Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not in the Plan

"Teasing a friend."

5
2 Comments 2
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I'm in the bedroom, circling the bed, laying out silk scarves at each corner. The satin sheets are glimmering from the scented candles spread out around the room. There is wine chilling in the ice bucket with two wine glasses and a bowl of fruit on the side table. A wide range of soft sounds of nature surround the room.

We have been planning for this evening for a while. Timing is everything and it just hasn't happened until now. Nerves have been in our way. Will reality be as good, hopefully better, than the fantasy, or will it be a major let down? After long discussions, we finally come to the conclusion that it is now or never. It's a once in a life time opportunity to make it happen.

After being in the bathroom for quite a long while, showering and pampering yourself, completing all the final touches to make this night extra special, you finally emerge. Oh my, you look absolutely beautiful. Hair is done up really nice, pulled up off your shoulders, exposing your long neck. You're wearing a short robe, barely reaching your thighs, tied around the waist, revealing skin from your neck down below your breast. Make-up is done perfectly, just enough to highlight your eyes and lips.

No words are spoken. I give a slight nod towards the bed, questioning if you are prepared for the night ahead. With a deep breath, you nod your approval, and untie and let the robe slip off your shoulders. Stunning! I let my eyes take in the sight before me. I immediately harden. I offer my hand to you and lead you to the bed. I can feel the nerves in your grip.

Slowly you climb onto the bed, positioning yourself in the middle. With a smile you extend your arms out, committing to the night, to the plan. Gently, I tie first one wrist to the corner bed post before circling to the other side and do the same with the other wrist. I can see you are breathing a bit harder, noticing your nipples have hardened. I continue to the foot of the bed and wait for you to move your legs into position. This may be the toughest part, spreading your legs to me. Tentatively you offer the first ankle, which I secure to the bed post. Again, you hesitate before you offer your other leg, and soon, it too it is secure.

You are now completely secure to the bed, exposed to me in a way you have never been before. I can not help but look at you from head to toe, taking in every part of your body, toned from all the running and yoga you have been doing. You are a sexy lady!

The plan is in motion, finally at last. I climb onto the bed with you, straddling your body. I'm on my hands and knees over you, not touching you in any way. You start to protest, but I place my finger on your lips as I lean down to your ear. "Shhhh," is the only sound that has been made since you first entered the room.

Your nod tells me that you trust me.

I slowly start kissing your neck. Mmm, your scent and taste are intoxicating. I so badly want to nibble but it's not part of the plan. Slowly, I kiss all around your neck and shoulders, light pecks taking in the softness of your skin. I can hear your breathing increase with each kiss on your skin. As I leave your shoulder, I take a little trip down one arm to your fingers, teasingly, sucking each finger in one at a time, before rising back up, across your neck and shoulders and down to the other hand.

I look up at you.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Your eyes are closed, taking in the feelings coursing through your body and mind. I cant help but wonder what you are thinking. This is not part of the plan!

I start kissing your chest, from left to right, around the swell of your boobs, above, below, and between, careful not to make contact with your breasts or your nipples. I steal a peak and see that not only are your nipples extremely hard, but you have goose bumps. So sexy! I can see the rise and fall of your chest with each breath. I can feel the pulse of your heart with my lips. It seems a little rapid at the moment.

I continue my journey downwards, taking the time to flick a tongue into your belly button, causing you to flinch just a bit. I kiss down lower to your pubic area, shaved clean. I can smell your passion as I kiss all around your womanhood. Your lips are swollen and your clit is hard, in anticipation of stimulation. You lift your hips, offering yourself to me, hoping for me to kiss you where you need it at this moment.

Your pussy is wet and eager for attention, but it is not in the plan.

I kiss the just above your pucker, taking the scent and taste of your passion flowing from you. Delicious! I so want to take a long lick from bottom to top and down again, before slipping my tongue inside.

I kiss your thigh, leading a path to your foot, kissing and sucking on each toe before I journey back up to your thigh. I take in the sight before me, your tight pucker is just as tempting to penetrate with my hard shaft as is your wet pussy. However, I maintain my focus, and soon I have worked my way down the other leg and foot, giving it the same attention.

Mmm, the thoughts I have. I wonder how those legs would look in stockings and garters? Would you be offended if I used your feet to stroke myself until I cum?

Teasing you is so pleasing, however it also teases me!

I start kissing my way back up to you, straddling your body once again. You continue to lift your hips, hoping to make contact with me, wordlessly begging me to take you.

I feel you jump when we hear a car door slam shut. I quickly climb off the bed and adjust my clothes, and particularly, the hard on in my pants. I give you a soft kiss on the cheek and whisper, "Mike is here, hope you have a wonderful evening."

I make my way to the sliding door, slipping out and pulling it closed just as he enters the bedroom. I can see the smile on his face as he takes in the beauty before him, naked, exposed, and completely vulnerable to him.

I cannot believe the plan is in full motion now. Hopefully he will believe you when you tell him that Miranda is your accomplice in preparing you for him.

I slowly slip into the shadows, thinking maybe I will stay and watch, but, again it's not in the plan. I have already over stepped my bounds and tested the strength of your trust in me. Hopefully, I will be forgiven. I drive away wishing I had grabbed a pair of your panties to jerk off into once I get home.

Published 
Written by onelongtongue65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments