Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reluctant Sex

"Sherry was that vivacious and bodacious neighbor I craved to misbehave with."

56
16 Comments 16
54.0k Views 54.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I was mowing my yard when Sherry, my neighbor, came over and asked if I could mow her yard as well. Sherry had been our neighbor for several years and while we knew each other only in passing, I had secretly admired her without every saying a word. Sherry was a single mom having gone through a nasty divorce several years earlier.

Sherry had flaming red hair and a bodacious body. She was about thirty and she always wore the skimpiest of attire. Even her running shorts and sports bra seemed three sizes too small! Because I was very married, I kept my distance.

“I don’t have any money, but I’ll pay you next week, if that is okay,” Sherry added after asking for the favor.

“You don’t have to pay me,” I said. My gaze covered every curve of her model-like figure. She was about five foot four inches, trim and with a large chest, probably 36 or even 38. I tried to be discreet, but it was difficult.

“I will pay you back,” Sherry responded adamantly, “I promise.”

I watched as she tootled off to her porch, her very cute ass hanging out of her shorts. Sherry glanced back at me. I was caught looking. Sherry tossed me a wave and wink. I simply smiled and wished I wasn’t married.

I mowed Sherry’s yard and then settled back in a chair on my patio. My wife was visiting her parents and would be gone until the next day. Betty and I had a good marriage, but since she had undergone a hysterectomy and hit menopause, our sex life had gone down. It was a huge source of frustration for me, but hand lotion and an occasion hand job from her, helped to keep me satisfied. Still, I missed the intimacy of getting naked and doing the wild thing.

Our back yard was separated from Sherry’s by a six foot high, wooden privacy fence. I was half asleep when I heard Sherry call my name. I stepped over to the fence and on to a small cinder block that I had placed over a hole near the bottom of the fence. I peered over the fence and down at Sherry, who was wearing a very skimpy two piece bathing suit.

“Can I pay you for the yard work?” she asked, as she leaned her back against the fence. Again, I told her that I wouldn’t take any money. Sherry glanced up, once she realized I was peering over the fence.

“Crap!” she exclaimed. “I didn’t realize you were that tall,”

“I have a perch,” I said. “Nice swim suit.”

“Thanks. I’m trying to catch up on my tan.”

I propped my forearms on the fence top and sat my chin on top of my forearm.

“Tan or tan lines?” I asked.

“My tan.” 

“Well, don’t let me stop you.” 

“You should come over.” 

“I don’t know.” 

“I need to pay you for mowing my yard,” she insisted.

“No,” I responded, “”I won’t take your money. It was my pleasure.”

“I’ll give it to Betty.” 

“Well, you’ll have to wait a few days as she went to her parents to help them look for an assisted living facility for her dad.” 

“I’m sorry to hear about that,” Sherry said, “But you’re still more than welcome to come over.”

Sherry was gorgeous and sexy. Just standing there, looking down at her, made my dick stiff.

“Come on.” Sherry encouraged.

“Okay, fine,” I replied.

I stepped off the cinder block and and made my way to the gate at her back yard and walked in. By the time I opened her gate, she had retreated to the patio and was sitting on a lounge chair, completely topless. A bottle of wine sat on the table, next to her, half empty.

I sat down on a chase lounge and crossed my ankles. “I guess it’s totally permissible to go shirtless,” I noted.

“I live like a free spirit,” Sherry responded. “I have no issues with nudity.”

I stripped out of my shirt and placed it on the small table next to us. Sherry offered me some of the wine.

“Sure,” I said.

She darted into her house and returned with a wine goblet. She poured the wine as she sat on the side of her chase lounge. Her breast nipples were firm and pointed, perched perfectly on top of light pink areolas. She smiled as she handed me the glass and I proffered a toast just before we “clinked” glasses.

“Here’s to being good neighbors and mowed yards,” I said.

Sherry ran her tongue over her lips after taking a drink from her wine glass.

“I love a good red wine,” she whispered. It was as it she was purposefully being suggestive. There was no hiding the effect she had on me. Sherry’s glanced at my crotch and smiled.

“Why don’t you take your shorts off and get comfortable,” she suggested.

“I don’t know,” I defensively replied.

“I won’t tell if you don’t,” Sherry said as she placed her elbows on her knees and leaned towards me, her wine goblet near her open mouth. She had a sexy and sultry look, her flaming red hair framing her oval face and only an arm’s reach from me.

I unbuckled my shorts and slid them off. There was no way to hide my huge erection as it strained at the fabric of my briefs.

“Oh wow,” Sherry gasped, her eyes glued to my covered erection. “Is that all you?” 

“Yes,” I replied, “my apologies.”

“There is no need to apologize for that. I haven’t seen anything quite that large in real life. That’s a porno cock.”

I took a sip of wine.

“Your wife must be a very happy woman.” 

“Well, she used to be,” I said and explained that since Betty had undergone her hysterectomy and gone through menopause our sex life had dwindled.

“So how do you handle the frustrations?” 

“Lots of hand lotion.” 

“No way,” Sherry shot back. “For real?”

“A man has to make sacrifices,” I said. Sherry stayed quiet for a second.

“Could I watch you masturbate?”

The question caught me by surprise. Almost immediately, Sherry realized the straightforwardness of her request. “I’m sorry,” Sherry blustered. “I don’t know why I asked that – I guess you’re not the only one who gets frustrated.”

“It’s no big deal,” I replied.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

“If you have some lotion, I’d be happy to show you how it’s done, but only if you do the same.”

Sherry disappeared into her house and, within minutes, she emerged with a towel and a bottle of hand lotion. She also had a small box in her other hand. She sat on the edge of her lounger, facing me. She handed me the bottle, along with the towel, and she placed her small box on the table.

I closed my eyes, the hand lotion in one hand and the hand towel beside me. I had never done anything like this before and I was nervous. I stripped out of my underwear, my eight and half inch rock hard, circumcised cock settling against my lower abdomen.

“Oh wow!” Sherry exclaimed.

I squirted some of the hand lotion into the palm of my hand. Suddenly, Sherry grabbed my wrist. “Can I do it?” she asked.

I looked at the glob of lotion in my left hand and then back at Sherry.

“Please,” she begged.

I wiped the lotion on to Sherry’s bare thigh. She stood up and peeled out of her tiny bikini bottoms.

“So what do you think?” Sherry asked, facing me.

“I think I’d love to fuck you crazy,” I replied.

“I’m all yours,” she said.

I couldn’t believe it. Sherry stepped over my outstretched legs, and straddled me. I stared at her bald pussy, her pussy lips enlarged and calling for me to touch them.

Sherry sat on my thighs, her pussy pressing up against my scrotum. She leaned forward, her face framed by that flaming red hair, her green eyes, looking straight at me. She pressed the palms of her hands on to my bare chest.

“You do want it, don’t you?” she whispered.

I was speechless.

Slowly rotating her hips, she slipped her hands on to my shoulders. I placed my hands on her sides. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Sherry pressed her lips against mine, softly and tenderly. I offered her my tongue and she quickly reciprocated. My cock was throbbing.

Sherry slipped her hands off of my shoulders, and down to my chest. She sat back and put her fingers around my pulsating cock, staring down at it. She lifted it and gently pressed her fingers along the backside, just under the fold of my skin. Pre-cum leaked from the tip. Sherry rubbed the seepage around the head and inched her buttocks down my thighs. She leaned forward and, even though her angelic face disappeared from my view, obscured by her hair, I reveled in the pleasure of her oral skills.

Sherry stuffed my eight inches all the way into her mouth and throat, going all the way down on me. I thought for sure I would shoot my load right then and there.

“Can we go inside?” I asked.

Sherry pulled her hair to the side and looked up at me, my cock still buried deep in her mouth. She slipped it out of her mouth just long enough to say, “Sure.”

I put my hands along either side of her head and lifted it upwards.

“I want to taste you,” I said.

Sherry stood up and took my hand into hers. I followed her into her impeccably decorated house, past the western-themed living room and into her bedroom. Her bed was unmade.

Sherry lay on her back, her legs spread. I kissed her abdomen and slowly worked my way to her pubic region. I used my fingers to explore her pussy, spreading her engorged lips to reveal the soft pinkness. When I slipped my fingers over the hood of her clit, she gasped. I lowered my head and softly kissed her clit, then flicked my tongue across it several times. Sherry shuddered and trembled and I could tell she was getting very turned on.

“Oh my Gawd,” she cried out. “That feels sooo good.”

I love to orally stimulate a women and Sherry was very receptive. When I put my entire mouth over her clit and hummed, I thought for sure she would pass out. She shook and trembled, beating her clinched fists on the bed.

“Oh my fucking Gawd” she exclaimed again, as she wrapped her legs around me, locking me into position with a vice-like grip.

I wriggled into position, my cock poised for entry. I rubbed the tip around her wet pussy before slowly inserting myself. At first, she seemed a tight fit but then a rush of fluids cascaded forth. Sherry’s entire body shook. I pushed hard, my pelvis crushing into hers. I pulled back a bit and then I rammed my steel-like rod deep into her pussy a second time.

“Oh fuck me,” she called out breathlessly.

I settled into a rhythm, rocking back and forth, my hands pulling down on her shoulders as my cock thrust deep into her channel. She had her mouth open, gasping for breath. I put my lips over hers and poked my tongue into her mouth. Her eyes rolled and once again she shook.

I could feel my orgasm building. My balls tightened and my semen shot deep into her pussy. Sherry gasped, “I can feel you coming,” and, at the very same time, she shook and trembled. “I’m coming!” she cried.

It was like a cataclysmic earthquake for the both of us, at the same time. I didn’t dare pull out. I could feel the walls of her pussy clamping down on my shaft, squeezing out every last drop of semen. Finally, I rolled on to my side, my cock glistening with her pussy juices.

We continued to kiss, enjoying each other’s company. I really liked that, because it was a level of intimacy I had not experienced in years.

At some point, I fell asleep. I woke up and the room was dark. Sherry was curled up next to me, still naked and asleep. I gently kissed her bare shoulder. She turned and placed a leg over me, her head resting in the crook of my shoulder, her hand resting on my bare chest. She slipped her hand down to my abdomen and then down to my crotch. I was horny. I closed my eyes, her hand still on my cock and drifted back to sleep.

I woke again as the sun peaked through the window shades. The sheets were pulled up, covering our nakedness. I glanced at her angelic face. Her green eyes fluttered open and she smiled. Her hand reached down to my crotch and again held my erection. She slid silently under the sheets. Her warm mouth took in my cock and very soon I was shooting cum down her throat.

I pulled the sheets back and stared at her goddess-like body. Sherry looked up, a small dribble of my cum dripping from her lower lip. “How about breakfast?” she asked.

“How about if I mow your yard again next week?” I said, smiling.

“You can mow my yard any time you want,” she responded adding in a whisper, “Any... time... you want.”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments