Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex On My Bed

"Either she's going to hate me or love me when I'm done with her..."

18
6 Comments 6
52.9k Views 52.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story
This story is the sequel to 'Sex on the Beach' or can stand alone as it's own story. I hope you enjoy...

You have no idea what you're in for tonight
, burned in my head. Either she's going to be extra clingy or she won't have anything else to do with me after I'm done with her. I'm going for the latter, unless she's a total freak and enjoys every nasty second I'm going to put her through. Only time will tell if that's going to happen or not. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy a beer and hope that makes Nikki's presence enjoyable in the slightest way.

"Let's go see what those people are doing tonight." I suggested. I was hoping there may be a girl over there to distract me from Nikki. And possibly a guy will start talking to her because I'm completely ignoring her. Who knows?

"That sounds like a good idea." Eric chimed in before the girls could respond.

"How long do we have to be over there? I'm about ready to go." Nikki said as she winked at me.

"Just for a few minutes. I'm bored and not ready to leave yet." I got up and began to walk the necessary distance to where the other people were set up at. "Who's with me?"

"I'm in. You coming, babe?" Eric asked Megan.

"We'll meet you guys over there." Megan replied.

"Alright, let's go dude." I led the way to where the others were parked. The walk really wasn't that far, but I wanted to enjoy some time away from Nikki. Even if that means being in the company of Eric. I didn't know him that well, but I had already gathered enough from him that I could tell he wouldn't be my favorite person by any stretch of the imagination. I was stuck with the three for the night, so I need to make the best of this.

Eric and I didn't say much to each other as we trudged along the shore of the lake. Their fire and music grew bigger and louder the closer we got to them. From what I could see, it appeared that a guy was knelt down, about to puke with a girl rubbing his back. We got closer and sure enough, he was emptying the contents of his stomach on the beach of the lake.

"Everything alright here?" I asked the semi attractive girl that was rubbing his back.

"Yeah, he just drank way too much liquor. We'll be fine though, thanks." She gave me a warm smile as we made eye contact a little longer than necessary.

"Okay, well if you need any help just let me know. We came over to see what's going on over here." I kept looking at her. She seemed like she could look good if she were going to a night club instead of the lake. Her dark brown hair was pulled into a messy bun. The moonlight was just enough to give away her blue eyes. Her body was concealed by her baggy shirt, but her lower body was shown off by her sweatpants. When she stood up, I was able to get a good look at her ass, the sweatpants leaving very little to the imagination. I must not have been paying attention or something because when I looked up, she was looking over her shoulder smiling at me.

"If I need help I'll let you know." She winked at me and went back to the guy puking.

"I'm David by the way and this cool kid is Eric." I walked to her and extended my hand. She shook my hand and just casually waved at Eric. "I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you."

If only Nikki weren't here. I thought to myself as Eric and I walked over to the people surrounding the fire.

"How's it going?" I asked the two guys that were by the fire.

"Not much. What are you two guys doing here?" One of them asked.

"Just seeing what you guys are up to. We could hear your music from over there and we're bored, so I figured we'd come check it out and see what's going on."

"Oh right on. We're just camping and having some brews. That guy over there puking drank almost a fifth of Jack Daniel's then tried to fight this guy right here." He slapped his friend on the chest.

"Yeah, he threw me into the water so I wouldn't beat his ass." Pointing to the guy next to him.

"He seems trashed." I looked back at the guy puking and saw the Ashley looking at me. She smiled again and looked back to her friend.

"Beyond trashed." The guy closest to me began. "You guys want a beer?" He asked as he made his way to the cooler.

"Yeah, I'll take one." I answered.

"Me too." Eric chimed in.

"What's your names?" He asked as he returned with four beers.

"I'm David and this is Eric."

"I'm Scott and this is Matt." Scott handed Eric and I a beer.

"Right on."

We stood by the fire and began talking about our reasons for coming to the lake. Scott was from the same town I was from, but Matt, Ashley and the guy puking were from a town about three hours from here. They wanted to check out this lake and camp for a couple of nights. They had a couple kayaks on the shore that had caught my attention.

"Have you ever kayaked?" Scott asked, noticing my gaze on the kayaks.

"No I haven't, but it looks fun." I responded, still staring at them.

"It's so much fun. You should try it sometime."

We continued drinking and bull shitting when Ashley joined our circle. She had already put the wasted kid to bed.

"He's so fucking wasted." She said to Matt.

"I know. If my nose is broke I'm going to beat his ass!" Matt said as he rubbed his nose.
 
"It's okay baby." Ashley put her arms around him and gave him a kiss.

Fuck, really? They are together? Now I'm stuck with Nikki. Oh well, I could use some more from her now. Especially since Ashley had begun to get me going from sheer conquest alone. I didn't know either of them, so figured that was best to be left alone.

The sound of a truck and some headlights caught my attention. I looked behind me and saw Nikki's truck pull up next to the other truck that was parked on the beach.

"Who's that?" Scott asked, eying the truck as she shut it off.

"His girlfriend and her friend." I replied, watching them get out and walk towards us.

I could hear both sets of foot steps as they approached us. Nikki walked up and hugged me from behind, her arms wrapped around my torso. I looked at Ashley and met her stare. She didn't seem too happy about something and I only needed one guess to figure out what it was. Nikki let go and went back to her truck with Megan without saying a word to anyone.

"How old are you guys? Sixteen?" Ashley asked with a bitchy attitude.

"I'm twenty-one, both girls are eighteen and he's twenty-four." I quickly answered.

"Oh, okay..." Her voice trailed off.

Eric and I continued chatting with Scott, Matt and Ashley while we finished our beers. I didn't want to leave, but I could tell Nikki was ready to go when I heard her truck start up. I knew I had to leave with her because these people weren't going back to town for a couple days and I had to get home.

"Looks like our ride is about to leave us." I looked over at Eric.

"We might as well go." He said as he turned towards her truck and walked off.

"Yeah I suppose." I said bye to them and reluctantly walked back to Nikki's truck.

The ride back into town was a very quiet one. I was beginning to feel tired, but wasn't ready for bed yet. I still had an adventurous night ahead of me. She is, hopefully, going to hate me when I'm finished with her. If not, then I know getting laid is just a phone call away.

We got back to town and went straight to Megan's house to drop her and Eric off. Nikki seemed anxious for them to get out of her truck. I didn't really care. In fact, I was wanting them to take their time. I'm pretty sure the lust is building up even more for Nikki the longer she goes without my cock inside of her. I'm not for certain is she came earlier. She didn't say if she had or not. If she hasn't, she definitely will cum a few times before the night is over. We finally began our treacherous journey back to my place.

The drive back was a lot quicker than I was anticipating. Either I was dreading it or she was speeding. Either way, we got back before I was ready. I took my time getting out of her truck and walking to my door. She was already waiting by the door, seemingly impatient and ready to get inside. I reluctantly opened the door and walked in. She sat her stuff down and went straight for my room. She began stripping down and climbed under the covers. You've got to be kidding me! I went to the kitchen and heated up some left over pizza, so I could have some sort of endurance for this long night.

I took my time eating the pizza so I could come up with a decent plan as to what I'm going to do to her. I thought long and hard about the night ahead and could tell she was getting anxious. Is she playing with herself? I swear I'm hearing moans coming from my room. I finished eating and made my way back to my room to what she's doing. Sure enough, Nikki was spread wide open on my bed with two fingers deep into her cunt. I was instantly hard as I watched her frig herself.

"Having fun?" All I could do was smile as she looked at me and shook her head saying yes.

"I could use some help though." She moaned out.

"Don't worry about that. You'll get more than enough help tonight." I stripped down and climbed on to the bed. She removed her cunt soaked fingers and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me. I need you inside me right now." Her eyes glazed over with lust.

"Here's the deal. We are going to play by my rules or this isn't going to happen. Got me?" I stood on my knees between her legs.

"What do you mean?" She asked, looking slightly concerned.

"Exactly that. Now suck my cock." I just looked at her with an expecting stare.

Nikki looked like a deer in the headlights. She just glared at me before slowly maneuvering around to take my cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock before descending down the shaft, the underside of my cock gliding over the surface of her wet tongue. The feeling was incredible, but I wanted more. I grabbed a handful of hair and began thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. I made sure to hit the back of her throat with every thrust. Hearing the 'gluck, gluck, gluck' was incredible in itself, but she kept putting her hands on my hips, trying to keep me from ramming into her throat.

"Put your hands behind your back and look at me while I fuck your face." I ordered her.

Nikki looked up at me and gave me a very dirty look, but never broke eye contact as she fastened her hands together behind her back. Good girl, let's see if you can keep it up. I resumed my attack on her face. I yanked back on her hair as my dick slid in and out of her throat with relative ease. This actually surprised me, but I just took it all in stride and continued using her mouth for my own satisfaction.

As I continued to plow her mouth, my mind went into overdrive on what I should do to her. What filthy things should I implement? Ah, I think I'll just go with the flow and see what happens.

"Lay on your back with your head hanging off the edge of the bed." I ordered to her as my dick left her mouth with a pop.

She gave me another dirty look before complying to my demand.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

I slid off the bed and grabbed another handful of hair before reinserting my cock back into her mouth. From this angle, my balls were resting on her eyes and nose. I began pumping in and out of her mouth, my balls slapping her face with each thrust.

Nikki wrapped her arms around my legs and placed her hands on each ass check. She began kneading my ass, inching closer to my private orifice. I began to tense up. I didn't know exactly what she thought she was going to do and I've never had anyone play with my ass before. This was all new to me, but I let her continue doing what she had in mind. Next thing I know, her hands are spreading my cheeks.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I pulled out from her mouth and took a couple steps back.

"You don't want your ass played with?" She tried to give me a seductive smile, but it didn't work out too well.

"I've never had my ass played with before." I responded, trying to regain my controlling composure. "Like I said, we are playing by my rules or not at all. Don't be trying to sneak shit in on me now." I just glared at her.

"Why yessum masta!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Bitch!" I said as I walked back up to her and forcefully thrust my cock back inside her mouth, causing her to gag as I hit the back of her throat. I didn't care. I kept up my ruthless oral assault for a few minutes until I decided she had enough. I pulled out of her mouth with a trail of spit connecting to the end of my cock. Nikki began coughing and gasping for air.

"You bastard!" She yelled at me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I plopped my saliva covered dick on her face with a smack and began smearing it all over her face. "If you want my cock anymore for the rest of the night, then you'll shut up and do as I say. If not, then you're free to get up and leave at any time. What will it be?" I lifted my cock off her face and waited for her reply.

Nikki didn't say a word and just opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes. I acted quick and placed my wet cock back inside her mouth. I pushed as far into her throat as I possibly could before almost pulling out of her mouth and repeating the process. The moment was almost too much for me, so I pulled out of her mouth before issuing her next order.

"Bend over the side of the bed." I waited for her to get in position while stroking my spit soaked cock.

She slid off the bed and bent over it before reaching back and spreading her ass for me. What a sight that was. I kept stroking my cock until I had it lined up with the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. I pushed in, the head of my cock splitting her lips with ease.

"Oh my god! Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me!" Nikki moaned out as I penetrated her cunt completely with one, fluid movement.

I drove in hard and fast. I want her to never forget this night, ever! The sharp slapping of our skin was echoing off the wall. Her moans, or screams, were piercing the longer and harder I fucked her like this.

"Oh this feels so fucking good! Don't ever stop!" She screamed out.

I kept up this intensity until I felt the beginning effects of an orgasm take place. I pulled out of her cunt to avoid the inevitable while eying her puckered star. I knew where I was going next. Question is, did she? I dipped two fingers into her pussy and worked them around her inner walls to get them nice and lubed up. I pulled my soaking fingers out of her cunt and began rubbing it over her pink rosebud. I applied more pressure until my index finger penetrated her ass, causing her anal muscle to contract around my invading finger.

"That feels so good. Are you going to fuck my ass?" She looked over her shoulder and gave me a very sultry look. "If so, fuck it hard..."

I about lost myself with those simple words. I just locked eye contact with Nikki and drove my finger all the way into her ass. She gasped and let out a small moan as I began working my finger around the new territory that my cock was planning to explore. I inserted a second finger and began finger fucking her ass with smooth, but fast movements. I was making sure her ass was properly prepared for my cock to enter. I stuck my cock back into her pussy to make sure it was well lubricated to make entry into her ass as smooth as possible. I thrust in and out a few times while simultaneously thrusting my fingers in and out of her ass. I could feel my cock gliding in and out between the thin barrier. I pulled out of her pussy and ass at the same time. I gripped my cock and guided it to the opening of her ass hole and placed the head of my cock against her puckered star. I began to push in until her muscle gave way to my cock....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Remington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments