Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Gemma Again

"Six Months after Blackmailing Gemma I get to have her again..."

44
9 Comments 9
48.3k Views 48.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
It was an unseasonably hot day for the start of autumn and I was finishing my lunch when I saw Gemma through my window. It had been about six months since that occasion in her bedroom next door and I had hardly seen Gemma since she had moved out of home, so was surprised to see her through my window.

After that, all afternoon I re-lived that day in my mind remembering how soft her skin was and how much she enjoyed our time after being reluctant at the start. Just after my grandfather clock finished chiming in three o’clock I heard a knock at the door. Again to my surprise when I opened my front door there stood Gemma. She looked hot and flustered and was wearing a low cut top and skirt. “Hello Mister Clark,” she said in a chirpy tone.

“Hello Gemma,” I said. “It’s nice to see you.”

Gemma smiled as I opened the door inviting her in without having to ask. Following her into my front lounge room I gestured for her to take a seat as I sit at the other end of the lounge.

Gemma looked a little fidgety as she sat on the lounge chair, “I won’t keep you from your day Mister Clark.”

“That’s okay Gemma,” I replied. “I have done all of my work for the day.”

“Oh okay,” Gemma said, “I was just hoping to borrow some cream if you have any. You see, it’s my Dad’s birthday today and I am making him a cake. But I don’t have any cream for the icing.”

“You’re a good daughter,” I said sincerely.

“Maybe,” is all she said smiling.

“I don’t have any I’m sorry to say,” I let Gemma know.

“Oh okay then,” Gemma said, “it was worth asking.

“I am a single guy living by myself you know. It’s not something I would normally keep in my fridge.”

Gemma chuckles seeing my point. I then started to make small talk about her time away from home, but in reality I couldn’t take my eyes off her low cut top. Her cleavage was mesmerizing and I am sure she caught me staring at it a couple of times during our conversation.

“Do you ever think about that day in your room Gemma?” I asked putting her off guard. Gemma did not reply, but blushed bright red.

“Well I do, to be honest Gemma. I was just wondering if you ever did,” I said.

“Maybe. Sometimes,” she said still blushing.

“It was amazing Gemma,” I said.

“Yes, it was,” she replied. “If we are both being honest, it was the best sex I had ever had.”

This time I was the one caught off guard, not expecting Gemma to say that.

“I hope you didn’t tell that to your boyfriend,” I said jokingly.

Gemma laughed as her cute mouth turned upwards at the ends. “We broke up actually,” she said matter of fact.

Accidentally knocking the remote control off the arm of the lounge, Gemma leant down to pick it up. He breasts were exposed in her top as she did and my eyes locked in on them. Gemma looked up as she grasped the remote and smiled at me as she purposely stayed down to let me look longer.

I realised for the first time since Gemma had come in that I was only wearing my boxer shorts apart from my shirt, as my cock grew hard staring at her amazing breasts. My hard on was very noticeable as Gemma sat back up replacing the remote on the arm of the chair.

“You have an amazing body Gemma,” I said not shying away from the fact that I was aroused by her. “I hope I had nothing to do with you two breaking up,” I said. Gemma did not reply. “You didn’t tell him what happened between us did you?”

“No,” Gemma replied. “But it was time to move on. He wasn’t as experienced in bed as I would have liked.”

I was surprised by what she said and hoped she thought I was ‘more experienced’ from our time together in her room.

“It turns me on that I get you hard,” Gemma said.

“Really?” I said. “Do I do anything to you?”

“Make me wet,” she said looking straight into my eyes as she said it.

Hearing her say that only made me harder and Gemma slid down the lounge to be next to me and placed her hand on my boxer shorts, feeling my cock through the fabric.

After a minute of stroking my cock slowly, she got down on her hands and knees and put my hard cock in her mouth. I laid my head back and enjoyed her mouth remembering how much I loved it last time my cock was there.

She sucked me deeply as she was on her knees as I remembered back to the last time again and to the fact that she was so unwilling at the start of that time, yet so willing this time.

I had to pull her head up after she had pushed me to the edge. I wanted her body again. My mind had thought about it often since the last time and I did not want just an amazing blow job; I wanted more.

Taking her hand and guided her back to the lounge, before grabbing each leg in my hand and pulling them outwards as she slid down in the lounge. I then spread her legs to see she did not have any panties on under that skirt.

I smiled as I ran my hands down her legs as my mouth met them at the end as my tongue pressed against her pussy. Gemma moaned as I pressed harder against her soft pussy with my tongue licking and pushing in her wetness.

My fingers then glided up and down her clit as the wetness quickly built up covering my fingers. When I decided to slip my index and middle finger into her wetness I was not surprised at how easily they went in. After two long and deep pushes into Gemma with my fingers which drew a gasp quickly followed by a moan, I started to finger fuck her as she writhed on the lounge.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun



Gemma’s breathing became intense and I could sense she was on the edge as her body stiffened a little as I then jammed my hand harder against her as I fingered her dripping wet pussy. Gemma squealed as she came right there, her juices covering my hand.

After she stopped twitching from orgasm, I slowly withdrew my fingers and looked at her juices covering them. Gemma had not moved and when I looked back down at her pussy I could see her juices running out from her pussy and down her thighs and ass and onto my leather lounge.

My cock needed her as I again took her arm and moved her off the lounge this time as she stood beside me on uneasy legs. Taking hold of her shoulder I turned her around and pushed her back so she was bent over the side of the lounge.

Guiding my cock, I penetrated her soaked pussy sliding as far into her until my body was against hers. Gemma was still wet from her juices that had dripped onto her body. The next few minutes were almost a blur as I fucked her bent over my lounge.

It did not take long for Gemma to again be on the edge and I leaned forward grabbing both shoulders as I fucked her hard as she came in fits of screaming. I stopped with my cock as far in her as I could while her orgasm reverberated through her body. Slowly I then moved out, about to start thrusting again, when my cock slid too far and out of her from the wetness of her pussy.

I grabbed her ass as I guided my cock once more inside her. I could feel the sweat and juices on her ass as I did and I moved my right hand on her ass as the other moved to her hip. My thumb found its way to her small asshole that was moist from when she was laying on the lounge.

By now I was thrusting inside Gemma again as she moaned in pleasure while I fucked her. As her moans grew louder, my thumb started to circle around her anus and a naughty thought was starting to build in my mind.

Although Gemma was again on the edge, when my thumb gently pushed against her hole, Gemma immediately felt it and mover her hand behind her, grabbing my arm and pulling it away from her ass.

“Naughty Mister Clark,” she said as I kept on sliding my cock inside her. Gemma again started moaning and I could tell she was on the edge once more. I built up speed with my thrusting and just as she climaxed, I put my thumb back and pushing it into her ass.

Gemma was screaming in pleasure from the orgasm she was having and also in the surprise of my thumb. She again moved her hand around once her orgasm had passed, trying to pull my hand away.

This time I did not let her as I pushed her hand away and moved my thumb around her ass again. “Please Mister Clark,” she said still trying to regain her breath. I ignored her appeal and glided my thumb in and out of her ass as I started to again slide inside her soaked pussy with my rock hard cock.

It did not take long for Gemma to again climax as I hit that spot deep inside her pussy. Sliding out of her pussy, I then guided the head of my cock to her moist asshole which I had been playing with for the past few minutes.

Touching her ass, Gemma said, “I’ve never done that before Mister Clark. I’m a bit scared.”

“Trust me Gemma, I’m sure you will like it,” I said reassuringly as I pushed the head of my cock into her ass as she gasped.

“Please be gentle Mister Clark, I am scared it will hurt,” she pleaded.

“I will Gemma, I promise,” I said.

To my word I slowly edged my cock into her tight ass over the next couple of minutes before sliding back out and then in again. I slid my hand under her and start to play with her pussy as I did and Gemma started to quietly whimper.

“Relax a little Gemma,” I said. “Relax with your muscles,” and as she did, her ass freed up a little while I guided my cock in once more. As I started to slowly build up a rhythm, Gemma started to moan a little and I knew she was enjoying the stimulation.

Her tight ass griped my cock like a glove and I couldn’t believe the feeling from my side either. I grabbed hold of her ass cheeks with both hands as I started to build up a little more pace. Gemma’s own hand then slid under her to replace my hand that had been rubbing her pussy.

Gemma’s moans were now pushing me to the edge and I leaned forward to say, “Do you like this Gemma?”

“Don’t stop,” is all she could mutter between her moans as I fucked her ass. I could again tell Gemma was about to climax, this time from multiple stimulation and her ass started to contract around my cock.

This pushed me to the edge and Gemma cried, “I’m cumming...”

My cock then exploded as Gemma screamed in pleasure and I let out a grunt as I thrust inside her ass and spewed my hot cum inside her.

After her breathing returned to normal, I slid out of her ass as my cum dribbled out as well as her anus contracted.

“Can I use your bathroom?” she said as I pointed to the first room down the hall. While Gemma was in there I cleaned up and sat on the lounge waiting for her.

Gemma came out with a smile on her face and her clothes all nice again. “That was amazing,” I said as she approached me.

“Yes, yes it was Mister Clark.”

“I hope you enjoyed the last part too,” I asked.

“I did Mister Clark. I had never done that before, but it was a really amazing feeling,” she said.

“I’m glad you think so,” I said.

“I have to be going though Mister Clark, I have to finish this cake for my Dad.”

“Oh yeah,” I said having forgotten all about that.

“I hope you find some cream,” I said.

I then smiled to myself having realised that I had just given her some of my own.

Published 
Written by daddyishere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments