Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nanny for the new family

"I did say I'm here for what ever you needed"

27
9 Comments 9
33.6k Views 33.6k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Famous Story
“Oh just relax Chuck it’s going to be fine. Just ask Phil to bring some more steaks and we can serve it with the chicken. Don’t worry. There will be plenty of food for everyone.”
 
I watched my parents as they were trying to prep for their big barbeque party outside. I was really of no use anyway. I wasn’t much of a cook and getting in between my mom and dad would have been treacherous. They were like two whirling tornados bent on destruction. My father was busy burning things on his overly gigantic grill and my mother was like a fluttering butterfly, floating in and out of the kitchen.
 
“Ashton could you give me a hand with this casserole?”
 
“Sure mom, I’m on it.” My tone was nothing but sarcastic. You see my parents threw this huge barbeque every April to kind of ring in the ending of spring. It was usually really festive and fun but this year it just seemed like they were a bit caught off guard. It was sure to be a disaster now. They were trying to make up for lost time but were failing miserably.
 
“Ashton I said come and get this. Your father is busy and frankly I’m out of help.”
 
“I know mom, I was practically already in the kitchen.”
 
“Don’t be smart young lady. I’ve got a lot on my plate and it wouldn’t hurt you to help out. You’re not to old to get spanked you know.”
 
“Wow mom. I didn’t know you were so kinky.”
 
My mother just glared at me in disgust. I guess my comment caught her off guard. She retaliated by shoving her tuna tarragon casserole right into my chest.
 
“Where shall I take it your majesty?”
 
“Just take it Ashton!”
 
Wow my mom was stressing out. I needed to make like a banana and split. Stealthily I put the dish down on a table and snuck past the kitchen and up the back staircase.
 
That’s when my mom shouted, “Don’t forget to dress appropriately Ashton! We’re going to have a lot of our friends over and the neighbors don’t need to see your belly or your cute little butt. I want to them to at least imagine that I’ve raised my daughter somewhat decently.

I smirked and shook my ass up the stairs. I knew it was nice and I knew I'd draw more than one guys attention tonight. Who knew, maybe old man Conner would be coming over. He know he probably spanked his junk whenever he caught me washing my car in our driveway. He was such a pervert. I've caught him watching me on more than one occasion. I guess I asked for it though. I mean I did get a rise out of teasing him. The whole thought of it made me giggle. Girls get away with everything. Anyway, I looked down and noticed my shorts were really shabby. Even though they were torn and faded, I liked them that way. I thought they looked cute.
 
“Oh come on mom! My shorts aren’t that bad!”
 
“Anything that shows off your tushy is not going to fly! Try wearing one of those nice sundresses I got you in Santa Barbara dear!”
 
Gosh my mother was such a prude. I can only imagine what she wore when she was my age.
 
When the night finally arrived, the party was a big hit. There were people everywhere. Food was plentiful, drinks were being served, kids were running all over the place and the music was a delight. My parents had actually pulled it off yet again. I came out the back door and saw my parents talking with a couple of the new neighbors down the street. We actually had two new families move into the neighborhood. As soon as they pulled in with their moving vans, every neighbor on the block was at their doors trying to introduce themselves. I guess when you think about it that would be the ideal way of arriving in any new place. My parents already met the first set of neighbors. They were the Rutton Family. They were both retired and from New York. They were really sweet.
 
As I grabbed a glass of wine, I saw my mother look over at me and mouth, “Nice dress Ashton.” She gave me a hearty thumbs up.
 
Surprisingly I had taken her advice and put on one of the sundresses she brought home from Santa Barbara. It was cute and made of soft cotton. The color was a bright spring yellow and it had white lace along the bottom hem. It really made my tan glow so I had no issues in wearing it. I really loved the back too. I guess my mom hadn’t noticed but it was cut really far down my back, making it a gorgeous view for anyone.
 
“Ashton come here sweetheart! I want you to meet the Fleers!’
 
My dad was nursing a beer and seemed like the life of the party. He was really chipper when he drank and a whole lot of fun to be around. As he shouted for me again, I reluctantly walked over.
 
“Hi Dad.”
 
My father gave me a big one-armed hug as he pulled me in close to his chest. He was talking with the other set of neighbors who moved into the house on the corner. As he used one of his big paws to ruin my hair, he pushed me out in front of him.
 
“Dick and Sally I want you to meet my beautiful daughter Ashton.”
 
The Fleers seemed really sweet. They were older than I imagined. Having seen their cars and the toys Mr. Fleer had in his garage, I had imagined they were a bit younger. After meeting them, I’d guess they were about fifty years old or so. Sally Fleer seemed older than Rick too. Maybe even fifty-five if I made the guess. They both gave me a smile as Mr. Fleer reached out and shook my hand.

"Gosh she is so pretty! It's so nice to meet you sweetheart. I'm Sally."

As Mrs. Fleer said this she gawked at me with her mouth open and pricked my dad in the chest. I guess she was surprised my dad had such a beautiful daughter. She grabbed both of my hands and held them in hers as she said, "Your Dad has told us so much about you Ashton. I hear you’re majoring in Child Development at the University?”
 
“That’s right. It’s really interesting and I’ve always wanted to teach.”
 
“What age do you want to teach Ashton?”
 
“I was hoping for high school but that could change once I start that whole credential program thingy.”
 
The Fleers laughed. They understood better than most what teenagers could be like. They had teenage boys in college and I’m sure they had their share of stories regarding parenting them.

Mr. Fleer raked one of his hands back across his thick head of hair and said, “Your hair is going to turn as white as mine Ashton. High Schoolers are crazy. Get out while you can!”
 
Mr. Fleer was funny. I could tell he was joking but I could also tell he was speaking the truth.
 
“Oh trust me Mr. Fleer I know teenagers are ridiculous. They are so childish and self centered. Totally.”

Everyone laughed because it was evident I was trying to act much older than I actually am.

Mr. Fleer interrupted by asking me a question.

“Let me guess how old you are Ashton. I’d say 22 years old. You seem very mature.”
 
Mrs. Fleer was really sweet. She knew I was young but she was trying to be nice. She was wrong though.
 
“No you’re wrong dear. I’d guess she’s about nineteen. Am I right?”
 
“Wow that was pretty good Mr. Fleer. How’d you guess?”
 
He turned red and just said he was lucky. Mrs. Fleer smacked him across the stomach. They both chuckled over it.
 
My dad interrupted us by saying, “Anyway Sally. I know you also have a little one in Intermediate School and I’m sure Ashton wouldn’t mind being a nanny for you if you ever needed that.”
 
I frowned at my dad for putting me on the spot. He was always trying to get me to work. He hated that I was always shopping on his dime.
 
“Oh my gosh that would be great. I mean we just moved here but we could really benefit from that.” Replied Mr. Fleer.
 
“Um I’m not sure really. We haven’t really discussed that yet with the move and all. I think once we’re situated we’ll discuss it again and let you know. I’d love to keep you in mind though Ashton.”
 
“Sure Mrs. Fleer. I’d be more than happy to help out. I don’t really have a job right now so even if it was once and while that would be cool.”
 
Mrs. Fleer smiled and rubbed my arm as she said, “You sure are beautiful Ashton. Is your boyfriend here?”
 
She was just assuming I had one I guess.
 
“Actually I’m just kind of dating right now. I don't like to be tied down to just one guy.”
 
My dad pinched my arm which shocked the snot out of me.
 
“Hey! What was that for Dad?”
 
“What do you mean tied down young lady? I better get to meet these boys you're dating!”
 
“I was just meaning that I don’t want to be tied down. I just go on dates for the food. That’s it dad!” I punched his shoulder as I said that.
 
The rest of the night was a blur. After I ate, I went up to my room and caught up with my text messages. As I sat on my balcony overlooking the empty neighborhood, I heard the door close as my parents gave their wishes to whoever was leaving. It was dark and the air was kind of crisp. I could hear everything. The music from the party, the chatter from the attendees and even the conversation of the couple who just left our home.
 
As I leaned over the railing on my banister to see who it was, I noticed it was the Fleers.
 
I guess I shouldn’t have been spying on their conversation but I couldn’t help my self.
 
“We have a great bunch of neighbors don’t we dear?”
 
“Yes we do Dick. I really enjoyed myself. Everyone is really hospitable. I’m really going to enjoy living here.”
 
“I know. I think we really picked a great home. So what do you think about a nanny. That might really help us out.”
 
I watched as Mrs. Fleer closed her cardigan and warmed herself with her arms. She didn’t respond right away.
 
“Don’t you think we should get someone with more experience Dick?”
 
I furrowed my brow because her comment left a sting in my heart. I was nineteen. I think I was more mature than she gave me credit for.
 
“She’ll do fine. I mean Ashton is a smart young lady. She wants to be a teacher and she’s going to the university. Her family is great!”
 
“I know Dick. I just, well I don’t know about it.”
 
Mr. Fleer gave a scowl in response and looked away. She noticed this and responded by saying, “She’s just very pretty. I don’t know about having such a young girl around the house. Don’t you think it would distract Jonathan?”
 
Mr. Fleer laughed. “Well I guess it might but it won’t be an issue. She’s nineteen and he’s barely double-digits dear.”
 
Mrs. Fleer laughed and then smacked Dick across his arm.
 
“I was actually meaning it would be a distraction for you!”
 
Mr. Fleer laughed and reeled back in defense. He pointed at his chest and said, “Who me?”
 
“Yes you! I saw the way you were looking at her. Nineteen! How’d you guess that?”
 
He just laughed as they disappeared out of earshot. I stood there in the dark, on my porch as a smile crept across my face. I guess I was flattered that an older man like Mr. Fleer thought I was attractive.
 
Two days later, my mother got a telephone call and Mrs. Fleer asked if we could talk. They were in a bind. She had to fly to Nebraska to visit her father who was ill and Jonathan needed to be picked up the next two days from school. The Fleers needed me to watch Jonathan until Dick got home. I guess the two of them would be flying back to Nebraska to meet Sally that weekend. Mr. Fleer couldn’t leave until the weekend because of work.
 
I agreed and was surprised that they were going to give me $200 for the task. Jonathan was really sweet. It worked out too because I was taking cross fit at a gym just near his school. After my workout was done, it was only about a five-minute drive to his school after my class. After I picked him up from school, I drove him home and he immediately went to his room and finished his homework. He was really studious and driven for his age. Both of his brothers played division one sports in college and I think he was trying to mimic their paths. After he finished his work, I dropped him off for football practice. I grabbed his big duffle bag from the trunk and followed him out to where his team was practicing.
 
“Whoa who’s the babe?”

Jonathan's little friends were stretching for practice as I walked up behind him. They just stared in silence as I set down Jonathan's pads and offered everyone a smile.
 
Jonathan came to my defense and shouted, “Shut up spaz. This just happens to be my girlfriend Ashton.”

I smacked the back of his head as I replied, “Very funny Jonathan. In your dreams.”
 
I introduced myself to his teammates and spoke with a couple of the dads who were standing nearby. I told them about the Fleers and why I had come. They were happy to hear I had chosen to stay and watch Jonathan practice with the team. A couple of the dads invited me out after practice. They explained to me the team always went out for pizza after practice. It was a good bonding experience for everyone involved with the team.

I noticed a couple of the dads were kind of flirtatious towards me. They weren't used to having someone like me around the field so they got kind of excited about it. When they heard I was possibly going to nanny for Jonathan, I got a couple more proposals to nanny if my job fell through with the Fleers. That was pretty rad. Even though I was having fun being entertained by all the dads, I unfortunately had to leave so I could clean up the Fleers house before Mr. Fleer got home. I wanted to make a good impression so I didn’t want to leave it a pigsty.
 
They were all really understanding and said they'd drop Jonathan off after dinner. The coach still urged me to stop by the pizza shop after I finished if possible. They said they'd chrisen me their official team cheerleader. I laughed because I thought their offer was cute. I mean why wouldn't they think of me as a cheerleader? I was still kind of dressed for the part. My little workout shorts and sports bra did mimic a cheer outfit when I thought about it.

Being around all those dads was really a big ego boost. I caught more than one wandering eye from them. They were trying not to be obvious about it but it was easy catching them as they tried stealing looks when they thought I wasn't paying attention. Since most of the players mothers kept away from the field I got a lot more attention then I anticipated. It was really flattering.
 
As I was leaving the field, the coach shouted,
 
“Ashton remember the offer still stands. If you finish up at the house, just swing by the pizza shop for some food and drinks. The beers are on us.”

I smiled. His offer was sweet but he seemed kind of desperate after offering so many times.
 
One of the dads also yelled, “Feel free to invite any and all of your girlfriends Ashton!”

I smiled as I shook my head in disgust at them. As I raced back to the Fleers home, I rushed inside and cleaned the sink, the television room and Jonathan’s room. I was in such a rush I didn’t notice Mr. Fleer come home. I was just bending over, picking up some of Jonathan’s things when Mr. Fleer walked in to his room.
 
He had been staring at my ass the whole time I was cleaning. When I finally turned around we were both caught off guard.
 
“Yikes!” I screamed. He had nearly made my heart stop.
 
He jumped out of his socks as well.

ChannelBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelBrown

We both stood there, clutching our chests as we tried to regain our composure.
 
“Sorry Ashton. I didn’t mean to frighten you. I came in here looking for Jonathan. I hadn't expected to find you in his room.”
 
I laughed as we both found the humor in the moment.
 
“You scared me to death too Mr. Fleer. I had no idea you were standing there."
 
Mr. Fleer must have not heard me though. He just stood there kind of frozen. I noticed he was actually looking me up and down. He stared at my outfit and over to my legs. Then he looked up at my chest.

I chuckled under my breath because he was so horribly obvious.
 
As I tried to get his attention, I motioned with both of my hands, waving them across his line of sight. "Hello? Earth to Mr. Fleer."

He shook his head side to side quickly as if he...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sesssyme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments