Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Radha's Married Life: Part 3

"Radha today will learn a lot of truths. What will they be?"

8
8 Comments 8
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Radha returned around six in the evening. Rashi had told her to be ready by seven. Then both the jethanis would come and pick her up. Since it was her first ceremony of the new home, it was the jethanis duty to pick out the dress for her.

She hurried up to her room. She made a mental note with each step that no matter what happened, she cannot be late at any cost. She didn’t want to give her sasu maa a reason for frowning on the first day.

She opened the door to her room and there on the bed was kept the most exquisite dress she had ever seen. It was pure silk, with a blouse cut out for her bosom and a long skirt. The blouse was pure silk with thread designs of the most intricate patterns. The skirt was shining because of all the glasswork on it. There were a couple of jewelry pieces of gold to go with it.

She went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. She came out naked, dried off and started dressing up. The skirt started from lower hip edges and went down to her feet. It was quite snug and did show off her perfectly formed ass. Next came the blouse and with it a problem.

The blouse was tight and revealing a lot of her upper bosom, which wasn’t right. In India, girls are not meant to wear such revealing clothes. But then she looked at her reflection in the mirror and realized she wasn’t looking that bad. In fact, she was looking quite hot.

If Inderjeet saw me like this, I can only imagine what would happen next. She thought this to herself giggling at the same time.

Even though she was a simple girl, she was a girl nonetheless. She tried some sexy poses in the mirror but blushed and gave up after a couple of tries. Then a thought struck her.

Why Rashi and Roshni would choose such a dress for me, Radha thought.

Anyways she couldn’t do anything. She had to wear it. So she tried and walked in such a way that her body wasn’t too much flaunting. She was going to be in front of her mother-in-law and she couldn’t look slutty.

She switched off the lights in her room and went downstairs. What she didn’t notice that the whole time Roshni was inside in her cupboard admiring her. She made sure not to make a noise so that she wouldn’t startle Radha.

As Radha left, Roshni had one thought in her mind; this one is going to be a handful.

After making sure that Radha wasn’t coming back, she exited the room for the eventful evening.

-------------------

Rashi and Roshni met Radha in the living room downstairs. They were wearing quite simple dresses as compared to her.

They wear such simple dresses and give me the most revealing ones, Radha thought.

What she probably didn’t notice was that Rashi and Roshni were looking at her with greedy eyes. Honestly, she did look hot; so heads had to turn.

“Great, you are ready,” said Rashi. ”Well, the ceremony is in the southern courtyard. I don’t believe you’ve been there. Follow my lead. Roshni, check the front door and then join us there.”

“Yes didi,” said Roshni.

Radha followed Rashi to the courtyard. It was true; the house was so big that she hadn’t had time to explore it yet. Soon they crossed the verandah and came to a door.

“Go on Radha. It’s the right of the new bride to enter first,” said Rashi.

Radha as a diligent bahu entered the room and was surprised. It was all dark in there. Nothing to attend too and nothing could be made out in the darkness.

Before she could turn around and ask what was happening, something struck her head and the next thing she heard was the thud of her falling on the ground. She had blurred vision for a few seconds and then she passed out.

She had heard Roshni come in to join Rashi.

“Call sasu maa. Tell her Radha is ready,” said Rashi to Roshni.

Then there was some mumbling afterward but then Radha passed out and everything was oblivious.

-----------------

It was probably four to five hours before Radha woke up. It took her some time to realize what was happening. She recalled that she was in the southern courtyard room. She recalled that she had been hit on the head.

Yes, I had been hit by Rashi. But why and where I am now? Radha thought.

Then she realized that she was still in the same room. But she was lying down. In fact, her arms and legs were spread on something circular. In analogy, she looked something like Vinci’s famous Vitruvian Man with the only difference being that she was clothed.

She lifted her head a little and saw that two ropes attached to the top of the circular contraption and went towards the roof. From there they took a curve around the pulley and went into two separate dark corners of the room.

The room was lit with the help of six or seven cauldrons of fire, burning at strategic corners of the room in a semi-circular arrangement so as to keep one of the walls in darkness. This wall was the one whose corners attached to the pulleys on the roof. Also, this wall was facing her feet.

“Pull her up,” said a voice from the darkness. It was definitely a female’s.

The ropes started being pulled and the soon the contraption was upright. Now she was facing the dark end of the room. She could somehow make a silhouette moving towards her. Slowly she was walking towards Radha with her hands holding some kind of a rope.

What happened next froze her to the core.

Her sasu maa, the women she was supposed to worship for the rest of her life, was in her best of clothes. But the thing that shocked her were her jethanis; Rashi on the right and Roshni on the left of her sasu maa. They were naked, on all fours and crawling; they were being tugged by their mother –in-law with the help of the leashes attaching to the collar around their necks.

“Welcome to the family Radha. Today, you become one of us,” said Kantabai smiling a mischievous grin.

----------------

Radha was shocked and frozen to the core. Never in a million years would she have thought this happening in such a respectable and well-known family of the area. In fact, what was happening she couldn’t even describe. She was sure that this didn’t happen back home. Right now the only thing important was what was happening.

“Shocked? Terrified? “ said sasu maa in a childish voice making fun of her.
She then turned to the ladies beside her,” sit down and don’t you dare move”, she said in a strong voice.

She tied the leashes to a central ring on the ground, used a padlock to secure them and then hung the key using a chain in her neck. The key settled well in her deep cleavage. She was wearing a low cut blouse sari which left little to imagine. The sari itself was a snug fit which shaped well around he curves.

“So, my dear girl, you are probably trying to wonder what is happening here,” asked sasu maa.

Radha was so terrified she couldn’t even muster enough voice to say a yes. But she was mindful to nod meekly.

“Hmm, so where shall I start from,” said sasu maa ogling her body covered in silk.

“Don’t worry I am not going to undress you,” said Kantabai assuring Radha. “At least not at the moment,” she added with a devilish smile.

“So you know what let me tell you a story. You would like to hear a story right?” she asked in a sweet voice.

Radha couldn’t answer because nothing came to mind.

“Do you want to hear a story!?!” This time Kantabai’s voice was so thunderous that it almost made Radha cry. She nodded meekly.

“Good. So, it all started about thirty years back. Your late father-in-law had just passed away. The men of the family never much interfered with the household decisions. All they ever thought was how to make more money.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

So when my husband passed away, I was ostracized by the ladies of this very household to live in this very room as a widow”, said Kantabai.

Radha wasn’t really sure where this was going but it didn’t look good.

“My oldest son was ten years old then. Ten years I served this house as an ideal bahu. Ten bloody years and this is how they repay me, making me live in a room with my 3 sons like we are some kind of an animal”, said Kantabai. Radha could hear the agitation in her voice.

“They didn’t want any relations with me. I wasn’t allowed in family functions, in pujas, in events of happiness. It was like that I never even existed. It seemed as if my husband’s death was in somehow my fault and I was paying for it,” continued Kantabai with teary eyes.

Radha felt bad for her. But that didn’t justify what she was doing here.

“That is when I decided. I decided that day that I would come back, my sons would take the revenge from this family and I personally would take the revenge from my sasu maa and my elder jethani,” said Kantabai with a sense of triumph.

“You know Radha; I was always the simple one kind of like you. But it is this world which has made me what I am today,” she said this lightly playing with Radha’s long flowing locks of black hair. Radha shuddered at her touch. This made Kantabai smile.

“So day and night I used to toil in other people’s home to provide a livelihood for my sons to eat and go to school. They were my future and I had to mold it to perfection. And finally after twenty years, I had my revenge. Unfortunately my sasu maa had passed away by then. So the only I could let my anger out on was my jethani,” said Kantabai taking a pause.

“I remember correctly. When I got married I was sixteen and by forty six, I was the owner of this house. My sons had taken over this family business and my jethani and her husband were at out mercy. I had nothing against the husband, so I told my sons to let him go, even rent a house for him and we used to send monthly allowance to him and as for his wife, she was supposed to be mine. I told him that for some time she would stay with me. He had to agree. The reason well, his company had evaded taxes. We had taken advantage of that and my sons had taken over. But he was still punishable by law. So to keep his mouth shut, he had to agree,” Kantabai said the final words with a sense of satisfaction.

“And so it started. I used to make her do all the household work. My sons were out for business so she and I were alone in the house. I had to pass my time. But this humiliation only worked for some time and my revenge wasn’t complete yet. So one day, I told Surmabai, my jethani, to take off all her clothes and work. I said that mischievously. I only said it to see how far would she go to save her husband,” said Kantabai looking at the wall behind Radha. She was now touching and pinching her neck softly.

“Surmabai said she couldn’t do it. So I said I would call the police station. I pretended to dial the number on the phone and suddenly she interjected me that she would do it. I must say Radha, even at that age she was a hot lady. A lit bit chubby with large firm boobs. I lusted over her and instantly I saw her naked. I still remember the hotness and wetness I felt the first time seeing her naked but I couldn’t do anything. At least not then,” said sasu maa.

Radha knew this is where the twist happened.

“Coincidentally I walked on her one day working in the bathroom. She had to be naked, that was my rule. But instead of working she was masturbating. I had gone out for some work and returned a bit early. She was shocked and so was I. There she was, along the wall, naked with a small broom end in her cunt,” said Kantabai. Her eyes filled with lust. She was totally brought over by Radha’s scent.

“She told me her husband wasn’t good in bed anymore and she had needs. That is when I learned exactly how I would take my revenge. I told her to come with me. I took her to the bed room and as she turned after closing the door, I pinned her against the wall and kissed her hard. We kissed and kissed and kissed. I even started rubbing her pussy which made her make the most amazing noises ever. We went to bed and trust me what we did literally broke the bed,” said Kantabai. She was so hot right now and seeing Radha’s body just made her lust grow more.

“What did you guys do?” asked Radha as an innocent child asking for ice-cream.

“Oh, you naughty girl,” said Kantabai slapping Radha’s ass. She felt a little uncomfortable but a bit naughty too.

What is this feeling, thought Radha as she felt something happening between her legs. Kantabai had noticed that and she knew Radha was in heat.

 It's working, thought Kantabai.

“Well let’s just say from that day onwards, whenever she had to have her needs fulfilled she would have to serve me and I provided her release. With some of my own curious nature, I found new ways of pleasuring her, torturing her and teasing her. She always said that she was happy to serve me. I knew I had taken my revenge; I had made her my bitch,” said Kantabai completing the narration of her adventures. Or so it seemed.

“But age had its tool on her. She passed away a few years back and I was all alone. That’s when I had an idea,” said Kantabai switching on the lights.

There on the front wall was the portrait of her mother with probably who was her jethani Surmabai. On the top of the wall was written ‘Irani Family Sluts’. Below the portrait was a bronze piece on what was etched ‘Dominatrix: Kantabai and Slave: Surmabai’. Radha could easily make out from the portrait that Surmabai was a real hot girl. She was naked in the portrait kneeling beside Kantabai while she sat in a chair. Surmabai was being controlled by Kantabai through a leash.

Radha was stunned. Who would have made such a portrait? thought Radha

“Fascinating is it not?” said Kantabai looking at the portrait. ”How one wrong encounter could make you dwindle into the world of bondage and servitude. I created this room for taking on more slaves. But it was no fun. But fate had other plans,” said Kantabai softly and holding Radha’s face in her hands. Then she walked away.

“My sons got in touch with other big businessmen and we had parties and events. It was through those that I came in touch with a few ladies organizing a secret bondage and servitude club. I was interested. So they inducted me as a dominatrix. What I still had in mind was who served them. The answer is not so shocking, it was the daughter-in-law. I mean such a simple solution. All you had to make sure that you had something of a leverage against them and you could have you own set of slaves,” said Kantabai feeling proud of her three bahus.

“That’s my story Radha bahu. That is what we are today. Today I am the Dom and you are the Irani Family Slut,” she said smiling.

Radha was still trying to get all in. She was still shocked. Her hands were tired and paining.

“Sasu Maa?” asked Radha meekly.

“Yes?” answered Kantabai with a raised eyebrow.

“Why me, I mean what was the leverage in our case?” she asked concerned about her jethanis as well.

“Oh, while searching for my bahus, I made my sons give out loans to certain families whom I knew wouldn’t be able to pay the loan. So that’s how the deal was made. Daughter in place of loan,” said Kantabai.

Radha was shocked. She now understood that her parents had never actually found Inderjeet. It was Kantabai who had found them. She was literally on the verge of crying. She was in her own world, when she heard a lock snap.

She looked up. Now Kantabai was sitting in her chairs and had released the padlock which held the leashes in place.

“Rashi, Roshni….Take of Radha’s clothes. Let the induction begin,” announced Kantabai.

To be continued….
Published 
Written by simar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments