Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 1 Shy 18 Yr Old Liz 34E

23
4 Comments 4
28.3k Views 28.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This is a story about my partner Liz before we met.

Liz was a stunning girl, blonde, slim, beautiful, but her main assets were her 34E breasts, that looked even larger because of her tiny waist. She was quite a stunner, but quite shy. Boys her age were scared to go near her because they thought they didn't stand a chance. So it would generally be the cocky arrogant types that stood a chance in getting in this shy girls knickers.

Liz did try and knock the triers back, but because she was such a nice person, she often didn't like to say no, so the men that stuck to the task, more often than not ended up getting a fine reward with this big titted beauty.

This story is of Liz in her early years, the years that she was developing sexually. She was 18, and she had a boyfriend who was 18 too. He was quite shy, not a real man and probably did not know how to fuck her properly. She felt safe with him though, they liked each other alot, but despite liking him, she still managed to find herself in town on a Friday night with her friends, as she liked the bright lights and busy bars.

She never had any intention of getting off with men when she was out, she really was a good girl. She had only fucked her boyfriend at this point, his was the only cock she had taken inside her, and she was happy for it to stay that way.

But Liz was also confused. She loved the attention she received in bars, it excited her, but she knew she couldn't ever take things further. Her head told her what was right, but her young pussy often sent out conflicting signals to her.

This particular Friday she was in town as usual with her friend, they went to their favourite nighclub, and as usual the bouncers let her in free. They all wanted to get in her knickers, so letting her in free was always a perk she gratefully received. They always tried to catch her attention, always chatted her up, but she just accepted the compliments and always managed to reluctantly prize herself away and head off to the dancefloor.

This particular night Liz had on a short dress, well above the knee, tiny thong, stockings and no bra despite her huge bust. Her tits just hung out there, just right grabbing the attention of all the men who passed her by. Again how she dressed conflicted with her. She subconciously knew how she dressed would draw in the men, but she always told herself that it was never her fault that guys tried it on with her. 

A fight broke out this particular night between a couple of guys and Liz got a little panicky, she went to find the bouncers as she was scared. Her friend had met up with her boyfriend and was wanting to go home with him, so two of the bouncers kindly offered to see Liz home so that she did not hit any trouble when she was in the streets.

Liz was so grateful to these guys, Shane and Ben were big strong guys, but were so kind and were such gentlemen. They let her sit in the back of the car alone as they sat in the front while driving her home to make her feel safe and not threatened in anyway, she felt very safe.

On route, Shane asked if she minded if he stopped off at his house for a drink, as he was thirsty. Liz didn't mind, these guys were so kind, and an extra ten minutes on the journey was fine for her.

They entered Shane's house and Ben put on a CD whilst Shane went to get some drinks. Ben put a CD on, which was slow music and asked Liz if she minded having a slow dance with him as he never managed to get a slow dance due to his work commitments. Liz thought he was only being nice, so thought it would be fine.

As they started dancing, things started to change slightly. Ben started getting close to Liz and then she could feel his cock harden against her. Then his hands started to wander towards her bottom, then when he found no resistance, he edged his way to her gorgeous large breasts.

Liz's mind was in conflict. Ben was a real handsome guy with a great body, and she so enjoyed him being close to her. But Liz had a boyfriend, so she was telling herself this wasn't right.

Liz didn't want Ben to go any further, but she also didn't want to offend him, so when he started to gently run his hands over her nipples, it was clearly a battle between her head and her pussy.

She didn't know what to do, she was about to speak out, but she was enjoying the attention and so she kept quiet as Ben continued to fondle her.

He was obviously doing well in his eyes, a young girl not complaining about having her breasts touched, so Ben progressed and started kissing her and holding her tight.

Liz decided to make a token effort to move away, but really it was more of a case of Liz wanting to just show herself that she was trying to stop things progressing. If she made a move away from him, she could at least say it wasn't her fault if it was to progress further.

So Liz moved to get away, but Ben just held her tight, and deep down Liz was pleased that he had continued to hold her.

GemaWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemaWilliams

She felt relieved that he was carrying on kissing and fondling her.
 
Ben was enjoying himself, he was hard, he had a beautiful busty young girl in his arms and he was making good progress.

Then Shane came in with the drinks, and what he said made Liz think that things may progress further than she wanted and rather quickly too. "Come on Ben, don't keep Liz to yourself, she is for both of us"

Liz's heart started beating fast, she was excited, and she enjoyed the attention of Ben, but that was as far as her mind had taken things. She had only ever had one cock inside her in her whole life, so being in Ben's hands was enough for her mind to handle. What Shane had said was now getting her into territory that she had never even thought of before. It excited her greatly, her pussy was wet, but she was nervous at the thought. Surely this wouldn't go any further than a kiss?

Liz stood there face to face with Ben, just inches apart holding his hands. Then Shane came up behind her and she froze on the spot as Shane's hands felt for the top of her dress, where her zip was. Shane started to move the zip down, and Liz just stood there looking straight into Ben's eyes hoping he would say something. Ben did nothing apart from let go of her hands so that Shane could easily remove her dress. Liz just let it happen.

Her dress lay on the floor at her feet, and Liz stood between these guys in just her high heels, stocking and tiny thong that just managed to keep her sex hidden from the guys. Her breasts were not hidden though, they were big, and they were out in the open for the guys to enjoy, both men started to fondle them.

Liz just stood there, heart beating fast, enjoying her breasts being feasted upon, knowing in her heart that she was now submitting to these guys. Both of them then moved away from Liz for a few seconds, they started to undress themselves and she just stood there and looked as their erections sprang out in front of her.

Liz certainly wasn't going to make the next move, she was no slut, she was a good girl, it just so happened that she found herself in this position. Ben looked at Liz, then gently put his hands on Liz's shoulders, to guide her to her knees. Liz went down onto her knees as guided, and right in front of her were these two stiff cocks that were available for her to suck. Liz again needed coaxing, she didn't want to be seen as wanting to do this, so she was pleased when Ben gently guided her head towards his erect cock, which she then willingly started to suck.

Now that Liz had a cock in her mouth, she started feeling more comfortable. Now that she was in this situation, she thought she best treat these guys well. She really started to enjoy Ben's cock, then she would pull away from Ben and then move towards Shane's cock and so ensure he received the attention he needed.

Liz kept on moving between the two guys, as they both fondled her senstive breasts and nipples, which ensured her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and was desperate for attention.

Liz was not going to make any further moves, again it was up to the guys to take the lead, so Ben moved behind Liz, moved her onto all fours so her gorgeous ass was sticking in the air.

Ben pulled her thong to one side, and quickly drilled his stiff cock right into Liz's tight young pussy as Shane continued to enjoy Liz sucking him off.

Liz was being spit roasted, she was enjoying two cocks at once, and she couldn't believe it. This wasn't something she could tell her friends, they wouldn't ever do anything like this, but Liz was doing it, and she was cherishing every moment.

These guys did Liz good and proper that night. Liz had only had one cock in her whole life, and to get her second and third cock in one go, was something she was enjoying greatly.

Both guys ended up cumming inside Liz, and both guys also emptied their balls in her willing mouth before they dropped her off at home that night.

Liz liked to please, and so these two strong guys ended up with a great fuck that night, as soon as she had managed to accept the situation. Although she was initially reluctant, she enjoyed the mens attention, and she did enjoy cumming on their stiff cocks.

Liz had never been unfaithful to her boyfriend, this was a one off she told herself. It wasn't her fault, it just happened. She didn't lead them on and so she could carry on thinking to herself that she was a good girl, it was just a mishap.

It was a mishap that she enjoyed though, and although she wanted to remain loyal to her boyfriend, the pleasure she received from this encounter made her want to feel more of the same in the near future.

Published 
Written by RobJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments