Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punish me - Part One

"A girl shows how sorry she really is..."

79
33 Comments 33
58.4k Views 58.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story


Robin pulled her rental car into the parking space and turned off the engine. She felt nervous and excited in equal measure. This was it, her one chance to make up for what she had done. She sighed and leaned her head on the steering wheel. She was shaking slightly she was that nervous and unsure if she was doing the right thing.

She breathed deeply, sat up and tilted the rear view mirror so that she could look at her reflection. Her make up was perfect, hair too and she smiled wanly, noticing her reddened eyes and the dark bags which betrayed her recent lack of sleep. Reaching over, she lifted her purse, pulled out the small bottle of eye drops and dripped a couple into each eye. Blinking rapidly, she touched up her lipstick, satisfied to see that the whites of her eyes looked white once more.

She sat for a few moments, imagining how this might go. He would probably turn her away without even opening the door. He had told her that he never wanted to speak to her again, but she couldn't do as he asked, she couldn't stay away, even though she knew that it was what he wanted. "Okay," she thought to herself, "Let's do this." She got out of the car and noticed that her hands were shaking slightly as she locked the door.

She stopped at the door to his building, her hand frozen inches from the call button. "Is this the right thing to do?" She knew the answer, she knew that she shouldn't be here but she closed her eyes and pressed the button. She heard a click, "Hello?" She said weakly expecting to hear his voice, but instead the door simply buzzed, allowing her to enter.

She took the elevator to the sixth floor and nervously walked to his door. It opened as she raised her fist to knock and there he was. She drank him in, memories flooding back and for a moment she feared that she might burst into tears. "Don't," he said in a cold voice. "You can come in. I have a way for you to apologise. If that's what you're here for."

"Matt…"

"I don't want to hear it," he cut in. "If you're coming in, do that. If you want to leave, go." He didn't even look at her, staring six inches to the left of her face.

"I… I'll come in. Thank you," said Robin, hurrying in through the door. She boldly leaned towards him, putting out a hand to touch his arm, but he moved it away and shook his head. Robin looked down embarrassed as she passed by. She walked towards the living room but stopped as he coughed and turned to see him standing by the kitchen door.

"In here," said Matt flatly. "Sit down."

She pulled out a chair, grimacing as it scraped the floor and quickly sat down. Her eyes rose to meet his and he looked away and cleared his throat. "Okay, here's how this is going to happen." She looked at him, but he never paused. "You were a heartless bitch and I told you never to contact me ever again and yet here you are." This time he did look straight at her and she couldn't meet his gaze, her eyes studying her hands as she twisted her fingers together.

Matt carried on, "So, since I knew that you would probably show up at my door today, in fact, I was certain that you would. I took the liberty of organising something, a way of punishing you. Now, of course you are free to leave at any time, but then your punishment will be incomplete and I would never be able to even consider forgiving you."

Robin looked up hopefully. "He's going to forgive me," she thought to herself, allowing hope to creep in. "I'll do whatever you want, Matt. I'm sorry and I love you, I want to make things right."

He waved his hand dismissively and continued, "Before we go through to the living room, I should tell you that you can say no and you can leave at any time. Are you ready?"

Her eyes searched his face, looking for a sign, something to encourage her, reassure her, but there was no emotion to be seen. She didn't know that he could be so cold, before, when they were still together, he had been so warm, so loving, so attentive. How had it come to this? What had she done that was so very bad to deserve such a freeze. Then she remembered how incensed he had been when she had questioned him, when she had dared to suggest that he might not love her as much as he said, it had seemed like such an overreaction at the time, but now she felt truly wretched, knew she was in the wrong.

His cough brought her back to the present and he regarded her with cold eyes.

"I'm ready. I'll do whatever you ask," she said standing up.

"Leave your things in here and from now on, unless you want things to stop so that you can leave, keep your mouth closed," said Matt in a cold clipped voice. "After you."

Robin walked towards the door of living room, suddenly feeling very nervous again, not that the feeling had ever really left. What was she letting herself in for? Surely she needn't worry, he wasn't going to hurt her. As if reading her thoughts, he said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, in fact I'm not going to touch you."

She pushed open the door and stepped inside.

Nothing looked out of place, Matt's living room was perfect as usual, everything looked normal until a movement caught her eye. There was a man sitting on the sofa, she hadn't noticed him at first. He must have been in his late thirties, had dirty blonde hair and had a rough, unkempt look about him. His clothes whilst not dirty or scruffy per se, looked as though they had been slept in and he was unshaven, a sparse beard covered his chin and upper lip. He smiled at her and she noticed that he had a gold tooth. She took an instant dislike to him, she wasn't sure why, perhaps she was just nervous or maybe she just didn't know what was going to happen.

"This is Simon. He is going to have some fun with you today and you will be an obliging girl. That is why you are here," Matt explained. "Now, Simon, as we have discussed, she is all yours." As Simon stood, Matt took his place on the sofa.

"What's your name, Robin, isn't it?" Simon grunted as he walked towards her and roughly pulled her ponytail, tilting her head back. Robin opened her mouth to speak and Simon put his hand over it. "Stop," he said, "I'm not really interested. I shall just call you, girl. I do not want to hear a word from you, unless you decide to leave, in which case, feel free to tell me to stop at any time." As he said this, he pulled the band from her hair and stood back as her blonde locks fell to her shoulders.

She glanced over at Matt, but he sat impassively on the sofa, looking at a magazine with what seemed like disinterest.

"Keep your hands by your sides," he barked as he roughly pulled down her top, exposing her bra-less chest. "Hmm, not very big, but they'll do," he said as he squeezed and pulled her nipples with both of his large rough hands. "Take off your clothes, apart from your panties, tights and shoes.

Once more, Robin looked towards Matt, but now he was gazing out of the window, so she quietly sighed and pulled her top up over her head and wriggled out of her skirt, embarrassed now that she had chosen to wear stockings.

"Oh, that's good," leered Simon, "Now, get on your knees and suck my cock, see if you can make up for those small titties."

Robin obediently dropped to her knees and began to unfasten his trousers, she could tell that he wasn't hard, but she could see the outline of his cock through the thin cloth. As his trousers fell to the floor, she pulled down his boxer shorts, revealing his large, flaccid penis and hairy ball sack. She took it between her fingers and began to squeeze his shaft and pull back his foreskin, she could smell the stale sweat from him and her stomach lurched slightly. She looked up at him to see him watching her closely as she lifted his member and pulled it towards her open mouth.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

She closed her eyes and licked across his glans, breathing through her mouth, she didn't want to smell him, she really didn't want to taste him as she began to suck him into her mouth.

"That's it, get me nice and hard, use your hands too, don't forget my balls," he groaned as he began to run his fingers through her hair, pulling her onto him and pushing his groin forward to match the movements of her mouth.

She could feel him stiffen with each small thrust, filling her mouth more fully each time. He was big, he was really pretty big and as she sucked and slurped his thick shaft, she could feel the blunt tip against the roof of her mouth and taste his watery pre-cum. He bent his knees a little, opening his legs and she took the hint and began to stroke and fondle his balls with one hand, allowing the fingers of the other to grip his shaft quite tightly and move up and down as her mouth moved down and up. She began to pull faster and faster, his breathing was quickening too, thrusting as he was, into her mouth. She allowed her fingernails to drag along the wrinkled skin of his scrotum and he gasped as she did. Suddenly, he pulled her head back by the hair and she felt his hot cum spurt onto her face and chest, her mouth was still open and she tasted his thick salty spunk as a final jet met the back of her tongue. She suppressed the urge to wretch as she swallowed it.

Simon still had hold of her hair and he half pulled her to her feet, his other hand rubbing his thickening cream onto her breasts, pulling and tweaking her little pink nipples to attention as he did so. "Not bad, not bad for a dirty little whore. Now, on your back on the table. Do it."

Robin jumped at his sharp tone and moved to the edge of the light oak table, sitting on the edge. She looked over at Matt, in time to see him glance away. In that split second, she saw that he was erect, or at least semi erect under his linen trousers. She closed her eyes and lay back as Simon took hold of her knees, pulling them apart as though she were a piece of meat on a butcher's table. He began to push his fingers against her slit through the cloth of her knickers, rubbing and poking with no finesse and yet she could feel herself becoming wetter. His thumb massaging her asshole as his fingers pushed more firmly, prodding the cloth inside her.

She opened her eyes just enough to steal a glance at the man for whom she was doing this. He was sitting still on the sofa, head back and eyes closed while his hand rubbed up and down the length of his erection through his trousers. As she watched, she felt Simon's thick fingers pull her soaking underwear from her sopping slit and she saw Matt unbutton his fly and pull his glorious cock free. She gasped and closed her eyes as she felt two fat fingers plunge into her cunt, in and out as Simon began to finger fuck her hard and fast and then his mouth was on her clit, his rough hairy chin against her pussy lips. Simon's thumb began to rub against her wet hole, spreading the juice back to her tight little rosebud and it began to push against her, a rub and then a push, spreading more juice, rubbing, pushing and she felt him begin to penetrate as his thumb entered her ass.

"Why does this feel so good, it's so fucking wrong," she thought to herself, back arching involuntarily as this man invaded both of her holes with his clumsy hands. She felt his mouth on her clit, sucking it inside while he closed his teeth gently around it, his tongue quickly lapping at her button. Robin began to pant and gasp, her body betraying her mind's reluctance to be with this man.

"On your belly, over the edge of the table," grunted Simon, pulling his cock with his hand. She saw that he was fully erect once more.

Obediently, Robin turned over, her juices now soaking her thighs and the tops of her stockings. She stole another glance at Matt, he was stroking his cock firmly. She remembered when she used to do that and a tear ran down her cheek. She took a deep breath and clenched her eyes tightly closed.

Smack! "Like that, whore? Do you like being fucked by another man while your boyfriend watches?" Simon taunted as he pulled her cheeks apart and spat on her asshole. He rubbed his thumb again over her rosebud and began to work it inside, opening her up. She felt the head of his thick, rubbery cock moving up and down her wet slit and then pressing against her arse. He pushed the head of his cock against her anus and she felt it give, felt him begin to slide into her. He pulled out and she heard him spit again. "Nah, I think I'll just fuck your sweet little cunt, for now at least."

With no warning he thrust into her, balls deep and began to fuck her furiously. Robin brought her hand to her mouth and bit her knuckle for fear of crying out. Simon's fat cock was sawing into her now, harder and faster, he had no thought of her pleasure, it wasn't about that. She was here to be used, to be punished, she had chosen this. She was doing this to appease Matt. She wanted him back. Then, as Simon's thrusts became faster, he began to lose his pace, balls swinging erratically against her pussy lips. She couldn't stop herself and she snaked her hand under her body, finding her tender clit and she began to rub for all she was worth. As she did this, she felt Simon's thumb push into her bottom again, rotating inside her.

She cried out, pussy muscles clenching his shaft tightly as she came, harder than she had ever climaxed in her life. She couldn't keep it in, she screamed out and Simon pushed into her for a final time as he filled her belly with his seed.

She was breathless, eyes closed, forehead on the cool wood of the table. She heard a plop as Simon pulled his softening tool from her cunt and his cooling seed ran between her lips. She felt him wipe himself on her stockings. "Clean me with your mouth," said Simon, making has way round to her head.

He pulled her quite roughly by her hair, until her head was hanging down over the edge of the table and pushed his flaccid penis into her open mouth. Immediately she began to slurp and suck. It was easy when he was soft and small like this. He withdrew from her mouth and patted the flat of his hand against her cheek. "That's a good little slut. I'm finished with you now."

She lifted her head, sat up and looked over at Matt. He was wiping his own cock with a tissue, not looking at her. Simon pulled up his trousers, zipped them and nodded to Matt, "She's a good fuck, mate, you were right, dirty little whore."

"That's enough, Simon, you can go now," he said coolly. The he looked over at Robin, who had found her own clothes and was dressing, "You too, whore. If you think I would ever go near you again after watching you get fucked by my friend, well, you're more pathetic than I thought," he spat.

"But, Matt?" exclaimed Robin, "You said…"

"Shut up, Robin and get out. Get out of my flat and never ever contact me again. NOW!" He bellowed.

Robin ran back to the kitchen, sobbing and grabbed her purse and jacket.

"Matt, please, you said I could apologise," she almost whined.

"And now you have done that and you may go," said Matt flatly, pushing her towards the open door and slamming it closed behind her.

Robin staggered back to her car and got in. She tilted the rear view mirror and saw the semen drying in her hair, mascara blackening under her eyes and lipstick smeared around her mouth. She looked just like the dirty whore she had chosen to be.

She started the little rental car and drove away without looking back.

What will Robin do next?

Thank you for reading.
Published 
Written by Mazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments