Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Office Whore

"Gina's new job gives a whole different meaning to assistant"

49
12 Comments 12
119k Views 119k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Legendary Story
After getting fucked over at her last job, Gina Marie Torres decided that enough was enough. She was fed up with her boss constantly passing her over for the newer girls, even though she was more experienced than all of them put together. She was cleaning her desk out when her Friend Maria came over.

"I'm sick of this shit! Getting fucked over everytime by him just because I won't fuck his little limp ass!!!" she said to Maria. Gina was 5'7", 120 lbs with a 38C breasts and a very plump firm ass that would not quit. Ever since she walked in the door six months ago, her boss was trying to fuck her but she always denied him. So he had gotten fed up and fired her for "lack of performance" which she knew was complete bullshit.

"Girl, don't worry about that. I'm leaving too. I wouldn't fuck him either. Shit, I heard the mother fucker cums in under three minutes." Maria told her. When it came to office gossip that had to be confirned, Maria was the true source.

"Hey, call me later. I'm a head home and start looking for work boo." Gina said to Maria.

"Alright. We're going out tomorrow girl, don't forget your last paycheck." Maria said when she walked out.

Gina drove home to her apartment and played a Selena CD to help her mood. It was a rough time for her as she was starting over after her boyfriend left her after she found him with her cousin at her sisters wedding over a year ago. Gina was a beautiful girl and she could not figure out why or how her man cheated on her when they had sex regularly. Oh well, she thought when she saw his picture. She took it out of it's frame, tore it up and never thought of it again. That chapter was closed.

She was looking in the paper at an ad that caught her eye:

"WANTED: OFFICE ASSISTANT WILLING TO HELP OUT STAFF WITH DEMANDING CLIENTELE, GREAT PAY, GREAT BENEFITS, MEDICAL, DENTAL, 401K PLAN, PAID VACATION AND SICK LEAVE. MUST BE FLEXIBLE AND DEPENDABLE. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, WILL TRAIN IF NEEDED. PLEASE FORWARD RESUME TO EMAIL BELOW. WALK-IN'S ARE ALLOWED"

When Gina saw this ad she immediately updated her resume and sent it via email and then she circled some other ads for later. She got her outfit ready for tomorrow as she was determined to get this job.........little did she know that this job had some "other" requirements.

She wen't into the office building and she saw mostly a male dominated atmosphere. All of the guys took a look at her ass as it shook when she walked. She was the first one in Mr. Jackson's Office for the interview. Mr. Jackson was a built, athletic man that kept in shape. Gina thought he was pretty good looking and that kind of got her aroused a little bit.

"Ah, hello Miss Torres. I'm Darien Jackson. Welcome, please sit down." Mr. Jackson said. Her blue short skirt and white blouse were stunning and Mr. Jackson liked it. When she sat down he had caught a glimpse of her thong before her legs crossed. Mr. Jackson was getting a little hard.

"So Miss Torres, tell me about yourself." He asked, doing the formal interview bullshit that came with it.

She rambled on about her job and her experience at her previous job. Mr. Jackson pretended to be interested as he wanted to stick his cock in her cunt so he played it cool.

"If you could please stand up for me. There is some light lifting involved here. Not too much." He told her.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

She stood up and spun around for him, and she had an ass that he wanted to pounce on.

"Well, Miss Torres seems like you have the qualifications. But I must say you dressed like a slut if you ask me." He said as he stood behind her.

"Excuse me Mr. Jackson?" She was shocked and pissed.

"Now, there is no use fighting this." He pushed her forward and bent her over lifting her skirt in the process. Her lovely ass was on display for him to see. He had his cock out of his pants already and he was completely hard and ready to fuck her. He moved her thong to the side and lined his cock up to her pussy. "Only a slut would dress the way you did to get this job." He said to her and he shoved his cock inside her nice, damp pussy. Gina could not believe what was happening, here she was bent over with another man's cock inside of her against her will but the size of it made her feel a fullness that she had not felt in a long time.

"Mr. Jackson.....uhhhh......please stop......uhhhh.........ooohhhh............" She was saying as her pussy was becoming wet very fast for Mr. Jackson's cock. He had his pants around his ankles right now and he was going to town as his cock slid in and out of her with precision. She could not believe with the raping going on she was enjoying every moment of it.

"FUCK ME MR. JACKSON, FUCK ME HARDER.........FASTER......UHHHHHH" Gina was in total submission to him. He opened her blouse and rubbed her breasts while he fucked her. He sped up his pace because he was about to cum and he wanted to drain all of it inside her. Luckily she was on the pill.

"AHHHHH, I'M A CUM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!" He screamed out. He unloaded a powerful stream of cum into her and her pussy muscles squeezed the rest out of his cock. He leaned onto her for a second and then pulled out. her pussy was drenched with her juices and his cum. He pulled his pants up and she adjusted her thong, pulled her skirt down and tucked her breasts back into her blouse.

"See Miss Torres, you have earned the position. The starting pay is at $40.00 an hour. Whatever the guys want to have done you will do. Maggie will make sure that all of your benefit paperwork will be filled out. One more thing, panties will not be worn here. You can take a desk and get started."

"Thank you Mr. Jackson." She said to him as she shook his hand. She was very happy that she got the job. She walked out into the office and took a desk and took her thong off. After she did that, another man came up from behind and tapped her on the shoulder with his cock out.

"Come over here and lay back on my desk." He told her. She did as she has instructed. She pulled her skirt up exposing her pussy and he slid his cock inside of her. She was rubbing her clit real hard as Gina was not only getting fucked once but twice in the same day, she was starting to like this job. He was pounding her real hard and he came inside her after 15 minutes and he went back to work.

After the day ended, she called Maria and told her the good news.

"Hey girl, I got the job. You would like this place I think." She told her.

"Really?" Maria said back.

"Yeah, walk in for an interview tomorrow. And don't wear anything underneath." Gina said to her.

"Why?" Maria asked in curiosity.

"You'll find out soon enough."

Published 
Written by Oscuro78
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments