Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Play Ball"

"Induction into the Hall of Fame"

19
9 Comments 9
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My name is Trent and I have played baseball since I was four. Now, fifty-five plus years later, I can't play any more due to age and injuries. Now, I am the head groundskeeper at the local Boy's Baseball organization field. It is a great deal for me. I am still part of the game, get paid in cash and see kids with some real baseball talent.

The kids have the thirty-year-old parents, great equipment, but lack the "gift" to play the game. This is true of the vast majority of the players except for one kid, Derek. He is a shortstop with all the tools. He is a slick fielder, strong arm, great bat and the desire for the game. For a baseball fan, he is a delight to watch.

After watching him for about six games, three people came over to talk to me. "Who are you"? they asked.

"I am the groundskeeper."

"Hey, you are the former ball player and high school coach. The league hired you to improve the fields. You have done a great job."

"Yep, old coaches never quit. They become a groundskeeper. That kid at shortstop, number eleven can play the game."

The group responded, "He is ours. His grandpa coached him before he passed away."

While the parents were beaming with pride and is when I noticed grandma. She was in her late fifties, nice face and figure, and a great smile. Grandma was quiet and did not know much about baseball except that her grandson was a good player.

We introduced ourselves and I found out her name was Jane. We talked baseball and Derek's abilities. I told them he probably should learn how to pitch and get some professional lessons. Dad and Mom went to talk to Derek, but Jane stayed back to talk to me.

"Is he really that good?"

"For his age, he is outstanding. I bet that he is good in other sports," I said.

Jane replied, "Football and hockey."

We began to talk. She was widowed for over a year and I had been divorced for thirty plus years. Neither of us has a social life and then I took her to the concession stand for an ice cream bar. Yep, I am high-roller.

The family said "good-bye" and then I started planning a way to endear myself to them. I knew some baseball scouts and called in a favor. I got four tickets to the Mets game and gave them to Derek's family. They protested the gift, but I said it would be a great family baseball outing.

Jane chimed in, "Derek, why don't you take Curt in my place. He'd enjoy it more than me."

Derek was thrilled and his parents said, "Okay."

That gave me an opening to hit on Jane. "Since you are not going to the Saturday night game, would you like to go out to dinner? "

Jane was stunned because nobody had asked her out in a long time. "I guess so, yeah, that would be great. Long time since I dated", Jane said.

"Me too. Give me your address and I'll pick you up at six thirty and dine about seven. Just tell me what you are in the mood for-American, Italian, Mexican, Sushi or anything that you want."

Saturday night arrived and the family went to the game . I went to Jane's place and picked her up. She was nicely dressed in a gray knit dress, gray stockings, and high heels. She looked great and did not wear a lot of makeup.

We decided on American which meant steak, potatoes, vegetables and soup/salad. We arrived at the restaurant, ordered drinks, and scanned the menu. As we read, we began to talk about our lives, joke, laugh, and get comfortable with each other. It was a great time. While walking back to the car, Jane grabbed my hand, stopped me, and gave me a very passionate kiss.

Jane was flustered and said, "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"I thought it was great. It has been a long time for me. Don't get many opportunities like that."

Then, I returned the favor and gave her my best kiss that I could muster. We left the restaurant and headed for a local neighborhood place. Surprisingly, Jane came up with another blast out of left field.

"Please go some place private where we can park and make out. I want to feel young again, have a few thrills, and enjoy life."

This was music to my ears like an Oldies Rock and Roll FM radio station. This idea actually excited and aroused me. I went to a wooded area that my family owned. No sooner that I turned off the car, the two of us were all over each other. Our mouths tried to swallow the other's tongue and our hands were doing an anatomy lab and homework.

Two mature people acting like teenagers, what a great cardio work out. All kidding aside, things got more serious. My hands slowly moved up to cup her breast. It was warm and soft.

Jane purred, "It has been a long time since a man touched me. I had forgotten how it felt and the enjoyment that I got from it.

Her words spurred me on as I gently pinched the nipple. Jane's breathing was beginning to quicken as I explored her body. My hands moved down to her knee and inner thigh.

Instinctively, Jane was sparked into action. Her hand sheepishly moved to my manhood. It has been some time and this was going to be Jane's Renaissance into sexual activity. Her hand ran up my thigh and onto my cock. She started to massage my penis and got more excited as her massage hardened my manhood.

No doubt about it, in our minds, we were two teenagers making out in a car. Just then, my hand slid up between her thighs to her womanhood. She jumped as my fingers touched her panties and search out her clit and love tunnel. She began to bite her lip and involuntarily move her body.

I felt her fingers start to pull down my zipper and search for her prize. She let out a sigh and seemed to be getting hotter.

"Trent, this feels so good. Take off my panties and explore my body."

It was an offer that I could not refuse. Her hand job was giving me chills up and down my spine. Jane had me in her spell.

Carefully, I removed her panties and found a nicely trimmed pussy. Jane let out a groan as my fingers touched her clit and entered her love tunnel. When I played with her clit, her moans became louder and more passionate. Her sexual pleasure was increasing and so was the intensity of her hand job.

"Jane, you continue what you are doing, and you will hit a home run plus a happy ending."

"I don't care. I haven't felt like this in years. My body is on fire and I want and need an orgasm. Rub and massage me to a climax. I am ready now!" exclaimed Jane.

Her plea did not fall on deaf ears. My goal was to give Jane what she wanted. It did not take long. After about two minutes, Jane let out a scream that made birds take flight. She fell over into a slump and tried to catch her breath.

"Now it is my turn to give you a thrill," she said.

The hand job became more intense and she was really enjoying it. Jane realized that she was in total control.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Go ahead."

My cock shot a hot stream of seed and Jane caught it with her hand.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

She got a tissue and wiped off my cock. Jane cleaned me up and actually licked her fingers. Her face showed a serene look of contentment.

Jane said, "We have to do this again, but properly in a bed with some privacy."

"Works for me, whenever you want to. I'll start training for the main event," I replied.

The baseball season continued and I did not see Jane. Then. at one of Derek's games, I asked his Mom about Jane. I found out that her sister had become gravely ill and she'd gone back East to take care of her. I mentioned that I was sorry to hear that and would be glad to help with anything. They asked to water the plants and grass,

About three weeks later, I saw Jane at the house. Her sister had recovered and was on her own. Boldly, she walked up close to me, brushed her hand against my crotch, and winked at me.

Jane said, "I want to finish what we started in the car. Why don't you come over for dinner on Friday night at my place? It will be Italian. We won't be disturbed because the family has a baseball tournament over a hundred miles away."

I looked at Jane and said, "Seven, Okay. I'll bring the wine. A nice Chianti."

Jane nodded "Yes" and it was a date.

My heart raced with excitement and could not wait for Friday evening. Finally, Friday night arrived and I was at Jane's place at seven. I rang the door bell and Jane answered the door.

"Wow," I just had the shock of a lifetime. Jane was dressed in a black leather ladies business suit with a low cut silver blouse, black stockings, and black stilettos. She looked as hot as lava and her perfume smelled terrific.

I looked at Jane and said, "I see what's for dessert and it looks spectacular."

June replied, "I have an antipasto salad and baked lasagna for dinner. Then, you can have your dessert."

One thing was for sure, Jane could cook. Dinner was great and the company was even better. The wine seemed to help set the mood.

After dinner, we adjourned to the family room and Jane clicked on the television. I figured that she put on some romantic melodrama, but instead, she had a porn DVD loaded and running. I had not paid attention until I heard the sound of people talking dirty. It was a shock, but it was a pleasant surprise.

This time, I became the aggressor and went into attack mode on Jane. Her mouth opened and I slipped my tongue inside. There was a joust happening in our mouths. My hands began the usual ascent to her breasts. In the light, they seemed larger and more ample that I had recalled in the car. As I unbuttoned her blouse, her bra came into view. It was black with open ends so the nipples could show.

Jane said, "It is time to enjoy life to the fullest and you are about to reap the benefits."

My fingers honed in on the bare nipples. They were hard and erect and I had barely touched them. Jane was one horny lady who was on fire. I gently pinched her nipples and fondled her breasts. Next, my hands were moving between her legs and touching her crotch through her panties. Jane's breathing was becoming more labored and erratic. She was starting to talk dirty like the DVD that was playing on the television.

"Trent, let's go to the bedroom, NOW. I need to get more comfortable."

Immediately, we went to her bedroom. The room must have had twenty candles burning in it. It seemed that she was in a very romantic mood. As Jane laid down on the bed, my hands returned to her nipples and pussy. Both areas were flaming hot with passion. My gentle pinching had made the nipples become ultra sensitive. So, I took off her bra and gazed at hose beautiful breasts. My mouth, tongue and lips touched her breasts, Jane let out a load groan and "fuck" came from her throat.

"Please suck my nipples. I really love that feeling."

My oral attack continued and I made sure to nibble and bite her tits. This drove her wild and she uncontrollably thrashed on the bed. My hands now went to work on her womanhood. Even through her panties, I could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy.

"Do like you did in the car. Rub and massage my clit. Stick your fingers inside me," she said.

There was no problem with her request. I removed her panties and easily slid my fingers into her wetness.

"That's it, finger fuck me. You make me feel so good," Jane gasped.

She was having little mini spasms of pleasure. Her body quivered every time my hand moved.

"Okay Trent, now it is my turn to give you a ride to the moon."

Jane pushed me down on the bed and grabbed my penis. She picked up the hand job just like in the car. My cock responded by becoming rock hard and stand at attention.

Suddenly, Jane went down on my cock. Her mouth swallowed my entire length and totally caught me by surprise. She slid the cock into her mouth and down into her throat. She started a Hall of Fame blow job. Her mouth bounced up and down from the knob to the hilt. The more she sucked my cock, the more excited she became. She was becoming a first class cock whore.

"Enough," I said.

She stopped and, this time, I pushed her back down on the bed. My head slid in between her thighs and my tongue zeroed in on her clit. When the tongue scored a bulls-eye, Jane let out a yelp. My tongue got busy lapping up her sweet juice and moving Jane into a euphoric state. I could feel her body having a series of orgasms and it was leading up to a grand finale.

"Oh, Trent, fuck me now. I can't wait any longer. Give it to me good and hard. I need to really cum. Don't hold back, I want it so much."

It was time and got between her legs. My cock entered her red hot love tunnel with ease. We were both ready to drive the other person into ecstasy. As I started my rhythmic pushing into her vagina, Jane met my thrusts with her arched hips. We were trying to destroy the other person.
"Faster, harder," she said.

I increased my speed and velocity. Her response was equally intense. Our sexual lovemaking was fulfilling the other's desires. We were in sync and began to climax together. I was getting that unmistakable feeling in my balls as my load was about to leave my body. Jane was moaning and groaning while her entire body was beginning to shutter.

Together, it began to happen. We hit the mark together. My seed exploded into her body and she let out a "Fuck Yes". The two of us collapsed and were completely spent. Just two mature people who had put a smile on the other's face. It was a wonderful sensation.

I looked over at Jane and realized that I had never taken off her shoes and stockings. She looked to be one of the most sultry women alive. Jane was a definite Hall of Famer in my league.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments