Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rogues Story - Part Two - Captivated

"After her desire has been awakened, will she give in and cheat?"

30
22 Comments 22
21.1k Views 21.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Rebecca stands on the raised platform in the ball room, wearing the electric blue silk dress her husband bought her as a gift from his last trip to India.

The material clung to her small waist, and down over her curvaceous hips, it glided down her long legs to her ankle with a suggestive slit up to her thighs.

Her long brown hair is pinned back exposing her neck, and her cheeks were flushed pink not just with the make-up she was wearing, but from the heat burning deep inside, that she had not been able to extinguish since her meeting with Travis the previous day.

The next item up for auction was the riding crop; Travis had been out of view until her husband had announced it was the next item up for biding.

He stood coolly in the centre of the crowd directly in line with Rebecca, his eyes firmly riveted on her.

It was Rebecca’s job to hold the items and show them to the guests whilst her husband conducted the bidding.

Her heart was racing, she held the crop in her elegant hands, feeling the heavy weight of the stag antler craved handle, which contrasted from the warm and smooth feel of the braded leather in the other hand.

The biding started and the room faded away, sound heard but her mind in a haze that the words not registering, it was just sound, she could feel his intense gaze penetrating her darkest depths.

The same magnetic force that drew her to look that night, forces her head to turn and lock into eye contact with Travis. His face is cold and impassive, but she could feel the burning within him.

Just then she is startled by her husband firmly banging the gravel down on the oak table.

She can tell by the slight smirk on Travis’s face he won the crop.

Her head goes light, and her legs felt like a rubber, she hands the crop back to the auctioneers assistant, and discreetly whispers to her husband that she is feeling unwell and excuses herself from the room.

Outside on the terrace she tries to compose herself, the night air is heavy and hot, her silk dress clings further to her body, a bead of sweat trickles down her neck and runs down her ample cleavage.

She feels someone present behind her and from the electricity in the air, she knew it was Travis.

“I came to see if you were alright, the colour drained from your face so quick in there, I thought you were going down, and for a second I was going to dive up there and catch you.” His face is soft and full of concern.

“It’s just very hot in there,” she tells him as she walks to the other end of the terrace.

“And there’s me thinking it might have something to do with our little meeting yesterday?” he walks over to meet her, taking her hand in his and pulling her closer to him.

She looks deep into his face, which is still soft and full of warmth and concern that she had not seen before.

Contacting with him sends bolts through her, and her breath catches “I’m a married woman!” she exclaims, but even then she can feel the feebleness of her words.

“My husband is a good man, and I love him.” This last sentence was more to convince herself.

He holds his finger up against her lips to stop her protests, his face changing to the more familiar intense stare.

“Well Rebecca, I am not a good man, in fact I am the opposite of that, and I think you like that don’t you?” his voice is husky and low, and she can smell the brandy on his breath he had been drinking.

“Yes,” the word exits her lips without thinking, how easily he managed to get her say it.

“Good Girl,” those words from him made her wet and tingly down below.

“Now here’s what’s going to happen,” he runs his finger down her jaw line, and traces his way slowly down her neck, until he reaches the soft fabric of her dress slowly brushing his finger over her now very hard nipples.

She can’t help but let a small moan escape her lips, as the sensation reaches down like a direct line to her most sensitive areas making her swell and tingle.

“You are going to go up to my room and wait, I will be there shortly and leave your dress on, I want to watch you take it off.”

Just then the door to the terrace opens; Travis removes his hand from her chest and takes a step back, away from her.

“There you are Rebecca,” Charles said as he walks through the door and onto the terrace.

“The next item is due up and I really need your help.”

“Rebecca isn’t feeling very well, so I have instructed her to go and rest.” Travis firmly states to her husband.

“Oh well, yes, yes, I suppose that it is probably a good idea,” her husband revises.

“She has been working hard to get this organized, perhaps yes, you should take Mr. Johnson’s advice and go and rest.”

Rebecca just stands there still reeling from what had just happened, unable to look at her husband in his face.

“Mr. Williams, I was hoping you could let me have another look at my new riding crop?” he says as he leads her husband back towards the door, turning and winking at Rebecca as he leaves.

“How can he have such effect on me?” she questions as she walks back towards her room.

“Why did I say yes?” her mind puzzled.

She loved her husband so much and couldn’t imagine life without him; he was so caring and supportive, yet Travis had her mind thinking of the dark possibilities of what it would be like to give into to Travis.

She enters her room, shuts and locks the door behind her and stands leaning her head against the closed door.

“No, I will not let him control me like that; who does he think he is?”

But then her mind goes back to the concern in his eyes and the look he gave her out on the terrace.

She had never seen that side of him before, he was such an enigma and like a moth to the flame she was drawn to him. She had never felt as alive as she felt in his presence.

She sits on the chair in front of the dressing mirror staring at a reflection of a woman she hardly knows.

After a long time, sitting and staring at herself, she decides she cannot betray her husband; she must resist these feelings she’s having, and with a new resolve she goes to the sink to splash water on her face.

She is enjoying the feel of the cold fresh water against her warm cheeks when she hears a key in the room door as it unlocks.

She grabs a soft fresh towels and shouts to the bedroom.

“I’m just in the bathroom Charles.” She pats dry her face, “I’m feeling a lot better now, I’m not sure what came over me, I hope the last item went well?” she questions as she walks back into the bedroom.

She freezes to the spot when she enters the room realizing that it not her husband standing before her.

“How did you get in here? You can’t come in here!” she rages.

Travis stands in the doorway in his dark pin striped suit, looking so strong and handsome.

“Well, you didn’t do as I asked and go to my room, so I had no choice.” His voice is harsh which matches her anger.

“If you are not going to follow the rules of the game…” he takes a step to her but she interrupts him.

“Game!” she is almost shouting now “This isn’t a game, this is my life, I am not a little toy you can just use to amuse yourself, I am a married woman, and I love my husband.” She was happy that this time her voice was strong and her words sounded genuine.

He strides across the room in an instant and pushes her firmly against the wall, his body pressed hard against her.

The smell of his aftershave mixed with the smell of brandy on his breath engulfs her.

Her arms are pinned by her side, his sizable hands firmly round her tiny wrists as she struggles against his weight.

“Get the fuck off me!” she shouts as she doubles her efforts to release the grip round her wrists writhing around like a frenzied animal.

Her knee comes up and makes contact with his leg, disappointed that she had missed her intended target but relieved that the shock of the unexpected contact loosens his grip just enough for her to free one of her hands which she quickly brings up and slaps him hard on the face.

For a fleeting moment she can see shock and hurt in his face. His free hand goes up to touch where she had made contact, but in a second it is gone and the look of lust deepens again in his eyes.

“Why are you fighting me?” his voice growling and low. “You know you want to give into me.”

He grabs her free hand again and brings both of them pinned above her head he uses his knee and feet to push her legs to part them as far as her dress will allow and firmly press his leg within hers.

“I don’t want any more efforts to hurt me now,” he whispers,

“I need everything in good working order for what I have in mind.”

“My husband will be here any second, we can’t do this,” she pleads as she wriggles beneath him.

“Actually, your husband has been called away on an urgent charity matter, the unknown source that donated the Greek amphora has offered to fund the whole of his next trip to India, the only condition that he comes and collect’s the cheque now and he gave me your room key so I could make sure you were feeling better; so very trusting of him I think.” He smiles.

“So I have you to myself all night,” he says as he moves in holding his face just millimetres away from hers.

“Oh Rebecca why do you just not give into to me?” he breathes as his lips touches hers.

She stands motionless, his words running over in her mind, as she tries to make sense of what he has just said, how is she going to get out of this situation? His lips slowly kissing hers but she does not respond.

“Please,” She begs between his kisses but her plea is feeble and her body is contradicting her words as she feels herself starting to respond his touch, to the burning she feels deep within her.

She cannot hold back any longer and she returns his kiss and feels like an explosion in her body alighted sending bolts of pleasure through her, his grip tightening around her wrists as they begin to kiss with still more passion.

Suddenly an image of her husband’s smiling face comes into her mind and she stops pulling her head to the side.

“No!” she rasps, “I can’t do this.”

“Tell me he makes you feel like this?” he softly questions “I’ve wanted you from the very first moment I laid my eyes on you in that kitchen, you stood up to me, you felt it then didn’t you?” he brings his lips down and softly kisses her neck as she turns her head away.

“I thought you were an egoistic bastard, and couldn’t stand you!” she hisses as she begins to struggle again.

He halts his decent of kisses down her neck and whispers into her throat.

“So was it when you were stood watching me fuck that whore that your feelings changed and the desire started?” he states as he swiftly takes hold of her wrist in one of his hands.

He brings the other hand down and firmly grabs her by the jaw and throat forcing her head around to look at him.

She felt so out of control, so vulnerable, as she was unable to move and forced to look into his eyes.

The pain of his grip around her face and wrist only adding to lust that was building inside hers.

“You do want this, don’t you?” Travis questions as he looks longing into her eyes.

Once again her body betrays her and takes over, she cannot control the feelings; how can she deny it?

“Yes” she mummers as a wash of relief and pleasure surges through her.

“Yes, I want you.” She repeats.

His grip loosens slightly and he looks into her eyes, the approval and carnal desire behind those dark brooding hazel eyes burning into her.

“You’re not going to fight it?” he asks.

All she can manage to do is shake her head, her breathing catching in her throat as she is amazed at the feelings she is having.

“Good Girl!” he says as he removes his hand from her face and wrist.

He kisses her softly and this time she responds straight away matching his passion. His hands firmly move around her body encouraging the intensity of her desire to build.

He stops and takes a step back from her, and his eyes roam her body like he is examining a piece of art. He reaches around and pulls something from the back of his trousers waistband.

It is the riding crop.

At the sight of it her head goes light and the muscles in her abdomen go tight.

Travis has a wicked grin on his face.

“This cost me a lot of money but I’m sure it will be worth it,” he trails the leather tip of the crop across her body, she shudders with pleasure as tingles pulsates within her.

He turns and walks over to the side of the bed removing his suit jacket and taking off his tie.

He turns around to face her; she looks stunning in the blue Indian silk dress with the dark twinkle in her hazel eyes as she allows the pleasure to take over her body.

He knows she is switched on, and she will let him do whatever he wants.

He sits on the edge of the large bed and slips his shoes off and undoes another button on his shirt.

“Take your dress off!” he orders.

She takes a step towards him and gently starts to unzip the side off the dress; she drops the straps of the dress exposing her soft white neckline and shoulders.

“Slowly!” He prompts.

She releases her arms that are crossed around her chest and the dress slowly glides down her body and onto the floor.

She suddenly feels self-conscious and stands there in only her bra and panties; no other man apart from her husband ever having seen her even remotely naked before.

Her hands automatically move to cover herself.

“Don’t you dare!” he scolds “You have a beautiful body and I want to look at you.”

She reluctantly lowers her hands and allows him to look at her.

“Now come over here and take off my shirt.” He says.

She slowly steps over the dress, careful not to catch the heel of her shoes she is still wearing and walks over to the bed.

When she gets to him she drops to her knees in front of him; her eyes nearly level with his.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

Slowly she brings her hands up and starts to unbutton his shirt. Her long fingers effortlessly working until all the buttons had been undone.

She brings her hands under his open shirt and touches his lightly olive skin, feeling the heat of his body under her fingers tips, her fingers tickled by the small amount of dark hair covering his firm chest.

But quickly she withdraws her hands when the look on his face tells her she shouldn’t touch him without asking.

He grabs her by the hair and brings her head down to bury into his lap, the feel of the soft fabric of his trousers against her cheek.

Suddenly there is a slight whistling sound and a sharp bite on her backside; she can’t help but scream out more in shock than pain; she pulls back to remove herself from his lap but he still firmly has hold of her by her hair and she is unable to move.

She realizes that he must have picked up the crop from next to him on the bed and now using it to spank at her.

He roughly pulls her head up so he can stare into her eyes.

“That is for making me spend even more money; I had already spent enough on the crop.” He growls and then firmly kisses her on the lips.

A moan of delight escapes Rebecca’s lips as her inside melts and she gives into the passion of the kiss.

She wanted him so much and to feel his hands on her body his lips against...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments