give each one a hard tweak.  You jump and squeal in protest, but still make no attempt to cover up or leave.  I step aside a bit, and let those that have moved closer see the color developing, then flog them a bit longer.  This time I am not so gentle, and with each stroke, your body jerks. 

“Oohhh,” you cry out, then bite your lip to silence yourself. 

Your face reddens as you hear the whispers coming from those watching.  I hear the click of a couple of cameras, and see several people near the front holding up cell phones. I wonder again if you know any of them, or if they know you.  I finally stop when I see welts forming on your skin.  I know from experience they will disappear in less than a day, but they will be a little reminder for you until they do.  I see you looking at the welts as I put the flogger back into the bag and pull out a silk scarf.  I turn you around and tie it around one wrist, then pull that hand behind your head.  I pull up your other hand and tie your wrists together, then wrap the end around your neck.  It is just tight enough to keep your arms in place.  The action forces your breasts to stick out, getting at least one soft cheer of approval from the group watching you as I turn you around to face them again.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

Your cheeks redden once again as you try not to look at those watching you.  I lean down and suck on each tit and hear you purr softly in response.  Biting them gently as I stretch each nipple out, the purr becomes a soft moan.  I reach down with one hand and slap your thighs as you obediently spread them open.  I reach up and slap your pussy, feeling your wetness.  Then I rub your clit and push up into your slit, wetting my fingers from the moisture on your panties.  I hear you moan again.  I sniff my fingers, taking in the smell of your sex, then put them to your lips.

You open your mouth and lick them.  I can see your excitement growing as your fear is fading.  I bring my hand back down between your legs, and pushing your panties aside, tease your clit, then push two fingers into you.  Juices flood over my hand and I see your knees buckle slightly.  I quickly pull out, not wanting you to cum just yet.   Stretching out my arm, I invite one of the women watching to taste you.   I wonder what you are thinking now, how you feel about being on display; how you, a Domme, find yourself in this position with a total stranger?  I give you a moment to regain your composure.  You notice the growing crowd of people watching you and blush again.

I pull some nipple clamps out of the bag and hear you whisper pleadingly, “Nooo, please no.”  I laugh quietly, lean in and whisper, “I told you, say the safe word, and I will stop.”

”I… I trust…,” you whisper so softly I barely hear you.

I squeeze one nipple between my fingers, pulling it out and attach a clamp.  You flinch as I attach the second clamp, but stand your ground.  It is only then you notice the chain attached to the two clamps has another longer chain with a third clamp on it.  I reach around and unzip your skirt, pushing it to the floor.  Murmurs of approval come from the crowd that numbers about thirty by now.  You try closing your eyes, I suppose to shut them out, but I lift your chin and tell you to open them.  I tell you I want you to see them watching you, see the appreciation for what you are letting me do to you.

You open your eyes and nod your head.  I hook my thumbs in the waistband of your panties and pull them down, helping you to step out of them and your skirt.  You are naked now except for your garter belt, silk stockings and heels.  I turn you around to admire what I see. 

I whisper one word: "Beautiful”.  Someone in the crowd whistles softly. I pull on the chain with the third clamp, bending you over until it reaches your clit.  I push the hood aside and rub your clit until I feel it harden, then attach the clamp.  I use the screw to tighten it, then also tighten the clamp on each nipple.

You moan and say in a raspy voice, “OMG, FUCK yes.” 

You shudder and for a second I think you might collapse, but then you straighten your legs. I pull the chair over and rest your shoulders on the back, your ass facing the crowd.  They jostle around trying to get a good view.  I pull out a rubber covered paddle and show it to you.  Your eyes widen and I once again ask you if you trust me.  Once again, you nod yes.  I slap it back and forth between your legs and you spread them apart in response.  I put the paddle on the seat of the chair where you can see it.  I reach into the bag and pull several items from the bag and show one to you. 

You can see it is a butt plug and I see a slight smile form at the corners of your mouth as you say, “Please?”

I show you something in my other hand, a remote control, then touch the butt plug to your breast and press a button.  You feel a slight shock and vibration as I do.  I pick up the bottle of lube I had removed from the bag and pour it liberally down your ass crack.  It must have tickled a bit as you giggled.  Either that or your were nervous about what was going to happen next. Picking up the plug I pour some lube on it as well.

I press it against your rosebud, pushing it slowly in.  I add a bit more lube as your muscles resist the pressure.  Then I feel you relax and hear the pop as it passes your ring and is sucked in.  As you gasp, I turn on the vibe.  I hear several quiet claps come from the hallway.

“OMG!”

I press another button, sending a shock to the plug.  You jerk and shout, “FUCK.”

I press the button again, holding it down a bit longer, than a third time, longer still, smiling as I watch you squirm.  But your breathing is getting heavier and coming in gasps.  I know from experience your clit is engorged by now, making the pressure from the clamp more intense. 

As I pick up the paddle, you look up and I can tell by the look in your eyes, you know what is coming next.  Perhaps it is just me, but I think I also see some anticipation in your expression.  I no longer see any fear.  I lean down and kiss each ass cheek, then bite each one hard enough to leave a mark.  I rub each cheek with the paddle, then hand it a woman standing nearest the door. 

As she takes a tentative swing another woman says, “Me next, please Mistress.”  I hand her the paddle, and she takes a bit harder swing.

Once again you scream, “FUCK!”

I take the paddle back and begin landing soft blows all over your ass and thighs, watching the skin turn pink, then red.

“PLEASE?  I’m on fire.”

I turn and look at the crowd and close the top half of the door, leaving it open just a crack.  Reaching into my bag, I pull out a feeldo.  Sliding the bulb end under my kilt, I slip it into my wet, hot pussy.  I quickly untie your hands and release the clamps from your nipples and clit.  I hear you breathe in a sigh of relief as the pressure subsides and the blood flow returns.  I run the head of the feeldo up and down your slit, then slip it deep inside you.  My hips move back and forth slowly as the shaft slides in and out of your pussy.

You moan, ”Yesssss.”

“Moan louder.  I want them to hear you; want them to know what you are feeling.”

“YESSSSSSS, OMG, YESSSSS.  FUCK ME!”

As you scream, the crowd applauds.  I fuck you harder and faster, plunging deep inside.  I can feel the pressure of the butt plug with each stroke.  As I slap your ass, I press the remote again, sending another shock into your ass, but you barely respond, just push back harder into my hips.  The harder and faster I go, the louder your moans and screams get.

“Tell me what you want.”

“FUCK ME.  MAKE ME CUM.”

I oblige, fucking you harder, ramming all nine inches of the dildo hard against your back wall.  Making you mine. With each stroke, I feel the pressure in my own pussy; feel that familiar feeling welling up.  I reach down a pinch your clit, and give you another shock.

“Take me….NOW!”.

I plunge down one last time as my own orgasm explodes.  You scream as your body jerks when your orgasm hits as well.  I reach over and open the door as I continue sliding in and out of you, until we are both spent.  I finally stop and remove the dildo and the butt plug, placing them and everything else back into the bag.  I pick up your panties and put them in the bag too.  I slip something into your hand, then open the bottom half of the door; the people make an aisle as I walk away.  I see the attendant heading back to the cloak room. I turn and look at you one last time...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments