Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Newest Coworker

"I go through hell after teasing my newest coworker"

13
2 Comments 2
29.7k Views 29.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

For the past several years, everything had been going steady for me. I worked a high paying job at the same law firm for over seven years and was also in the perfect relationship with Mandy for ten. Her luscious blonde hair, dazzling blue eyes and best of all, D size breasts made me love her more every day. Her looks were not the only thing she had going for her either. She was very intelligent and had a highly successful career in law as well.

My favorite part about our relationship was that when it came to the bedroom, Mandy was much different than other girls. She was willing to try out many things that I suggested, things that normally would have made a normal girl run out of the room. She even took control a majority of the time during our activities, a complete rare trait in females.  

Little did I know, the dynamics of our relationship, as well as the rest of my life, were going to be changed by someone else, and one I would definitely not have expected at first. Her name was Monica Danvers, who had recently joined my law firm and was working in HR. The moment she was introduced to me, I couldn’t help but feel a bit of scorn towards her. She looked she never cracked a smile in her life and she wore thick glasses and a mud-colored shirt that must have gone out of fashion ages ago.

She wasn’t exactly unattractive but she didn’t wear any makeup and clearly didn’t care about her appearance. I would have been very surprised if she had a boyfriend. Appearances weren’t everything but I quickly discovered that her personality was just as unlikeable. She took her job incredibly seriously, even for a junior position. When I told her that she could relax a little bit, she gave me a humiliating lecture, right in front of everyone, about how she was not here to goof off and that I should be ashamed of myself. I wasn’t the only person who despised her at work either. After a month of joining our firm, I noticed that she had not even made one single friend nor did she even care to try.


While she was unlikeable, she kept to herself for the most part, so people eventually just began to ignore her. However, with me, it was different. I didn’t know why at first but I disliked her with an intense passion. Within just a few days of her joining our firm, I teased and picked on her a lot, doing things such as hiding her supplies and poking her in the ribs whenever I walked past her. I had never behaved like this in my entire life but something about Monica just made her so dislikeable.

In addition to teasing her at work, I would always talk about how much I despised Monica to Mandy after I got home. Being the great girlfriend that she was, Mandy listened to me eagerly, wanting me to continue further. It felt incredibly exhilarating to talk about Monica to her and it didn’t take much thinking for me to discover that the reason for this because they were pretty much polar opposites; Mandy was attractive and charming while Monica was dull and boring. The astounding contrast between the two had made me appreciate Mandy even more and ignited the passion in our relationship to a whole new level. In a way, Monica improved my relationship with Mandy but nonetheless, I still continued to torment her at work.

When I got back from work one day, I was completely exhausted, as I just finished my most difficult project yet. I was planning on celebrating later with Mandy and some coworkers but not before I got some rest. I was planning on just crashing on the bed when I noticed the entire house was eerily dark and silent. The only light that was on was in our bedroom. Curious as to what Mandy was up to, I started walking upstairs. As I got closer and closer, I whiffed an intoxicating aroma of her favourite perfume. Even that was enough to get my motor running, as I felt myself slowly getting an erection.   

“This must be good,” I thought, walking slowly to my bedroom.

Once I went inside, I blinked and stared in awe. Mandy stood there, in nothing but a black mini dress. She walked over to me while I just stood there shocked, and kissed me lightly on the lips with her thick, red ones, smearing lipstick all over them. Speaking to me in a soft, seductive voice, she said, “Hey babe, I think you deserve a reward for your hard work today. Don’t you?”

At the sound of that, I quickly wrestled off my shirt, without taking my eyes off her for one second, and, trying to remain cool, said, “What do you have in mind, my slave?”

She laughed, “Oh, tonight, I’m the master and you’re the slave. I just thought my slave deserved a reward for how hard they’ve been working,” giving me another kiss.

I shrugged and grinned. Since I was exhausted from work, I definitely preferred her to be the dom so I didn’t have to put in much work. Besides, I knew that from my past experience, she was an excellent dom.
 
“Why don’t you lie down after you’ve taken off everything,” as she pointed at the bed.

I was definitely in a hurry now. I rapidly undid my belt buckle, and slipped off my pants and boxers, showing off my manhood. She glanced at it appreciatively before nodding beside her, beckoning me to join her. I sat down and she pushed my shoulders down and straddled me. I felt her grab my hair, in an arousingly forceful manner and kissed me once more. She pressed against me hard, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Her tongue danced around in my mouth, constantly moving around to keep me on edge. I tried to match my pace with her but she clearly wanted to remain ahead of me and kept me from reaching her. She playfully bit down on my lip, not too hard but not too soft either, before slipping back into the comfort of my mouth. My cock grew rock hard and was pressing against her body but she was too focused on her kiss to notice.

Finally, she drew back and I briefly felt a spurt of disappointment. On the bright side, I knew that was only foreplay, and I was eager to get on with it and relieve myself. Rather than get me off, she whispered into my ear, “Before we get to what you’re thinking about, how about a little massage?”

Now that I thought about it, a massage was a great idea. My penis might have been aching but it had only been doing that for a few minutes. On the other hand, the rest of my body was still tired from work. I nodded and she slowly got up and let me lie on my stomach. As she sat on my back, I could feel the creamy texture of her thighs press against my sides and even that was arousing.

Her fingers soon found themselves on my shoulders, pressing into them with firmness. I shuddered in relief as this was almost as good as an orgasm. Her hands moved around fluidly, relieving me within seconds. Despite my hard-on, I didn’t want her to stop.

While I was enjoying myself, I heard her say, “You know, I wish Monica will be as lucky as you one day.”

I asked drowsily, “What do you mean?”

“Well, she’s been telling me that she’s having an awful time at work right now. She’s tired every time she gets home and she doesn’t have a boyfriend to make her pain go away. Unlike you.”

“You met her?” I asked incredulously. “How?”

The massage continued on, and although it was blissful at first, it gets less enjoyable now since our conversation was making me more uneasy.  

“Actually, I know her from a long time ago. We’re good friends.”

I suddenly bolted upwards in shock although the weight of Mandy’s body stopped me from rising upwards more than a few millimeters.
She continued on, in a sympathetic voice. “She just went through a terrible breakup just before starting her new job at your workplace. She was hoping she could just work there, relax and take all that stress away. Unfortunately, she told me that she gets bullied every day. Imagine how sad it was when I learned that it was you.”

At first, I was too stunned for words, but when I recovered, I finally blurted out, “Okay, I’m sorry. If I knew that was what she was going through, I never would have played those tricks on her. Still, I couldn’t help it. She dresses and acts like a school teacher from the 1960s!”

Mandy replied, “You shouldn’t judge a person by her cover. She’s actually a very sweet girl and you would know that if you took the time to know her better.”

Mandy noticed my growing discomfort and said, “It’s okay, baby. I just wanted to bring that up so you could be less cruel to Monica. We’re still going to continue on with what I’ve got planned.”

Relieved, I agreed. “Okay, I promise to be better to her, so let’s go back to what you’ve got planned.”

She stopped massaging me and spoke in a voice she often used when she was the dom.

“Well, you’ve been a naughty bully and I think it’s time you’ve been punished. Don’t you agree?”

I nodded eagerly, desperately wanting to see what was going to happen next. I felt her get off me for a brief moment, before she sat back down on me, right above my waist. I realized that she was now facing the other way, towards my feet. I still didn’t know what she was going to do until she said “A couple of spanks should straighten you out, don’t you think?” while rubbing my ass.

My heart pounded in excitement. Spanking was one of the unusual fetishes I had, after all. “Yes, I think I deserve to be spanked, Miss,” I said, not even bothering to hide the anticipation in my voice. Mandy laughed as she delivered her first spank.

“Ow!” I couldn’t help yelling out. Her hand struck my ass with such force that I wiggled around in place reflexively. She spanked me a lot harder than she had before and I didn’t know why. Still, as much as it was painful, it was also enjoyable. She then spanked me again, this time hard enough so that the sound even echoed throughout the whole house. I whimpered and now, I wasn’t sure if I could handle even two more of those.

She taunted me, “Poor baby can’t handle two spanks?” Angered by her taunt, I argued back that I could and she brought up her hand once more. As soon as it landed on my now incredibly sensitive bottom, I was powerless to prevent myself from flinching. I couldn’t take it after that and begged for her to have mercy by asking her to tone it down a bit. She disagreed and said, “I need to make sure you learn your lesson, you naughty boy!”

At this point, I suspected that she was really trying to get back at me for being a bully to Monica but at the same time, she also did want to get me off. I was going to have to resist the pain, and if I did, the orgasm would be much more enjoyable than any orgasm I ever had.

She continued with a few more spanks across my butt cheeks, to the point where they were glowing bright red and I was howling and whimpering with each spank. My terror and unwillingness to continue were increasing each time but I managed to overcome it and tell her I could handle more, which caused her to continue methodically slap each cheek in succession. I wiggled around underneath her, helplessly, until I couldn’t take anymore and pleaded for her to stop. Satisfied that she broke me, she finally stopped and I laid there, stunned and in a bit of pain. During all this time, my erection was not only still there, but seemed to have grown even more.  

After waiting for me to recover, Mandy bent down and whispered in my ear, “I think you’ve learned your lesson, don’t you think?” I nodded with fervor, now seeing a side to her that I didn’t know existed. I definitely did not want to get on her bad side from now on. She glanced at my ass and said, “Poor baby, I think you will need something to help you ease that pain now, right?”

She got off of me and I was able to sit up and face her. I knew where she was going with this because this was the voice she always used when she was going to get me off. Still, I was wary after what she had just done, so I asked her what she was going to do.

“What we always do. Sex is off the table for now but a think a handjob is still good,” she said. Grateful, I lied down and Mandy pulled out four bundles of silk rope. She slowly started slipping the ropes around my arms while bending toward me, allowing me to get a glimpse of her incredible breasts. She continued to expertly tie my arms to the bedposts and after she was done, she got off and said, “Don’t worry, there’s more where that came from.”

She quickly tied my legs to the bedposts in the same fashion and at last, she had me right where she wanted me. Turning around, she ignored my penis at first, and instead, placed her hands on my thighs. It always amused her to watch me get an erection when she didn’t even have to touch my penis and sure enough, my cock started perking upwards at her face. She laughed and teasingly gave it a light touch, making me harder to the point where it almost hurt. She played around a bit more, giving my rock-hard dick a few touches.

Just when I was about to beg for her to stop with the teasing, she took my cock and finally began. Spitting into her hand and using that as lube, she stroked slowly and carefully, building up the suspense. She gave my head a few pinches followed by a few swirls. I involuntarily moaned since the foreplay had been too much for me to handle, which evoked some giggling from her. It wasn’t long before she switched to more intense strokes, her hands gliding up and down my shaft like it was nothing. Pre-cum started to drip out slowly and I was on the edge of finally getting an orgasm when she took her hand away and stopped stroking me.

Desperately, since I was so close to relief, I moved my body up and down, hoping that would be good enough to get me to cum. It was close but nothing happened. Laughing cruelly at me, she said, “Oh baby, I said that I would give you a handjob. I didn’t say I would make you cum.” I was outraged but before I could say anything, she covered my mouth with her hand, muffling my protests, and continued speaking to me.

“You will get your handjob eventually. I promise you that. But for now, you’re on a time-out. After all, I said I was going to punish you for treating Monica like that, didn’t I?” She removed her hand, letting me speak.

Although I was angry about what had happened and wanted to last out at her. I realized I was in no position to argue back. I was still tied up and if I pissed Mandy off, who knew what she would do to me. There was also something else. For a while now, we had argued about which one of us was a better dom but now, I knew it was no competition.

Jennycharming8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennycharming8

Mandy was in complete control and somehow, I was fine with it. Watching Mandy dominate me like this was a huge turn on.  

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked, both in fear and anticipation.

Without answering me, she walked over the drawer where we kept our sex toys. I still had no clue what she was planning until she took out a chastity cage. I was incredibly confused since I had never seen that before and was certain that we never bought one. Looking at the shock on my face, she laughed and explained, “I just got this today for this very occasion. I couldn’t think of a more fitting punishment for you.”

“No!” I yelled in frustration. Denying me was one thing but to lock up my cock was beyond cruel. I was getting denied control of my own cock and could only cum when Mandy decided to let me.  

Giggling, she walked over and continued, “I’m going to lock your cock in this for the next week. If you can handle that without breaking down into insanity, and if you’re finally being nice to Monica at work, I will remove it and you are going to get the best handjob you will ever receive. If I hear bad things about you from Monica, you’re going to remain caged for another week until you decide to behave like a good boy!”

It was infuriating to have my dick caged but the promise of that handjob did sound amazing and I knew I would be able to stop teasing Monica at work. I decided to stop struggling and let her trap my cock completely in the metal cage. She snickered at the pathetic sight, causing me to blush, and said, “Alright, I’m going to go hide the key now. Don’t go anywhere.”

I was still lying there feeling horny and already, I was starting to regret my decision. I was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HailHydra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments