Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing the Shy Neighbor lady

25
9 Comments 9
62.7k Views 62.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

Eighteen years old, I had more experience with mature women than with girls of my age. My official girl friend was sweet Lisa, a class made in high school, who only allowed kissing and petting on hard park benches in the dark.

I could not tell her that I had very exciting sex with a woman of my mother’s age who moved out of our house a year ago. I missed her so much that I recently visited her at her new home in another village and got continued education by her and one of her hot lady friends.

Lisa’s parents were our neighbors. When I came over, we enjoyed the pool, watched TV or did our home work together. Nothing else went on, because there was always her aunt around when her parents were working. This aunt, Mrs. Wilder, was a widow, about fifty years old, who always put on a face like a master sergeant, shouting orders at her niece when she was sitting too close to me at the pool or on the couch.

The house, like ours, was surrounded by a marvelous garden, lush grass, a great variety of flowers, tall apple trees and berry bushes. One day I came over, but Lisa was not home. I saw her aunt in the garden picking raspberries and red and black currants from the bushes.

Mrs. Wilder was about 5’8" tall, flat-chested with a very narrow waist and long, muscular legs. Her skin was rather dark, may be one of her grandparents were black. Two features had always called my attention: She had a big bubble butt like some of the black women in the porno movies and unusually full, fleshy lips.. Her hair was black and curly, and she had bushy eyebrows over green eyes. Nice piece of ass, I often thought when I watched her around the house. But her attitude was a turn-off, and I never felt any real attraction to her.

This afternoon, she was wearing short pants and a tight T-shirt. All pants look like very hot pants on her enormous butt, I thought. When I walked up to her from behind, I noticed that they did not even cover the lower part of the cheeks. It was like an invitation to grab this bubbling meat.

I said “Hi Mrs. Wilder, when is Lisa coming back?”

She turned around and barked “None of your business, boy!” 

“I am sorry” I answered, “I was just bringing the draft essay for her as I promised this morning.”

Timidly glancing at her, I was amazed to see some very large nipples sticking out from her small breasts under the shirt. I asked “May I help you pick the berries until Lisa comes back?” 

“If you have nothing better to do, that’s okay,” she said with her deep sergeant’s voice. I took one of the baskets and started plucking the ripe raspberries from the bushes, standing right beside her.

When she was leaning forward, I managed to hit one of her nipples with my elbow, feeling how soft it was despite of its size. She must not have noticed and turned around to pick up another basket. Without thinking, I made a small step and my hip touched her butt cheeks. It scared the shit out of me, but made me feel a sudden movement in my pants.

Mrs. Wilder kept on working, and so did I, carefully staying away from her. When all baskets were full, she said in an unusually civilized tone “Great job, thank you, boy, you earned yourself a cold drink, come on.”

We took the baskets, and she walked towards the house. I followed, staring at that ass of hers, swinging like a pendulum with each step. I guess, my cock was watching, too, because it was raising its head in my pants.

When we arrived at the kitchen, Mrs.

EuphoriaRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EuphoriaRoman

Wilder emptied the baskets in a big bucket on the ground, When she was bending down, I was standing behind her with my hands in my pockets, afraid that I would loose my mind and grab her fascinating butt cheeks.

After I sat down at the table, Mrs. Wilder got some fresh raspberry lemonade out of the fridge, took a glass and put it in front of me. As if I had not noticed her, I turned my shoulder and made another contact with a nipple. Again, she did not seem to notice.

She sat down, looked at me and said relatively softly, “Sorry, but Lisa may not come until later. But I am glad I had company and some help, I always thought you were just a little useless playboy.” 

I had the guts to lay my hand on hers and stuttered, “Thank you, Mrs. Wilder, I enjoyed it, too, and I like you much.”

She stroked my hand and said, “I have seen you grow a lot, and in a few years you will be a good looking man.”

I answered, “I am not so little anymore, one of our classmates even got married,” still holding her hand firmly and playing with her fingers.

Now she suddenly had little tears in her eyes and said, “Yes, that’s one of the stupid things very young people do, and I did the same”. Then she told me about her husband, whom she married at the age of seventeen and who died some years ago in a car accident. “He was tall, strong and very loving, and I still miss him a lot”.

I asked why she did not marry again and she said, “Because I felt I was too old, and I was always shy with men, so there was never a real opportunity for me.”

I could not resist putting my arm around her neck, and to my surprise, she leaned her head against my shoulder, sobbing like a little girl. Her gorgeous mouth was close to my face and I carefully touched it with my cheek, it felt sooo good. She looked up to me and said, “You want to kiss me, little man?”

I did not answer, but turned and kissed those blooming lips, finding her tongue with mine. But she suddenly pulled back and said, “We can’t do that, please go.” 

When I asked, "Why not? You are so sad and I would like to make you feel better,” she looked at me very seriously, then smiled and allowed me to lick the tears off her face, to kiss her beautiful eye brows and to bury my head in her soft, curly hair which smelled of exotic perfume.

We both got up, and I was holding her in my arms. She did not resist and only said, “It is not right, but I like it, I don’t want you to stop.” I pulled her body closer to mine, feeling the sensation of her huge nipples pushing against my chest, and she pressed her pelvis against my growing manhood.

Now I had to do what had been on my mind all afternoon: My hands slowly slid down her back, she started wiggling her hips, and I finally felt the full roundness of her behind. Massaging those strong cheeks, grabbing the exposed lower part with my hands and rubbing my chest against the nipples which seemed to be hardening as fast as my cock.

Mrs. Wilder moaned and kissed me again softly, only shyly teasing my tongue with hers. Then she took a step back, and with a more demanding voice she said, ”This is wonderful, but you're going too far, I cannot do that, and you need to leave now please.”

I followed her order, went back home, laid on my bed and jerked off within minutes, before I fell asleep, dreaming of Mrs. Wilder’s nipples, lips and butt cheeks.

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments