Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prim and Proper... - Chapter 1

"Hot sexy school teacher is reluctant to give it up to a previous black student."

36
13 Comments 13
46.3k Views 46.3k
10.1k words 10.1k words
Famous Story
I teach math at an inner city school whose racial composition is primarily African-American. I've been teaching there for the last five years. I enjoy my job even though there are trying times with a student once in awhile. I have earned the respect of almost all of my students by just being a good teacher. Every year the students that graduate pass the word down to the next class to respect me and not to misbehave in my class. That I'm on their side. I appreciate my students and I really believe they do like me and want to learn what I have to teach them.

I'm a thirty-seven year old woman. My name is Maria Talent, and my husband is a Navy Commander and is the Skipper of a Boomer. That means he is the Commanding Officer of a nuclear ballistic missile submarine. He'll spend about two and a half months at sea before returning to shore for a month. Our life has been this way since I married him ten years ago. At first I missed him so much, but then as the years passed I became used to it. I just devote more time to my students, trying to aid them in their learning.

I want to give you a more in depth knowledge of my youth. I want you understand why I am the way I am and how my story is almost incredible to me. I was born to parents whose parents came to America from Italy and landed at Ellis Island. My grandparents were very strict Catholics and raised my mother and father to obey all church teachings. I remember grandma kissing the priest's ring whenever she saw him.

Consequently, I was raised the same way, strict and total obedience to church law. I didn't know any better and I believed everything taught to me. I attended Catholic school from kindergarten through college. I'm not complaining, the education was good. It just left me very naive and without any street smarts.

Of course my mother painted all boys and men as total barbarians. That they were just out to get our panties off and make us girls pregnant. I was so scared of men and boys that I was never alone with them. The only men I trusted were my relatives and the priests. I retained my virginity until the day after my wedding. Both Ted, my husband, and I were too tired to have sex that first night. We fell into bed and slept for twelve straight hours.

The next night was different. Ted started his foreplay hours before we finally had sex. I was turned on and he broke my hymen like it was tissue paper. It hurt a little and bled a bit also. Nothing traumatic like I had been led to believe. I like sex, but it is no big deal. Ted and I would make love while his boat was in port, but I liked the quiet time with no sex while he was gone.

I'm pretty, and have a nice figure. I think my best assets are my long legs and a nice round butt. I am a perky C-cup, never being pregnant. Now and then a man will hit on me. I don't give them the time of day, I always wear my wedding band and I show it. I'm happy with Ted and my life as-is. I guess you would say, I'm a prim and proper woman. Maybe even a bit 'frigid'. I might be referred to as a 'Spinster School Teacher', if I had never married.

I like to commute, by train, to school. I live about ten miles away and the train is a lot less expensive and more relaxing than driving. I was on my way to school, sitting in my seat when a young black man sat down next to me. I opened my newspaper. I looked over and smiled at him. He gave me a nasty look and grumbled something that I didn't understand. He was dressed like a thug. He was kind of handsome in a rugged way. Maybe six feet tall. Not fat, but very muscular. He must work out at a gym and do strength training.

I started reading my paper. The next thing I knew, his hand was squeezing my thigh and rubbing back and forth. "Stop that, young man!" I blurted out. "Don't you know that is very improper behaviour toward a woman?"

His eyes were very cold. "Don't give a fuck," he responded, "I like what I like and I like what I see of you. Me and you are going to party this morning."

"Oh no we are not. I have to teach school today and it's Friday, test day. I have children that need me in my classroom. What makes you think that I want to have anything to do with you, much less party with you?"

"I don't give a fuck about your school teaching today. We are going to party and you can teach them next Monday. How old are you? I'm twenty."

"It is none of your business how old I am and clean up your language. Now take your hand off of me before I scream."

He looked at me very threateningly. I was beginning to be afraid of him, yet fascinated at the same time. This is all very confusing to me. It was like I was being drawn to him. I wondered what he meant when he said, 'We are going to party'? Is something sinister going to happen to me?

"If you scream, you'll regret it forever. No, I won't remove my hand, I like the feeling of your soft thigh. I want to feel more of your body."

 I was beginning to realize his intentions. I would have to put a stop to this right now.

"I'm an older woman, seventeen years older than you and I'm married. You should be involved with girls more your own age. Please, remove your hand from my leg."

He responded by moving his hand further up my thigh, dragging the hem of my dress up. His fingers were closer to my lady parts. My body responded by opening my legs a bit. I was flabbergasted with myself; why would I spread my legs so a stranger would have better access to my pussy? I had never felt this way before. My crotch was tingling and my pussy was becoming wet.

I was raised to dislike sex... As a prim and proper lady... yet there I was becoming excited. All he did was touch my leg, but I was sure his intentions were for much more. I wanted to see where this would lead to, it was kind of exciting. My brain was saying, 'This is wrong', but my mind was also becoming excited and saying 'Yes, go for it'. I felt like my upbringing was flying out the window. What was going on with me?

His fingers were tight against my pussy lips now. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us, but no one was. I wanted him to press harder, but again I didn't want him to. My panties would keep his fingers out of my cunt. Oh, my god, I thought the word, 'cunt'. What am I becoming, a slut? My mother warned me about men and how all they wanted to do was fuck you.

Just then he slipped my panty crotch to the side, my cunt was exposed and his middle finger slipped into me. I gasped as my pussy accommodated his large middle finger. I slid forward a little and his finger slipped in more. I was very wet and his finger went in all the way. I liked what was happening to me. I wanted him to finger fuck me.

"I knew you would come around. I know white women like black fingers in their pussy. I feel the wetness of your pussy. You like it."

His aggressiveness was turning me on. It was true, I did want him sexually. I wanted him more than I ever wanted my husband.

"Oh... God... Please help me," I whispered as he slipped another finger into me.

I was glad I had the newspaper hiding what he was doing to me.

"God help you how? God help you get finger fucked? God help you take my big black cock?"

There, he said it. He was going to fuck me. I didn't want that, but I did. Fuck... what was going on here? The train was nearing my station. "I'm getting off now so remove your fingers from me."

He pulled his fingers out of me and took his hand away. He sucked my wetness from his fingers. He stood up and walked toward the exit; was he getting off the train? He wouldn't do anything to me this close to the school. People would see him if he accosted me. He and I both exited the train and started walking towards the school buildings. He slowed down and put his arm around my waist.

"Come with me," he said. "We are now going to party."

"No, I have to teach today, I can't party."

"See all these little kids heading for school? Do you want them to see what will happen to you if you refuse to come with me? I don't think you want that. It's just a party, nothing will happen to you that you don't want to happen. I can see that you are a very educated woman, you dress well; you know what is happening."

I couldn't believe I was in this type of situation. If I said, 'Yes', everything would be okay for the children, but if I said, 'No', I didn't know. I was feeling very excited inside, almost like I had to pee. I had to make a decision right now. I wanted to go and teach, but my body told me to go to the party. "Okay, I will go to your stupid party."

"Good," he said. "I'm sure you will enjoy it and have a good time. Like I said before, you are safe and nothing will happen to you that you don't want to happen."

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes"

"My car is right here," he said as he opened the door.

He told me how hot I looked and I smiled as I entered his Caddy. My dress slipped up my long legs, but I made no attempt to pull it down. He would have a perfect view of my panties. I couldn't believe that I was teasing him. Was I teasing myself also?

He closed the door behind me and entered on the driver's side. "See that camera up there. You can be seen entering my car with a smile on your face. It's just my insurance policy that you will not go to the police and tell them I forced you into this."

"I have to call in sick," I said. He watched me closely as I called and talked. They would have to call in a substitute for the day.

"The least you can do is tell me your name."

"My name is Deshawn."

After he drove a couple of miles, I asked. "Deshawn, where are we going?"

"You ask too many questions. Just shut up and watch, better yet, grab my cock and get me hard."

"I can't do that, I've never done that to any man."

"Well if you don't, I'll dump you out in this ghetto and we'll see how far you get."

I looked out the window. The neighborhood was very run down and seedy looking. I wouldn't get one block before I would be attacked, and maybe killed. I was still turned on by Deshawn and by what his fingers did to me on the train. I took hold of his cock through his pants and squeezed.

"No, no, take it out of my pants. You know how to jack a guy don't you?"

"No, I have never, as you say, 'jacked a guy'."

"Take my cock out and I'll show you how."

I unzipped his fly. I had a hard time getting his cock out through his fly, his cock was limp but big. I finally pulled it out like I would a snake. Deshawn took his cock in his hand and moved it up and down. He was not circumcised like Ted, so it was easy for him to 'jack'.

"Now you do it. Make sure you keep my foreskin up so your hand does not touch my cockhead."

I took his black cock and started jacking him off. I could see that his penis was very large and he was still soft. It was bigger soft than Ted's, when Ted was hard. It would never fit in my pussy once it is hard. What was I thinking? I'll have him fucking me. What was happening to me?

I felt his cock harden as I continued to jack him. His cock continued to grow, both in length and thickness. Soon it stopped lengthening but swelled more in thickness. When I wrapped my hand around, my fingers could not touch, he was that thick. My pussy was a total traitor to me now. I was so wet, the crotch of my panties were sopping wet. I was as sure as the world is round that black monster would not fit in me.

"Suck it," he said.

I lowered my head. I wanted to suck his cock; he was right, I will only be doing what I want to do. I may have been reluctant in the beginning, but now I couldn't wait to see if he could fuck me. I was now close enough to get a good look at what I was about to suck. His cockhead was a very dark brown, like dark chocolate. His shaft was darker, about seven inches long and with a two inch cockhead, which gave him a total of nine inches. More than Ted, who has about seven inches. I would bet that Deshawn's cock was two and a half inches thick, as thick as a soda can. I'm sure this black monster will not fit in my little, tight white cunt. My pussy was wet with the thoughts of him trying to penetrate me.

I put my lips over the head of his cock. I had his cockhead in about half-way when my teeth touched him.

"Don't bite me, you won't like the consequences."

"I can't get your cock any further into my mouth," I protested.

"Then use your tongue and lick all around it. Pay special attention to my glans, that is my sensitive area."

I licked his cock from the tip to his balls. I did that a few more times before I started paying more attention to his cockhead. I licked all around his glans, kissing his cock like it was a god. To me it was becoming a black god. Never in my life did I ever think that I would be so enthused about sucking a man's cock. I couldn't get enough of it. I squeezed my hands around it as I kissed and nibbled on the tip. I covered my teeth with my lips and pressed my mouth down until he slipped into my mouth. I had his cockhead in but it filled my mouth so I couldn't move. I could suck though and I did, hard. I used my tongue as best I could and it wasn't long before he was moaning.

"You might not have the mouth to take me, but you are one excellent cock sucker."

I continued sucking his cock, but thanked him in my mind.

Deshawn drove a few blocks further and pulled into a motel parking lot. He tucked his big cock back into his pants and went into the office, I'm sure to pay for a room. "Well this is it, girl," I said to myself out loud. "You are going to be fucked by a stranger with a big cock. A big black cock and you are looking forward to it. Did you ever believe you would have this happen to you and that you would want it to happen to you?"

Deshawn returned and drove the car around to a back entrance. He got out and, ever the gentleman, opened my door. He took hold of my hand and helped me out of the car. I smiled at him and said, "Thank you."

He put his arms around me and lifted me high enough to kiss him. I put my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips to his. He held me tight; he was so strong, so virile. I wanted him to take me to the room and have his way with me. I was so hot and horny, I needed a big cock to fuck me good. I broke the kiss. "Take me to your room," I said.

I looked around, but there was no one. I looked up and saw the security cameras. I waved and threw a kiss. I hugged Deshawn and slammed my mons into his body. Nobody would ever doubt that I was forced to be here with him. We entered the motel. The hallway was dimly lit, but bright enough for the cameras hanging from the ceiling.

"What room is ours?" I asked him.

"Room 102, an end room."

When we reached the room I could see another security camera very close. I blew it a kiss and jumped up on Deshawn. I threw my legs around his waist and held him tight with my arms around his neck, I kissed him. He put his hands on my ass and held me tighter to him.

"Open the door and carry me in."

He did as I wanted and as we entered the room I was waving at the camera. He locked...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments