Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My decent in to female domination

"My wife takes complete control of me and my weak will power"

12
4 Comments 4
28.0k Views 28.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
"I give you so many handjobs, you really owe me" my girlfriend said as I took off my shorts and underwear.

"Haha I know, well I'm a lot hornier than you. I can't help it" I replied, and smiled down at her.

"How much is one of these worth to you? 50? 100?" she asks. She is wearing running shorts, which show off her tanned and toned legs, and a tight t-shirt. I look down at her boobs, D cups on an athletic frame.

"100 at least. They are amazing."

She gets out the lube and pours it along the length of my already-hard dick.

"Well you owe me. I'm not doing this for free anymore" she says with a smile on her face.

"Oohhhh just keep stroking me, I'll pay any price you ask" I say.

A few minutes later its all over, as I stand there orgasming cum out of my dick, and it gets on her shirt and shorts.

"Why are you so sloppy with your cum? Now I have to wash this shirt and these shorts." And she pauses. "Actually No. You owe me 100. And you will start to repay me by doing my laundry, haha, I think thats fair" she says, the cum soaking in to her blue shirt and black running shorts.

We live together, and its no big deal. I strip off her shirt and shorts and go to wash them, and grab the rest of her clothes on the way. No point in wasting a load of laundry on just two pieces of clothing.

An hour and a half later the clothes are dried. She walks over to the drier and calls me over.

"The clothes are dry, hurry up and fold them before they get wrinkled" she says.

"Ok ok, getting bossy aren't you?" I reply.

"Yes of course I am. You owe me 100!"

"Well it'll be paid off I fold your laundry you goofball" I say casually.

"Uh uh, I'm paying you 10 an hour, and that's generous for laundry. Fold these and you owe me only 80. Lucky you, I won't make you pay me back all at once. There's more opportunities down the line for ya" she says and slaps me on the butt.

This was strange, but whatever, its all for fun, so I agree. And fold her laundry. Soon we went to sleep and went to work the next day.

When I got home from work again I was horny, and my girlfriend was on the phone, stressed and talking to her co-worker, Jenny.

"I can't believe what an asshole our boss is. You're in a tough situation, but you'll pull through" I hear her say. "Ok babe, love ya, see ya tomorrow at work" and she hangs up the phone. "Well hello there Mr., do you want another hand job?" she asks.

"Yes of course. That would be just what I need" I say.

I get hard. The lube comes out. She strokes me off. I cum on her shirt again.

"Thats another 100, 180 total" she blurts out. "And do my laundry, fuck you are sloppy. Christ you get cum everywhere. You need to stop that" she says, and looking legitimately annoyed.

"Sorry babe. I'll do your laundry" I mumble. An hour later the laundry is drying and she calls me over. I'm wearing my boxers.

"Babe I'm horny, why don't you go down on me? It'll take care of 100 off your tab" she says with a smirk.

I do as she asks and get out a bottle of flavored lube, get down on my knees, and go down on her for ten minutes, and I start to get an erection, and it pokes out through my boxers. I keep licking her, while she moans, and slowly stroke myself while doing it. Its awesome.

After another ten minutes she starts shaking and orgasms on the couch, while I look up at her beautiful tits and keep stroking my cock.

"Well that was an easy 100 I earned back" I say confidently.

"Not so fast. You ENJOYED it, just look at your cock, you thought I wouldn't notice, haha."

"Well it should be worth more than 100 because its oral sex, a hand job from you is worth a 100".

"No way. Uh uh. You're enjoying it. I don't enjoy giving you handjobs. Its only worth 30 to me to get oral sex from you. And you better accept it or you're not getting any more hand jobs."

I was screwed. I DID enjoy going down on her. And I was horny and wanted another hand job.

"Ok fine, well can I get another hand job from you? Please?" I said.

"Yes. Fine. But first I want you to lick all the lube from my legs and crotch." she said

"Ok" I say quietly. No point in arguing with her. I just want some more release.

"On your knees" and she stands up, shirt and shoes on but no shorts, and I start licking all the lube and saliva and juices from her legs and pussy lips. She grabs my hair in her hands and guides me all over her inner thighs. Then she steps away and lays me down on the carpet, and sits on my chest and starts stroking me right there on the floor. I'm already really hard and cum within two minutes.

"That was some EASY money, hahaha" she says as she gets up off me, her gorgeous ass hovering over my head.

"That's 180, minus 30 for going down on me, plus 100 for the hand job, make it 250 total babe. Hey you agreed to this, I'm just following the rules" she said with an evil smile. "If you weren't so helplessly enslaved to your cock then none of this would be happening to you. Men can only think with one of their heads at a time."

She was really taking this tally thing seriously, I had agreed to it jokingly but she was really keeping track.

Later that week I couldn't hold it in any longer and asked for another hand job. Another 100 on the tab. Soon she offered me the choice of 10 an hour cleaning the house, or 20 an hour cleaning if I was naked. The catch was I'd have to agree to one or the other until my tab was worked off. Naturally, I chose cleaning naked around the house.

Problem was I would get turned on by her watching me. She would frequently make comments as I cleaned naked or start talking to dirty to me. Once I got an erection she would stroke me off and I could clean for three hours after work, butt naked, and still owe more money than when I started. I was getting more and more in with each passing day.

It had gotten out of control: we hadn't had sex in over a month, I would just ask for a hand job, get off, and be another 100 in the hole. Even cleaning all day on a Saturday, naked, at twenty dollars an hour had earned me back 160, but I was horny and each time I got an erection (twice) she stroked me off without me even saying anything, and I was still -40 for the day. I couldn't help it; it made me so horny to be controlled like that.

I'd get home from work, she would make me strip naked and start me cleaning/ doing her toe nails/ cooking and if I got even the hint of an erection she would order me to the bedroom and stroke me off. I couldn't stop getting horny and I couldn't stop myself getting further in to debt.

AishaPaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaPaez

Within eight weeks I owed her over 8,000.

After four weeks she applied a chastity cage each morning before work, and after weeks of that, something changed. On this day, a Wednesday, when I got home she ordered me to clean naked (the place was freaking spotless) but she kept the cage on. My cock strained against it all night but she never removed it. This happened on Thursday too. By Friday, I was so horny I resorted to begging her to take it off.

"I'll take it off, but you owe me too much money. I'm NOT going to give you any more hand jobs" she said, looking me straight in the eye.

"What? No mistress, there has to be something I can do to earn it back. I NEED your hand jobs" I said in a whiny voice. It was embarrassing but what could I do?

Her gay friend, David, walked in the door.

"I've been telling my friend Dave about you, and he suggested I let him fuck you in the ass as a way of earning back all the money. I think it's fair. After all, you're an anal virgin" she said with a laugh.

I'm nervous, but I'm so helpless anymore that I don't care. The idea has always kind of turned me on, but I never had the balls to go through with it. I got down on my knees and start giving my wife oral sex, and I feel David put a hand on my ass as he kneels behind me. My dick is out of the chastity cage and already hard, despite the situation, because it had been five days since I'd gotten any release.

I'm going down on my girlfriend and of course start to get hard, and I feel Dave's dick slide in to my ass. It doesn't feel much different than a butt plug but then he starts slowly thrusting it in and out. I keep licking my wife and I am swallowed up by the sensations of licking her, with her hands in my hair, and David fucking me. He doesn't go all the way out with each stroke, but when he does it feels really good. It just hits me like a burst of please, it must be my most sensitive area which is right by my balls, and I can feel his balls slapping against mine.

I try to just focus on pleasing my wife, but then David starts talking.

"Oh this ass hole feels good, but I'm just getting warmed up. I'm going to need to get higher up on his back to really fuck him good." he says in a deep voice.

I'm relieved because this angle feels good and I keep getting this burst of pleasure, again, again, again with each stroke. I hope this new angle will stop the feeling.

He climbs up off his knees with his cock still in my ass, and stands over me, legs bent, and starts fucking deep in to me, rubbing against my prostate and balls, and oh....my.....God.....it feels amazing. I panic and try to move out from under him, but my wife is moaning and tightly grasping my head. David keeps fucking me deeply and puts his weight in to every downward thrust. He isn't so much fucking me as pulling his dick out to the tip and then plopping down on my ass, thrusting all the way in. Pressuring against my prostate and the sensitive area and culminating each thrust with a slap of his balls on mine. Its ecstasy. And I'm embarrassed.

I squirm but I think David realizes how much he is pleasing me, and he grabs me tighter. In and out he keeps fucking me and I realize I'm going to cum, I let out a low moan in to my wifes pussy and arch my back, astounded at the feeling from my first hands free orgasm, and I begin to shudder, and David collapses my knees and pushes me to the floor with his cock and his hips.

My head is still in my wife's pussy and my back is arched back painfully, but David keeps fucking me and my wife starts moaning loudly, clamping down on my head with her legs.

"Oh God damnit I'm cumming!!" she yells loudly.

It feels like David is now thrusting straight up and down in my ass, pinning me to the floor while my wife writhes in ecstasy above me.

She slowly comes down off her orgasm and David is now really thrusting in and out rapidly, approaching his own orgasm, and my wife slides away from me on the couch, now just watching my face and David as he continues fucking me. Soon he is moaning and I'm numb to what is happening, my back arched painfully back by the couch, unable to move, my wife's hands holding my face, my ass and stomach squished on the floor.

I look at my wife's face and she is smiling and staring at David's cock as it moves in and out of my ass. David begins to cum and I can feel it inside me ass and realize that he's not wearing a condom, which I had assumed he had been and didn't even bother to check. He soon stops fucking me and just sits there, dick in my butt, not moving, and I'm still impaled on the floor.

After a minute he painfully withdraws, and my wife stands up over me, facing David, and I can feel her hands spreading my butt cheeks to look at the damage, and she says in a puzzled voice "Did you cum David? I don't see it...".

"Oh I definitely came in his ass, it felt fucking amazing" he said.

"OK push it out babe. Here I'll help you" she says, and plops down on my lower back, hands spreading my butt cheeks. The pressure causes me to clench my stomach, and out comes a glob of jizz, and then another, and finally it just oozes out with the lube he was using.

"Alright flip over and I'll give you a handjob for being so good. You took that like I champ and I'd say you have earned back all the money you owed me" she says, slapping my butt cheek like I'm a pet or something. I roll over, and she see's my dick, limp, with a smear of my own cum on the floor and on my stomach.

"Oh my God you came! Hahaha but babe you can't earn back any money from this if you came! Oh God, you are so pathetic, I don't even understand what happened, how did you cum?"

And she looks at David, and he just smirks. "Yeah I'm that good" he says.

"So he came just from you fucking him? Oh wow that's pathetic, I guess that's what chastity will do to a man."

She pushes me back, face down, on the ground and sits back on top of me. My dick is down between my legs, and she pinches the head, and I feel myself getting hard again. I let out a small moan.

She hears it and starts to pinch the head again, and again.

"Ok babe I'll try something for you, since your ass is already stretched out and lubed up." she says. And I feel her take my dick in one hand, and the other starts pressing against my ass, she has small hands and she starts worming it in to my butt, and I am ashamed but it feels good. Really good...

...and I realize I'll never escape her domination.

Published 
Written by SanJoseWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments