Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take It Off

40
24 Comments 24
27.1k Views 27.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
This story is only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.

“Take off your clothes."

She stared at him, defiant and stubborn, like always.

"No!"

"For once in your life, do as you are goddamned told!"

She kept looking at him. She wondered how long she would be able to resist. If he only knew how badly she wanted to take her clothes off, and how badly she needed to feel his hands on her body. But she was not about to give him that satisfaction. She did not want him to know how much she wanted him.

She was supposed to hate him. God, she did hate him. He was a compete moron, a self-centered, egotistical narcissist, but there was no denying it: she did want him. He made her body react in a way she never experienced before. They were constantly arguing and disagreeing about everything at work, but under all that, there was... something. Something she could not explain.

He kept looking at her. He was leaning against the door, looking so calm and collected. He was dressed in a black suit, dark grey shirt and a purple tie. He looked every bit as powerful as he was. His long blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Most men could not pull off long hair, but he did. He looked sexy and dangerous. And she hated how she was attracted to him.

"Take them off, now. Trust me, you don't want to argue with me this time, because if you don't take them off yourself, I will rip them off your body, gag you, and tie you up. And then this will be for my pleasure, not yours."

She inhaled a breath at his words. What he had just said had every part of her body shivering, and she felt her blood heat as it rushed through her veins. What was wrong with her? Why the hell was this turning her on? She hesitated for a second, and was going to say no again, but deep down inside, she knew he was serious.

She saw him push away from the door, and she got nervous about what he could actually do to her. She held up her hand towards him.

"Fine, I will take them off myself."

She caught him smiling as he leaned back against the door once more.

She let the thin wrap she was wearing around her shoulders drop to the floor. His eyes never left hers. She pulled down the straps of her black lace dress, and slowly started pushing it down, first over her breasts, revealing her black bra that was cupping her perfectly. Still, his eyes did not leave hers. She kept pulling it down, over her stomach, then her hips, and then let it fall to the floor.

He said nothing. He did not move, but just stood there, looking into her eyes. After what felt like forever, his eyestraveleddown her body, over her breasts, and down over her stomach. As he reached her see-through black thong, she caught the smallest raise of an eyebrow, before he continued down her legs to her lace-trimmed stockings. She felt her body tingle as he licked his lips.

"Take off the rest."

She did not hesitate this time. She reached around and unsnapped her bra, pulling it off her shoulders and arms, and letting it fall from her breasts to the floor. Her nipples instantly hardened as the cold air touched them.

Her hands moved down her sides, down her curvy hips as she hooked her fingers in her thong, pulling it down her legs. She was now standing in front of him wearing nothing but her thigh-high stockings.

Her hands reached down to start pulling them off when she heard him speak again.

"No, leave them on."

She looked up at him and nodded. Her breasts were rising as her pulse was quickening under his gaze. She felt so exposed and vulnerable. She was naked, save for her stockings, and he was fully dressed, just standing there, looking at her. This should have been making her uncomfortable, but all it did was fuel her desire for him. She wanted him to take her; she wanted him to use her.

He pushed away from the door and walked towards her. He stopped, looking down into her eyes.

"You are exquisite and beautiful. I want to touch every part of your body."

She closed her eyes as she heard his words. He leaned down to kiss her succulent lips, and took her bottom lip between his teeth to bite her. She moaned against his lips as she pressed her body closer to him. His arms embraced her as he deepened the kiss. His lips were intoxicating and his tongue was playing with hers. She could not get enough. She wanted more. Her hands went to the front of his shirt to start unbuttoning it. He quickly pulled her hands behind her back and leaned down to whisper to her.

"I am going to make you cum all over my fingers. I want to taste and savour you"

She moaned out loud, and her body shook with the most intense rush of desire. She needed him to touch every part of her. She craved to feel his hard cock filling her. His kisses were driving her crazy and she knew that it would not be long before he had her begging him. She was trying to keep in control; she did not want him to realize just how much power he had over her.

He started to push her backwards, and soon, her back was against the wall. He let go of her hands, and he got down on one knee. He ran his hands down her legs as she looked down at him. He looked so dangerous, and so in control. He grabbed her left leg, placing it on the chair next to them, and ran his hands up the inside of her smooth thighs. She was already wet, and when he lightly ran his fingertips along her slit, she could not help herself as a moan escaped her lips.

"Please, fuck me.

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1

I need you."

He parted her wet pussy lips and started teasing her swollen clit with his thumb. She leaned her head against the wall as her hands started caressing her full breasts, pinching her hard nipples as he kept teasing her. She was softly moaning as she felt his touch, but she wanted more.

He stood up and leaned down to kiss her passionately, and with such urgency. She grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her. His hand went into her long dark hair, grabbing it hard as he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

“You want me to make you cum, don’t you?”

She moaned in response.

He kissed her again, softly, on the lips. His hand let go of her hair, and trailing down over her body until he reached her mound. He looked deep into her eyes as he pushed two fingers deep inside her. Her leg was still on the chair, giving him easy access to her throbbing pussy.

She started to close her eyes as she felt him fuck her with his fingers.

“Open your eyes. I need to watch you as you cum,” he snapped at her.

She tried to keep her eyes open as he pushed his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. She was moaning loudly, and she could feel the wetness start to trail down her thighs.

She was grinding her hips slowly on his fingers when she felt his other hand tenderly clasp her throat. She felt the firm pressure increase on her neck as his fingers started to press on her g-spot. The combination of sensations was causing every part of her body to shudder in ecstasy. She could feel the orgasm begin to rush through her like a massive tidal wave of pleasure.

The hand on her throat muffled her screams, but her moans were loud.

"Keep your eyes open," he demanded.

She tried her best to keep them open, but as the climax ripped through her body, she lost all control. Her eyes glazed over as her body shook at the pure, raw desire that was coursing through her like nothing she had ever felt in her life. His urgent fingers were still pushing against her g-spot, and she knew she was soaking his hand. The orgasm would not stop, it kept rushing though her, shaking her to the core.

He kept gazing down at her, and slowly, he let go of her throat. She was biting her lips, not able to speak. She wanted to tell him what she was feeling, but there were no words to explain it to him. He slowly started to pull his fingers out, her pussy grasping at them, as if to keep him from removing them her depths. She saw him smile as she heard his voice.

"God, you are so damn tight and burning hot."

As her body started to relax, the grip on his fingers eased up, and he was able to pull them out. Then, without even breaking eye contact, he started to lick them, tasting her sweet cum. He moaned softly as he enjoyed the sensual flavour of her. Watching him was sending new hot burst of lust through her still-shaking body.

He took his time cleaning off his fingers, his intense eyes smoldering with a dark hunger that matched her own. She was still leaning against the wall, with her leg on the chair, naked and exposed. She had never felt more desired and beautiful in her life.

His focus on her broke when the shrill sound of his phone echoed through the room. She narrowed her eyes at him when he actually took it out of his pocket and answered. She was annoyed. She was no way near done coming, and she wanted more of him. She needed to feel his hard, throbbing cock inside of her still wet and pulsating pussy. But this was just another reminder of what a complete asshat he was.

She huffed as she took her leg off the chair, pushing herself away from the wall. She walked over and started to get dressed while he spoke on the phone. She had her back towards him as she picked up her dress. She was angry and frustrated with how this was ending.

Suddenly, she felt his hand on her hip, and the touch was electrifying. She closed her eyes and scolded herself for reacting so quickly to him. That single simple touch made her his once again.

He ended his call, and then she felt him brush her hair to the side as he leaned in to kiss her neck.

"Get dressed. I am not done with you yet, but I have to go take care of something," he whispered.

She growled as she turned around to face him. He just snickered as he reached down and picked up her panties. He brought them to his face, closing his eyes as he inhaled her scent.

"I think I am going to hold on to these for the evening. I want you wet and ready whenever I want you, do you understand?"

She just stared at him, saying nothing. Her body was in a frenzy of intense emotions. She was turned on beyond belief, but, at the same time, angry and frustrated. It was a maddening combination.

She found herself nodding at his demand.

He smirked, and without a word, he left her standing naked and alone in the middle of the room as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

She was not even close to being satisfied. She knew she wanted more, and she knew that she would do anything he asked of her, just for the chance to feel his hands on her again.

As she was pulling the dress back on over her tingling skin, she wondered what she could do to get his attention again. How would he react if he caught her flirting with someone else? She smiled as she started plotting the evil plan in her mind.

It was time to find out...

This story is only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.
Published 
Written by Saga
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments