Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Salt

"Once again trying to escape their agreement, Violet finds herself on the end of a tame punishment"

9
1 Comment 1
17.0k Views 17.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words

 

Part 2

 

He watched me redress from the couch, legs crossed comfortably, once again an image of polished sophistication. It brought a brand new flush to my cheeks to imagine the godlike figure lounging behind me had, only moments before, been having his way with my body, and I hurried to dignify myself in the heat of the thought.

Once I had completed the seemingly endless task of smoothing myself out I stood dutifully before him. He slipped the strap of my purse over my shoulder, cupping my newly exposed neck with gentle, teasing fingers.

I swallowed and averted my gaze, an action that earned a soft sigh from him.

"You're not thinking of doing anything silly again, now are you?" His voice was low, the tone dangerous.

I scoffed, adrenaline rushing through the parts of my body that weren't already on high alert. "Depends on what you'd consider silly, Gabriel."

The power dynamic had returned from his utter control to its usual 60-40 split, a place in which I was free to address him without consequence and I took the opportunity to emphasize my distaste for the situation, fixing him with an angry look of my own. "You know I won't continue to do this, and I don't have any obligation to you."

"You don't," he commented thoughtfully, leaning back, "it seems to me that you don't need obligation to whet your appetite." The same fingers touched the inside of my thigh, burning my skin even through the stockings, and pressed delicately against my clit for the mere few seconds that were necessary to coax a nearly inaudible whimper from me before he slid them along my pussy and quickly away.

I ground my teeth, cursing the raw physical reaction he was so easily able to elicit, and stepped out of his reach.

“I won’t do this again. This manipulative, mind trick bullshit is over.” He seemed shocked at that, a slight widening of those perfect, dark eyes, but before I could continue he was standing. At his full height he towered over me, stepping forward to close the gap I’d put between us. “You can find someone else to play this game, I’m out.”

His breath fanned across my face, minty and enticing.  He reached up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, examining me. But after what felt like an eternity of silence in which my head swum with the intensity of his closeness I finally pulled away, backing toward the door.

“You’d best be ready next Friday at 6pm, Violet.” He tilted his head to watch me leave, hands deep in the pockets of his well fitted pants. “Or else.”

 

The entire drive home was tense, absent of the carefree happiness I’d felt coming back and filled, instead, with a deep feeling of unsettlement. When I was within the city boundaries I called Levi back, keeping my voice steady as we arranged where to meet.

“Are you alright?” He inquired as we said our temporary goodbyes.

“Fine, it’s nothing worth talking about. I’ll see you in ten.”

 

At exactly 6PM a knock on the door drew me from the ball I’d been curled up on the couch in. He was dressed flawlessly, once again, in a dark suit, and he raised an eyebrow from behind his stylish glasses to examine my contrary attire.

“I can’t say I was expecting any more from you, you’re as stubborn as any mule.” The lighthearted, teasing of his tone threw me off guard, having expected anger. He easily stepped past me into my own apartment, a hand finding my waist and pulling me close for a quick, deep kiss. “It’s just as well, I brought something for you to wear.”

My mouth agape, I closed the door and took the box he was holding out for me, lifting the lid to reveal a thin, silk number, before frowning up at him.

“I told you, I’m not doing this anymore. I’m not your little slut.” He sighed a loud, long-withstanding sigh and shook his head.

“Nothing about that dress is supposed to convey a less than respectable perception of you, my dear, and we are not doing anything less than respectable. Unless, of course, you’d like to put that on the menu.” He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. “Please, for once just listen to me and put it on.”

The request made my stomach clench, so accustomed to his ordinarily demanding nature, and it was, in combination with the hopeful look on his face, what crumbled the resolve I’d been building within myself. With a small noise of frustration I gestured him to the couch, where he settled in, and left to change in the relative privacy of my room.

The gown hugged every curve of my figure in a way that made me almost uncomfortable. But the feeling of exposure didn’t extend with the plunging neckline and instead the dress covered the places I most felt vulnerable.

I let my hair fall naturally, applied some makeup, slipped into a pair of simple high heels and left with my purse. He’d been sucked into the lecture I’d been watching and didn’t hear me at first. He turned and stared brazenly at me before standing and moving over to run his hands down my sides, an uncontrollable smile spreading over his face.

“You look stunning.” His voice was soft and for a moment I found myself grinning too, already melting into his eyes, alight with excitement.

“Thank you, but you still haven’t told me where we’re going.”

“Nowhere cold.” He winked.

 

Nowhere cold turned out to be the lounge of his apartment. A large, mostly empty space overlooking the city lights, that had been transformed into a candlelit dining room in the middle of which stood a table, adorned with cutlery and roses.

He flipped the lights off and guided me to my seat, which he pulled out for me, then held up a finger and left in the direction of the kitchen, coming back two minutes later with a tray of food.

While I awed at the spectacle that was unfolding before me he poured us each glasses of a red wine I was sure costed my rent, and dished out an assortment of delicious looking foods, before shedding his jacket, sitting across from me and raising his glass to mine.

“I thought about it and you are right. And I wanted you to know, unequivocally, that I wasn’t lying earlier.” His eyes caught mine, black and vulnerable, and my stomach dropped. “This isn’t just a game to me, it never has been. But you need to understand that it will never be as simple as you’d like it to.”

I sighed and took a long sip of the wine, closing my eyes. “I feel like I’ve heard that too much now, Gabe. I’m not really even sure what it means at this point. I’m not sure what you weren’t lying about either-”

“That I love you.” My eyes shot open. “That wasn’t just part of some act.”

I felt an anger welling up in me. “How can you ignore me for weeks, and expect me to believe that? I’m not an idiot.”

“Like I said, it is complicated.”

“As complicated as you want to keep fucking me?”

“As complicated as that relationship is the closest I can be to you and have you as my own.”

I growled in frustration. “You always say that, and it’s bullshit. Look, I appreciate you putting this much work into convincing me of that, but I’m not going to be fooled into this again.” I began to rise and he stood too, palms outstretched.

“No don’t go, please, I made all this myself. If nothing else please just have dinner with me.”

My chest was tight with tears on the rise, my breathing heavy and I glowered into the warm brown eyes that so often haunted my dreams. For a few moments I thought about running, to the door, to the lift, out the lobby, never looking back. But then I was slowly sitting again, staring down at the napkin between my hands, blinking quickly.

Dinner passed in relative silence after that, occasionally broken by him starting up light conversation with questions about my work, private life, opinion on current events. All of which I’d deflect with short answers and compliments about the dishes he’d made before I busied my mouth with them.

He drove me home afterward, planted a soft kiss on my forehead in the car and watched me leave before he sped off.

I sent him one text, then switched my phone off and left it in a drawer.

Goodbye Gabriel x.

 

The next day came and went without incident. I tidied the entirety of my apartment and set deck chairs out on the balcony in preparation for a small party Levi had decided to throw, all the while avoiding the thoughts of Gabriel’s eyes the night before.

It was nearing 7PM when I stepped out of the shower to the startling realization that he was leaning against my door frame, arms folded across his chest, calmly watching me.

Without leaving room for pause he picked me up and strode over to my bed, dropping me down onto the linen. He reached up to undo his tie.

Unlike the night before he showed little sign of congenial warmness, his face a mask of confusing anger. In a swift motion he bent my elbows behind my back and held my wrists together effortlessly despite my wriggled attempts to free myself. Pulling me toward him so that I was flush to his chest he roped the material around them tightly and raised me up to straddle his legs.

Sitting he wiped some wet hair from my face. “It’s good to see you babygirl, you left me very worried.” I dared not reply to what seemed like a trap, looking away and he nodded his approval. “And it’s always wonderful when you’re in this state.” His eyes roved over my entirely exposed body, the hand keeping me in place on my hip giving me a warning squeeze.

“Don’t fucking touch me, Gabriel.” I snapped, glaring down at him through strands of my wet hair. He clicked his tongue, lifted me up and brought his hand down hard on my raised ass. It ached more than anything before had brought and I cried out.

He grabbed a handful of my hair, careful not to hurt me but firm in bringing my ear to his mouth. “You call me daddy here, understand?” With the renewed threat of pain hanging over my head and a mingling of pleasure coursing through my hot ass down to my cunt I nodded as much as I could, which is to say almost not at all.

“Yes daddy.” The affirmation was all he needed to know that our agreement stood despite the boundaries I pushed at. If I truly wanted him to stop, was ready to void our contract, I knew the magic words to do so and I knew how heavy the cost of saying them would be.

“Good girl.” He lowered me again, fingers brushing over my hole from behind.

He’d always said this was the perfect position for me. Shoulders taunt to hold my bound arms comfortably, hips angled back in subservience; offering my entrance and lips to his will. Here I was exposed to him, and I should trust him to take care.

I raised my chin defiantly, unwilling to let on how pleasant his touch was.

“You seem to excel at pissing me off, darling.” His fingers dragged my arousal back over my ass, digging into my stinging cheek. “I thought our dinner last night was quite pleasant and yet I receive this.”

He had pulled his phone out and was holding the message up for me to see. When I refused he grabbed my jaw forcefully and turned my face toward the screen.

“You must have been confused, I told you how I feel but that changes nothing. I’m sure you can imagine how fucking frustrated I am right now.”

“So...what’re you going to do?”

His eyes darkened. “Oh Violet, I’m going to teach you the lesson you clearly did not learn last time.”

Almost before I had time to process it I was once again bent over his legs, hearing the clink of his belt buckle as he removed it, only this time he gave me no warning. The leather dug into my thighs and bare ass, four quick strikes and he was picking me up again.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

With an easy flip he spun me around, pushed my chest into the duvet and raised my ass up as I began to struggle again, desperately trying to escape from his strong grasp. “Violet you are playing with fire.” I heard him unzip his pants and a slight panic welled in my throat.

He grabbed a handful of my hair to hold me in place and began to rub the head of his uncovered cock against my pussy lips.

“I have guests coming, you have to stop.” My efforts were futile, but I was desperate to find any excuse, worry growing at his lack of a condom. 

“Let me get something straight,” he dipped down, speaking lowly into my ear, his head pressed against me, “you belong to me. This is my pussy, I can fuck it when I like, and if you want to see your friends tonight you will do as I say.”

With an angry growl at my pathetic attempts to get free he shoved an inch of himself into me, holding me in place. His fingers expertly teased and massaged my clit, moving against my useless wriggling, and within a few seconds he was bringing me to an orgasm that filled the room with my moans.

His hot mouth moved across my neck until I was merely a shaky mess beneath him, incapable of doing anything to stop him from doing what he wanted to me without the use of my arms.

“That’s it babygirl,” he whispered into my ear as if reading my thoughts, running a hand up my front and bringing me back so that I was straddling his dick from above, my arms still behind me, “you’re not going to get away from me.” Grabbing my throat firmly he lathered my newfound arousal over himself and began to force me to ride what of him I'd been able to take.

My moans were only silenced by him tightening his grasp on my neck and in the small quiet that ensued I was privy to the stomach clenching growls of pure pleasure he himself was making. For a moment, through the haze, I wondered if he was on the verge of cumming, but the thought was interrupted by the loud sound of a doorbell.

Seizing my opportunity I tried desperately to escape, hardly getting as far as back down onto the bed when his hand whipped across my ass once again. This time the lashes were followed closely by him grabbing my hips and forcing some of himself back into me, an angry curse erupting from behind me.

“They. Can. Wait.” He hissed over my screams, pounding his length further into me.

The sheer aggression with which he filled me with more and more of his bulging cock scared me but I couldn't stop my own sounds of pleasure. He paused half inside of me and pulled me back up to sit on him, squeezing my nipples between two fingers. “Do you understand?”

I was was shaking and breathless but I glared at him through it, the pain and pleasure and fear mixing to create an intense experience. “Stop it, I have to go.” Winding the belt around his hand he snapped the leather against my skin once again, angling me away from him with a firm grip around my midriff.

He reached up and tilted my jaw so that I was forced to turn and look at him through teary eyes. “You’re not going anywhere until I am done with you. You will take my cock until I am satisfied, then you will put on that cute little red dress, and for the rest of the evening you’re going to feel my cum dripping out onto your thighs.

When I say so you will come back in here and spread yourself out for me to see if I’m happy. Are we clear?" Whimpering I tried to pull away and was met with his hands firmly holding me down. “Say ‘yes daddy’.”

“No!” Even to my own ears I sounded petulant.

“Try again.” The warning struck cold fear into my stomach and I felt myself clench around his cock.

“Not. A. Fucking. Chance.”

With a curse he pulled himself entirely out of me, shoved me down and began to aggressively hit my ass cheeks, holding my mouth into the duvet whenever I’d make a sound. Swiftly he lifted me off the bed with him. His eyes were entirely black and, in contrast to the puddle I had become, he seemed relatively in control.

He shoved me onto my knees and pushed himself into my mouth and down my throat, holding my head in place as he began to fuck my face. 

Looking down at me with a smirk he tapped my cheek softly and panted out. "You have such a lovely tongue, my darling, it's a pity you don't use it for better things. Lick me, now." 

At my refusal he held himself deeper, only relenting when I choked, tears forming in my eyes once more, and only then to warn me again. I let my tongue rove over the base of his cock, swirling around his head when he'd pulled back enough and lapping at the vein that ran up from his balls. 

"Jesus Christ, you are so talented at that." He grunted and my stomach dropped in pleasure at the appraisal. Giving two more hard thrusts he pulled out entirely and breathed heavily for a moment, his eyes closed.

Once he was composed again he helped me up, kissed me deeply and swore.

Wrapping an arm around my waist he carried me into the kitchen, swept aside debris and bent me over the countertop. My feet were far from the ground, droplets...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by surikid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments