Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My boss took charge

"Nicholas gets blackmailed by his boss."

19
3 Comments 3
34.1k Views 34.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

My name is Nicholas and I am thirty-one years old. I have always had a lot of pride in my body and had never had much of a hard time picking up dates. I was down on my luck and found a hard time finding a job. With all the skills I had learned in college, I had obviously spent too much time partying. When it came time for me to find a real job I could find a low-key job as a researcher for a law firm.

When a firm takes on a case, and they need to get back checks and corroborate information given by different people, I am the one they send. I get as much information as possible, type it all up and hand it over. I do all the legwork and get none of the praise.

I thought I was doing a good job. Obviously not. It was about six months into working in my new job when I was called into my boss’s office. Mikayla was a woman in her late thirties. She had opened the firm after working for a big firm for fifteen years, in fact, they helped her open it.

She was what I would call a firecracker, short and deadly. She was 5’4 with perfect proportions. She had dark hair down to her shoulders and sensual brown eyes. She had the look of being able to see right through people. She seemed to understand their strengths and weaknesses and dealt with them accordingly. As a lawyer, she had a ninety-five percent success rate. She was very well respected.

I knocked on her door and she motioned me to sit down. She had a file in front of her and a few on the side. She was looking over pages, making noises that sounded like she was satisfied with what she was looking at.

She looked pleased with what she was looking at and I relaxed, maybe it wasn’t as bad as I thought. I was wrong. Mikayla looked at me sharply, she didn’t look pleased this time.

“Nicholas, I am not pleased with your work here. Last month you missed a vital piece of information which nearly cost us the case. You don’t double check your facts and you don’t look to see if key witnesses contradict themselves. All these things make for bad judgment, not only that it makes us look like amateurs. I will have no choice but to let you go.”

I’m not sure what came over me, but before I knew it, I was on the floor in front of her begging my case.

“Please miss Mikayla, I need this job. It’s the only thing I have going for me at the moment. I’ll do anything you ask, anything.”

She looked at me like I was pathetic and then smiled.

“Okay then take off your shirt.”

I looked at her shocked. She smiled back at me.

“You do want to keep your job, don’t you?”

I reluctantly took off my jacket and took off my shirt.

“Now take off your trousers and stand in front of me.”

I looked at her shocked.

“No, that’s sexual harassment, I can have you arrested.”

She smiled at me as she slid her hand over my chest and gently pinching my nipple.

“You won’t do that darling, will you? If I get arrested, you will have no job. And if you don’t do as I say you won’t have a job. You may as well do as I tell you and enjoy it.”

I could see her point and started to take off my trousers. She gave a whistle and started to strip off in front of me. She wore mismatching underwear, but she looked great. Whatever she had planned was definitely going to be good for me either way. As much as I resented that she was blackmailing I was going to let her have her way.

She circled me, her hand sliding over my back and chest. She stood behind me, her hand caressing my ass over my underwear. She seemed to hum her approval as both her hands slid into my underwear cupping my butt.

“You have a delicious ass, so firm.”

She pulled down my underwear and reached around me from behind. Her hand held onto my cock and she started to jerk me off. I could not believe I was letting her do this to me, it was going against my every whim.

“Nicholas, you are going to fuck me and if you satisfy me not only will you get to keep your job, but I’ll give you a raise.”

She let go of my cock. For a second I thought she had gone out, but when she walked around to the front of me, I realised that she had just taken off her bra and panties. Naked she was a goddess. She may have been short, but she had curves in all the right places.

She stood in front of me, sliding her finger up the underside of my erect penis. She licked her lips and smiled at me.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

I watched as she bent right over in front of me, taking my cock into her mouth. She started to suck me hard, taking my cock into her throat. She was good, very good. It was like it was her first cock in ages. I found out later I was right.

Her hand cupped my balls as she sucked me hard. I had never had a blowjob quite like it before and knew I would not last long. I tried pushing her head away but she just pushed my hand out of the way. She kept sucking me hard till my legs started shaking and I could not hold back anymore.

I held the back of her head as I shot my load into her mouth. She made no attempt to pull away as she carried on sucking me, swallowing my load. She carried on sucking me for a minute before pulling my cock from her mouth.

She took a chair and placed it in front of her desk. I watched as she sat on her desk and spread her legs.

“Come sit down in front of me and eat my pussy out. I want you to make me cum, then you can fuck me.”

I sat on the chair in front of her and buried my head between her legs. I started to lick her slowly, slipping my tongue inside her hole. As I licked tried my best to suck on her clit. I must have been doing something right as her hand slid through my hair and she started to moan. I sucked hard on her pussy lips, this seemed to do the Trick. Her body started to shake and I sucked on her pussy more.

Her orgasm was one of those silent but violent ones. She hardly made a noise, but her body shook and her pussy gushed. She pushed my head away and lay back on her desk. She closed her legs and groaned as she came down from her high.

Mikayla smiled at me. She sat back up and spread her legs.

“You hard again yet? Slip that cock inside me, fuck me.”

I stood up and slid my hard cock into her pussy. She was surprisingly tight and I slid all the way inside her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close as I started to fuck her. I wasn’t so reluctant anymore. She felt amazing.

She held my head to hers, kissing me gently. Our tongues moved over each other as we breathed heavily through our noses. My hands groped at her breasts as her hand held my head.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and watched her climb off her desk. She turned around and bent over. Her ass looked amazing and she laughed as I gave her a gentle spank. She lifted one leg onto the desk as I slid my cock inside her from behind. She groaned, groping her own breasts as I started to fuck her once more.

I held her hips as I slammed my cock in and out of her once more. Her pussy felt so good, I really wanted to cum inside her. I decided to slow my pace and concentrate on hitting her pleasure points. I continued to fuck her, moving my hips about. It seemed to do the trick as soon her body was shaking once more. She whimpered loudly and a small orgasm rippled through her body.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and sat down on the chair. She smiled at me and sat on my lap. She slid herself down on my pole and held onto my shoulders. She bounced on my lap for a good few minutes, groaning and whimpering. She kissed me again, this time I could feel the love emanating from her.

“Cum for me Nicholas, cum deep inside me.”

I pulled her close, squashing her breasts against my chest. I picked her up and lay her flat on the floor. She wrapped her legs around me as I started to pound her pussy for all I was worth. She started to whimper loudly in my ear and I knew when I would cum she would too.

I slammed for all I was worth, finally letting go. I shot my load deep inside her. This seemed to push her over the edge as she had yet another orgasm. She held me close, her arms and legs wrapped around me. She wouldn’t let me go.

We kissed passionately as my cock went soft inside her. She let go of me, rolling us over on the floor. I watched as she climbed off me and took my cock into her mouth. I watched as she sucked me lovingly and played with my balls.

She climbed back on top of me and lay flat on my body. She kissed me lovingly as she held my head.

“Nicholas, that was wonderful. You can keep your job, but I have a new job offer for you. I want you to become my PA, that way you will be close at hand whenever I need a good fuck. You will be my handsome toy boy.”

I just made a noise. I felt comfortable with her body on top of me. I was warm and snuggled up to her before falling asleep.

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments