Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pulling Out Sucks

"She asked me to pull out, but what if I didn't?"

35
16 Comments 16
35.0k Views 35.0k
868 words 868 words
Famous Story
I could feel my orgasm building, pressure in my balls as I thrust into her pussy. She squirmed below me, eyes closed, tossing her head back and forth, her red hair splayed out across her pillow. She was breathing heavily and grunting each time I pushed into her. She held her chest, alternately pulling on her nipples and squeezing her tits together. There were low, animalistic noises deep in her throat as I fucked her.

Any second now, I knew I was going to cum, and I knew I needed to pull out. I wasn't wearing a condom, and she told me she wasn't on birth control. She had asked me to pull out and cum on her breasts, but the idea of removing my cock from her warm, wet cunt seemed inconceivable. It would feel so good to cum inside.

I imagined, for a moment, how she would react if I didn't pull out.

Perhaps she wouldn't notice right away. Wrapped up in her building climax, I think she would only realize what happened as I slowed down after I finished. When I removed my cock, she would feel the hot spunk dripping out of her.

"Did you just cum inside me?" she would ask, confused, and irritated. "I told you not to!" Her voice would grow increasingly frantic as she pushed fingers inside herself. Disbelief and outrage would grow as she felt my sticky cream between her lips. She would try to pull my cum out but only succeed at pushing it deeper. "What's wrong with you?"

But no. More likely she would notice immediately. When my pace changed, and she felt my cock twitching inside her. Even if I tried to control myself, to not make it obvious, wouldn't she feel the heat from my cum?

"What the fuck are you doing?" she would yell, trying to push me away. But I would be pinning her down with my body weight, and she wouldn't be able to get the leverage to move me. I would grunt with effort, unable to conceal my orgasm, desperately trying to keep my cock shoved deep inside her. I imagine the walls of her pussy gripping me tightly as her anger causes her to clamp down inadvertently. She would scream at me, "Asshole!" and wriggle out from under me as soon as I relax my grip. I can picture her cursing at me as she stomps into the bathroom.

I can't deny the thought turns me on, but I don't like the idea of upsetting her. Perhaps it would turn her on? I imagine her being so wrapped up in her rising pleasure that she can't or doesn't want to stop me.

10inYoungSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inYoungSucker

I imagine her reaction as she realizes I'm about to cum and I'm not pulling out. She would protest weakly, "No... wait... don't cum inside... oh god... don't cum in me... oh fuck... oh that feels good." Her legs would be wrapped around my waist, pulling me deeper even as she half-heartedly objected.

When she felt the heat of my orgasm, it would trigger her own. I imagine her pussy clenching around me. Her mouth would be hanging open, eyes closed tightly, moaning in pleasure. Her cunt would contract around my cock, milking the cum out of me.

Only after she caught her breath would she question me: "I thought you were going to pull out?" She wouldn't sound angry or even disappointed, just a bit confused. Still too flooded with endorphins to protest, she would lie there, idly fingering herself, and spread my sticky cum over her lips.

I know I can't do that to her. I'm a good guy. No matter how good it might feel, I want to respect her wishes. So I focus on the sound of her breathing. I watch her squeeze her tits, whispering filthy things to me. I imagine cumming inside her one last time. Then at the last second, when I feel the unstoppable tide rising, I pull out.

The sudden loss of my cock makes her cry out with surprise. Quickly I wrap my hand around the shaft and pump. My cock is coated with her creamy juices, lubricating my stroke.

Almost immediately I cum, my entire body shaking with the force of my orgasm. The first spurt arcs up and lands between her breasts. After that, I lean forward, so the rest falls on her stomach.

She jumps as the hot cum lands on her skin and then moans happily. She reaches between her thighs and rubs her clit. Her legs are spread wide, with me kneeling between them. Her hand flies in tight circles, and she moans as her orgasm builds.

I start to lean back, but her other hand snakes out and grips my thigh tightly. Her eyes are eager, and she wants me to stay where I am, leaning over her with my cock in my hand as she cums.

Finally, she lets out a choked scream that trails into a long moan and her entire body tenses. She rocks back and forth a bit as the waves roll through her body until she finally collapses, exhausted and spent, with my cum all over her.

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments